Billy Hargrove x Reader Onesh...

נכתב על ידי Madness_Hatter

The many Misadventures of you and the infamous Keg King, Billy Hargrove. <<<<Requests are Open&gt... עוד

Chandelier
Like Real People Do
Prey
What a mess
What A Mess pt.2
Middle of Somewhere
If only you listened
If only you listened pt.2
A//N
Let me love you
Let Me Love You pt.2
Lie to me
Midnight Love
let me love you pt.3
(soulmate AU)
Horns

(Soul mate au pt.2)

5.1K 113 75
נכתב על ידי Madness_Hatter

When you awoke the following day, a million thoughts filled your head. You were nervous, of course, I mean your soulmate rejected you, but how could you give up? You were hurt, obviously, and all you wanted to do was cry. But that could wait till later.

You ran around your room, struggling to find the perfect outfit until you just threw on a pair of jeans, a graphic tee, and some old chucks. Running down the steps, you nearly slammed into your mom, making her yelp in surprise.

"Jesus!"

"No, but people do say there's a resemblance!" You chirped, smiling as you skipped past her into the kitchen.

"Well, you're in a good mood..." Your mom smirked, her eyebrows raising as she watched you from the kitchen door, slowly crossing her arms.

"Nothing big just passed a quiz I thought I was gonna flunk...ya know!" You chuckled, shoving a piece of toast into your mouth to shut yourself up. You could be a terrible liar at times. 

"Uh-huh...okay...well good for you honey..." She raised her eyebrows slightly before she walked over and ruffled your hair, laughing as you swatted her hands away. "Hurry up before you're late!"

Your eyes widened as you cursed softly, kissing her cheek as you ran out the door, skateboard in hand.

"Bye Mom, love ya!"

_________________________________

You yelped as you flew through the streets, constantly picking up speed. Your stomach was erupting in butterflies as you felt yourself nearing the school. Any minute now you would lock eyes with Billy and you hoped to have your emotions in check.

With such loud thoughts and the background music you were playing, it was difficult to hear the loud engine or shouts of warnings before your mind focused on what was going on.

On the bright side, you made it to school, record time might I add. But, the dark side of the situation?

You were millimeters from Billy's moving car, and neither of you was slowing down.

In a matter of seconds, just enough time for you to put two and two together, you were already rolling across the hood of his car. You landed on the concrete, pain going across every nerve as you felt your skin break against the angry ground. You couldn't breathe, more like you couldn't feel yourself breathing due to all the air knocking itself out of your lungs instantly. 

You should've been mad, you should've been concerned about what you might've broken, but all you could focus on was the heat rushing to your face as you realized today wouldn't go as planned. 

____________

Billy sat in his front seat, horror-stricken as Max gaped between him and you. She finally made the first move and jumped out of the car, a string of curses leaving her mouth as she joined the crowd to make sure you were okay. Billy took a deep breath in before he released his white knuckle grip on the wheel and opened his door. 

As he rounded around the hood of his car, his stomach dropped. His feet felt planted into the ground as he watched you laying on the ground surrounded by people. 

He watched as you sat up, blood pouring from every cut and gash you secured by his recklessness. Hell, you even had blood pouring from a gash on your head. 

But still, you looked up at him, your eyes met, and he couldn't even find a trace of animosity or anger. All he could see was the warmth you held for him.

Billy felt sick to his stomach.

He felt people push past him, waking him up from his trance as he pulled his gaze away from you. He could almost feel your disappointment, but he ignored it, ignored everything going through his veins that drew him to you. 

"Fuck.." He muttered, as he heaved a sigh and made his way towards you, keeping his eyes steady as he moved throughout the crowd. His eyes dared people to say something, anything that might challenge him. He was already feeling shitty enough, why not make others' days harder on top of that?

Of course, Max was right next to you, chatting away with the gnarliness of your soon-to-be scars. Skater thing. Billy could only curse as he watched you laugh, then grimace as you held your ribs, pain evident on your face. He felt his face sour even further.

"Nice going dick." His eyes snapped to Max, her expression was angry, her blue eyes fiery. 

"Shut it." He snapped, the anger growing in his chest. God, why today? Why her?

"You gonna take her to the hospital or what? You did hit her with your car." Max shrugged her shoulders, daring him almost. Billy felt his nostrils flare, but before he could say anything your voice chimed in the air.

"Honestly, I'm ok. It was mutual stupidity. I'll head to the nurse." You smiled. Billy watched as you tried to stand, only to crumble back into the concrete groaning in pain. He heard the crowd gasp, people covering their mouths unable to move in to help. He felt a sigh heave itself through his chest as he angrily ran a hand through his curls.

