๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ...

By StarBts07

Being a super model and actor isn't as luxurious and soothing how it appears to be, for taehyung respect matt... More

Prologue
1. Antithesis
2: Dismay
3: Storm
4. Humiliation
5: Club
6: Lily field
7 :dawn
9: shatter
10: nyctophobia
11. Strain
12: pact
13: Burgeon
14: fallacy
15. whisper
16: unsaid
17: Falling
18: Inchmeal
19: Jumble
20 : harrow
21:Nightmare
22: Swither
23: bemuse
24: Frantic
25: Unravel
26: Dolour
27: Feigned
28: Dismay
29: Confession
30: Vehemence
31:date
32: Insomnia
33. tiff
34: Furtive
35: Wretched
36. Afterglow
37: Perished
38 :Enshroud
39: Solace

8: Poised

3.1K 151 20
By StarBts07

Ignore the mistakes please.
Author pov:

closed small room with no light, he remember how he was laying on the cold floor with deep cut on his mideal lining, the wound was deep that made damage to his diaphragm musle but he was  fortune enough to get surgery just after he was out from the hell, those painful day and night are still fresh to him, the wound might have healed but scar which left on skin is still bleeds.

he's trying to overcome from his horrible past which has snatched his freedom, his sleep, his happiness.

every time he tries to be brave and strong ,some or other way he always been dragged back to his painful untold story, which he doesn't want anyone to hear.

but while being sad ,it's the inner worior soul that screamed to never give it all up, never let your immense painful past dragged you down from where you have been come up to the highest.

so to nurture his wound with bearing the pain with a hope to heal someday the model wipes off his tears,when Yeonjun was hugging him to console. If he would hide because of his insecurity and fear he would never heal.

he pulled out from hug, eyes swelled, cheeks red and tear stained yet he looks extremely beautiful, he stand up with the help of yeonjun ,rolls his tongue over his dried red lips holding tight his shirt from front which are still unbutton.

he picks the outfit which Yeonjun got along, he moves toward the changing room halts for a second and turn around and yeonjun is already looking at him with wet eyes

"tell them I'll shoot today, i don't want it to be cancelled"

he says in hoarsy voice,then doesn't wait for any answer from yeonjun just walk into changing room and yeonjun know there's no way taehyung would turn down from his words, he sighs while taking his phone out and calls Yugyeom , tell him about models decision.

Oblivious about whole situation on the shoot which was on beach where taehyung is being judge for his tantrum, taehyung walks on sand like a king as if he wasn't even crying just few minutes before.

everyone words get swallowed just wide eyes and mouth ajar, up on taking live godly human walking with pride along side him is yeonjun.

jeongguk stood their, eyes holding surprise and spark, he couldn't look away because models beautiful face has chained him to not look anywhere, he forgot to blink, to breath,hears the guitars and violent being played in the background.

he gulps as taehyung second by second gets closer by walking towards him, he's sure his heart would pound out from his chest as it was beating so fast, and then there taehyung past by him doesn't even spare a glance to him and jeongguk still stood in the same direction from where model has walked in.

"jeongguk, it's starting" Yugyeom call upon his name and the ceo finally gets down from his trance, he turns around sees the model already on wooden beach chair ready to strike pose.

all gawking eyes on him---which kind of he didn't really like, well just don't ask the reason.

sun was shining, cold breeze gusting through the skin and hair and in between such beautiful seaside the model striking pose on wooden chair, then on sand with holding pearls in his cup of hand eyes shut closed with chin up towards the sky, and with one flashes he changes the pose to other one. oblivious about ceos intense gaze.

