change because of you ( all X...

By sokleap456

story Mikey he is the toman leader but one day he have a breakdown and left toman and and get forced to join... More

information
chapter 2

chapter 1

1.8K 63 14
By sokleap456

Mikey he wake up but in dont have any emotional anymore because of his family all die .

Mikey get up walk to the bathroom and take a shower and go find something to were .

He walk out of his room then see the cigarettes that his brother alway smoke and see a gun and he grab a gun put in his pocket and he grab a cigarette 🚬 and take one out to smoke And he put the cigarettesbox  in his pocket and walk out and smoke .

he walk out of his out and go to hamma place because it dark and silent .

Hanma see Mikey and ask .

Hanma : what are you doing here .

Mikey : borrow your place a bit * walk to him and sit next to him * .

Hanma : hmm * think he cute * .

I will put Hanma is in toman but in the future he will left Valhalla .

Valhalla  look at Hanma  and shocked but don't know what to say he is strong than them .

Hanma look at Mikey then see something in his pocket and pull Mikey shirts and take it out and see a gun .

Mikey : what are you doing give it back .

Hanma : why are you have a gun in the first place * put a gun in his pocket * .

Mikey : hey that mine .

Hanma : I take this one and you take mine . * Pull his own gun and give to Mikey * .

Forget to tell Mikey gun has Mikey name on and the gun hanma give to Mikey has hanma name on .

Mikey : * grab the gun and put in the pocket * whatever givee your phone .

Hanma : here * give him* .

Mikey grab it and play with it .

Hanma have Mikey phon e but Mikey don't know then Mikey fall asleep on him .

Hanma : tf didn't he just play my phone Mim ago why he fall asleep .

Hanma put Mikey phone back and grab his phone from Mikey hand and .

Hanma : hey come here .

Member : yes boss .

Hanma: take me a picture * give him his phone * .

Member : yes * take his phone * .

Style hanma pull Mikey to sit on him and put his hand on Mikey hip and other hand he put on Mikey chick and put his face Infront of Mikey .

* Click * .

style hanma put Mikey head on his shoulder and his hand on Mikey shoulder and his onther hand on Mikey neck look like he grab Mikey neck .

*Click *.

Member give the phone back to hanma and walk out .

Hanma grab his phone look at photos and smirked and post number 2 photo
And put with my Mikey .

(😐😐😑😑 am crazy now because of that maybe I need............ Nothing let move to the story ) .

Toman member see and go and give his phone to draken .

Draken :..........   Mikey ............ .

What will happen next we will see in next chapter ☺️😊.

It pretty short sorry because I only have a little time .

Hope you enjoy it bye guy .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.8K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
7.5K 1.1K 26
The misunderstanding between Karishma and Haseena
64K 1.1K 10
โ as much as it seems like you own my heart, it's astronomy, we're two worlds apart. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ astronomy , conan gray in which the daughter...
18.1K 595 14
"๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐ ." in which a mysterious yet obnoxious, dead girl has been following the unusual gr...