My New Stepbrother.

By LittleLiar_

Falling For The Wrong Guy Is Sort Of A Typical Thing, But When You Fall For Your Soon To Be Stepbrother... It... More

My New Stepbrother.
Meeting Him.
The Bonfire... Or Party?
Meeting Her.
Moving Out.
Living With The Sexy Devil.
New Friend
The Date.
Kisses.
A Night Alone.
Never Speak Of It.
Double Date.
Drunken Clowns And Disappointments.
Grandparents
Giving Thanks And A Bunch Of Attitude.
Distractions.
One Lie After Another
The painful truth.
The Accident.
The Aftermath.
Mayhem
The Day (Part I)
The Day (Part II)
THE END.
The New Boy Next Door
New Sequel?

Explaining Myself.

42.5K 1.1K 675
By LittleLiar_

There was a knock at the door and it slowly creaked open.

I sat cross legged on the bed, pretending to be focused on my phone. I felt the bed sink lower and my phone was removed from my hands. I looked up and Mason was staring at me. The first thing I should have said was, "I didn't have sex with Tyler." But instead I looked down and began to pick with my nails.

It was true, we didn't have sex. I got really nervous and ended up falling asleep. I guess he stuck around. I didn't even know what I was thinking last night. I was too caught up in seeing Mason's face, I lost it. But Luckily, I stopped myself, otherwise, I would have lost something else. I just wasn't ready, and right now, I didn't think Tyler was the right guy.

I looked up at Mason who was still staring at me. I was gonna ask him what he wanted, but as soon as I opened my mouth to say something, He spoke, "It should have been me." At first, I had no idea what he was even talking about, then it clicked. "I would have... treated you better." He looked at me, and I mean really looked at me. He seemed angry, but upset at the same time, and for a second, I could even believe I was having this conversation with him.

"Mason I--"

"No, I know, 'Our parents are about to get married...' " He said in a mock tone. Well, I tried. He stood from the bed and ran his hands through his hair. "Why him?"

"But I--"

"You know what, I don't even care. It's your life, why do I even care." I shook his head and looked at me again before walking out of the room. Okay ouch. I tried to tell him. I guess he'll find out soon

~~~~

Mason P.o.v.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch next to Charlie's dad. He was watching some stupid show about zombies. I wasn't into this type of stuff, but it didn't seem like he was going to change the channel. I pulled out my phone and texted Lily. I wasn't exactly upset about what Charlie, just a little jealous, and to be honest, I don't know why.

I don't even like her, she's just fun to mess with. The way she turns red when she's embarrassed. The way her eyebrows knit together when she frustrated. The way her nose crinkles up when she upset about something. The way her eyes sparkle when just the smallest hint of sunlight touches them. And the way she smiles when she's excited about something. The way she looks absolutely amazing when she just wakes up...

Nope, dont like her one bit. My phone vibrated and I snapped out of my daze to check it. Lily had been more than eager to come over. But I wasn't as excited anymore, but I didn't have it in me to cancel, so I just let her come.

There was a knock on the door, and since it was my company, I felt obligated to answer. And unfortunately, when I opened it, Lily was dressed in skimpy clothes. Not that I didn't like it. I mean she had a banging body, but you know, I liked when girls dressed modest sometimes... Like Cha-- never mind that.

"Hiiiii Babe." Her squeaky voice rang in my ears and I had to resist covering them. She walked in the house and kissed me on the cheek.

Lily had two sides. Once upon a time, she was a sweet person. Nice to everyone. That's when I initially asked her to date. Then as soon as I did, she turned... evil. She had this stupid obsession with making everyone afraid of her. But I stayed with her, because of who she was.

I sound like a girl. I also stayed with her because of her body. I mean, if you could see it.

Lily's hand looped in mine protectively, and when I noticed Charlotte walking downstairs, I knew why. She had on a tank and short shorts. Her hair was up in a bun and she had glasses on. She looked up from the stairs and stopped mid step. She looked from me to Lily and frowned. She shook her head and walked back upstairs.

I tightened my grip on Lily's hand to keep myself from following her upstairs. "Why don't we get a bite?" She smiled and nodded and I dragged her into the kitchen. My mom was already making lunch. "Hey mom, I hope you don't mind, but there's one more plate at the lunch table today.

She turned around, and to those who don't really know her, they would've just seen the smile. But I grew up with the woman and I could practically see the disgust on her face. She wasn't fond of Lily.

"Hey, Lil. Why don't you sit down, and I'm going to go to the bathroom." She sat down and started texting on her phone. I quickly ran upstairs and knocked on the last door in the hall. She angrily opened the door.

"Wha--" I pushed her inside the room and slammed the door closed. "What the hell Mason?!?!" I kissed her. This time she didn't return it. Instead she pushed me off. "Your GIRLFRIEND is DOWNSTAIRS." She's right. What am I doing? I looked at her and left the room. I went back downstairs and Lily patted the seat next to her. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

