Anokhi ~ SHAURYA Ki Deewani ♥️

By PayalGupta2001

short story on Shaurya and anokhi.... currently I m obsessed with this duo.... just loving them on screen... More

1.. charactersketch & intro.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
New Cover...
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Cover....
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Teaser.. 1
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue ♥️
new story updated...

Chapter 30

2.8K 154 54
By PayalGupta2001

Scene starts at a nearby lodge....

Shaurya- Miss Bhalla... Yaha to 2 lodge hai....

Anokhi- Sayad us police vale ko pata nhi hoga ek k bare m...

Shaurya- ha... Ham kisme chle??

Anokhi- pandit ji ko bulati hu... Vahi batayenge ki kon se lodge m jana chahiye.... Aur sath m muhrat v nikalwa lenge...

She glares him and says sarcastically.... Shaurya looks at her in diabelief... And goes inside the second lodge.... She also follows him....

Inside the lodge...

Receptionist (boy)- hanji sir...

Shaurya- hame 2 room chahiye....

Boy- ji...

The receptionist looks at anokhi.... And then at shaurya....

Boy- aap dono sath m hai...?

Shaurya- ha... Ham dono k liye hi chahiye....

Boy- par.. aap dono husband wife??

Shaurya- nahi.... Ham husband wife nahi hai...

Anokhi- aap jaldi s keys dijiye na....

Boy looks at her... And gives 2 keys to them....

Shaurya takes both keys... But stops as he hears a manly voice....

Man- tum dono yaha....? Maine to tumdono ko bagal vale lodge ka address diya tha....

Shaurya and anokhi gulps hearing his voice.... They turns and smiles in fear looking at the man... He is the same police man...

Shaurya- sir... Aap... Yaha... ?

Anokhi(to shaurya) - kaha tha na maine... Mat boliye jhuth... Fas gaye na ab....

Police- ha... Mai yahi ruka hua hu...

Shaurya turns to receptionist.... And gives him one key back....

Shaurya- ye aap rakh lo... Hame ek hi room ki jrurt hai...

Receptionist looks at him in confusion....

Receptionist- par av to aap dono kah rhe the ki apko 2 room chahiye.... Aap dono ko alag room m rhna hai....

Anokhi- aap chuup nahi rah sakte....

She glares the receptionist.... Receptionist gets confused.... But he kept quite....

Police- 2 room...? Ye 2 room q lenge... Ye dono husband wife hai....

Receptionist- par sir.... Av to aapke aane s pahle kaha tha ki ye dono husband wife nahi hai....

Police- aap log jhuth bol rhe ho...?

Shaurya- no sir.... We are married.... Vo ham dono ka jhgra hogya hai na... Isiliye ye mujhse naraz hai... Aur isi liye 2 room ka confusion hogya....

Police- ohhh.... Achha... Thik hai... Jao....

Shaurya and anokhi nods.... And both leaves for their room...

The police looks at them... And then turns to the receptionist...

Police- Nazar rakhna in dono par.... Mujhe to sak hai indono p ki jhuth bol rhe hai....

Receptionist- ji sir.... Ye dono 2 room hi liye the.... Par jab aap aye to ek room ki key wapas kar diye....

Police- hmm.... Kuchh v garbar lage to mujhe batana....

Receptionist nods.... The police leaves....

********

In room....

Shaurya and Anokhi entres the room.... Shaurya locks the door.... Both sighs in relief....

Anokhi- aap ko kya samjh aya ki isi lodge m aye....?

Shaurya- mujhe kya sapna aya tha ki vo police vala v yahi rah rha hai...?

Anokhi- ab kya krenge...?

Shaurya- pahle to change karo... Puri gili ho... Thand lag jaegi....

Anokhi- hmm... Par... Mere pas kapre nahi hai.... Mera bag to Reema k pas hai.....

Shaurya- tumhra bag uske pas q hai...?

Anokhi- hamdono k kapre ek hi bag m the.... Usne kaha tha ki vo carry kar legi.....

