Kpop One Shots

By NicoBogosipeo

These are going to be One Shot Fanfiction from my favorite Kpop Ships. They contain fluff, smut and harder th... More

Yumark ft. Jaeyong (NCT 127) *smut*
Rochan (sf9) *smut*
Nomin (NCT Dream) *smut*
Vkook/Taekook (BTS) *fluff*
Sope (BTS) *angst*
Hyunjin x fan (stray kids; genderneutral) *kinky*
Lisa x female fan (Blackpink) *fluff*
Namjin (BTS) *smut* *bdsm/kinky*
Hyunlix feat. Changbin (Stray Kids) *Drama*
Johnten (NCT) *smut* *kinky*
Jaeyong ft. Johnten (NCT 127) *smut* *kinky* *couplefight*
Woosan (ateez) *smut* *aftercare*
Vkook feat. Nammin (BTS) *smut* *fluff* *wolfs*
Taekwon (Vixx) *smut* *aftercare*
Vminkook (BTS) *smut*
YuMark (NCT) *fluff* *little space* *angst*
Minkey (Shinee) *fluff* *smut*
Minsung (Stray Kids) *fluff* *smut* *vampire*
YuMarkWin (NCT) *angst* *smut* *fluff*
Chenji (NCT) *angst*
Chanlix (Stray Kids) *fluff* *smut*
Hyunlix (Stray Kids) *smut* *Hybrids*
YuMark (NCT) *smut* *fluff*

Luwoo (NCT) *fluff* *smut*

852 7 0
By NicoBogosipeo

Ok but I'm really proud of this one it turned out very cute. And in addition I wanted to point out one of the biggest problems in the kpop-industrie: starving kpop idols till they get exhausted. I hate that so much so I wanted to point it out like that. Enjoy.

'Damn I'm so exhausted', Lucas lets his head slide onto my lap, 'VLive was really hard today, they wanted to know so much about the New album, like nctizens know we can't talk about that but still they decide to annoy us with it' I nod my head.

I'm at least as exhausted as he is. The other members complain as well about how bad this was and then leave one by one with our managers to dinner.

I look down at Lucas to remind him that we have dinner coming soon and need to get changed for it. The boy's eyes are closed and he has snuggled deeper into my lap. Looks like he's sleeping.

I smile a bit, he looks really peaceful right now, he had a really rough week, both Super M and NCT have upcoming albums to prepare. He, Mark and Ten were in nonstop stress which he seems to not be taken too good.

I softly let my hands go through his hair. I wish, this moment would never stop, I mean I can't complain, nctizens ship me and Lucas so I can be able to be near him for fanservice but to be honest, I want more, someday.

I hope we or better I can be able to out myself to both my managers and the public someday. I've known that I'm bi for a long time know, hiding it from my family is way easier then hiding it from my members, I'm with them all day and we are really close but I'm scared of their reaction so I won't out myself that soon.

I sight and look at Lucas again, he is so pure, so innocent and just so hot. I shake my head, I need to think straight for a moment what if he wakes up now and realises that he got me a big fat boner, one of his hands slided right onto my junk a bit before.

Ok breathe, I tell myself and carefully take Lucas' hand away from my junk. Way better. I smile again for a second and then decide to bring him to bed. My tummy is telling me to get food and I can't do that wgen he lays in my lap.

Luckily, our room is close to were we are now. I get him onto my back, his hands automatically wrap around my neck and he snuggles his head into my back. A few sounds of relaxing are heard and I make my way into our room.

It's not that far but it's still a lot for me to go as he is a lot bigger then me. But I manage it and lay him down onto the bed without hurting him. I put the blanked over his body and softly place a short kiss onto his head, I just have to take this opportunity, it may be the only one I ever get.

I look at my watch, damn, dinner is only for half an hour I need to hury to get something. I make my way into the dinning room and grab two plates. 'I'll take mine and Lucas' please, he fell asleep in our room and I didn't want to wake him', I tell the lady that hands us our food.