~~~~

Charlie's P.O.V

I called Tyler and asked if he wanted to hang out and he agreed but since I wanted to get out of the house, I decided on a picnic in my favorite spot my dad and I used to go to when I was younger. Unfortunately, it was in the woods and we couldn't be there long.

I asked Kelly to make a lunch for us and she happily agreed and I quickly dressed. I didn't feel like doing my hair or anything so I just settled for fixing my bun to look not so messy and put on a bit of eyeliner.

I threw on different shorts and some flats. The doorbell rung downstairs and I prayed that my dad would be the one to open it and not Mason. I heard talking and quickly ran downstairs. Tyler was sitting at the dining table across from Mason and Lily. Lily smiled and talked while Mason groaned and frowned.

"Kelly is the basket ready?" She came prancing out of the kitchen and passed the basket to me. I checked it and inside was a bunch of different things. Sandwiches, Kelly's homemade lemonade she had made for me once, my favorite cookies and some chips. I smiled and thanked Kelly and grabbed my boyfriend. "We have to go now, It gets dark fast. Especially out there." He smiled and waved bye to Lily.

I drove his car out to the woods and parked in the spot I had seen my dad park in oh so many times. He grabbed the basket out of the backseat and grabbed my hand and I led us to the spot. It was like a 10 minute walk but once we got there, it was worth it. "Wow, it's so pretty here."

"I know, My dad brought me here whenever he needed some time away from my mom. Which means, I was here a lot. We used to have picnics, swim in the stream, fly kites, It was fun, but it was a distraction from her leaving." I pulled the blanket from the basket and laid it down in the grass. A picnic in the woods was cheesy but I loved being in nature.

Tyler started to pile everything onto the blanket and we ate. It started to get dark and I remembered the sunset view my dad and I had discovered not to long ago. Sitting right at the edge of the mountain. We packed everything up and hiked up the mountain. I put the blanket down and we plopped down on the blanket and I sighed. "It's so pretty."

"You're prettier." I looked over at him and smiled. He put his hand under my chin and pulled me close enough. Our lips touched and for a minute, It was nice. Tyler kissed harder and I pulled away.

"What are you doing?" I frowned and he looked confused.

"I thought that was what we were out here for? You know, somewhere were alone, The sunset.... Are we not here to have sex?"

"NO!" He shook his head and put his head into his hands. He was shaking and I realized it was from laughter. "What's so funny?"

"Normally, when girls go into the woods alone with a guy, it's to have sex with that said guy." He rubbed his forehead and continued to laugh.

"Well. I'm not that type of girl." I'm not even gonna lie, I was upset about this.

"Figures." He stood up from the blanket and wiped off the back of his butt. "I'm stupid to think you were."

"Is that all you wanted?" I stood up and frowned. Had I been stupid enough to send off those type of signals?

"No but it would have been nice." He shook his head and grabbed everything off of the ground and shoved it into the basket. I snatched the basket from him. He held up his hands defensively and laugh. "You should call someone to pick you up."

"Wow... You're an asshole."

"Born and raised."

"It's over."

"I figured."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.9K 19
What do you do, when the guy you love, refuses to love you back? Well in Raina's case, it leaves her extremely frustrated to no end, yet she's not w...
4.9K 174 16
You know it's wrong but it feels so right. You fall for your soon to be step brother, He falls for you. You know it's wrong but you both can't help i...
1.8K 54 21
One High School graduation trip, one trip to the bar, and one simple hook-up. She didn't see it opening up a door to a big adventure that she never s...
965K 24.1K 38
If you had the chance, who would you choose to be with - the hot guy on your blind date, your cheater of an ex-boyfriend, or the annoying new guy tha...