Crush To Boss. ✓ [Editing]

By brownmudpie

"Take it." He mumbled. I obeyed him. His lips were at one end while mine at the other. I felt the heat surrou... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Crush To Boss.
BOOK
THE DEAL

8

39.4K 872 34
By brownmudpie

edited.

Elle Miller.

I walked back into my apartment very upset.

I understand I'm at the fault but still, it was so wrong of me.

However, I already had a mini lunch with Liam later, so it's all okay. I didn't actually starve.

I am still quite upset about my day. If only I never accepted the call and focused on the coffee.

My hands are still shaking when I remember that incident. The way he cussed under his breath. He was mad at me.

I made him angry didn't i?

My lips curled downwards. He offered me lunch but i didn't take it because i was beyond embarrassed.

I ate my dinner and lied down on the bed. How can I make it up to him?

Should I call him now? He would be in a good mood right? I picked my phone and called him.

The phone started ringing but then I immediately cut the call before he could pick up.

It's dangerous to call him right now. I'll just deal with him in the morning.

With a soft sigh passing my lips I slept.

The next morning, I set down his coffee on the table. I flinched when I heard the door open and shut.

"Morning."

He greeted first.

"Goodmorning sir."

My voice cracked out of fear. I was so afraid of getting fired.

After fixing his tie, he asked me.

"How's your project going on? Did you make a group already?"

"Yes I did. We will start working from today onwards."

I tried sounding as calm and polite as I could. Maybe I should apologise about yesterday?

"You called me yesterday night? What happened? I called you back but no response."

My jaw tightened I forgot to check my phone. Oh shit.

"I-i wanted to..."

I trailed off. I don't know how to continue.

"You what?"

"I wanted to apologise for yesterday. I'm sorry."

I bowed a little.

"I understand if you want to fire me.."

I mumbled but he heard it.

"Who said I'm gonna fire you?"

I looked up at him hesitantly.

"I thought you are mad at about yest-"

"Enough about yesterday. You got your lesson now you can leave."

I nodded and rushed out. He forgave me right? Yes he did.

I finally felt peace. Now I can actually focus on work.

1pm. I was at the spare room in the office with 3 other people. It was me, Liam, Mia and Tristan.

Yeah, I picked them. I believe we would make a great team.

We all took turns introducing ourselves and started working on our project.

It's was 6pm now and I can confidently say all 4 of us are on good terms. We grew quite close in this period of time.

I exchanged phone number with Mia before bidding our goodbyes.

I was walking out of the building when someone called my name. I walked in the parking lot towards the source of the voice.

"Hey, I can give you a ride home!"

Said Liam cheerfully. I smiled at him.

"It's okay, I can catch a bus-"

"Nah you're coming with me."

He drove towards stopping right in front of me.

"Well... Okay I guess ."

I mumbled while smiling. People barely offer to walk or drive me home. This, kind gesture from Liam warmed my heart.

I was about to get in when my eyes met with Enzo's who stood near his car, his bottom lip caught between his teeth.

That was hot.

I didn't interact much with him today because I spent most of time in the conference room with my teammates.

I even forgot to bid a goodbye to my boss. Wow that's surprising.

He broke the eye contact and got in his car. There was this slight emptiness in his eyes which didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Get in Miss Miller!"

Liam squealed.

"Yeah yeah"

I got in the passenger seat and he dropped me home safely.

Enzo William.

I gripped the steering wheel tightly in my hands and drove out of the parking lot.

I don't know why but looking at Elle, that way, made me feel something.

It's always like that, everytime i see her, i get lost in her beauty.

And it drives me crazy that i am not the one keeping her close to me.

Back then, there were times when my hormones would go crazy when i just thought about her.

Those lustful feelings tend to come back sometimes when i look at the now, matured and grown up Elle.

It's probably just lust, and will go away soon.

Hopefully these feelings don't grow into something else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.5K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
11.5K 235 34
𝖩𝖺𝗒𝗇𝖾 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗎𝗌𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝖠𝗋𝗅𝗈 𝖳𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗈...
259K 8.4K 56
"We are here with you." She said and hugged me with gentleness. My shoulder sagged in relief as I hugged her back. She broke the hug and caressed my...
358K 13.7K 46
Amelia was working in her dream job. Good job, good pay, and good boss! Then, something changes and life takes an unexpected turn. Welcome to the unp...