The Underworld ยฆ Slugterra Fa...

By ochaaxv

"๐™ž'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข" โžต โ˜พ โžต ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ /๐ฅษ’๐ฌ๐ญ/ ๐š๐๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ... More

Information
Prologue - Falling Down
Chapter 1 - First Meet
Chapter 2 - Fitting in
Chapter 3 - Mall Infection
Chapter 4 PT 1 - Jealousy Or Suspions?
Chapter 4 PT 2 - New Worker
Chapter 5 - Low Temperature
Chapter 5 Part 2 - Threatened To Kill
Chapter 6 - Revenge
Chapter 7 - Missing
Chapter 8 - Company
Chapter 9 - Lookout
Mini Easter Egg
Realisation
Chapter 10 - Backfired?
Breaker - "Mini Easter Egg" PT. 2
Chapter 11 - Cliche
<3
To all of my male readers
!! ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ !!
corrupt
partners in crime

lost

280 6 6
By ochaaxv

╭・─────・❥・
| ⸝⸝ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 {𝐲/𝐧}
| ⸝⸝ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
| ⸝⸝ 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
| ⸝⸝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦
| ⸝⸝ 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐆𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀

𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: {𝘺/𝘯} 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥

canon or non-canon: canon

・─────˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ❝𝖍unny, darling, are you sure we're going the right way?" "i assure you, we are doing the right way. there is no way we're going the wrong direction!"

the married couple wondering around the landscape, not 100% sure on where they're going. it's been a while since they've last gone down here to explore and the wife was starting to worry.

"hunny, we've never been here before. are you 100% sure we're going the right direction??" the wife said worriedly, following her husband.

"stop doubting me, love! i'm sure we're going the right way, if we weren't we'd be dead by now!" the husband joked a tad too light heartedly, making the wife worry more.

"love, as much as i love your jokes, this is quite serious matter. we cannot afford getting lost down here while our daughter is above, all alone." the wife said sternly.

her tone made the husband stop in his tracks, making the wife nearly bump into him. she looked up at him, stepping back a bit.

"haha! don't worry, we have our slug buddies with us in case we do need to fight! we'll be out of here before you know it!" the husband laughed out suddenly, causing the wife to jump slightly.

the two continued to walk down the path, walking deeper into the forest they weren't aware of. it was only moments too late before they realised their situation.

the darkness grow a lot quicker as they slowly walked deeper into the forest, the corners watching their every step.

an uneasy yet unnoticeable tension began to build up, the two hugging each other a lot more closer, as if one would mist away if they walked too far away from each other.

the wife turned to look at her husband, expecting a cheery, reassuring face but was met with a strict and cold expression, staring into the darkness ahead.

the wife's feelings were quick to dampen as she looked ahead, seeing a outline of a bulky man staring right back at her.

she jumped in her husband's arms, feeling him wrap himself closer to her. the two stood, hugging each other, as well as trying to seem fearless.

in truth, the two were terrified of the figure, not sure if it's just their imagination or someone is actually watching their every movement.

the three of them stood there, staring at each other, waiting for the other's next move. after a while, there was movement.

it was like spamming google chrome on your computer, when it doesn't load at once, people tend to spam the app until a billion tabs open.

the same result ended up here, the married couple begging for movement got plenty after a few minutes, perhaps too much.

everything happened so fast, the husband was quick to take away and tie up, knocked out cold.

the wife was left harmless for a moment before she turned around and high kicked a shadow, in attempt to escape.

unfortunately, they were far too quick for her, tying her up and throwing her passed out with her husband.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

a dim light flashed the wife's eyes, blinding to her sudden awake. she was awake in an area she wasn't familiar with.

she tried moving around to see her husband for reassurance but was found immobile and unable to move.

she twisted and turned, trying to see at least a glimpse of her husband, until a voice smoothed her to stillness, "baby bird, calm down.. i'm right here."

the wife stopped moving, trying her best to turn around to see her husband. his appearance was horrible, his hair messy and his face grey.

then it hit her, they've been kidnapped. it wasn't her health she was concerned for, it was her daughter's.

what will their child do if they woke up to no parents to greet her awake, the wife began to panic, shuffling around far too loudly.

her husband tried shuffling towards her, only getting the tad bit closer. he laid his head uncomfortably on his wife's shoulder to calm her.