Soon he's was done with his part and he didn't wait for a second and left for his room which is assigned to him.

he opens the door and shut it, stands leaning against the wooden door, shut the eyes closed and breaths heavily, it wasn't easy but he did it he's happy with that and that brought him smile---a painful smile.

he walks in luxurious resort room, falls on back on the big fat bed stare the ceiling take a walk in his all day long journey.

he shuts his eyes closed again,he's lately being dejected, sleep was never his friends before but they flew away even more now, he hasn't laugh in past few days and it's because he's being trapped in beautiful cage--- a Cage whose owner is jeongguk, he never gave anyone that much power to hold his string of life, but here he's doing everything what jeongguk says.

his phone rang and he pick up and with smile he replies 'of course yeoni, just go okay '.
apparently yeonjun mom has to be in hospital and he has to be their every night , so that's what he called to inform on which model as well says yes and realised it was after sunset

he didn't count how much time he has spent just by laying on  bed and staring the ceiling.

shrugging off all his uneven thoughts he gets up from bed and walks into the washroom to take shower,stripping his shirt off, he stands in front of mirror stares the mark on his milky skin, trace it with trembling hand and a image flashes over.

"just die"

he snaps his eyes open, calms his raging his heart beat.

"it's okay---it's okay, you are okay taehyung"

he shivers, snaps his eyes open.shrug off is thought and gets under the warm shower.

his ears perks up due loud thud, his eyebrows furrows so he hurriedly finishes his wash up and wears the t-shirts and brown loose pant and walks out from washroom.

the room was light up because he hate darkness, he walks towards the bed and sees a vase scattered down on the floor, he remember it was on the tea table but now there are red roses bouquet.

he runs towards the door and find the door was lock then how the bouquet was here , he hears the flapping of curtain of window and gust of wind gushing in, he runs and shut the window.

stares the roses and pick up the card, his hand are trembling so his legs, he gulps before reading out the message on card

       "just like water, I wish I could run my fingers on your skin too"

he shudder, the card falls from his hand as he steps back, scared.

he looks around breathing unevenly, goosebumps raising all over his body,he runs towards the door fiddle with look yet he manage to unlock it and once open he doesn't stops, run towards the beach. Once be reaches ,catch up his breath and falls on the sand turns his head as he look towards the shining resort, he gulps and turns back his head toward the tranquility scenes before him

Full moon up on the sky, reflecting in water, the stars are shining, cold wind and waves hitting the shore and taehyung shut his eyes closed.

he wanted to call Yeonjun but he left his phone in his room, and he won't dare to return back their for time being, he'll sit hear on the beach, under the night sky with no one around just him and the beautiful scenery before his eyes.

the sand is softest hue of gold, the luminous moon shining in between millions of stars, the cold salty sea water appearing as black and here is taehyung remain, breathing deeply of ocean carried air, listening to the percussion of waves that has begin to calm him.

the outbust lighting of resort and moonlight has shoved away the darkness and hence he's not scared, anyways he won't sleep anytime soon so why not sit here and calm his anxiety, he stared the scene forgetting about his fear, oblivious about the persistent gaze on him.

                           ******
Grey smoke surrounds him as he exhale puff of grey smoke, cigarette in between his two fingers,as he was leaning against the arm chair, morning scenario flashing over his eyes, wave of guilt washing over his whole body every now and then.

he couldn't deny the tingling feeling he felt when smoothness of taehyung soft against his finger tip, he was so much in aggression and persistent to torture model the feeling was over shadow over his anger.

he couldn't forget models crying face and hoarse voice when he asked him to leave while he thinks he thought the model would slap him, but he didn't.

he couldn't even deny how he couldn't look away when he saw model beautiful frame against the camera and how gracefully he striked pose, a part of him wanted to stare the living beauty goddess and  a part of him wanted to look away but he couldn't.

taehyung is beautiful, so beautiful that he can't describe in words, but today what he witness was something he never imagined,scar on models skin had him curious how and when he got that scar and with look he can assume the wound must have been painful.

Taehyung was still beautiful even with scar just like moon is, he thinks it's scar that makes him even more beautiful than he already is.

"what the heck, what even I'm thinking"? he muttered, as lean forward on his chair, he turn his head towards the door when he heard the door being swung open.

"how many time do I need to remind you to knock the door before you step in" he uttered, irked. on which Yugyeom just rolled his eyes.

"work hour are over so stop bossing around, you shithead" he uttered as he plop down on  couch throws the file he was holding when he enter, the ceo walks to the couch and picks the file up.