Shaurya- mai change kar k aata hu....

Anokhi nods..... Shaurya takes his bag and brings out his lower and t-shirt ..... And then looks at her...

Anokhi is looking here and there in the room to find something....

Shaurya- tum ye pahan sakti ho.. agar tum chaho to....

Anokhi looks at him... And then his hands... He is holding his t-shirt and lower.....

Anokhi- par aap....?

Shaurya- mai isse dry hone k liye rakh deta hu....

He says pointing at the cloths he was wearing....

Anokhi- no.. it's ok... Aap pahan lo... Mai thik hu...

Shaurya- no... Tum jao... Ye lo...

He gives his t-shirt to her...

Shaurya- ye bahut loose ayega tumko.... Aur vaise v aajkal to larkiya aise hi night dress use karti hai...

Anokhi looks at him in shock.... He looks at her... And smiles weirdly....

Shaurya- no...mera matlb hai.. maine drama m dekha tha....

Anokhi nods... She takes the t-shirt and goes inside the bathroom....

Shaurya also changes in his lower.... And puts the towel on his upper body....

He sees candles in room.... He lits the candles.... And puts them together on a table.... And waits for her....

After 10 minutes....

Anokhi comes out of the washroom wearing his t-shirt..... He looks at her.... And gulps.... As the t-shirt is covering only half of her thighs.... He looks at her face.... And stares her....

She comes out.... She streches the t-shirt downwards to covers her thighs.... But of no use....

She lifts her eyes and looks at him... And sees him already staring at her.... Her eyes lands on his upper body.... She gulps watching his muscular front.....

They come in sense as they hears the door knock.....

Shaurya- mai dekhta hu...

He says and goes to open the door....

Anokhi sits on the bed.... And takes her hand bag.... And brings her moisturizer.... And started applying on her hands....

Shaurya opens the door.... And sees a lady worker holding a tray of water.....

Lady stares at him with wide open mouth.....

Shaurya- ji....?

But the lady didn't reply....

Shaurya- excuse me...?

Anokhi hears his voice.... She goes to the door.... And gets confused to see shaurya standing at door.... And the lady staring at his front body....

Anokhi scowls her eyes at the lady.... And goes to them....

Anokhi took the tray from the lady..... The lady comes in sense.... And averted her gaze from his body....

Anokhi glares at her.... The lady gulps in fear...

Lady- vo mai... Water.... Ha water dene ayi thi.... Aur kuchh ki jarurt ho to batayiyega....

Anokhi- kuchh nai chahiye... Thank u very much.....

The lady turns to leave..... But shaurya stops her.... 

Shaurya- ek minute...

Anokhi looks at him in shock.... she leaves in anger from there to the bed....

Shaurya looks at her in confusion.....

Lady- yes sir...?

Shaurya- vo hame kuchh kapre chahiye.... Miss Bha.., I mean meri wife k liye.....

Lady- sorry sir.... But is waqt to possible nahi hai.... Par kal subah hote hi.... Mai apki wife k liye bagal vale store s kapre mangwa dungi....

Shaurya- thank you....

Lady- sir.... Meri taraf s apki wife ko sorry bol dijiyega....

And she leaves...

Shaurya- sorry??? Par q??

He closed the door.... And turns to see her already sleeping on one side of bed....

He moves his eyes in every corner of the room....

Anokhi looks at him...

Anokhi- kuchh v nahi hai room... Na sofa na couch.... Aur to aur extra bedsheet v nahi hai....

Shaurya- ooo.... Thik hai tum so jao... Mai yahi study table p hu...

Anokhi looks at him..

Anokhi- aap sari rat jagne vale hai....?

Shaurya- nahi... Mai yahi so jaunga... Chair p...

Anokhi- really...? Aur fir bad m jab apka body dard hoga to mujhe blame krenge....

Shaurya- mai aisa q karunga....

Anokhi- mai is side so rhi hu.... Aap us side so jao....

Shaurya- par....

