π™½πš’πšπš‘πš / π™Ίπšžπš›πš˜πš”πšŠπš πšŠ...

De renenatic

β”Š ❝ πƒπšπ§πœπž 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. ❞ β”Š β‡’ In which kurokawa izana had met a girl under the night s... Mai multe

πš‚πšπšŠπš›πšπš’πš—πš.
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ.
𝟢𝟷.
𝟢𝟸.
𝟢𝟹.
𝟢𝟺.
𝟢𝟻.
𝟢𝟼.
𝟢𝟽.
𝟢𝟾.
𝟢𝟿.
𝟷𝟢.
𝟷𝟷.
𝟷𝟸.
𝟷𝟹.
𝟷𝟺.
𝟷𝟻.
𝟷𝟼.
𝟷𝟽.
𝟷𝟾.
𝟷𝟿.
𝟸𝟢.
𝟸𝟸.
𝟸𝟹.
𝟸𝟺.
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ.
π™΅πš’πš—πš’πšœπš‘πšŽπš.

𝟸𝟷.

1.1K 66 18
De renenatic

𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬.

ᵘⁿᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ. ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵏⁱᵈⁿᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵘʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ.

"let's get out of he- iza-chan that's fucking illegal!"

now what happened? well honestly even i don't what happened i just write it whatever comes inside my small brain so let me tell you what's inside my brain.

you and izana were at the mall for a little shopping since there's a new manga realised and since you had enough money to buy it then let's go buy it.

you insist izana- who was actually trying his best to court you since that was aiko want.

you can't blame him if doesn't even know what that courting thing is, you guys like eachother so being a couple already doesn't count?

and plus izana haven't felt this feeling so maybe courting her would be a little to hard for him- but he's the king of course he'll do anything to court you and to heard the word 'yes' coming from your lips.

you don't had a choice but to accept what aiko wants, knowing eachother first was the her first reason and you can really say no to that since she's is. you haven't quite know him yet even though he rant his problems to you sometimes, there's still things that he hasn't told you yet because he's uncomfortable or not really want to tell anyone which you gladly respect it.

you asked izana to accompany you to the mall to buy things which he of course accept it, he doesn't like it if anyone but him accompany you. there's to many old man scattered around the area and he want you to be safe than sorry.

yes he's busy and he would definitely choose that over you but that can wait right? he'll accompany you for a while before going back on what's his doing.

now what do you mean about izana doing 'illegal' things? well i mean he always does illegal things but what exactly it is other than beating the shit out of people who disrespect him?

he was actually trying to stole a manga that you wanted to buy but doesn't had enough money yet, you didn't even expect that he'll actually going to do that- he's the gang of tenjiku that was known around yokohama so of course he can do that.

but you're to young and to beautiful to get locked in jail as you tried stopping him from going out of the store with the manga he stole.

"you want it right? then we'll stole it"

"wha- what do you mean we?! who's we iza-chan!"

you replied keeping your voice down to not get the others attention or else they'll get suspicious of you trying to stop this robber wannabe.

you had the strength to stop him but he just won't budge! you were struggling to stop him while he slowly walk out of the manga section. it's funny seeing you struggling like a dog wanting to go to a different direction tugging the owner.

izana sigh and throw the manga straight to your face as he walk away.

"go pay that, i'll wait outside"

you sigh in relief before rubbing your forehead because of the impact and put the manga at the right place before going to pay it.

what a relief, he still had the heart to not stole a manga without paying them- but that doesn't mean he didn't did that once.

you wanted that? than he'll do everything to make it yours even if the only solution is to stole it and leave the store, run as fast as you can to not get arrested at a young age.

he waited outside the mall with plastic that had food that the both of you can eat it anytime and an item he had.

you walk outside with a happy expression as you held the manga inside the plastic happily examining it one by one while izana look at you weirdly.

"it's just a manga why are you so happy about?" he asked as both of you started to walk somewhere around the area while you just scoffed not really happy about the statement.

"didn't i told you i love them? i have like a whole ass shelf for them" you replied smiling as you took one manga and started reading it.

izana look at you before taking something from the plastic. he took it out giving it to you but not planning to meet your gaze.

you look at it seeing the book you recommended to him back then. it was the 'how to communicate with your new friend' book or whatever since i forgot if i did write a title of it or not.

you grin taking the book from his hand before examining it giggling, not the cute giggle you guys will accept but the evil giggle one.

"so you did buy it, i'm flattered iza-chan i felt really appreciated" you proudly stated waving the book at his face with the stupid grin in your face that izana found it pretty annoying.

"i hate you so much" he said shoving the book away from his face while you just laughed putting the book inside the plastic deciding to keep it.

"i like you too"

memories like these is pretty memorable and of the memories that they don't want to be forgotten.

looks like the dream you wanted to achieve might reached it if you stayed beside him forever, from stars above let these teenagers dream come true.

it might be a simple and hard to make it come true, that's the only wish they want and will never change it.

「 嵐 」

at the middle of the night you brush your hair using a hairbrush wearing a long sleeve pajamas to make you comfortable from these cold air sine it is night.

aiko was already sleeping at the top bunk bed maybe having a good dream about her future of being your official bodyguard or maybe just faking her sleep.

even if she did had a dream, she's a light sleeper or is that what it's called? the sound of the door opening from your hands she'll quickly get up and ask you why.

you sigh already happy about your hair before turning the lights off going to bed, but before you can even lay down a knock was heard from your window.

no actually it's more like someone throw a rock at your window just to gain your attention- more like to get your and aiko's attention since she was successfully woken up from her deep slumber.

