Loving the Enemy

By mydumbas

Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the en... More

PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
...

Chapter 11

7.2K 110 12
By mydumbas

I love nights. The dark. When nobody is to see you and you can hide from all the monsters on this earth disguised as people.

But not every night is great, when the monsters are hiding there. In the dark. Waiting for you to get out of your comfort zone. And your demons, waiting for you to fall asleep, just to chase you in your dreams.

That's why I normally stay awake at night. To keep myself safe from them. But if I decide to sleep, it often doesn't end well for me. So I mostly go to the roof to watch the stars if I have the chance.

My mama always told me, once someone dies, they go up there and become stars. She's up there now, too. One of the brightest ones. I know it might sound basic because your mama might have told you that, too, but it was still special wasn't it?

My mama was a very smart and kind woman. Maybe even to kind. My papa never liked that about her. He always told her to be careful and to not be naïve. He told her that kindness won't get you anywhere in this world. He told me that, too when she died. I was 12 at that time. That day was the worst day of my life.

He was heartbroken. He loved her with all his heart, and that was ripped out of his chest. He started drinking and killing again. Many people. And I mean many.

He also told me that I shouldn't be like her. To be more coldhearted, cruel, ruthless. Merciless. To be stronger than him, than anyone. I started training, just like my brother, who was together with Fernanda at that time already. I also figured that my specialties were daggers. I love them.

My papa was never a bad man. At least not with the family. He loved us all with his whole heart and worshipped us like gods. Especially my mama and me. Le sue bambine. My brother was always jealous.

When Alex told him he didn't want to be the next Mafia King, papa was a little disappointed but not surprised. He was always an understanding person.

I wanted to make him proud, to show him what a strong and powerful woman I can be.

_______

I am laying in bed right now, staring out the window at the full but beautiful and modern city Tokyo.

I was here quite a few times, considering I have friends here. I also met them here in Tokyo when I was 17 at my birthday party that I celebrated in one of the clubs here. It was very eventful. I met a boy, who introduced me to his friends. We all stayed in contact and somehow I found out that they were assassins. They didn't work for anyone. They were a free group, being assigned by different people. But once I got the Mafia Queen I suggested them a place in my Mafia and they gladly accepted it. Sadly two of them died at a mission I assigned them to. I felt, and still feel, very guilty. It's every time someone dies on my missions. Everyone says that it isn't my fault but theirs for not being careful enough, but I know it's my fault because I should've known better. I should have done more research.

And sometimes I start to think that I am the monster.

My own fucking demon.

_______________

It seems like I have fallen asleep, because when I open my eyes the sun is shining through the window and when I turn my head to look at the clock across the room, it reads 10.17 am.

God, so fucking early.

Suddenly the door burst open and a bright smiling Vanessa enters the room with a tray. "Good morning sunshine! Wakey Wakey!" She booms. She's a fucking morning person and I hate it. She is always so motivated and energetic for no reason and it pisses me off.

I pull a pillow above my head groaning loudly. I hope she gets the hint and just pisses off.

Sadly she is not very light in the head and rips the pillow from my head and throws it across the room. "Wake up Anna or I'll use the cold-water method." She threatens, suddenly turning from happy to serious.

"Try it, I dare you. See what fucking happens" I rasp. She sighs but luckily walks out the room shutting the door.

I fall asleep again when after five or so minutes the door burst open again, but before I could tell them to fuck off, cold water is thrown on me. I quickly shot up and fall of the bed. I look up from the floor to see Vanessa smiling down at me. I give her a death stare, hoping she gets the hint. But obviously, she doesn't get the hint, so I am that nice and warn her. "Run." I say in a calm but deadly tone.

She instantly listens, letting the bucket fall and shoots to the open door . I quickly follow racing her through the apartment about three minutes straight until we end up in the living room again. 

There are two couches, one that Sebastian sits on, me behind him and the other one across from us where Vanessa is. "You little shit, come here and don't be a pussy." I taunt.

"Sebastian help me, please" Vanessa tries to beg.

Sebastian shakes his head laughing, already knowing there's no way out now.

"I made breakfast for you and that's your thank you?!" She shouts frustrated.

I raise my head in interest questioning her what she made.

She understands what I want to know and answers, "Your favorite. Café latte with fette biscottate with chocolate and biscotti."

Well maybe there is something to stop me from killing.

"Why didn't you start with that. Bring it here and I might consider not killing you."

Sebastian laughs and I smack his head making him stop immediately as Vanessa goes back to the room to probably get the tray of food she brought when she woke me up.

I sit down beside him and put my legs on the little glass table in the middle.

I look over to Seb seeing him with a concentrated gaze on the laptop.

"What are you doing?" I ask curiously, even though I probably assigned him to do it.

"Just looking through some deals Suzuki had. But there's nothing suspicious on him. Only normal drug and weapon deals." He explains calmly while Vanessa comes back with the tray in hands.

"Took you long enough." I snap, snatching it from her hands making her roll her eyes. She walks to the other couch sitting across from Seb, copying my actions, getting on the phone.

I finish the food and put the plate in the kitchen for Vanessa to wash. I walk into my room and sigh when I see the wet bed that I will have to change later. Or I will asign Vanessa to do it

I take a shower and brush my teeth and change into some grey sweatpants with a grey oversized hoodie.