She nods and looks at a list, there a lists of all the groups in the entertainment. Every Idol here gets a special meal perfectly balanced on their life and body.

I smile at her when she hands me our food and then go back to our room. I'm put on diet at this time since our Comeback is about to come and my managers say I'm not in shape for it yet. Lucas is not on diet, he is training way more then I am and therefore is way more in shape then I am.

I sit next to Lucas on the bed and start to eat. This portion would be enough for a child but not for me but well, I'm used to All of this, they make me go through diets before every Comeback.

I'm in my thoughts and don't realize Lucas has woken up until I hear him saying: 'Did you bring me my food?' I flinch and then look at him. 'Yeah of course you need it', I answer with a short smile.

'Thank you so much you're the best', now he smiles at me and then sees the plate on my lap, 'they put you on diet again?' I not and look at my plate: 'It's ok I'm used to it' Lucas softly strokes my hair which gets me really confused.

'What... are you... doing? Cameras... are not rolling in here... no need for... fanservice', I blush and look away. 'Who says this is fanservice. I'm enjoying this Jungwoo?', he whispers into my ear which is confusing me even more.

He is never like that not even when doing fanservice. 'I think you need to rest you don't seem to be feeling good Lucas', I put away my plate to get him back into bed but he just grabs my wrists and pushes me down into bed.

'W-what are you d-doing?', I get red like a tomatoe and try to hide my face somewhere. 'Shhh just enjoy it I know what you want Baby', my eyes get hige when he says that. He... he called me Baby, what is going on here?

While I try to figure out if I was dreaming, Lucas lowers his head until his lips touch mine. My heart stops for a moment, I forget how to breathe, this can't be true, I mean I was wishing for this for ages but this can't be true it just can't.

I feel a nibbling on my lips and then hear Lucas' voice: 'Relax, I'll explain later just let me kiss you pls' I nod and close my eyes, he's right, I might as well enjoy it even if it is a dream or something like this.

I feel our lips touch again, a shower of excitement flows through my body and I kiss him softly. Our lips soon move in total sync, my hands make their way towards Lucas' neck. There is no tongue yet but it is already driving me crazy as hell. This kiss is very sweet and soft and yet hot and longing.

We part to get air. 'Am I dreaming?', I accidently say out loud. 'No you're not', Lucas admits while putting a strain of hair behind my ear, 'I've seen you, the way you keep looking at me, no friend would look that way, I have had an eye on you for a long time but to be honest I was afraid, we couldn't be together what if the managers find out, what if you would get kicked out, I couldn't deal that. But I realised that life is too short to worry about that and I really want you so I thought let's do it'

He looks so cute with that little smile on his face right now. I wrap my arms around him and pull him down onto my chest. That is the cutest thong someone ever said to me and a few tears run down my cheeks. I was always afraid of getting kicked out so I never outed myself but what he said is true as well.

'Shhh, it's oke, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you', he says sweetened and I look up at him. 'Thank you, that's the cutest someone ever said to me', I look into his eyes. A smile followed by some sweet kisses above my tears leave his lips. I take his face into my hands and softly kiss him again. I close my eyes. If that's a dream please never wake me up again.

Fuck, I feel my pants getting tight again. I don't want him to realise that it's been such a wonderful moment, I don't want to destroy it like that. With my eyes still closed, I suddenly feel something moving at my pants.

I look down and see Lucas opening my pants. I blush even more, what is he doing, is he...? No he can't be doing this. 'I.... I... ', I try to say that I don't know what to do.

Lucas lays one finger onto my lips: 'Let me do it and enjoy, when something is too much tell me please' I nod, I'm not able to do more right now. I hold my breath without even being aware of it.

'Baby, breath I'm not gonna hurt you', Lucas laughs a little and places soft kisses all above my face. I blush even harder but right now, I breath again. 'Are you scared?', he askes while softly stroking my hair.

I get uncomfortable and try to hide somewhere. 'You don't have to hide it's ok want me to go easy first or not do it at all? All is ok for me', he says sweetened. 'I... I... please do it', I feel my pants getting even tighter around my hips and try to calm down.

