My Second Life As A Rich Salt...

By awsm__oliee__

"When there is no hope, there is no despair" a saying Su Yue very much like. His life was destined to be the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1; Part 1
Chapter 1; Part 2
CHAPTER 2; First Encounter
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

897 43 6
By awsm__oliee__

     After Su Yue had finished the first song, the people in the hall felt like they had just woken up from a very beautiful dream. They snapped out of their thoughts when the young man in front of them gave a small smile and a bow as a greeting. Then, applauses could be heard in the hall.

There were many composers and directors in the hall. They were somewhat surprised that this seemingly quiet and introverted looking boy could play such a beautiful song.

Su Yue didn't mind the applause and then, sat down again to play another song. This time, he didn't play his own song, instead he played some famous songs. In just a few minutes, his performance had again finished. This time, he didn't sit back down again to play.

Instead, he bowed a little again and without saying anything, he began to walk towards the back door. Many people who still wanted to hear his performance began to sigh and murmured 'Eh it's over just like that? What a pity. I still wanted to hear more.'

Feng Mian was surprised to hear such a lovely song, he wanted to know his name at least but before he could see the others' name plate on his uniform, Su Yue had already went out of the hall. Feng Mian thought the song was really lovely and cheerful but why did he think that the pianist who was playing the song seemed a bit lonely and sad.

At this time, there was another man in the hall who was glaring at Su Yue with jealousy. That was Su Yu. Of course, coming from the Su family and as a fairly famous actor nowadays, Su Yu used lots of connection to attend this birthday party.

Su Yu wanted to take this opportunity to befriend the film emperor and gain his favour. Although he wasn't lacking in money and resources but having resources by money and having resources by befriending the prestigious film emperor was different. At most, if you rob the resources with money, people would know that you have a strong backer and money but if you are with the film emperor, the situation is different. People have to give you face because of the film emperor and will think twice before offending you.

And Su Yu just wanted to be like that, being admired and scared by many people. It made him feel like he owned the world and he was the king and other people had to bow before them. {A/N: What a hypocrite} And just now, when the young man came into the hall, he didn't pay attention because of his quiet and mediocre looking appearance. But when he just played the first song, his mind exploded.

Because he knew the song. Of course, he knew it clearly. He had heard his brother playing for him countless times when they were young and when he couldn't sleep, his brother would always sneak into the piano room and played this song for him. Because the piano room was soundproof so his father wouldn't wake up no matter how much he played.

Whenever Su Yue played piano for Su Yu, Su Yu would always look adoringly and admiringly at him because Su Yue shone like the brightest star whenever he was playing piano. But now, how much he loved watching Su Yue play piano was how much he hated listening him play now. Just listening to him playing this song, his childhood memories came flooding in and he hated it. He hated Su Yue.

So just now, when Su Yue played piano, he recognized him but he wasn't sure if he was really Su Yue cause the other part was wearing an eye mask and his bangs were also long almost covering his eye. So, he didn't see his appearance. 'I have to check it out' thought Su Yu. Su Yu hated his brother gaining attention so he thought if he was working here at the bar, he would make sure to make him lose this job.

Su Yue didn't know that his brother saw him and recognized him and was planning to have him kicked out of the job. He was now going to the changing room after coming out of the hall. He was thinking back to when he played 'My Own World', he was reminded of the times when he would always play this song for his younger brother whenever he couldn't sleep.

Su Yue really liked this younger brother. When they were young, Su Yu always liked to call him Ge very sweetly and coquettishly with his cute milky voice. And his eyes were always sparkling when he watched him play piano. He always liked to play piano for him and he would give him whatever he wanted. He had always spoilt him.

But he didn't know when everything went wrong. His cute and clingy brother who would always call him Ge sweetly no longer called him Ge anymore. He sometimes called him Su Yue or sometimes he didn't even bother to call him by name anymore. The younger brother who always looked him lovingly looked him with disgust and hatred in his eyes without even bothering to cover them up.

Su Yue thought when did he get so emotional, even when his father and other people made his life which was already difficult a hundred times more difficult, he didn't shed a single tear and when he thought back of his most happy and fond memories, Su Yue found that he was still hurt even though he thought he had stopped being hurt or something.

