A Small World, but Smaller Ch...

By AxisBones

A Dsmp fanfiction with my Oc in it, this is purely platonic. This also may contain triggering, dark and a bit... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Belated Mother's Day Special
The MaidSMP, The Preparation
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

1.7K 46 36
By AxisBones

"Well friend! hehe would you like to stay at my place for the night?" asked Amity nevously, fiddling with her fingers.

"Sure, I would love too" Dream agreed.

"Alright then, follow me!" the girl beamed as she then hop on her horse, waiting for her new friend to follow.

The masked man had also got on his horse and motioned the child to go. The child and her horse then went to her house with the man following her behind.

They finally stop at a small 2 story house, it was small but it had a cozy and warm feeling to it. It was a small cottage, it looked like those cottages you see in fairy tales.

Cozy, seemingly overgrown with vines, a lantern on the side of its door, fences ramdomly placed for the aesthetic, and a path mixed with cobblestone, pathblocks, and gravel. There were many flowers and a few trees surrounding the area and some bushes. Animals wondering here and there.

She then got off her horse as she guided it to a spot where theres a lot of hay as Dream followed.

The two afterwards walked to her house, the girl turned the nob and opened the door.

"Welcome to my humble abode dear friend" said Amity as she bowed down jokingly and closed the door behind her once Dream and herself were inside the cottage.

"Follow me, let me show you around" said Amity as she showed Dream around her house so he wouldnt get "lost".

In the entrance he could see a combined living room and kitchen, with an island and some seats for dining. It was a quite neat for a child, he wouldve assume that the kitchen would be one of the messiest places in the house but it suprisingly wasnt.

No dirty dishes, the wooden floors clean with barely a speck on dust seen.

Then she showed him the guest bathroom, and then she showed him the storage room.

Dream was impressed by the amount resources she had, she must've grinded for ages.

Though, he looked through most of the chests with her permission of course and was pleasantly surprised that it was so organized and full. Though he didnt find much valuables, she mustve had hidden them somewhere. He only found blocks, seeds and other items for building, cooking and gardening.

She showed him his room, which was the guest bedroom. He asked her why did she have a guest room if nobody ever visited her before according to the rumors.

The girl only answered that shes waiting for her Mother to come back for her, still is. The room was supposed to be for her, but she hadnt came back yet according to the child.

After that she then added on that it was also for guests, just incase she had any but she squeeled and said here he was.

The room was a decent size but seemed untouched, there was a bed in the corner of the room with blackets and a quilt both look handmade. The material seemed to be made of wool, cotton and spider silk, on the side of the bed was a small endtable with a lantern beside it.

There was also a wardrobe and a mirror, on top of it was a few towels also looked to be handmade. There was a red carpet that tied the room together along with a window with red curtains, and there agaisnt the window was a desk with a large chest beside it.

She had also informed him that her room is the door nearby the guest room, if he needed anything he has to knock on her door. He assumed that she privacy, and he will give it to her. He cant break her trust now and break his proggress.

Dream and Amity went to the backyard where there sat many targets, and what looked to be a training field that was a decent size with a chest on the side.

"Well, this is where I train" said Amity, as she gestured to the targets and the training field. She begin to load a few crossbows. She took a stance and aimed her crossbow as she pulled the trigger making the arrows fly.

She switched from each one of them and one by one arrows begin swiftly hitting each targets in the center with terrifying accuracy.

She set put down the crossbows and returned then to her inventory and turned to Dream with a small smile on her face "What do you think Dream?" she asked in hope she impressed her new friend.

"That was pretty good Amity" replied Dream as he was quite impress about this 10 year old's archery, it was very good and precise for her age. He wondered how she would do in hand to hand combat or sword fighting.

"Are you up for a friendly sp-"

Before Dream could finish his sentence the bush moved and Amity quickly shot the bush.

Amity then went to investigate as Dream followed her to their surprise it was a baby rabbit, the arrow hit the baby rabbit and it was now dead.

It then poofed into nothingness.

"I killed a baby" cried Amity, as she had tears in her eyes.

Dream comforted Amity, "There, there, its alright?" his comforting was more like a question as he patted her back.

'She has great senses, reflexes, and aim but shes a bit too soft. Gotta work on that' he noted, as he took the sobbing child back to the house.

- - - The next Day.....

Dream still wondered about how would Amity do with PvP or hand to hand combat, so he asked.

"Hey Amity, wanna have a friendly spar?" asked Dream.

"Im not sure Dream......" said Amity nervously, fiddling with her fingers once more, the girl was wearing her usual white long sleved button up, black dresspants that looked well made, socks, leather shoes and her usual gloves. The stitches sewn securely and put into much care, the fabrics looked to be made of wool, spider silk, and cotton, her hair was styled in her usual braid.

Dream noted that fiddling her fingers must be a habit of hers when shes nervous and that she mustve had a thing with sewing since no villager would make something so wellmade as well as the handmade quilts and blankets in the guest room, "Oh come on Amity, you dont want to disapoint your friend do you?" he tried to persuad her with a sad tone.

