Class 1A in New York City (a...

Від Bookumps18

A villain had popped out of no where and sent a couple of class 1A students to another world, more specifical... Більше

authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
MERRY CHRISTMAS
HNY
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
About me
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
HAPPY EASTER!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Welcome back
24
25
Part 26

Author Chan sorry

244 4 0
Від Bookumps18

Okay so I'm very sorry for not updating in a while. And before you guys freak out, no I'm not stopping this. I'm trying my best on the next chapter but I had like 400 words, then I figured out I needed none of it because it was already in the story. So I had to delete all of that and I haven't restarted the chapter. My life has been busy busy. But after this weekend, the weekend of November 12-15, I won't be working on it because it's gonna be hell. I will try my best to get another chapter in by Thanksgiving. 

If you guys have any questions about me or the book, please ask, if there are enough I will make another authors note, well question and answer, for it. If you want you can guess my age, gender, what I look like, and anything else you would like.

🤗 🤗 here are some hugs 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

22.2K 1K 17
"Who knew not wanting to read My Hero Academia would be a major setback?" Died because of le 'ol Truck-kun, Y/n was thrusted into the world of Quirks...
21.8K 636 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
1.2M 46.5K 118
Lyra Redfield has been pushed around ever since she cut ties with the famous Anthony Stark. When fate happens to bring them together again, she reali...
755 8 43
Izuku Midoriya is dead. The world of heroes is in ruins. No one knows when the twins will strike again. Except for one small organization of villain...