❀️Truth...and Lies...πŸ’”(BBRAE)

By TTBBRae7

A suspicious fight goes wrong, and leaves Raven barely clinging on to her life. She is rushed to the hospital... More

1) Fear...and Fights...
Fear... and Fights... part 2
2) Pain... and Panic...
3) Wishing... and Waiting...
4) Risk... and Hope...
5) Threats... and Plans...
6) Waking up...and Operation T.T.D...
7) Awake...and Friends...
8) In Your Arms... and FeelsπŸ’•
10) Promises...and Goodbyes...πŸ’”
11) Terra... and Slade...
12) Tomorrow... and Thoughts...
13) Awake... and Together Again...
14) News... and Farewells...
15) Homecoming... and Emotions...
New stories
16) Apologies... and Forgiveness...
Parents
18) Rage... and Help...
19) the truth... and no lies...
20) Now... and Forever...

17) Dreams... and Victories...

697 13 4
By TTBBRae7

BB's POV

"Today is the day. The day I tell Raven how I feel. And maybe even kiss her," I said as I made a kissy face to myself in the mirror.

I picked up the flowers I got for Raven and then headed out my door to go to her room.

Robin saw me along the way and gave me a thumbs up.

I got to Raven's door and hid the flowers behind my back. I knocked. She opened the door slightly.

"Can I help you?" She asked in a monotone voice.

"Raven? You're amazing and beautiful. You're everything to me. And... well... I've liked you for a long time," I admitted to her.

"Yah you're a good friend too. Now can I get back to my meditation now?"

"Oh uh... no I didn't mean it like that. I meant like more than a friend. Raven... I'm in love with you," I said as I held out the flowers.

She took them in her hand.

"Omg really?! I love you too!"

"Really!??"

"No. Now get out of my face," she said plainly as she threw the flowers at me and slammed her door.

Tears formed in my eyes, making my vision blurry. I closed my eyes in defeat.

When I opened them, I was laying in my bed.

I woke up to sunlight peaking through my curtains.

"It was all a dream... but it felt so real. What if she doesn't like me?" I whispered to myself.

There was a knock on my door.

"Please don't be Raven..."

I opened the door to see Robin standing in front of me.

"We are all going out for breakfast. Wanna come?" He asked.

"Sure, I replied," still kinda shaken up from the dream.

"Are you ok Beastboy?"

"Yah I'm fine. Just didn't sleep well last night," I responded sadly.

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said.

He started to walk away but turned around.

"Oh and 5 days left!" He whispered so the others wouldn't hear.

I shut my door and rested my head against it.

"Ughh this sucks dude!"

I got ready to go and then headed to the common room where the others were.

"There he is. Took him long enough," Cyborg said with his arms crossed.

I looked over at Raven, who was talking to Starfire. She wasn't wearing her uniform.

Instead she had a black lacy crop top with high waisted black shorts. Her hair was pulled back into a bun and she had light makeup on. She was stunning.

My jaw dropped slightly.

I must've been staring at her, because I heard Robin and Cyborg start laughing at me.

"Friends! What is so funny?" Starfire asked as she walked up with Raven.

"Oh nothing," Cyborg said as he nudged me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Ready to go?" Robin asked everyone.

We all nodded our heads and walked to the car.

Robin had a headache, so he sat in the front with Cyborg. In the back was Starfire, Raven, and I. I got in and sat down, staring out the window. For some reason, Starfire wanted to sit by the window, so Raven sat in the middle.

That meant I was shoulder to shoulder with Raven.

Of course.

I looked out the window so I wouldn't look at her.

I wanted to look at her desperately, but I couldn't. I felt so much love towards her, but she couldn't know that. She'd hate me, just like in my dream.

That's when I realized she was an empath. She would know what I'm feeling.

"Think sad thoughts. Think angry thoughts. Think something!" I told myself.

Without thinking about it, I thought about someone that made me both sad and enraged.

Terra.

Raven's POV

We all got in the car. I was next to Beastboy. I looked over at him. He was staring out the window.

"I wonder what's wrong," I thought.

That's when I remembered something.

"Of course! I'm an empath! I'll just feel what he's thinking," I realized.

I looked at him intently, focusing my energy on him. I instantly recognized the feeling off of him.

Terra.

I sighed sadly.

He's probably just thinking about how much he misses her and how he wishes she could be here instead of me...

I faced back forward and started talking to Starfire to distract myself from my sadness.

Eventually we got to the breakfast place. We got seated out on the patio.

Beastboy kept staring off into space. I tried to ignore it... and him in general.

The waitress was just about to hand us our food when she her body froze. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

SCREEEEECHHH!!!

We all turned around as the ear piecing noice cut through the air.

Plasmus.

The others were horrified, and I knew exactly why.

I stood up and started running towards Plasmus.

Everyone yelled my name and told me to stop. They chased after me, but I didn't care.

They were treating me like a child and it was really making me mad.

I can handle myself. Don't they know that?! I'm stronger and more competent than all of them combined!

"Raven stop! Please!" They all begged.

I stopped and turned around to face them.

"Stop treating me like I'm your child or something! I'm going to fight whether you all like it or not. So are you going to help me or am I going to have to handle this mess on my own?" I yelled, my eyes glowing red.

They stood stunned.

"Sorry," they all mumbled.

"Yah. That's what I thought," I scuffed.

I ran into battle and began to fight.

We all worked together for a while to stop him. The fight was getting to the last move or two. Plasmus was starting to get tired.

"Raven, why don't you take him down?" Robin offered with a smile.

I smiled back.

I engulfed Plasmus with black magic and then concentrated hard.

"AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS!"

Plasmus was ripped apart, and gross red splatters went everywhere.

Plasmus' human form dropped to the ground and started sleeping. Careful not to wake him, the cops took him away.

"Nice one little sis!" Cyborg said as he gave me a high-five.

"Told you guys I could do it," I said with my hands on my hips.

We went and sat back down at the table.

"So uh... is it too late for us to get our food?" Robin asked nervously.

The waitress, still stunned, shook her head no and then gave us our food.

We all ate and enjoyed our time together.

"I am the sorry for doubting you Raven. We all just don't want you to get hurt again. It was the traumatic for all of us. And I know it has to be that way for you too, friend Raven," Starfire said.

I smiled. 

"Thank you. I've gotten over it. That's how life goes. Sometimes you just have to let things go," I said as I glanced over at Beastboy slightly.

I frowned but quickly recovered it back to a smile.

No one noticed... except for Beastboy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 684 20
Raven frequently meditates to keep her emotions and powers under control, and she is over having no emotion. She takes a trip back to her home planet...
148K 5.2K 18
Garfield Logan AKA Beastboy is an outgoing, sporty, popular type of guy. He's the captain of the basketball team, blonde and beautiful emerald green...
14.6K 320 12
BeastBoy and Raven are keeping a secret from their teammates. They fear they will react badly or if villains found out, it would ruin the teams chanc...
24.6K 846 62
Raven is a half demon execution leader who has to look after her 4 younger siblings and is also soon to become Queen,her father (Trigon Of course) is...