Amity sighed as she easily gave in, "Alright, but after we spar we're going back inside to patch any injuries" she said with a stern but gentle tone.

"Sure I can do that" he agreed, he and Amity got in opposite sides of the dirt training field with wooden swords they grabed from the chest as they got into their stances.

Amity's stance showed little to no openings. Her posture was
steady and strong. Her expression was another story her face showed nervousness and unsure.

Dream got into his own stance. It was firm and bold, even though you couldnt see his face, his aura presented himself as a high authorative figure, someone who demanded respect.

As he charge at Amity slashing at her and taking the offensive, his slashes strong, quick and consistent. While Amity was stuck with defense, blocking and dodging his moves skillfully.

Using gymnastics tricks such as flips and cartwheels, sometimes a few front rolls.

Dream then aim to swipe Amity off balance as she flipped back, gaining some distance.

"Not bad" said Dream.

Amity replied with a nod and an uneasy look, breathing heavily, recovering from the relentless attacks.

Dream the charge forward towards her and begin slashing at her.

Amity has to play defense once again and begin blocking and dodging his attacks, she then block his attack and pushed him backwards with as much force as she could.

Dream stubled for a bit before recovering quickly, he sprinted as he punched Amity directly in her face, and kneed her in the stomach, Amity then stumbled and retreated for a while.

"Whats holding you back Ami?" taunted Dream, even with that mask on his face he has a sadistic aura around him... If you look closely,bBehind that mask you can see his eyes glowing a dangerous neon green a bit.

"Come on, Ami lets Pvp for real!" he declared "Unless...you want to disapoint your friend?".

Amity's eyes widened for a second, she quickly composed herself and her grip tighted around her weapon, stood up and quickly got in a stance.

"If thats what you want, then sure!"

"No hard feelings right Dream?" asked Amity in a happy tone.

"Yep, no hard feelings Ami" comfirmed Dream with a smirk, even though the child couldnt see his face she had a feeling she was smirking.

Amity quickly went to attack Dream, her masked opponent was pushed back, he was stunned for a while and he seemed to be enjoying it.

'Thats it, guess she can actually take the offensive afterall"

Amity had a different expression on her face, she looked a bit unhinged. She quickly composed herself and had a seemingly joyful expression on her face. She had a different Aura around her, she still had her calm facade but had bloodlust or malice behind it.

Amity then sprinted towards Dream aiming to cut his arm, he dodge and got sliced, he's not going easy now.

The two then charged at eachother, Amity and Dream began attacking and blocking eachother once again, but this time Dream was faster and put more strength into his strikes.

Amity slowly got faster, nearly getting as fast as Dream.

Amity was nimble, quick, and flexible making up for her strenght difference agaisnt her opponent.

Her blows were precise and quick, aiming for the weakspots of the body such as the back of the knee, neck, spine, stomach and etc. Making her quite an opponent for Dream. But she wasnt on the same level as him, Dream then disarmed Amity, as Amity then backflipped onto a tree, retreating to heal for a second.

She sprinted to Dream and dodged most of his strikes with his sword, she then kicked the sword out of his hand using her left leg.

Dream then tried to punch Amity but she avoided it by dodging using a front roll. They exchange blows and continued fighting.

Amity was struggling, they continued fighting as Dream swiped Amity off her feet. Her eyes widened for a second and the world seemed to slow down, Amity tried to kicked Dreams head, to her dismay he blocked it.

She then wrapped her legs around Dream putting him in a chokehold.

Dream then slammed Amity to the ground as Amity flinched and loosen her grip. Dream then slipped out of Amity's grasp as he got the wooden sword and put it to Amity's neck.

Amity panted heavily and Dream was slightly out of breath.

Dream is quite impress with Amity's combat but it seems like shes more of a long range attacker.

Dream then took Amitys hand and pulled her up.

"That was a good spar, your quite good for her age but not as good as me" said Dream.

"Your not too bad yourself, I thought I was quite decent" she admitted, while fiddling with her fingers a bit.

"I have some bandages and ice packs inside come on" she offered, with her hand extended a bit.

"Sounds good, Ami" said Dream as they walked back towards the house, side by side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1K 25
Tommy and Ranboo have a toxic relationship. An on and off good and bad relationship. Ranboo is platonically dating another kid named Tubbo, its just...
175K 5.3K 36
"ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ɪ'ᴅ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜱᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ.." "ᴍᴇ..." "ꜱᴛꜰᴜ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴀꜱᴋ ʏᴏᴜ." ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏᴘʜᴇʟɪᴀ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ...
3.5K 76 9
>REQUESTS CLOSED< Yandere dsmp x reader •Oneshots/Headcanons/Imagines (Doing it out of boredom, so don't expect anything too big :)
215K 8.8K 23
Platonic! Mcyt! Various + Nonbinary! Minor! Reader ∆Realistic Minecraft∆ _______ "Wait so, Ranboo...you have a younger sibling?" "Tommy...leave them...