Classroom Quote Guess Reactio...

By Kshn12017

COTE cast made to listen quote said the LN, Anime and made to guess who said it for their reaction. Hope you... More

Disliking Trouble
Ichinose for the save
Horikita Suzune's flaw
Tool Monologue

Let the reactions begin

11.1K 174 54
By Kshn12017

A/N: Hello everyone! Hope you guys are doing alright. Some important information is given below, do read it before starting. This takes place after year 2 volume 4.

"..." : speech.

'...' : thought.

... : monologue.

Ayanokouji POV

When I woke I saw everyone sleeping on their seats in a hall with a large screen in the front. Every first-year, second-year and third-year and even Manabu and Tachibana-senpai were also there.

Kiyotaka: 'The last thing I remember I was sleeping in my room. This certainly isn't my room and nor this was any place inside the school.'

I saw Kei sleeping on my right and Horikita on my left. I shock both their shoulders, however both of them didn't woke up. Before I could try to wake them again, the screen in the front lit up.

???: [Hello, Ayanokouji-kun.]

Kiyotaka: "Hello. Who are you?"

???: [I am start. I am the end. I am everything. I am nothing]

Kiyotaka: "I see. What should I call you then?"

???: [You can call me Infinity]

Kiyotaka: "Okay, then Infinity. Why am I here? and why is everyone else asleep."

Infinity: [You guys are now in a different dimension. For your first question, I am going to show you guys some quotes which are said throughout your school years and first make you guys guess who said it. And the reason everyone is asleep is for the question I am going to ask you now.]

Kiyotaka: "What is it?"

Infinity: [How about I give you emotions for these quotes and reactions.]

Kiyotaka: "Why do you want to do that?"

Infinity: [Well, I have seen many parallel universe where they make you people react but you are the main character and only you don't have any reactions.]

Kiyotaka: "I don't really get it but I'm also curious to see myself react like everyone else."

Infinity: [It's decided then.] 

*Snap* a sound came and it became silent again.

Kiyotaka: "Hmm, I don't feel any difference."

Infinity: [Oh, don't worry about it. It'll be a surprise for you and everyone else. So it'll take effect after the reaction starts.]

Kiyotaka: "Alright, but before that you should wake them up, right?"

Infinity: [Yeah.]

*Snap* again a sound came and everyone started waking up. Kei who was next to me was also confused like everyone else. However, she relaxed after seeing me.

Kei: "Where are we, Kiyotaka?"

Kiyotaka: "In a different dimension, probably. I also don't know exactly. That screen can answer all the questions you have."

Kei: "Eh? Really?"

Kiyotaka: "Yeah"

Horikita: "Nii-san, why are you here?"

Manabu: "Oh, Suzune. I was sleeping at home, however I woke up here."

Horikita: "I was also the same, how about you Ayanokouji-kun?"

Kiyotaka: "I'm also the same."

Manabu: "Looks like all of us came here the same way."

Nagumo: "Horikita-senpai, fancy meeting you here. How are doing?"

Manabu: "I was happy until you started talking."

Everyone: "Ohhhhhhhhhh"

While everyone was laughing on Nagumo the screen flashed and it started displaying text again.

Infinity: [Hello everyone, I am Infinity and I'll answer all you questions.]

After that everyone started asking of how and why they were here and some of them were complaining, however they were shut up. I also noticed none of us were able to move from our seats.

Infinity: [Now if every question is cleared. We will start the reaction.]

Horikita: "You said we will guess and react on quote who people said the school, however does this also include thought or only speech."

Kiyotaka: 'Nice one, Horikita. You're getting better.'

Manabu: "It's as Ayanokouji said, she really changed."

Infinity: [Who knows.]

Kiyotaka: 'Hey, that's mine'

Infinity: [I know.]

Arisu: "Fufufu, what after we guess who said it?" she said with a smug.

Infinity: [Hmm, I'll also tell you the context of when and why it happens. How about I give you guys class points for every correct guess?]

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, let's do it. Make it a special exam. I'll beat everyone here."

Arisu: "Fufufu, don't say it directly on there face or they might get depressed."

Ryuuen: "I am already on last boss level, I will not be satisfied with these small fries."

Kanzaki: "Hey! Who are you calling small fries?"

Nagumo: "Yeah, know your place. Don't get cocky, Ryuuen."

Arisu: "I also agree with Ryuuen-kun here, you guys need to work more hard if you want to beat him. Then we might think you as competition."

Nagumo: "Oh, you think that I am not on your level. Whom do you think as a competition then?"

Arisu/Ryuuen: Only class 2-D currently have someone who I want to beat.

Everyone: "Huh?"

Kanzaki: "You think we are more low than the D class?"

Honomi: "It's not good to say things like that, Kanzaki-kun"

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, you guys are not on a certain individual  level."

Arisu: "Fufufu, that is a correct way of saying it."

Kiyotaka: 'Looks like they will only stop after fully exposing me. Well, how Infinity only talked with me in starting while everyone was asleep I can guess most of the quotes will be mine.'

Infinity: 'He is not called Ayanogod for nothing, huh'

Kanzaki: "What? You mean Horikita-san is better than our whole class?"

Arisu, Ryuuen, Fuka and Ichika started laughing, Manabu and Nanase also chuckled a little, Kei was also smiling beside me.

Horikita: 'How this much people know about Ayanokouji-kun?' she glanced at Kiyotaka but he just shrugged.

Ryuuen: "This is why you are not a competition. You don't even know who to compete with."

Arisu: "I agree."

Chiaki: 'If they are talking about someone other than Horikita-san, it must be Ayanokouji-kun.'

Infinity: [Now, let's not spoil the fun. Is everyone okay with the special exam, what you may call it?]

Every class leaders: "Yeah"

Infinity: [Okay, now I'll tell the rules.]

Infinity: [Every class will choose someone who will answer for who said the quote after discussing with everyone. There will not be any restrictions for timing. Everyone with correct answer will get 1 point and 1 point will be equal to 10 Class points. Understood?]

Everyone nodded.

Infinity: [Okay. Let's start with the reaction then]

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed it and liked the concept of making Ayanokouji full of expression which was just introduced in this part.

I'll update this also frequently with my other fanfic which I am currently writing.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, comment them at the end of the Chapter. I will add an ideas line for it at the end of every chapter.

Like this:-

Any Ideas, Suggestions: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Whole Truth By jaxharlow

Mystery / Thriller

448K 20.4K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...