"are those the kids who i messed with the other day?"

"can you repeat that?"

deciding to just shrugged it off letting aiko past since messing with other kid was one of her favorite hobbies.

like kicking their sandcastle and sticking their tongue out before running away leaving the crying kid before she gets scolded by a beast mother.

yes she always do that when she was a child even though she was a crying baby back then who always relay on her big sister.

you look out of the window including aiko to see and bleach-blonde haired male who was getting ready to throw another rock twice the size of the other one that he might ended up destroying the window.

an irk mark had appear to aiko's forehead while you sweat dropped wondering what does he want.

you opened the window letting the cold breeze enter for a while, aiko took a small useless item before also looking out of the window throwing the thing back straight to his face. it's funny how izana wasn't faced by it and just smile in an irritating way.

"what do you want?!" aiko shouted not really bother by it if her voice echoed through the whole neighborhood and beside auntie is a heavy sleeper so she can shout whatever she likes and don't give a fuck about others.

"let me kidnaped (y/n) you eyesore!" izana shouted back not really caring about others thoughts about him 'kidnapping' you even though he didn't even mean it.

he wants company and he would asked you, he would asked your company in a 'let me kindaped (y/n)' way or maybe 'i'll take her away for a while' way and many more.

aiko was getting annoyed by this person who wanted to be a king so bad just call her a fucking eyesore. let me tell you that aiko here are one of the top girlfriends you can ever had- the title name 'worst girlfriend' and she'll be at the top honestly.

you sweat dropped before deciding to walk downstairs ignoring about aiko's protest about her not being an 'eyesore'.

"don't worry, he'll walk me back home safe and sound" you assured her as you opened the door to see izana with his hands on his pockets wearing his red uniform.

you don't had the time to change clothes so wearing a pajama with mini panda's as a design with slippers would be great i guess.

"don't asked why" he started before walking away as you walk beside him with a small smile plastered on your face.

both of you knew that there's literally a kid watching from the window with a pillow in hand and a tv that was still on staring out of the window with their eyes wide opened.

he saw how the guy wanted to take her away while the female just walked beside him like it was just the normal thing to do- did he really heard that right?

「 嵐 」

at the usual place you were seating at the bench with izana beside you trying with his lidded eyes trying to stop himself from sleeping.

you stare at him for a while observing his features, now that you see him all clear he has pretty long eyelashes.

you even remember him wearing heals, he's indeed attractive but a scary guy at the same time- not to mention you fell in love to a literal walking red flag.

"don't look at me you weirdo" izana said staring at you from the side of his eyes while you flinched and gaze at the other side acting like you haven't just staring at him for the past five minutes.

"i'm not" you denied shaking your head while izana sigh continuing the train of his thoughts about a guy who wanted to meet him tomorrow.

then an idea pop out of your brain as you stand up making izana look at you weird while you just extend your hand for him to take it.

it's just like a female asking a male to be with him forever and to do that the male should accept the female's hand and the promise will me sealed forever.

izana slowly took it as you pulled him up walking at the middle standing straight to him face to face while izana had his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

ok what the heck are you doing? you're the kind of person who suddenly do things that he haven't read it yet so what are you planning now.

you place his hands to your waist that made him more confused you put your hands to his shoulder swaying the both of you left and right.

to make it simple, the both of you were dancing at below the moon light with the stars joining.

"you just proved yourself that you're a weirdo" he stated while you just chuckle patting his shoulder trying to maintain the eye contact that izana started.

"it's called a dance iza-chan" you answer chuckling afterwards can't really maintain an eye contact if this person was most likely staring at your soul.

izana sigh and closed his eyes letting himself sway left and right copying your actions since this was the 'dance' you're talking about.

the faint sound of the water not far away from the place the both of you at were your background noise along with a few crickets.

the pole street light and the moon above as the source of light that will lead you guys to the path that the stars above had made for you.

you hummed a familiar tunes that izana once heard from you to make it a little more lively matching a few chuckles escaping your throat thinking on how bad your voice is but izana don't mind at all.

a few minutes ago izana had hug you tighter not really expecting his action that even himself didn't expect it- he's just letting his mind do all the thing.

"(y/n).. stay with me or else i'll fucking burn all your bones" izana randomly stated those harsh words that you don't know even if he mean it or not. saying it with such as soft voice that you didn't expect than saying the word 'burn your bones' was rather hurt.

but you take it in a good way as you chuckled hugging him back "i'm to pretty so of course i'll stay, that's a promise iza-chan"

those promises that izana found it easy to broke it, but maybe he can let this one past.

two teenagers can be seen under the moon light having their little dance to make the whole area a little lively and to surpass their sleepy eyes for a while.

one of them promised while the other one was hoping to not be broken and will actually do the promise and not jus speak about it.

stars above them that the (h/c) haired female would always wish for, let them do the things that they want for their whole lives.

just maybe... maybe that these two will successfully achieve the dreams and wishes that they wish for mister stars above.

「 嵐 」

- wasn't really expecting it to be that long but three chapters left maybe?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

46.5K 1.7K 14
Ever wonder what would happen if Kurokawa Izana had a lover by his side keeping him sane in some part and sense Someone that he see as an equal The...
28.4K 1.3K 11
#TOKYO REVENGERS X JUJUTSU KAISEN ❝ love is the most twisted curse of them all ❞ ─── in which a young woman enters a magic school and tries to fre...
13.6K 396 14
This is a tokyo revengers fanfiction, I do not own any of the characters or plot. I also don't own any songs/pictures or media in this fanfiction. I...