Baggage Claim

Da Jamiesian

Courtney White never thought she'd be in Los Angeles. This is a dream come true. She landed an internship at... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6 Courtney's POV
Chapter 7 Daniel's POV
Chapter 8 Courtney's POV
Chapter 9 Alley's POV
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 5

116 9 2
Da Jamiesian

Alley's POV

"Waittt what! Who's she!" Oh crap I said that out loud didn't i!

Daniel turns around with this girl that couldn't be more perfect for him, with her legs raped around his waist embraced in a tight hug.

"Do you want me too come back another time Dani?" I say, with slight disappointment in my tone.

"Oh um sorry Alley, no stay please! I need this lesson!"

I nodded in agreement and got up to go stand next to him.

"Oh Dani, who's this?" Said miss perfect. I can tell she's not impressed.

"Allow me" he said, doing this bow thing. I giggled, he always knows how to make me laugh. Miss P didn't seem impressed.

Dani went to stand next to this girl and said "Alley, this is Courtz....." He was about to say something else but the girl who now has a name, Courtz I think interrupted him "so your the French tutor." And give Dani a big hug.

With that she took his hand walked in and cleared a space on the couch, she made her self at home! Something only girlfriends do! How could he not tell me!
Daniel sat himself down on the single chair, so I was stuck next to his girlfriend. Saying that gives me nightmares, I should be his girlfriend.

"So how long have you guys know each other?" The girlfriend asks.

"A couple months and you two?" I think I sound needy? Oh well.

"Oh we've know each other our whole lives!" She laughs while saying it. I don't understand why! We both look over at Daniel waiting for him to make a conversation since it pretty awkward. But all he does is smile and talk to his girlfriend. "So what's the sudden rush to get here?"

A/N:
Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading my book and thanks for being patient with me! There are 3 writers in this book so I have to wait for their povs and we do have school but I will upload as much as I can! Thanks everyone! Remember Alley's POV UnicornRox13 Daniel's POV blossie23  and Courtney's by me

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

251K 9.6K 39
{Completed} Harry Styles is a well known singer in the UK, but he wants to do his A-Level he didn't do the first time. His career started when he was...
1.3K 17 12
Wylla, an aspiring writer and artist with a thirst for knowledge. Her first year of Uni was shaping up to be a fun one. She had made great friends wi...
386 8 11
Louis and Harry were once really happy. They welcomed new people with open arms and they were really the type of friend that you would want to have a...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...