Oh Ophelia\\𝑆.𝐡-EDITING

By biles-bilinski-

Marauders Fanfiction || summary inside || - {} editing as of now because I was very young... More

.Disclaimer.
Face Claims.
'Oh Ophelia. (Summary) '
☽Prologue☾
1~~~No, Nope, No Way.
2~~~The Biggest Idiot.
3~~~Hogwarts
4~~~Stars, Stares, Stags, And A Dog.
5~~~Secrets Of The Chocolate Man
6~~~Quidditch Try Outs.
7~~~Surprise.
8~~~Awkward Love.
9~~~Walburga Returns
10~~~New Years Pt. 1
11~~~New Years Pt. 2
12~~~New Years Pt. 3
13~~~Almost Normal.
14~~~Forgiveness
15~~~Snape's Tunnel
16~~~Shunned Sirius
17~~~The Truth
-A/N-
18~~~Go Get Her
19~~~Kiss Me
A/N
20~~~ Secrets Unraveled
21 ~~~ Stag Shouts
A/N
22~~~Quarrels and Quidditch
a/n
23~~~ Late Night.
a/n
24~~~Little Talks
26~~~Sirelia
A/N
a/n finally
27~~~Dark Times (Time Skip to Summer After 7th)
28~~~Tea
discontinuing Oh Ophelia?

25~~~ Why the Pranks Stopped

743 22 8
By biles-bilinski-

'Oh Ophelia'
'25~~~Why the Pranks Stopped'

•☽☀︎︎☾•

OPHELIA PAYED THE PRICE FOR staying out in the rain all night the next morning. She woke up after getting an hour of sleep already feeling an oncoming cold.

She yawned planning to skip the days lessons and go get a pepperup potion from Madam Pomfrey.

"Ooo someone was busy last night." Marlene giggled as a disheveled Ophelia sat down beside her at breakfast.

"Shut it..." Ophelia grumbled as she sipped on her coffee.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning..." Lily laughed as she sat down next to Ophelia. Her comment earning her a kick to the shins.

Ophelia laid her head down on the table preparing to fall asleep there.

"Oi, Ophelia!" Someone called out, but Ophelia ignored them. She could already guess who it was.

"Go away Sirius. She's grumpy this morning!" Marlene laughed as Sirius walked over to them.

Sirius grinned and sat down beside Ophelia.

"Are you awake, El?" Sirius asked listening closely for an answer.

When he was met with none he took the opportunity to begin shaking her awake.

"Sirius stop your going to give her a head injury! James get down here and control your friend from injuring your sister!" Lily yelled trying to pry Sirius's hands away from Ophelia.

"Knock it off Padfoot!" James yelled back down the the table and continued to stuff his face with food.

Ophelia jolted awake again, dizzy and disoriented.

"I was trying to sleep..." Ophelia whined as she rubbed her eyes.

"Sorry love." Sirius said from beside her and she jumped by surprise.

"Oh...it's you." Ophelia frowned and crossed her arms.

"What kind of way is that to say good morning to your boyfriend?!" Sirius cried frowning too.

"It's what you get for making me get this cold." Ophelia said as she sneezed.

"Oh...yeah, yeah, that's kind of my fault. But it was your brothers idea!"

"Sure it was." Ophelia said rolling her eyes and standing up.

"Where are you going now?" Sirius questioned along with Marlene and Lily who were listening to everything Ophelia and Sirius said before.

They would definitely question her tonight.

"To Madam Pomfrey, for a pepperup potion." Ophelia responded as she hurriedly walked away.

She didn't like Sirius seeing her while she was sick.

When Ophelia approached the door of the hospital wing, she pushed it open slowly and looked around.

Madam Pomfrey was no where in sight, but there was another occupant on one of the beds.

Ophelia walked in and sat down on a bed regardless of the absence of Madam Pomfrey. She severely needed that pepperup potion.

Ophelia stared at the ground but looked up at a sudden sound.

She turned her head to see the other patient standing beside her. She looked him up and down and saw he had a black eye and multiple bruises covering him.

"Er-yes?" Ophelia asked raising her eyebrows.

"You sent me that book, didn't you..." He asked.

"Uhm, what book...?" Ophelia questioned.

"I think you know, but I just wanted to say thank you." The boy said and he turned around and hurried back to his bed as Madam Pomfrey walked in.

"What seems to be the problem dear?" Madam Pomfrey asked.

"Just a cold. I was going to ask for a pepperup potion."

"Yes, yes. Let me grab one for you." Madam Pomfrey said and she rushed off.

After Ophelia had taken the potion, Madam Pomfrey told her to rest and then sent her off.

