The Beautiful Trapped Ghost (...

By KassandraVivu

Liam left everything that he knew behind, his house, the neighborhood he lived in, and the city that he knew... More

CH. 1 The Move
CH. 2 This can't be real
CH: 3 This can't be
CH: 4 Please understand
CH: 5 Tell me about your best friend
CH: 6 I can't say it
CH: 7 What do you think?
CH: 8 "Well, good night"
CH: 9 The Morning
CH: 10 Let's figure it out
CH: 11 Things that need to be done
CH: 12 That's Risky
CH: 13 Let's get through the list
CH: 14 This is taking long
CH: 15 Tell me more (Still Liam POV)
CH: 16 At it again
CH: 18 What happened to me?
CH: 19 I am bold
CH: 20 The Flower Crown
CH: 21 This is good
CH: 22 If you want to
CH: 23 She's panicking
CH: 24 We'll find her.
CH: 25 What is it that I'm seeing
CH: 26 Just Breathe
CH: 27 He isn't going to let me go
CH: 28 Where is she?
CH: 29 Don't show him fear
CH: 30 My life back plus more
CH: 30 Part 2 Love Making
CH: 31 Happy Halloween
Epilogue

CH: 17 He's Back

945 104 28
By KassandraVivu

CH: 17 He's Back

(Faith POV)

When Liam left me home alone, I was immediately worried when hours went by, and he wasn't home yet; many things crossed my mind.

What if someone hurt him? I felt immediately guilty that I dragged him into this.

I don't think I am someone who would be able to deal with Liam getting hurt, so when I saw him walked inside the house, pushing what looked to be a shopping cart. I couldn't hold it back, and before I knew, I had him against the wall.

I could tell he was taken off guard, and he did an excellent job at calming me down about it, but I was still worried about him.

I was worried and confused because how is it that I care this much about someone I just met.

So, now here I was helping him unload the things he bought; it was distracting me from the feelings I was currently feeling right now.

"So, go ahead, tell me," I said to him as we filled up some of the cabinets.

"Okay, so the first person I met was Raymond, and he was worried about your case," Liam said, catching my attention.

Liam told me how he drove to the dealership to meet Raymond and how they got to talking about my case and everything Raymond said.

"He said he had to learn that the way he was flirting with you wasn't right and that it took him having someone flirting with him the same way to understand it," Liam said.

"Hmm, I see. He isn't a bad guy, more silly than anything else really, and of course, he was full of himself. Still, when you were gone, I kept thinking about everyone I mentioned to you and everyone you had on the list, but for some reason, I just feel like none of them have anything to do with me being a ghost." I said to Liam, I was looking at him, and he didn't even look surprised about what I said.

"So, you figured it out too, huh?" I asked him.

He let out a sigh.

"Let me just tell you about what everyone I spoke to had to say and everything I learned from meeting them," Liam said as he gave me his full attention.

Liam broke down each meeting to me and everything that he spoke about with the others in the discussion; he told me what everyone had to say about me; it honestly made me a little teary, even though I tried to keep myself closed off from others they still felt like I was a nice person that they wanted to be around.

"I met with everyone, except the pharmacist guy Jimmy, as he passed away," Liam said, taking me off guard.

"What, how?" I asked him.

When Liam told me how he died, my mouth dropped open.

"That damn flirt, I can't believe he died that way," I said, shaking my head.

It was sad but fit Jimmy's personality; I suppose; going down with a hot young babe with him is something that I honestly feel like he would say.

"So, he was the only one I was unable to meet, so now I am going to show you this picture, everyone that you have mentioned on the list is in this picture, except for Richard, because he is the one that took the picture, remember I told you that the reason why Richard was behaving that way was that someone was following you, and also happened to have been a regular," Liam said taking out his cell phone.

I nodded my head because when he had told me everything that Ricard said, I was taken off guard, it wasn't something I was expecting to hear, and I wish Richard could have told me about this before because I would have believed him.

But then again, I don't think I would be okay with having someone put their life in danger for me.

If Richard had told me about this creepy person that was always in my store trying to blend in and also had to be someone who was stalking me, I probably would have either confronted the person with the police or take extra precaution. Still, I don't know if that would have made Richard a target.

Liam showed me the picture on his phone.

"Richard showed me this, and I had him send the picture to me; you see, the regulars you mentioned are here, but who is this guy?" Liam pointed.