Lucas nods and his hand goes carefully into my pants and I inhale some air. 'Is that ok?', Lucas wants to know. I nod: 'M-more please', I feel like the only sound I produce are some weird moaning noises. Lucas smiles a little and undoes my pants before getting down to suck my dick.

He is damn good, within a few seconds in he already has me wanting more. I forget all that of being nervous and my hips press upwards wishing for more. I feel a tongue liking down my dick towards my ass and for a short moment I get shy.

Lucas changes that quickly when his tongue enters me and does whatever the hell this is that he does to me. It feels so amazing, my whole body shivers from tension and excitement, my hips move up and towards his tongue while I moan uncontrollably.

'Oh Baby, you're so hot I want more', Lucas comes back up to my face and places soft kisses on my lips and cheeks. Instinctively, my hands search for his pants, open them and get my hands onto his dick. I have no idea what to do but my body seems to know it exactly.

I kiss Lucas and jerk him off as good as possible. I feel him moaning into my mouth which makes me even more horny. I whisper into his ear: 'Please fuck me already, I'm ready for you'

I actually don't know if I really am, this will be my first time but I really want him now he is driving me crazy. A short nod comes from him while we strip off the rest of our clothes. I look at hom pressing my back up a bit for him to reach.

Within a few seconds I can feel something pressing against my ass. 'I'm gonna be careful', Lucas says while leading my hands to his back, 'Do what you feel like, bite me, scratch my back, I love that ok?'

I nod again and place my hands where he lead them to. With the first few inches he gets into me, my nails get at least as deep into his skin as his dick goes into me. We both shriek and Lucas looks at me: 'Please try to relax, that hurts'

I haven't realised that my ass has tightened around his dick and try to loosen up a bit. 'That's better, you are doing amazing Jungwoo, want me to go further', he pets my head. I nod and feel him going in further almost at the same moment.

Fuck that hurts but it's so awesome. I let him slide in completely and scratch across his back. 'You're hot', I whisper already out of breathe. 'You're doing so amazing Baby, may I continue?', he asks and when I nod, he pushes himself deep into me then backs off a bit and pushes in again.

Over and over again, at first it hurts a lot but I quickly go into moaning. My body pushes up and down against his moves to make them harder and deeper. We moan in sync, my hands go even deeper into his skin.

The next 30 minutes feel like eternity for me, it is amazing, hot and definitely painful. At one point, I feel my hips getting uncontrolled and my whole back comes from the bed pushing against Lucas' chest.

'Cum for me Baby please', Lucas moans into my ear and pushes me down even more until I cum with a loud moan. I close my eyes and let myself sink into the short moment of total enjoyment. I move my hips again just after I came, I pull Lucas down, kiss him passionate and try to make him cum.

After some hip movements he cums and I feel the warm liquid running into me. 'Damn that feels good wow', I say out of breathe. 'Fuck yeah you are awesome', he pets my hair and lays down next to me. 'I... I think I'm leaking your cum', I say looking away.

'I'm sorry Baby', Lucas answers getting a towel from the bathroom. He carefully cleans me and then takes me into cuddles. 'I totaly adore you Jungwoo, please lets stay like this for a while', he whispers and I snuggle into his chest. 'Yes for ever please', I whisper back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 647 19
This book is a whole damn mess btw. Top Gguk Bottom Tae this book contains: -smut -fluff -angst (please do understand that english isnt my first l...
41.7K 374 21
All ships are allowed here :) [mostly jeonglix,hyunin,jeongho] Only bxb NO Readers x members Contains ! ! - Fluff - Angst - Smut (I'm not so good at...
748 5 11
This is a one-shot collection Book! You can request on the info and request page where I'll add further information :} You can also see the oneshots...
9.3K 147 15
oneshots ! include: - fluff (F) -smut (S) -angst (A) - sensitive topics (!!! Warning at start of chapter) any ships welcome ! requests: OPEN βœ… CLOSED...