i don't deserve this | dotae...

By jaehyunloaf

Doyoung bit his lip, "I'll love that ...but I still think he'll kill us both." "So? We'll both see each oth... More

take note
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
结尾
bonus
new book

preview

634 20 1
By jaehyunloaf

  Having enough of the squealing bunch, he shifted his attention to his deskmate who was sprawled across the table. “Aren't you hot?”' He noticed the long-sleeved jacket the older had wrapped around him despite the fact that it was reaching the peak of summer.
  Doyoung lifted his head from the table and narrowed his eyes at Taeyong. “I chose what to wear.”'
  Taeyong mumbled under his breath, 'Feisty Bitch ' but fortunately, Doyoung had placed his radar on something else- his pencil, looking deep in thought.

edited: new readers note: date: 17/11/2021

I started off horribly but I'm confident to say I continued it for the better, hope you stay to read it. Thank you !

hii !! I hope that you'll all like the story, shares and votes appreciated.

thought of the day:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 31.1K 55
{ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ} 'ɴᴄᴛ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ' ʙᴏᴏᴋ 1 • ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ* ... "Hey, you! Come back here!" "What the fuck do you want!?" The said boy growled as he panted whi...
143K 6K 17
『 "the bottle has spoken, now pucker up 』 it was just a harmless hangout, they didn't know it would be the start of something beautiful ♛ highest ran...
16.9K 1.2K 24
taehyung finds his mate in some weird arrogant alpha who for no reason stares at him with disgust in his eyes. A mentally tired taehyung with stars...
4.5K 69 24
You are moving to Korea. A new life on your new university. You are very excited with it. Leaving the airplane, you go to take a taxi. You put your...