Su Yue, after being abandoned by the family starting from his high school, had become quiet and reserved and he had closed his heart. He held no hope and expectation towards life and people. Only because he didn't choose to have hope and expectation, he had survived to this day. If not, Su Yue thought he would have died a thousand times already after being hurt and hurt again.

That singer tear he shed during his performance was unexpected. Su Yue thought maybe he still held a tiny bit of hope towards Su Yu subconsciously hoping that this person with whom he was the closest with, his most beloved person would rescue him from this abyss, from his world where the light had ceased to exist.

Su Yue quickly changed out of his clothes and put off his eye mask. And then, he put on his daily thick black-rimmed glasses to cover his eyes. It had become a habit of his to hide his eyes whenever he went outside of his house. And sometimes he even needed to wear mask because he looked very similar to Su Yu.

They were identical twins so they face almost looked about 8 points the same but the different eye color and hair made it easy to distinguish them. But because Su Yue was a bit malnourished due to him being neglected and mistreated, Su Yue had a smaller frame and he also had only a bit of fat on his body. Even though he was thin, his body proportions were perfect.

Su Yu had a face full of innocence and naivety. He gave the other the impression of soft white rabbit so he had a lot of mother fans. But his body frame was at a perfect size cause he worked hard to maintain it. When people looked from the back, it's a bit difficult to distinguish them. So, sometimes Su Yu's fans thought Su Yue was Su Yu and asked him to sign for them. So, Su Yue started wearing glasses and mask when he went out.

But today, he forgot to bring his mask with him because he was in a hurry. Su Yue thought 'It's not a big deal. There may be no Su Yu's fans around here. If I go out quick, no one will notice me'. With that mindset, he went out of the staffs' changing room and thought he needed to hurry home. If his father didn't see him at home at at least 10p.m., he would be beaten again like last time when their family thought he had run away with their money and they said that their family won't allow a white-eyed wolf in the house.

Su Yue was in a hurry and he ran out of the room. It was a bit dark in the corridor, so he didn't see another person coming around the corner. "I'm running late, fuck." Su Yue run quick but hit into a firm wall which knocked his glasses and he fell back on his butt. 'That was one hell of a fall. It hurts.' "Ouch," murmured Su Yue. He then slowly raised his head and saw the film emperor standing in front of him. He thought ah, the firm wall he had hit was his chest.

Su Yue was in a daze and then, Feng Mian picked up his glasses which had fallen onto the floor and handed it out to him and said, "Sorry, I didn't see you coming. Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" Only at that time, Su Yue got out of his daze and hurried said, "I'm sorry. Sorry ah, I was the one running and didn't see you. I'm not hurt. You don't need to worry" and took his glasses and hurriedly thanked him.

The boy in front of him was wearing clean white T-shirt and jeans which looked quite worn out seeming like they were washed often but the outfit on the boy made him clean and fresh. The boy had long bangs almost covering his face, so he couldn't see his face and when he handed out his glasses, he slowly raised his head and his bangs moved slightly to the side and his silver eyes appeared.

He looked quite in a hurry and after saying sorry and thank you at the same time, he put on his glasses which covered his silver eyes and hurried out of the building. When Feng Mian saw his face, he was quite amazed. He had to say, he had seen a lot of pretty boys and girls but it was his first time seeing a face which looked pretty, like very pretty but with silver eyes which held no warmth in it, he changed from a pretty boy to beautiful and ethereal god. But he thought this face looked a bit familiar.

"What happened, Feng Mian? Were you hurt when he bumped into him?" asked Xiao Wu, looking nervous and thinking his friend was hurt. Feng Mian came out of his thoughts and said, "Nothing. I'm not hurt. Let's go ba." Then, the three young men went towards the office of the bar's boss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 436 51
The chairman to one of the renown group in the business world, who can have anyone he wanted should he said the three sacred words to them, fall in...
319K 17.9K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
5.1K 180 16
Su ying has always been alone, it was always him against the world, this was very different from what he had been used to. 'I will always love you...
337K 6.6K 85
Su Yu had loved Bo Yunian for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Bo passed aw...