"Fuck that," Billy grumbled, reaching out and grabbing you by the upper arms. "Hey, help me get her into the car!" Billy growled at Max, his head motioning to her as she scrambled up. Her eyes were confused as she helped you into Billy's Camaro, both of them ignoring your pleas and they forced you in. 

Billy reached over and buckled you in, his body merely inches from yours. He could practically feel your heat radiating on him as he pulled away, your face flushed as you avoided his eyes. He slammed the door shut and made his way around.

"What about me?" Max called, her arms open as she looked between Billy and the school. 

"What about you? You're gonna skate your ass to class you hear me?" Billy stated, pointing his finger between her and the middle school. Max rolled her eyes, glaring at Billy. "I said, do you hear me?" Billy shouted, his nose flaring as he glared back at Max. He watched as she flipped him off and rode off on her skateboard. Billy let a string of curses fly through his lips as he slammed the driver's side door, revving his engine and peeling out of the parking lot.  

____________

The silence in the car was defeating, neither of you knowing what to say. Well, more like you not knowing what to say. Billy was sitting, fuming in his seat as he flew through the streets.

You gulped, grimacing as the throbbing pain in your body pulsed harder, gathering all your courage up. 

"So.." You started, glancing between him and the streets, his eyes focused on the road as his hands gripped the wheel tighter. "How's your morning going so far?"

Silence.

"Mine's going okay so far, I mean it was until I ran into your car. Now that was a curveball." You glanced at him, his eyes were forcefully focusing on the road now, his nose flaring with each breath he took. "Honestly, I never thought I would get hit, let alone by my soulmate? Now that's hilarious-"

"Do you ever shut up?" Billy snapped, his head turning to glare at you before going back to the road.

Now that hurt. 

"Excuse me for trying to bring some light to the situation. I mean, I'm the one at the disadvantage here, not only was I rejected, I got hit by said rejector!" That made Billy flinch, his body tensed as he turned the corner to the hospital. After a few moments of quiet, he finally spoke.

"What do you want?" He sighed, his hand running through his hair as he messed it up. All you wanted to do was run your fingers through it, feel the softness, twist his curls-

Clearing your throat, you focused back on the road, trying to calm your erratic heart. 

"I just want a chance."

"I told you, I'm not looking for a soulmate-"

"I know...trust me I remember." You squeezed your eyes shut, pushing back the lump forming in your throat. God this hurt. "I want the chance to become something other than a soulmate. Maybe....maybe we could start as friends?" You whispered, your eyes flickering back and forth, trying to read his expression so that your hopes don't get too filled up.

Silence filled the car once more as he pulled into the hospital's parking lot. Without another word, Billy had you in the lobby and already checked into a room. It happened fast, but you knew your question was still in the air.

After you both were waiting in the room for what felt like years, finally it was broken. 

"The name's Billy...Billy Hargrove." He held out his hand, his eyes looking into yours. There was a small light of friendliness behind the crashing waves of anger, but you felt yourself smile as you raised your hand to his. 

Your eyes lit up as a spark went through your fingers throughout your body. He must've felt it too, you could only tell with how his eyes flickered slightly, his eyelashes fluttering as his body tensed, his hand clenching yours tighter. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/n) (L/N)..." You smiled softly, pain hitting every nerve but you ignored it. Your eyes darted from his eyes to his lips as they parted slightly, curving at the ends. "Next time we meet, let's skip the part where my body hits the hood of your car yeah?" 

Billy let out an exasperated sigh as he released your hand. He rubbed his face as he let out a sigh, or was it a breathy laugh? You couldn't tell by the way he rubbed his face, hiding his expression.

"Yeah, that'd be ideal..." He stopped and looked at the door before facing you once again. "Alright let's make a deal yea? I'll give you rides and we can be friendly, but we forget this incident happened and let bygones be bygones alright?"

You nodded your head, motioning yourself to zip your lips and throw away the key. 

"Aye Aye captain!" You saluted, wincing slightly. Billy winced with you, nodding.

"Alright, rest well. I'll be in the lobby, let me know when the doctors are done yea?" You nodded, blinking as he left. He's waiting? For you?

You smiled at how well the morning went. All you had to do was get hit by a car! You got yourself comfortable, excited to leave the damned room to spend time with Billy...thank you universe!

_____________

(please don't try to get yourself hit by a car to get your crush to like you...10/10 times it will not work)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.7K 33 13
idk yet started 7/21/2022
14.6K 424 43
your relationship with billy hargrove is getting more and more out of control. when your old childhood friend, eddie munson, comes back into your lif...
79.8K 825 36
This story is well, Smut about Billy Hargrove. I do not own this character! I will not write; cheating, forceful sex, Billy as how he was in the actu...
214K 1K 5
Well, I write some stranger things's one shots on Tumblr and I decided to post some here too.