The fight club where Suzuki is only opens at nine so I have the full day to chill and get some energy before shit goes down.

I go back and sit down next to Seb again, leaning against his shoulder and turning on the TV above Vanessa.

______________

I am getting ready for the mission I have before me.

I make an eyeliner with wings and some light mascara as well as light red lipstick and put my hair in two dutch braids.

(the outfit, i'm sorry i'm not really good at explaining it)

I put a black Northface jacket over the outfit, hiding my daggers behind my back.

It's 8.50 pm and me and the two idiots are sitting in the car, Sebastian driving, me in the passenger seat and Vanessa in the middle back seat. Them two are arguing about what candy is better like they are some five-year-olds. Normally I would laugh at their stupid and childish side but today I am just really pissed and not in the mood for their shit. I even think they once argued about that exact theme.

"Okay, you know what. Think whatever you want, but you will never dissagree with panecioc kinder being the best. Oh or bu-"

"Can you shut up. Both of you. You're pretty damn annoying you know. No wonder you don't have any friends." I interrupt Sebastians rambling and it instantly went silent, so silent, you could hear a pin drop. I hold my forehead, already feeling a migraine making its way to my head.

After a few minutes Vanessa mutters a, "I have friends.", sounding offended, but right now I don't really care. From the corner of my eyes I can see Seb nodding his head and mumbling a quiet 'yes'.

I turn my head glaring at them, making them look out the window quickly, pursing their lips. 

I shake my head at them before turning back looking at the road.

We arrive five minutes later and I look out the window to see a club with neon signs. The fight club is under the club as a hiding place you could say.

"You know the plan. I go in, Vanessa to the back, and Seb at the front in case I don't make it. You don't move unless he escapes or I tell you to. Understand?" They nod as we put on our coms. I am ready to grab the door handle when Sebastian stops me. "Anna," I hum, looking at him, "please be careful."

I let out a humorless laugh, while shruggin off my jacket. "I always am. Don't worry. Worry about that dumbass behind me here." I point my thumb in Vanessas direction and she lets out a small sarcastic gasp of disbelieve. "Who knows, she always does something stupid." I mutter under my breath before getting out the car. I walk up to the entrance and ready to step in when a bodyguard steps before me.

"Hello beautiful. I will have to see your ID." He requests with a thick accent, looking me up and down, licking his lips.

Maiale [pig]

I mask my disgust with a flirty smile. "Of course" I look into my pockets where obviously there is nothing.

"Oh no, I think I forgot it. But you could let me in, right?" I bite my nail, trying to be sexy.

Oh what am I talking about. I am already sexy.

He bites his lip before saying, "I will make an exception with you pretty lady." He grins disgustingly before stepping aside and letting me in.

I blow him a kiss entering the club and going back to an emotionless expression.

I walk straight through the crowd of people and to the bathrooms, already knowing where it is, in view of us already knowing the layout of the building. I turn a left corner and see one bold guy standing there, looking forward. I walk up to the door grabbing the handle pushing it down while I look at him, seeing he still doesn't spare me a glance. I shrug and push it down, opening the door and entering a dark hallway with dim light. 

I carefully close the door and walk down the hallway for a bit before turning a right corner, instantly seeing a crowd of men, with no shirts on. Probably fighters. It's loud and everyone is cheering the one up in the middle fighting. I walk up to the crowd, walking to the front. I see three people fighting, one being taken out, landing on the floor. The other one facing me looks fragile, and I'm actually surprised he wasn't the first on to be taken down. The other one looks pretty muscular. He's sweating and breathing heavily. He has tattoos and he actually looks sexy.

I look around in an attempt to find the someone I need to find. I look to the floor seeing three men laying passed out on the floor. Probably being taken out by the hot guy. I look up again to find a bigger man sitting on a chair, watching the fight intensly.

Suzuki.

I think about how to get to him so I could get the information I needed. But I already stand out being the only woman here.

My thoughts where abruptly interrupted by someone behind me grabbing my ass, just as the hot guy takes out the other one. He was about to talk when I quickly turn around punching the guy in the face, causing all attention to me. But I don't care right now. I take him by the shoulders and kick him in the balls, achieving him to clutch his balls and fall to the floor and I kick him in the stomach.

"Don't you ever" another kick, "dare", kick, "touch me," kick, "again." One last kick and I look up seeing the men looking at me wide eyed. I turn around only to be met with angry honey brown eyes glaring at me.

So he was the guy fighting.

Fuck me.

________________

Todays chapter longer:)

Hope you like it. 12th chapter will come soon

Bye my luvs<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 9.5K 53
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: ⸻ 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴! ❝𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗛...
1.3M 29.9K 50
𝑫𝑹𝑶𝑾𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia romance by 𝐊. 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍�...
33.6K 612 49
(Book 2 of the 'To Be His' series.) (Can be read as a stand alone.) Aurora de Luca is the daughter of a once ruthless mafia leader. Her mom and dad...
1.1M 20.9K 59
⚠️18+⚠️ *I added smut, heavy smut* Disclaimer-I started this when I was eleven, almost twelve so this is in need of heavy editing and definitely not...