Chris and Scarlett's daughter

By itssmfknme

After one drunken night, everything changes Chris and Scarlett's life. #4 - lovable 02-26-22 #1 - funtime 02... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 - authors note
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60 - part two?
61 - part two of this story

7

5K 89 123
By itssmfknme

Hailee's pov
12:15 pm
I arrived at Kaylee's house which wasn't that far from Scarlett's house. It was about a 10 minutes walk.

"Oh hi Hailee!" Her mom said opening the door for me and letting me in. You see, Kaylee's family was always my second family.

"Hi Maria" I hugged her. "I'm guessing Kaylee's upstairs?" I said taking my shoes off.

"Yup, she's just catching up on some homework" she said but she told me I could go up and see her so I did.

I knocked on her door and opened it to reveal her with her glasses on with her laptop open with some science homework by her side.

"Luke I swear to god I don't want to know what happened to your stupid game" she said not looking up. Luke is her older brother by one year and couple of months.

"I'm not Luke" I said closing the door and she looked up.

"Hailee!" She squealed and ran to me and hugged me. "It's been to long" she said after the hug.

"It's been three days since I saw you" i said sitting on her bed.

"Still" she sat next to me. "So, how's everything?"

"Eh it's okay I guess" I said looking down.

"You're lying" she said. She always knew when I was lying.

"Ugh fine. Chris is cool but Scarlett is kinda um I don't know"

"So what your telling me as that you rather Chris over Scarlett" she said and I nodded my head. "Why?"

"Apparently she didn't name me" i said.

"What the heck!" She said getting up and getting her baseball bat.

"What are you doing?" I asked her getting worried.

"She didn't name you so I'm going to beat her up" she said walking out the door but I quickly got up and stopped her.

"No! Don't" I sat her back down and she gave me a look. "It's fine it's nothing big"

"Okay" she shrugged and then we talked about school and what I missed Friday. Then I helped her with some science homework which was my strong suit.

"Ugh why are you so smart?" She whined.

"Because I am" I said which made her whine even more. I checked my phone for the time. It was 2:37 pm. Then i noticed that Scarlett and Chris both texted me and a random number saying that your parents want you back home. I'm guessing that was Elizabeth.

"I should get going" i said getting up from the bed and walking out with Kaylee following me.

"Okay but come back soon" she hugged me.

"Here's some of your favourite cookies" Maria walked in with a plate full of them.

"Thank you" i grabbed the plate and opened the door with my hand and walked out.

"Come back soon" Maria yelled waving at me.

"I will" I yelled back and walked back to Scarlett's house.

I walked back in silence which was nice. Until I got to her house. "Elizabeth?" I asked before she got in her car.

"Oh there you are. I was just about to go look for you" she said getting out. "Your parents are worried since you didn't answer their texts" we walked up the stairs and inside the house.

"I don't think they missed me that much" I took my shoes off. "Besides, the shouldn't anyways since they left me for 13 years" I said walking back to the kitchen to put the cookies away.

"Where were you?!" Scarlett said coming out of nowhere which almost made me drop my cookies

"I told Chris that I was going to Kaylee's house" I said placing the cookies down on the counter which Elizabeth stole one.

"You should answer your texts next time" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why? I don't need to answer to you" I said walking upstairs but Scarlett followed me.

"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady!"

"Your not my mother so I don't have to do what you tell me!" I yelled back and slammed my door.

Scarlett's pov
After she slammed the door on my face, I could hear Chris walking up the stairs. "What's going on?"

"She put her walls back up" i said walking downstairs. Chris was following me. "Maybe you should go talk to her since she likes you so much!" I yelled at him turning around causing him to backup.

"I'm not the one yelling at our kid about not answering her texts!" Chris yelled back.

"Maybe I should go talk to her" Lizzie said walking upstairs to her room.

"You know what, maybe you should just leave" I told him not looking at him anymore.

"Fine" he grabbed his stuff and walked out the door.

I sighed and went to my office and closed the door so that I can think about some things.

Elizabeth's pov
I walked upstairs to Hailee's room and knocked. "Go away Scarlett" she said.

"It's not Scarlett" I said then I heard her sigh and walk to the door and opens it. "Hi" i said and she let me come in.

"Did she send you to talk to me?" She sat down at her desk drawing something.

"No" I followed her and looked over her shoulder and saw a drawing of an apple with a bite in it. Now that's what you call art. "That's amazing!" I told her and she looked up at me smiling.

"Really!" I nodded my head. "Thanks. It's for my art class. My parents always told me that I was good at art" she said and she continued to draw.

"You have talent" I told her and I sat down next to her in her bean bag.

