The Mark of the Leopard

By CuddleMeCrazy080

I stop running and stare in awe, as I watch kitty boy jump on top of the elk and bite it's neck til' it stops... More

Meet the Family
Hunting
My Prey!
Law against Nature
She's Mine
Oops!
Patty!
EX-boyfriend
MY MATE! Part Two
A Gift
Nalas' must have Chocolate!
Patty's Life
That 'thing'
But It's so Easy
Let the Fight Begin
Other Characters.
Bite
Saeva Woods
Grim Reapers are Annoying
Sometimes Angels Fall
Come Back to Me
Loved Ones
Battleships
High Alpha (Final Chapter)
Epilogue

MY MATE! Part One

2.7K 100 2
By CuddleMeCrazy080

 ,',',',')'; I AM SO SSSSSSOOOOOORRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! ;'(.'.'.'.'

I'll tell you why after, cause I'm sure you want to read the chapter.

Hope you like! ^-^

~~~Kazi's P.O.V.~~~

Picking up Birayn's bag I run into the forest, and climb the tree nearest to me. "That wolf you brought with us just sat down, and she's not getting up." Jed says in an annoyed voice. I stop running, looking back I see her sitting there, staring at me. "And this is the down-side to having a wolf for a mate." I tell Taj.

"What down-side? There's no down-side. She's the perfect mate for us." He defends.

"I CAN'T TALK TO HER!"

"But that's only when you're in my form."

"That's the problem, she's sitting and I can't find out why unless I shift. We're in a hurry. I don't have time to change!" I yell at him.

"I can talk to Mehleynda." He says.

"Who?"

"MY MATE!" He growls at me.

"Ohhhh Birayn's creature. You can talk to her?"

"No. I can't. That's exactly why I said I could." Is his sarcastic reply. "Now hush up so I can talk to her."

~~Birayn's P.O.V.~~

"Yay! Taj is contacting me!" Mehleynda squeals.

"Who's Taj? And how can he even talk to you?" I ask.

"Taj is MY mate."

"Wha..?"

"Remember what mom told you about your mate's creature and yours being able to talk to each other?" She asks.

"Uh-huh."

"Taj is Kazi's leopard."  She explains. "Now be quiet so I can talk to him."

"Ahhhh. Okay take your time, I'll just be sitting here." I say coolly.

------Mehleynda and Taj's conversation------

"Hey gorgeous." Taj greets.

"Hello handsome."

"Why is Birayn just sitting there?" He asks.

"She doesn't like Kazi running in the trees."  She answers.

"Is there a reason why? Or is it just one of thoes female things?"

"I think she feels lower then him when he does it. Like, she feels inferior."

"But she's not the inferior one!" He exclaims.

"I know that. But she doesn't. Just tell him to get his butt out of the darn trees. Please."

"Yes ma'am."

She giggles. "Bye crazy cat."

"Bye sena (beautiful in aferican)"

--------------------------

~~~~Kazi's P.O.V.~~~~

"So what's her issue?" I ask Taj, a little annoyed.

"You running in the trees."

"And that means?"

"She doesn't like you running in the trees. Duh!"

"But...."

He cuts me off. "Listen. Mehleynda said to tell you, and I quote. 'Just tell him to get his butt out of the darn trees.' So get yo butt on the ground and run with yo mate!He yells.

I sigh through my nose jumpping down. I walk over to her, and sit. Raising an eyebrow I silently ask. 'What now?'

She stands up.

"Should I be afraid of that look in her eyes?" I inquire.