Maybe the cold had effected Ophelia's brain too, because only after she had left the hospital wing did she realize that it was Regulus Black who thanked her.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

OPHELIA SPENT THE REST OF THE DAY on the common room couch not by choice. Ophelia planned to ignore Madam Pomfreys request of her resting, but Sirius didn't.

He felt bad for being one of the reasons of her getting the cold and assured her he would nurse her back to health.

"Alright I'm leaving." Ophelia sighed getting up from the couch and began to walk towards the common room door.

"Not so fast!" Sirius yelled and proceeded to tackle her to the ground.

"Ow, gosh Sirius it's like you want me to break my ribs." Ophelia groaned as he lay on top of her.

"Never, El. I just want you to stay here and rest. Me, James, Remus, and Peter want to ask you something. I don't know where those blokes are." Sirius muttered getting off of Ophelia and helping her up.

"What do you need to ask me?" Ophelia questioned.

"I'll let them ask." Sirius smirked and collapsed onto the couch pulling Ophelia down beside him.

"Sirius tell me now or I swear I'll hex-" Ophelia began to threaten but the portrait hole opening cut her off.

James came waltzing in with Peter hurrying along behind him with a bag in hand.

"Prongs where's Moony? We need him for this." Sirius asked getting up.

"He's coming, he's coming. Him and Pete were just in the library so he's obviously going to be a moment." James replied with a roll of his eyes, beginning to discuss in whispers to Sirius.

Peter collapsed in front of the fireplace dropping the bag

"What's in the bag Peter?" Ophelia asked standing up and sitting down besides Peter on the floor.

"Nothing...nothing." Peter shrugged glancing up at James and Sirius as he began to pick up a few spilled contents from the bag.

"Oh, ok..." Ophelia said pretending to inspect her nails.

When Peter wasn't looking though, Ophelia snatched the bag from his hands.

Shooting up from the floor, Ophelia jumped on the couch and held the bag out of Peter's reach.

Peters shrieked and jumped up after her.

"Give it back!" Peter yelled stretching his arms for the bag.

"What do you guys have to tell me huh?" Ophelia shouted. The shrieking and jumping had gained Sirius and James attention and they too began jumping up for the bag in her hands.

"El give it back!" Sirius yelled.

"Tell me what this big news is then." Ophelia yelled back.

Remus walked in unnoticed in all this chaos and shook his head clearing his throat.

"Lay off Ophelia lads, you are all making this a much bigger deal then it needs to be..." Remus said calmly sitting down on a chair and opening a book.

Ophelia stuck here tongue out at the other three as they sighed and backed off.

She sat back down and poured the contents of the bag out onto the floor and a bunch of Muggle Polaroid pictures fell out.

"What are these?" Ophelia asked inspecting them closely.

"Those are all photos of our best Hogwarts pranks. 5 in total. One for every year we have been at Hogwarts." James responded picking one up and holding it up.

The photo showed the Great Hall and all the house tables. Everything looked normal but every house table had their house colors switched with another house.

"Ah...1st year...where the chaos began." Sirius sighed holding his hand over his heart and pretending to wipe a tear from his eye.

Ophelia scoffed at his antics and crossed her arms.

"So? Why does any of this involve me?" Ophelia said raising her eyebrows.

"This involves you because we have something very important to ask of you." Remus said closing his book.

"Ophelia, we want you to help us plan this years prank." Sirius said with a smile.

Ophelia froze at those words. As she thought back to the prank at Beauxbatons.

"So what do you say...?" Peter asked hopefully.

Ophelia stared at the four of them as they looked at her in anticipation.

"No..." Ophelia replied quickly standing up and running up the stairs to her dorm.

They called after her but Ophelia couldn't tell them the reason she couldn't do the prank... they couldn't know what she had done...

•☽☀︎︎☾•

-flashback Beauxbatons 1976-

OPHELIA LAUGHED AS CHRISTIAN ran down the hall behind her. "Hurry! Headmistress Bertrand will be along soon!" She yelled coming to a stop behind a pillar.

Christian came up panting beside her. "Gosh, can't we do something less exhausting for fun?"

Ophelia smiled and shook her head. "You've loss your pranking charm."

"I have not! But I have lost the need to get expelled for stupid pranks." Christian sighed sitting against the pillar.

"Stop complaining, we're having fun!" Ophelia grinned but it dropped as she looked around.

"Where's Apolline? She was just behind us." Ophelia frowned looking around.

"I don't know. We'll find her eventually." Christian shrugged closing his eyes. "I'm too tired to look for her."