Anokhi- pls.... Barish m bheege huye hai ham... Agar blanket odh kar nahi soyenge to thand lag skti hai.... Tabiyat kharab ho jayegi....

Shaurya nods.... He then looks at the candles.... And sighs... As the candles were already finished.....

He also goes to the bed.... And lies down...

She has turned her face another side.....

Anokhi- blanket odh lijiye....

Shaurya covers himself with blanket....

Anokhi- vaise... Ek baat puchhni thi...

Shaurya- hmmm...

Anokhi- apne us waqt police vale ko yahi q kaha ki ham husband wife hai....? Matalb aap sach v to bol skte the....

Shaurya- I know sach bol skta tha.... Lekin fir uske bad tumhe lagta hai ki vo hame jane dete....?

Anokhi- matlb?

Shaurya- Matlb ki agar mai unhe batata ki ham prof- student hai.... To phle to vo hmse sawal karte ki ham akele kya kar rhe hai itni rat ko.... Tumhre character p sawal karte.... Aur v bahut swal...

Anokhi- to fir.... Aap bhai bahan v to bol skte the...

She says turning to him..... He looks at her in diabelief.....

Shaurya- seriously....

Anokhi- ha...

Shaurya- ok... Maine socha tha... Par fir mujhe thik nhi laga...

Anokhi- q?

Shaurya- tumhre pas tumhra I'd hai?

Anokhi- ha...

Shaurya- lao...

She takes her bag from the side table... Gives the I'd to him....

He also takes his I'd card.... And shows her their I'd....

Anokhi- kya??

Shaurya- agar mai unhe bolta ki ham bhai bahan hai.... To vo hmse I'd nahi mangte...? Aur fir agar dekhte ki surname different hai... To fir sawal vahi p aajata hai....

Anokhi nods....

Both again lies on bed facing ceiling.....

Anokhi runs her hand feeling cold.... Shaurya sees this ... And sees the window is open....

He gets up and closed the window.... And comes back to the bed....

Shaurya- candles v khatam hogye....

Anokhi- koi nahi... Nind ane k bad thand nahi lagegi....

Shaurya goes inside the blanket.....

Both were feeling cold......  both shivers in cold....

Shaurya- I think... Mujhe kisi worker s ek aur blanket le kar ana chahiye....

He tries to get up from the bed.... But anokhi shifts herself to his side.... And holds him tightly.... She is half asleep....

Anokhi(in sleep)- aap mat jao.... Thand lag jaegi aapko..... So jao....

Shaurya can feel warmness with her touch..... Her hands are on his bare body.... And her head is on his arm....

He covers both of them carefully..... And hugs her tightly.....

She relaxes as she feels warmness from his body.....

Both sleeps in each other arms..... Feeling warm....

TBC.....

Hello everyone....
I know aap sabko maine bahut wait karwaya.... And I am really sorry for that....

My Wattpadwas not working.... After my exam got over... My Wattpadwas not working... It was showing "internet connection, retry....".

And it started working on 5th of October..... And after that.... I was not able to connect to the stories.... So I watched tashan E Ishq and shaurya aur Anokhi ki Kahani, to get attached with the story....

And today I wrote Anokhi- Shaurya ki Deewani....

And Tomorrow I will update My heart's longing.....

Thank u so much for waiting for me .....

I hope aap sab ko parts pasand ayenge.... 🥰🥰

Take care ♥️
Lots of love ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 197 26
"Love Whispered" is a captivating story that revolves around Aadhya, a strong-willed girl who lives liffalling in love, their journey becomes a rolle...
67.6K 1.5K 11
Check out my first fan fic: You're my Reality || Natsuki x Yuri !! _________ but anyway, this is a fan fic for Sayori x Monika :) It'll be the same t...
296K 31.1K 33
She believed in dreams. He believed in nightmares. She was living her life. He was just finding an escape from it. She was falling in love. It was al...
1.4K 81 27
Dhruv get married to Darpan by forcefully. By giving her father money. Both are married but neither is happy. Will they be able to forget their pas...