She comes over to me and starts begirding me.

~~~Birayn's P.O.V.~~~

Kazi jumps down from the tree so gracefully, my breath catches. Walking over to me he sits, and raises an eyebrow. I get up, walk over, and slowly circle him. Checking him out.

Damn he is one fine leopard!

My tail grazes his neck. I smirk in self-satisfaction when he shudders. I playfully nip at his left hind leg making him go tense and hiss at me, standing up he turns and glowers at me. I whimper and rub my head against his neck. He relaxes instantly, then purrs.

"There you are!" Patty yips cheerfully.

I look behind Kazi. Yep there he is, tail wagging and all. "Where did you go?"

"I was eating while your mate was fighting with that flea you call your ex." He explains.

Figures. "Aww, did we leave you behind?" I tease.

He makes a fake pouty face. "Yes. I didn't know where you went."

Rolling my eyes I look at Kazi again. I jeark my head in the dereaction the white lion went. He lifts a foot, looks back and nips my ear. My body goes hot. How can he do that and just run off!? I growl running after him.

-------35 minutes later-------

We've been running for what feels to be about eightteen miles. Following Kazi, with me right on his heels, we emerge form the forest. He stops abuptly, not expecting it I plow right into him.

Of course he doesn't sway, not even a little.

Not understanding why he stopped I move next to him and see that there's a cliff. Ah. That explains it.

I peer down and see what looks like the ruins of a castle. Hearing a soft sound from beside me I look at Kazi and see him staring down at the castle. The same look on his face dad gets when he looks at the pack-house. Pride.

I nudge him with my nose, he looks at me. I glance at the castle and look back at him. He smiles and walks around me, I follow him down a rocky path. And there's the white lion, laying down at the bottom sleeping. We get to the base and Kazi hits the lions head with his paw. The lion peeks up with one eye then yawns, getting up he goes in the ruins.

Trailing after them I go into the ruins. Down a narrow hall way, a left, and right. Then we stop. The lion looks at me with a puzzled expression. Kazi hisses and the lion just shakes his head making a chuckling noise and body slams into the left wall.

The stone wall on the right opens. I feel my eyes go wide. What the hay? Kazi walks in and flips a swich with his nose. He goes down a winding staircase, coming to a dead end. He gonna slam into the wall too? Instead he stands on his hind legs and pulls on a vine. The dead end goes up via the ceiling.

Nice.

Going through the opening we enter ...a painting celler? I walk in front of him and admire some of the paintings. "Welcome back sir." I whip to the right and see a man with salt and pepper hair coming from a door, holding a tray with fifteen or so water bottles on it. A petite woman with fading red hair apears next to him, carring a basket of clothes.

The woman notices at me and her eyes brighten. "Oh look Harold. We have a guest." She says.

"And it's female." He observes with hard eyes. Turning his gaze to the lady his features soften. "We'll be needing extra clothes."

She peers up at him. "We don't have any girls clothes clean right now. Expcet for mine, Candice and Nala's, and I doubt she's any of our sizes."

"It's fine Hannah. She has her own." Kazi's voice shoots tingels down my spine as he walks over to her. In his birthday suite. Heart going in to overdrive I turn my head the other way. Seeing a picture on the wall, I walk over to get a better look.

It'a a painting of a black leopard with one bright orange ear and normal orange colored spots. Sleeping in a tree, a leg hanging down. Hearing Kazi pull his clothes on, I close my eyes trying to think of something else. Anything else. But of course, I just have to get a picture of him shirtless!

"You can look now." He whispers in my ear. I jump and turn to glare at him. "Here ya go." He holds out my bag, with a big smile. My eyes narrow, I slowly grab the bag in my mouth. "You can change in there." He says pointing at a room with a curtain, still smiling.

Okay he's just weird.

I go in the room and pull the curtain blocking out all the light. I shift and start getting dressed. Wearing a red muscle-shirt and black shorts. I take my hair up in a pony tail, open the curtain and go out to find everyone dressed.

"I take it you're the white lion." I say walking up to a guy with black hair and hazel eyes. He nods. "Birayn Rayson. Next Alpha of the Silverrain Forest Pack." I offer my hand. "And my mate." Kazi says. Comprehension flashes in the other guys eyes. "Jedson Donovan. Right hand of the Crimson Wood Kingdom. But please call me Jed. Your highness." He bows.

"I'm going to ignore that." The right hand man. "So that also makes you Kazi's best-friend, right?" I ask, but it wasn't really a question. "That would be correct." He confirms. I nod while glancing around looking for my beta. "Patty." I call. When there's no answer someone taps me on the shoulder. Turning my head I see Kazi pointing at Patty leaning on a wooden pillar on the other side of the celler.

I go over and find that he's staring at a picture of a wood nymph. A wondering look on his face. "Do you know her?" I ask.

"No. But I feel like I should." He says in a depressed tone.

I stand in front of him. "Okay what's wrong with you?" I demand. He takes his gaze off the picture and regards me with a blank face. "What do you mean?" He asks. "You should never be melancholy about anything. So there's got to be something wrong with you." I affirm putting my hands on my hips, making the face that always gets him out of these moods.

He stares at me, the corner of his lip starts twiching, then his whole mouth begins trembling. I giggle. "Let it out already. Set it free!" I yell shaking him. He busts up laughing. "There's the Patty I know." I say proudly patting his back. "Now come mingle." I order hauling him over to Kazi and Jed.

"This is my Beta. Beta introduce yourself. And be nice." I command teasingly. He rolls his eyes  putting his hand out to Jed. "Pattrick Cambull. Next Beta to the Silverrain Forest Pack. Very nice, to meet you." He says mocking me.

"Jedson Donovan. Right hand of the Crimson Wood Kingdom. Nice to meet you too, I go by Jed." Jed greets with a smile.

"Come on. I need to check on Nala." Kazi says nudging Jed with his elbow. He truns and goes over to Harold and downs four water bottles.

"I wish I was one of those water bottles." Mehleynda says all dreamy.

I watch a little bit of water miss his mouth and slip down to his neck. All of a sudden his eyes flash to me. I wet my lips.

Then his eyes turn bright, moon silver.

~~~~Kazi's P.O.V.~~~~

I nudge Jed. "Come on. I need to check on Nala." I walk over to Harold and drink four bottles. Then I get a feeling of strong craving. My eyes snap to Birayn. She licks her lips, staring at me.

Lust writen all over her face.

I go hard, smelling the wonderful scent of powerful desire rolling off her in waves. I set the bottle on the tray again, and make a move to walk over to her. When unexpectedly someone throws themself onto me. I look down.

"Candice!" I yell infuriated. "Get off me!"

~~~~~End of Part One~~~~~

Sorry! :(

Okay so my internet decided it wanted to crash for a week. >:( Yeah I had no FB, WP, E-MAIL. Nothing. That's why I'm SOOOOO LATE on updating. I'm sooo SORRY!!!!! ;'(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 75.5K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...
627K 18.5K 62
Book 1: "Allison where did you get that from the dollar store" the queen whore of the school looked at me with so much hate. There w...
400K 13.2K 30
We stared at each other for a while, neither wanting to give in to the other. His cold blue eyes stared deep into my soul, as my brown ones stared in...
68 3 12
This is an old story I was writing when I was 13-15 years old and scrapped the idea. I figured that maybe you would enjoy it tho none the less. I don...