"i'm sure she'll be alright, she's a strong girl you know." the husband whispered. the wife was meant to reply before realising the cloth in her mouth.

"i got mine off easily but i'm pretty sure they also added tape on your cloth." her husband informed, nodding to her cloth.

she shuffled around, getting used to the moving, and stared at her husband hopeless, making him smile slightly at her pout.

"we'll get out of here, i promise." her husband nodded confidently, looking up once the door opened.

a bright light shone in and a figure stood at the doorway, staring down at the married couple. "alright, which one is it sir." a deep voice rumbling, sending a shiver down her spine.

"just get one of them, they'll do." the figure nodded and entered the room, so they could see them.

he had black hair, dark blue tips of hair. he had a lot of jewellery on his fingers and small tattoos littered his hands.

he had black themed clothes and kneeled down to grab the wife from her wrist ropes. she jerked forwards and got close to his face, fear lingered in her eyes.

he glared back, as if his eyes were shining, bloodthirsty. you could hear the husband snarl as he forced his wife to stand up.

"don't worry, prince charming. your princess will come back to you soon." he mocked, pushing the older woman out the door.

he turned around to glare at the man before closing the door shut, the darkness swallowing the husband once more.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

the door was pushed opened, the wife nowhere to be found near the minion who recently took her away.

the husband sat up instantly, trying his best to look mad with tape on his mouth and rope around his wrists.

the minion didn't even look fazed, harshly pulling the man up by his arm and pushing him into the blinding light.

blinking a few times, he slowly began to get used to the artificial light and looked around to see his wife on the floor in a lab coat.

she was still tied by the arms but her leg ropes were gone and she could now speak, her hair tied into a tight high ponytail.

he turned to the person next to her, a wide man with a stern face. he glared back at him. "i see.. we'll use him like we're using the woman."

the husband was confused, to say the least. he spiralled around, trying to escape his rope restraints. "there's really no point in struggling, please remain still." the man commented.

despite his recommendations, the husband continued to struggle, making rope burns paint his wrists red.

"hm.. take him away. we'll be dealing with him later." and so, the couple was separated once more. this time, with more information in their hands. information they wish to not be true.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

days passed with the couple now working for the man they now know as 'Dr Blakk.'

the wife worked in laboratories, experimenting with slugs and turning them into ghouls, something they despise deeply.

the husband worked to collect rare and worthy slugs, going out under cover and under his bright reputation to collect these slugs.

with the couple heavily under slavery and depression, they worked day by day, hoping their daughter was well.

they only worked for him, wanting to keep their daughter safe from his grasp. the threat given to them if they didn't follow along.

¦×¦×¦ a few years later ¦×¦×¦

both drained and lost, it's all the same. the same thing over and over again. track, collect, bring, experiment, create.

they haven't seen the surface in ages, they missed their child dearly. their expressions were always dull and dead, their eyes windows of them being possibly mentally dead.

tears caged under their eyelids, trapped in this electric cage. days continued to pass, years flying by. time stopped for no one, even for the ones in need.

but i guess this is what life is about, trying to survive in this horrid world called life.

nothing seemed to be coming along to save them anytime soon, so for now, they'll just continue their jobs for torture. the train of thought of being saved continuing, even after many years of despair.

a/n;
am back?? wowie. i really am back and i have a new writing structure. wooowwwiieeee

you guys like the aesthetic introduction? aka the information chapter bit thing a mah bob idfk.

im not drunk or high, im 101% sober writing this. if im not, uhh.. 😝😝

anyway, this is bonus chapter one finished and im not particularly sure how to end this on an aesthetic note but hey, i'll figure something out in like a month of smth. yk, bc i procrastinate??

𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞;
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞

𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜... ; 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.8K 21
Highest Ranking: #1 in #jackfrost You never imagined fear as a person. You never imagined it dressed in black, pale skin, and glowing eyes. You never...
300K 18.1K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
304K 8.3K 52
Ever wonder what it's like to be a Hero? Or what it's like to be... Someone? You'll get to know the answer as you soar through the roofs of Gotham, w...
22.3K 509 12
[DISCONTINUED] Y/n was shunned from her village because she believed Dragons were just misunderstood. Her own father casted her away on a boat, at t...