The Stalkers

By Shreyanshi123

When Sabrina gets a text in the middle of class, she is intrigued to answer but she doesn't know that this on... More

The Text
1204
The Deal
The Box
Emma
Was It All A Dream?
The Stalkers Vl2

Ashley

38 0 0
By Shreyanshi123

After the chat with my mom, I got another text from another unknown number who apparently had gotten my number from Hannah. I believed her story and like an Idiot, I gave her my location as she wanted to give me "a gift".

After 15 mins, my doorbell rang. When I opened it, I saw a box lying at my doorstep labelled " For Sabrina From Ashley". I took the box and inside and then msged Ashley. "What's in the box?" She replied with an "Open it and see  😈", but I just ignored the emoji and said, "I'll open it later, gtg".

After sending that msg I called an emergency meeting of the JSH. After 10 mins my doorbell rang and as soon as Jessica and Hannah arrived, the first thing I did was to ask Hannah about Ashley.

She denied giving Ashley my number or even knowing anyone named Ashley.

Hearing that made my blood run cold. I took a second glance at my phone and then at the box and then thought "Maybe I should open it, just to see what it is" "U sure?" Asked Jessica "It's worth a shot" I replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 288 25
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...
581 58 43
(Books you want to read but don't want to buy) A sparkling and steamy Sapphic romance, Fly with Me by Andie Burke is filled with sharp banter and tha...
784K 26.4K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.
9.1K 796 7
البيت أظلم وبس گلوب واحد مشتغل وضعيف وگوة اشوف عبرت الدرج صعدت جبت القفل أفتح باب الغرفة خليت المفتاح بالباب حسيت واحد واگف وراي ! التفتت ماشفت شيء...