╔ 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧�...

By aanime-slxt

Status: Completed - Omegaverse ~ Kiribakudeku ~ ~ Mafia/Grownup Au ~ ~ No Quirks/Quirks ~ (in one of the cha... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
small note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
New story!

Part 30

7.8K 226 90
By aanime-slxt

Third POV

"I'm coming right fucking now. You better fuck him up before I get there with Eijiro."

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Not even fifteen minutes later a van showed up in front of Tokoyami, Sato and Monoma.

The van door opened to show two very angry prime alphas.

Katsuki was the one who got out of the van first before Eijiro came out.

Straight away both of the red-eyed alphas turned their concentration onto the purple-eyed Alpha.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Katsuki growled as he made his way to the other blonde alpha.

"I'm Neito Monoma who the fuck are you," Monoma growled back.

"Katsuki. Katsuki Bakugo, and I'm about to fuck your shit." Katsuki said whilst letting out threatening pheromones.

Katsuki then stepped back letting Eijiro step up. The red-haired prime alpha stared down at the alpha.

"Who are you?" Monoma then asked.

"Eijiro. Eijiro Kirishima." With that, Eijiro threw a punch to Monomas nose. Hearing the crack as his fist connects to the man's face.

Katsuki smirked as he heard Monomas nose crack. It made him satisfied.

"OW!-" another punch was thrown at the purple-eyed male.

Katsuki then stepped in, joining his boyfriend. He started kicking Monomas sides, legs, and face.

After a few minutes of Monoma getting beaten to a pulp, Katsuki and Eijiro too Tokoyami and Sato a thank you for letting them know that they found their sweet omegas rapist.

Tokoyami and Sato bowed to them before they watched both the prime alphas go back into the van and drive off.

"Now. Do you understand what happens to you if you ever think of going near Izuku or his pup." Sato asked as he towered over the smaller alpha.

"Y-Yes! Y-Yes I do! You don't n-need to do that to m-me again! Please! You ruined my p-perfect face!" Sato rolled his eyes alongside Tokoyami.

"Shut up, you can go only if you don't call the cops on us. If you do that however the bosses won't mind tracking you down and killing you." Monoma froze.

"O-Ok! Ok! I-I won't!" Sato nodded his head, as well as Tokoyami.

"Ok, you may leave."

With that Monoma got up ignoring the piercing pain that was going throughout his body.

The purple-eyed male then walked towards the nearest alleyway before taking out his phone and dialling 110 {that's japans polices number}.

Right before he could even speak to the police, a gunshot was heard.

Monoma dropped to the ground, bleeding out. He looked towards who shot him. It was of course Tokoyami and Sato.

They both sighed.

"Told you to not call them, but here you are doing it anyway." Sato frowned.

"Kill him." Tokoyami nodded his head before shooting Monoma in the head, killing him instantly.

Of course, they needed to dispose of the body somewhere, so Sato called Sero and asked him if he was able to come to their location to dispose of Monoma's body.

Sero said yes straight away before saying he was on his way.

Not long after Sero got there.

"Alright, so who's body am I disposing?" Sero asked as he took a puff of his cigarette.

"This one," Tokoyami said pointing to the dead body right in front of Sero.

"Oh, didn't even see that there. So who is this guy exactly?" Sero asked as he blew the smoke out of his lungs.

"That's Izukus ex-boyfriend. The one who raped him." Tokoyami informed Sero.

The tall alpha stopped moving for a moment, before he just placed the dead body into a body bag.

"Good, I'm glad he's dead. Also did you guys by any chance, wear gloves so your fingerprints didn't get on his clothing or skin?" Both Sato and Tokoyami showed Sero they're both wearing gloves.

When did they put them on? Right before Sato threw a punch at Monoma.

"Alright great. I'll see both of you guys later." Sero said before leaving with the body bag.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Both Sato and Tokoyami made their way back into the amusement park, thanking the lady who gave them their tickets.

They went around the amusement park looking for Izuku, Ochako, and Katsuma.

When they did find them they saw Katsuma with face paint on his face, as well as Izuku. Katsuma had a rainbow on his cheek, the same as Izuku.

Sato and Tokoyami smiled before putting on a straight face. They both made their way to the dam and pup.

"Oh welcome back!" Izuku smiled when he saw them.

"Thank you Izuku." They both said.

Katsuma yawned, as he was getting tired.

"You getting tired?" Ochako asked the pup.

All Katsuma did was nod his head before yawning again.

"Alright looking like we're going back home, baby," Izuku said with a smile.

Katsuma whined as he didn't want to leave the amusement park just yet.

"Baby, you can't stay here if you're tired." Katsuma pouted.

"ok..." was all Katsuma said.

Izuku nodded his head before looking towards Tokoyami and Sato.

"You two ready to go?"

They both nodded their heads.

"Great, now let's get doing." Izuku picked up Katsuma, letting the pup cling to him.

"Baby, you need to have a bath when we get back home."

Katsuma just nodded his head.

Izuku smiled softly, giving a kiss on top of Katsumas head.

"Hey, Chako?" Izuku said towards the beta woman.

"Yeah Izuku?"

"Would you like to stay the night?" The dam asked as they made their way back to the front of the amusement park.

Ochako thought about it before declining the offer.

"Sorry Izu, I can't stay over.." Izuku nodded his head with a smile.

"Of course that's no big deal."

With that they left the amusement park, getting into the car that was there waiting for them.

First, they went and dropped Ochako off at the cafe as she left some of their things in the break room.

They said their goodbyes before going back to the mansion.

After a few minutes in the car, they arrived at the front of the mansion.

When the car finally came to a stop at the front of the mansion, Sato opens the door for Izuku who was still holding onto his pup, who was now asleep.

"Thank you." Izuku smiled.

Sato nodded his head.

They all then made their way to the front door. Tokoyami opened the door for them to go through first before he went through.

When Izuku walked further into the mansion, he realised he hadn't seen anyone.

'Maybe they're all resting..'

Izuku made his way up the stairs before taking Katsuma to his room.

The dam made it to the bedroom door, opening it quietly, before making his way into the pups room.

He walked to the bed, pulling the covers off it so Katsuma could lay down.

Izuku then took off Katsumas shoes and socks, before putting the blankets back over him.

"Goodnight baby.." Izuku said softly, before kissing him on the head.

The dam then left the room, closing the door behind him before he made his way to Katsuki and Eijiros room.

He knocked on the door, waiting for a reply.

He didn't get one.

He knocked again.

Only for him to head a small come in.

The dam then opened the door slowly, before stepping in. When he did so, he smelt a strong scent. Like someone was in rut.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Hello! That was chapter thirty of His Mafia Boyfriend's
I hope you liked it
Sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes

possible smut next chapter? ;)

Words: 1267

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 2.5K 39
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH ⚠rape⚠ ⚠sexual activitie...
21.3K 512 1
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Profanity Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, read with caution. 🔞Read at your own...
420K 12.2K 82
This is a no quirks, gang/mafia Omega verse Au. Alpha's Katsuki Bakugo and Eijiro Kirishima are the leader and right hand man of one of the top gang'...
49.5K 1.2K 33
Midoriya Izuku is back after a tragic event in New York. The 19-year old alpha attends UA university where he meets someone he never thought he'd see...