I stared at who he was referring to.

"Um, I don't know who he is, I never got his name, but he would come to the store to either donate or buy," I said, staring at the person he pointed at in the picture.

"Both Richard and Nate found that man suspicious. This is the man Richard saw stalk you." Liam said.

"What?" I asked in a soft voice.

"Every single time, Richard would randomly come to talk to me in a store I was in was because this guy was following me?" I asked in a low voice.

"Do you know anything about him? Anything that you could try to remember?" Liam asked me.

I stayed quiet for a few minutes, trying to think if there was anything that I could remember about him; my head was pounding.

"My head hurts, I can't remember anything really, I never really had complete sentences with him, when he would bring something to donate, I would ask him if he wanted to sign the donate form, which is proof that you donated something to me and you could claim it on your tax returns, but he would always reject wanting to do it, most people that would donate would fill out he form happily, but he didn't care for it," I said to Liam, trying to remember something else.

"Out of all the other regulars, he never showed that he had any interest in me; he didn't stand out to me, never flirted or anything. It was just buying antiques or donating antiques." I said, raking my mind of anything else.

"How did he buy the antiques? If he used debit or credit, maybe we could look back through transactions and see if we can find any information about him." Liam suggested.

"It was always cash," I said.

"Oh my God, every single time he bought anything from me, he paid with cash, never anything else. Is there a way you can find him, like ask around the area if anyone knows him? I don't know anything about him; I don't know where he works or who he is." I said I was feeling alarmed; everything that Liam told me made me feel like this has to be the person.

Liam told me that Richard saw him following me around, which left a sour taste in my mouth.

Gosh, I wish he had told me.

"Faith, ever since you went missing, no one has seen this man," Liam said in a soft voice.

"No one has seen him?" I asked.

"No. Not any of the ones I've spoken to." Liam said, looking at me. I knew he was worried about how I was taking this.

"I need to sit down," I said as I walked away from him.

I made my way towards the couch in the living room and sat on it.

So, this man disappeared the day I went missing?

He has to be the one who did this to me.

It has to be him.

Did he kill me?

I don't remember anything of that day; what happened to me that day?

Why can't I remember?

"Faith." I heard Liam saying my name.

Why can't I remember? I just have to try.

"Faith?"

I need to try to remember, okay think Faith, think of that day.

"Faith"

Think, think.

"Faith, please calm down." I felt hands touch me.

A flash of memory popped up in my head; I was fighting someone; they were grabbing me and holding onto me.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled

"Don't touch me!" I yelled again.

A thud was heard, my breathing was all over the place.

"Ouch." Liam's voice came from across the room, I raised my head, and my eyes widened.

"Liam!" I said, running to him.

He was against the wall; I threw him against the wall?

"Liam, I am so sorry, I'm so sorry," I said, crying, as I touched him, looking to see if he was okay.

"I didn't mean to, I didn't mean to I promised, I didn't mean to do that to you, someone was touching me, I remembered someone touching me, and I didn't want them to, I'm so sorry," I said as I cried, Liam pulled me into his arms.

"I'm so sorry; I'm so sorry; I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry." I said, crying.

"Shh, Faith, it's okay, I'm not hurt, okay? I'm fine." Liam said as he rubbed my back.

"That man, he's the one who killed me. It has to be him. It has to be him, this is the first time I've had a memory like that, and it had to be the day I went missing. It has to be him." I said I was being rocked back and forth by Liam, and I tried to control my breathing as he spoke sweet words into my ears.

I just want to know what happened to me.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

We all want to know what happened to you, honey.

What do you, Dolls, think happened?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 2.1K 64
GENRE:- Mystery-Horror-Thriller A city of dreams, as it is deemed, Reynburg has been a happy-hunting ground for incoming job-seekers for years. Apart...
338K 26.2K 97
While being chased by her abusive boyfriend, Lyla turns the tables, shoving him into the path of an oncoming car. But rather than calling the police...
537K 32.1K 87
"Why are you doing this?!!! what do you want from me! I've done nothing wrong. I just want to go home!" I screamed. He stared at me with his cold ey...
395K 12K 51
UNEDITED/poorly written when I was younger (needs severe editing) "Becky, I'm scared! Someone's following me and I don't think I can make it home! Pl...