"you got everything I asked you to"? he asked , gaze now scrutinizing the file he has picked.

"not everything but yeah, for whole thing  i might have to bribe Yeonjun or Sejin-shi, but they two are very loyal to Mr. Kim I doubt they would spill a tea" Yugyeom says as he chug downs the wine which he has poured for himself, and ceo nods

"What a shity information you got? these are basic things which I already know--you--- you leave it, I'll ask someone else to do the work" he spats after few minutes later, slams the file on tea table making yugyeom roll his eyes again

"one second, how do you even know his basic information?you even hated his name knowing his some personal things is alone a mystery for me, what are you hiding "? yugyem grill and ceo doesn't meets his gaze with his friend

" that's---that's because I searched, just a day before when I made him sign the contract, and by the way you said working hour is over why the hell are you still here"? he says and yugyeom smirks

"stop with your sickening smirk this instant" yugyem laughs douches the cushion that ceo has thrown to hit his face

"bloody hypocrite" yugyeom mutters under his breath .

"I heard you dumbface"

"So? anyways are you sure you gonna stay here tonight? like the whole shoot crew is here and above all I'm here you doesn't have to stay--- I'll take care of things" yugyeom says now being civil with one other, and jeongguk nods as he sip the wine from yugyeoms glass.

"no it's okay, I'll stay here tonight. and it's already too late to drive for one hour. anyways did you told the stylist? and what about thing that I asked you to send to his room"?

"I didn't find her, I think she went to near by club along with some of our staffs, though I have texted her she'll see don't worry and regarding the dinner for taehyung-shi I asked one of our room service staff to do, because Yeonjun has went back to Seoul"
apparently this resort is located near the outskirts of te Seoul city.

"Why did he go anyways"? he asks.

"you forgot? his mother is in hospital so he went back. he'll return in the morning" he aprises and ceo nods his head and then silence girdles around them.

"what is in your mind kook"? Yugyeom asks after taking a note how restless ceo was

"nothing" raventte shrug his shoulder.

"you can't lie to me, you cancelled the plan to meet with squad. jimin has messaged me to ask if everything is alright with you"? yugyeom says, eyes boring on his friend.

"yeah, all is good" the Raventte momentarily lift up his gaze then looks away.

"what it's? tell me a bit  a least?" Yugyeom grills and raventte sighs leans back, and looks at yugyeom.

"I think I went overboard with Kim taehyung, I wish I could turn back the time" he says, sighs again. run his fingers in raven soft hair

"Is that was a apology token"? Yugyeom wiggles his eyebrows, a faint mischievous smile on his lips.

"hmm, I thought that might make him forgot what I did" he utters.

"so you you think sending him pack of strawberries and few pastries along with dinner would make him forget what you did to him"? he asks and raventte looks at him rolls his eye.

"at least I tried okay"? He shrugs and yugyeom chuckles short.

"and it was good one I guess, but something is missing" The latter mutters and raventte furrows his eyebrows.

"what"? He asks, confused

"you know it, don't act" yugyeom breath out.

"you know me well, I'm not someone to say sorry, don't even mention it. and what he has done and still doing that was nothing what I did, but see I'm being kind" Th raventte replies

"hunh" the black hair guy scoff

"don't hunh me.now please get out and tell them to bring my dinner"

"as I said working hour is over, your resort, your staff you do it by  yourself"

"get the hell out of here this instant" The ceo says bluntly and yugyeom laughs booms around.

"goo-" his greetings cuts off as he open te door to leave.

"sir, Mr kim isn't in his room so I have kept the things in his room" One of service staff says.

"He's not in his room"? Jeongguk asks as he walk closer to door

"Yes sir, and the door was open, Mr. Kim wasn't in there" the guy says.

"okay you can go now" raventte says eyebrows Kneated together.