I sat there watching her draw. After a few moments of silence, she spoke up. "Elizabeth?" She turned to face me.

"Please call me Lizzie. Elizabeth makes me feel like I'm in trouble" I told her and she laughed.

"Okay lizzie, what do you do for a living?" She asked me. Did she really just asked me that? Does she not know who I am?

"Um I do movies" I told her and she gave me a look.

"I hope it's not porn" she said and I froze.

"No, not porn" I sat there thinking of what to say without really saying anything. "Let's just say I'm an Avenger" I told her but she looked clueless.

"What's an Avenger?"

"Oh god" I face palmed myself and she laughed. "I guess I'll have to show you one of my movies one day"

"I guess you will have too" She went back to drawing but then stopped again. "Are you staying for supper?"

"If Scarlett's wants me too but I know she will since she never has the chance to get rid of me" I laughed. "Then we can watch one of our movies"

"Ours?" She asked confused again.

"Yeah... your parents are also Avengers" I told her.

"I knew they were famous for something so I'm guessing it's that?" I nodded my head the looked at the time.

"Wanna help me make supper?" I asked her getting up.

"Yeah sure" she said putting her stuff away neatly and following me out of her room and downstairs.

When we got downstairs, I notice that Chris left and that Scar is in her office. "Well I guess it's just us for now" I told her and started taking out some ingredients from the fridge and pantry.

We made spaghetti and meatballs for supper. "Scar supper is ready" i opened the door to her office revealing her sitting at her desk, in her laptop.

"Okay" she said closing her stuff and walking out with me.

"You okay?" I asked her as we made our way to the kitchen.

"Always" she smiled at me but I knew that she wasn't. But I just let it go for now.

We sat down all together and talk about things. I told Scarlett that Hailee can draw and that she's in art class and Scarlett just nodded.

After that, I cleaned up, Hailee helping me, as we sang some songs. I told Scarlett to chose a Marvel movie that we are both in so that we can show Hailee who we are.

"Can i sit next to you?" Hailee asked me nicely and I nodded of course. "Thanks" she sat down next to me with her blanket.

I was sitting in the middle with Scar on my left and Hailee to my right. Scarlett chose Age of Ultron movie.

We pressed play. It's been about 30 minutes and Hailee hasn't said anything yet.

"Wait!" She got up. "That's you Scarlett" she said pointing to Natasha Romanoff.

"Yeah" Scarlett laughed a bit.

"I didn't notice because you have red hair" she sat back down.

After a couple minutes later, she shot back up and pointed to the tv when she saw me. "And that's you!" She sat back down shaking me.

"Haha yup"

"Wanda is my favourite" she said and I looked over at Scarlett. I notice that she had a sad expression on her face so i took her hand and squeezed it.

She looked up at me and smiled then laid her head on my shoulder. We sat like that for the whole movie.

After the movie was done, I looked over to Hailee and saw her sound asleep.

"I'll take her upstairs" Scarlett said getting up and carrying her upstairs.

I stayed behind cleaning up the living room. She soon came back down. "Um do you want to sleep in the guest room or mine?"

"Yours please" I said and she nodded taking my hand and walking upstairs.

Scarlett's pov
I gave Lizzie some of my clothes to sleep in and let me tell you, she looks adorable in them. What am I saying. Stop thinking about that.

"What?" Lizzie said and I looked up at her.

"Nothing, let's go to bed" i climbed in bed and she did the same. She instantly cuddled up next to me. I didn't mind her doing that. She would always cuddle up next to me so I'm used to it.

I laid there, playing with her hair which made her go to sleep. I kept playing with her hair listening to her soft snores. I thought to myself: am I falling in love with her? Does she even like me? She probably doesn't like me that way. I eventually fell asleep next to Lizzie.

Elizabeth's pov
I snuggled up to Scarlett's side thinking of how I'm falling in love with her. Does she has the same feelings as me? I doubt it.

I then felt her playing with my hair which made me sleepy.

We stayed like that for a while until I eventually fell asleep in her embrace.

I wish I could stay like this forever.

But I know I can't.

if you guys have suggestions or want something specific to happen to one of them, let me know!!!

bye guys i hope you stay safe out there in the world.

love u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.2K 66
"All I needed was you....but you left me" ~Alexis Chase Olsen "Giving you up was the hardest thing that I ever had to do but it wasn't my decision"...
241K 5K 56
You met scarlett in a park reading her book. You really needed help. You asked her and she went to help you. You soon become closer and scarlett is t...
63.3K 1.7K 49
Part two of Adopted by Scarlett Johansson! Everything is the same, but there will be new things added in this part. If you have any ideas or things...
10.9K 223 18
Part 3 of Adopted by Scarlett Johansson