Ophelia rolled her eyes and began to walk away. "Fine, stay here and be innocent. I'm going to set up the prank."

"Have fun with that." Christian called behind her.

"I will."

☽☀︎︎☾

OPHELIA BEGAN RUMMAGING through her bag for her wand.

"Where is it..." Ophelia groaned.

Ophelia began emptying the contents of her bag onto a shelf above the cups.

Parchment, quills, books, and even jars of many of her failed potions from potions class.

After much searching Ophelia found her wand and pulled it out, pointing it at the filled cups.

She was charming it so that her archenemies, Esme Martin, Eleanor Astor, and the worst of them all, Avril Roy, would be puking slugs the rest of the day.

Ophelia began mumbling to herself. "Where's Christian and Apolline when you need them? They usually do these spells for me..."

Ophelia bit her lip in concentration trying to remember the spells wand movement.

Getting annoyed, Ophelia guessed.

When she finished what she hoped to be the right spell she peered into the 3 cups and saw them looking a reddish color.

She heard footsteps approaching and quickly threw her bag over her shoulder.

"Looks right to me." Ophelia shrugged and set the cups back down on the trays and hurried out of the kitchens.

Little did Ophelia know, she'd left three very important things behind.

The jars of the potions.

But she couldn't get them back now.

For they were already mixed inside the drinks.

☽☀︎︎☾

OPHELIA WATCHED IN ANTICIPATION as Avril and Esme walked into the dining hall gossiping to each other.

Apolline walked in behind them with Eleanor and Ophelia raised her eyebrows when they parted and Apolline came over to sit next to her with a big smile on her face.

Ophelia stared at her with her mouth open.

Apolline glanced at her and raised her eyebrows.

"What? Is my mascara smeared?" Apolline asked, quickly pulling out a compact mirror and checking her eyes.

"No, you look fine but you were seriously with Eleanor today?" Ophelia asked.

"Yeah, and Avril and Esme. They aren't so bad. You should join us and the boys for lunch tomorrow-" Apolline smiled.

"The boys?" Ophelia gawked at her.

"Yeah, Julien, Henri, Cl-"

"Snap out of it! We had plans today and you abandoned me and Christian!" Ophelia shouted causing a few stares their way.

"Yeah, but it was a childish prank, and you had Christian to help you." Apolline said rolling her eyes.  "Which reminds me, you didn't go through with the prank right?"

"Well-" Ophelia began, but shrieks cut them off.

"You didn't Ophelia..." Apolline said quietly.

"I did." Ophelia said with a weak smile.

  Shouts began to fill the air and Apolline snapped her head over to the other side of the dining hall.

"You're going to be in so much trouble." Apolline said jumping out of her seat so fast the chair toppled over.

Apolline ran across the dining hall over to Avril, Esme, and Eleanor who were all on the floor.

Christian came running over looking grim. "Ophelia no...the spell..."

"What, they'll be fine." Ophelia shrugged.

"Ophelia that's not fine..."Christian said as Professor's rushed down to the three squirming girls.

Ophelia looked at the scene frozen in place as someone yelled.

"It's the Death Cap Draught. It was in their drinks!"

"What did I do..." Ophelia said biting her lip as the headmistress came down with the nurse.

☽☀︎︎☾

THE REST OF THE MORNING passed in a daze for Ophelia. She remembered only bits.

She remembered being called to the headmistress's office.

She remembered clearing her friends names.

She remembered being lectured.

She remembered the headmistress informing her about what happened to the girls.

She remembered packing her bags.

She remembered her mom picking her up.

She remembered her wand being snapped in half.

But she remembered most of all, the look on everyone's face as she was marched through the school with her bags, broken wand, and promising to herself she'd never prank again.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

HELLO!

EXTRA LONG CHAPTER JUST FOR YOU ALL!

AND EXTRA SAD...

FUN TO WRITE THOUGH...

HOPE THIS CHAPTER DIDN'T DISAPPOINT!

ALSO SPECIAL THANK YOU TO jamesbarnesswife FOR CHAPTER IDEA!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

-Sydney xx

|All Rights Reserved|

|Word Count- 2161|

Published November 13, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 78.9K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
79.8K 890 60
What happened during the Marauder Era. Disclaimer: there a little bit of cursing , innuendos, and all around not appropriateness. This is also my fir...
14.6K 538 52
Regulus Black fanfic Read the introduction for more information :) And thank you for giving this book a chance!!! Started: 13th April 2023 Finished:...
8.7K 133 71
Marauders oneshots and headcannons. A fun book of all of the mischief the Marauders get themselves into, and how they get out. Or don't, and get dete...