"where do you think might have left for"? yugyeom asks and jeongguk walks back to couch, uneasy feeling settling in his pit of stomach

"he won't dare to leave the resort, he must be here somewhere. anyways weren't you leaving? Just go already"

he said annoyed and yugyeom curses him under his breath as leaves shuts the door loud behind.

jeongguk sighs as he was left alone in his resort room, he walks towards the the balcony and slide the door and strong gust of window hit on his whole being making goosebumps rose all over his body.

he looks up in the sky, inhales the sharp breaths as he shut his eyes closed hears the tranquil sound of wind and waves whispering together.

he peeled his eyes open and rest his forearm on the railing and capturing the scenery with his eyes wich stuck on a small frame seating far away yet he can recognise him... It's taehyung

he furrows as he look around the beach and finds the model all alon at this hour.

"what the hell is he doing alone"

he mutters and rushes out from balcony and pick the jacket from the bed and jogs out from his room.
He literally ran to the beach and stops once he reaches their, the scene before is eyes was confusing to be true, he couldn't fathom who to look but wasn't tough though as he gaze gets glued on model petite frame.

he slowly walks closer to model, heart beating with uneven speed and he was more bewildered with his own behavior which he was about to do, he gulped before making any move he couldn't remember the last time he was nervous as much as he was now, shutting all his thought he bend down and hang the jacket on model shoulder and model yelp in terror making him to step back a little

"easy---easy, it's me" raventte breaths out as he tries to calm down the model whose face is laced with terror and anxiety.

few minutes passed as they finally breathed normally and jeongguk finally sit on sand as well leaving a small space in between them, he turns his head to the side take the note of beautiful boy beside him, he seems to forget to look away but still jeongguk the most persistent and arrogant person he's still poised so turn his gaze ahead

while taehyung feels warmth spread through all over his body, though the person right beside him has brought him so much pain and torment has still managed to make him warm with his sweet gesture and say presences?

he was alone and panicky yet being jeongguk beside him made him calm , he wasn't scare anymore

It's good to have someone beside, even if that someone is your tormentor

"you shouldn't have left your room at this hour, and you shouldn't be here all alone" he says eyes a gazing the wave of sea that's hitting the shore then running back to mids as if there are playing 'catch me if you can' game.

the model choosed to stay quite he already have alot to ponder and what ceo has done to him, he doesn't want to talk at all---okay he'll try he won't talk. but right now he's just in daze to say a word, why he's being so considerate for me? taehyung questioned himself but answer was with jeongguk---only jeongguk.

"It's cold here, you should go back to your room Mr.Kim" He says as he gaze at taehyung and model look at him as well and they doesn't look anywhere.

slow yet rapid heart beat, unnamed feeling rising with every second that's passing by,jeongguk felt that aching urge to hold or touch the model right at this moment had him terrified so het gets up abruptly before he would go beyond the boundaries.

what the hell even you were thinking? he's for God sake a guy with whom your father is having an illegitimate affair

his inner self screamed and he shut his eyes closed

"I'm leaving. make sure you return to your room soon" He says make sure not to sound harsh or rude,turns to walk away but stops hearing the most melodious voice which he doesn't seems to hear much.

"take your coat with you Mr. Jeon" Taehyung says  softly as he gets up, takes off the coat and stretches his hand out to give it back to CEO who hesitantly takes.

taehyung look at the coat then looks at jeongguk, the momentary eyelock made both of them confused as they both feel butterflies in their stomach but both turns on their heels as they both turn to different direction.

"To end of this road, we are destined to meet again"

                          ✧༺♥༻

okay so here is the update, I know it's kinda boring😑, I'll make sure to write next chapter better.

                           *********

what the hell and heaven, I was still recovering with ptd on stage now this 😭season greetings.

biker and boxer kook?? Are they reading ff on wtpad or what?

Take good care of your hearts❤💞
Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 26.8K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
2M 77.8K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
295K 12.4K 17
Jeon Jungkook is a young billionaire. Ruthless and handsome. But hey, he's whipped for a poor innocent guy, Taehyung. He likes it when Taehyung calls...
2.8K 238 11
"I'm not your servant." Jeongguk uttered in a low voice as he leaned forward after putting his both hands on the wall, caging Taehyung. The deep voic...