๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š / ๐™บ๐šž๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ...

By renenatic

โ”Š โ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ. โž โ”Š โ‡ข In which kurokawa izana had met a girl under the night s... More

๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š—๐š.
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ.
๐™ด๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ.
๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š.

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ.

1K 69 16
By renenatic

𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

ᵘⁿᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ. ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵍʳᵃᵐᵐᵃᵗⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵉʳʳᵒʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐⁱˢˢᵖᵉˡˡᵉᵈ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ.

another year means new lifestyle and new motto in life, you need to do what you didn't do last year since you don't had the energy to do it.

another year also means you gotta let go of the truma pass and live a new life, forgot about those people who hurt you like a bitch and move on.

i don't really know what to write next but let's get to the chapter shall we?

「 嵐 」

"c'mon aiko, walk down the stairs and let us see your beautiful kimono!"

you shouted from downstairs as you put your hands to your waist also wearing a kimono, it's a (f/color) color with a big ribbon from behind your waist and a (pattern) pattern from your left sleeves reaching to your lower abdomen of your kimono.

you were the first one who finished wearing your kimono that you and auntie bought from the mall without aiko- why? because she hates wearing kimono and would like to wear a simple gray sweater and black pants.

"(y/n) right aiko! get down from there!" you heard your auntie shouted as she walk down the stairs wearing a short kimono like she's still a eighteen years old teenager.

"aren't you like, thirty six?" you ask her while she look at you with widened eyes offended about the comment you gave her.

"minus six! your auntie here is a hot bitch" she babbled flexing every inch of her kimono doing different kinds of poses that you found it weird.

than footsteps can be heard averting your gaze where a grumpy aiko walk down the stairs wearing a pink kimono with sakura all over them as a design as she stand up putting her right hand to her waist scratching the back of her head with her free hand.

"aww aren't you look adorable my niece! and stand like a lady!"

"shut up you teenager wannabe" aiko grumble not really offended about your auntie's comment that the author forgot if i gave her i name or not.

"you evil twins are so rude!"

「 嵐 」

at the shrine(?) where the count down before new year will started for a few more hours.

your auntie started wondering around completely leaving you and aiko that made you two sigh in disappointment.

you really wanted to meet the new year with them but you can't just back down about confessing your feelings to fucking kurokawa izana.

you were all confident when you were planing it but now that the day is hear right at the present- it vanished just like how your mother did.

but you can't back down, planning that when the new year came the word 'i like you' should escaped from your lips before running away afraid of being rejected. i mean it's the leader of tenjiku your confessing to and you're just his servant working under him.

he's at the top while you're at the shadows supporting him and will never leave his side.

you already texted him to meet him up at the place he always stayed at a few minutes ago and was glad that he accepted your offer.

you were currently eating a dango when two kids hug your waist "(y/n)-chan!"

you look down seeing them wearing the same color blue yukuta with apple candy on their hands while you patted their head after finishing eating the dango.

"aren't you guys look adorable today?" you asked them chuckling while kaede just smile while daisuke put crossed his arm to his chest looking away "you're also adorable"

"let's go play kaede-kun!"

"(y/n)-chan don't ignore me please!"

「 嵐 」

while trying to catch the gold fish to give it to kaede who's eyes were beaming with sparklers wanted to take care of it and naming it 'goldy' while daisuke was thinking of eating it.

you didn't even noticed a certain black haired make crouching beside you since you were to focused on getting that one fucking fish who can't stop swimming around.

"put it to the direction where you think will go" the guy told you and did on what's his saying putting the rod a little to the front of the fish successfully getting it as kaede shouted a victory as you sigh in relief.

than your eyes slightly widened turning to the side where yuuji was waving a hand as a greeting "yo, nice kimono by the way".

you sigh in relief before smiling as you stand up "nice clothes, thank you for helping me"

you put the gold fish at the plastic that had water while yuuji scratch the bag of his head sheepishly smiling since he only wear a simple white shirt and a pink jacket and gray pants.

you gave te gold fish to kaede as he jump with joy while daisuke also joined him smiling- trying not to think of eating the gold fish since he doesn't like to ruined kaede's happy face.

"by the way, are you the only one here?" you ask him as you held kaede's hand with daisuke beside yuuji as you four started to walk to find aiko.

she's probably checking at auntie who's maybe having fun like a child who already achieved her freedom while aiko as the guardian.

"i was with my friends, they move here from hokkaido just to see me" he said smiling while you chuckle back "how heart warming"

"you're still ugly yuuji-san!" daisuke 'compliment' giving him a thumbs up while yuuji just smile putting his hands to his pockets to get something.

he pulled it up holding a uno reverse card smiling while daisuke gasp loudly before kicking yuuni's leg as he just laughed it off.

"i'm really sorry about her acti- auntie stop that!"

the four of you switch your attention to the front where aiko was holding your auntie'e shoulder stopping her from arguing to a certain vendor who's bowing in apology.

"your auntie?"

"i don't really know"

「 嵐 」

after playing for a few times with the brothers, their mother already picked them up to had their own family bonding along with yuuji since his friends called him.

now you, aiko and your auntie was left once again as you put your ema to the shrine wishing it to be true.

"(y/n), i bet two thousand yen that auntie wish for a boyfriend" aiko started smirking while auntie suddenly flinched as she started to deny saying she wished for a 'lucky life'.

you nervously chuckle and pulled out your two thousand yen giving it to her as she happily took it "it was obvious"

"you two really want auntie to be single forever? c'mon at least wish for it to come true!" your auntie shouted hugging the two of you.

"yeah sure, give auntie a boyfriend" aiko mocked rolling her eyes while you just smile letting your auntie whined.

your phone suddenly vibrate pulling it out seeing a text message from izana.

ɪᴢᴀ-ᴄʜᴀɴ

i'm here where are you?

you silently cursed to yourself before putting it back where you unexpectedly found a certain pocket from your kinomo.

because of your nervousness you suddenly forgot about your plan on confessing your feelings for him? how rude really rude.

"i'll go somewhere auntie, aiko. i'll be back"

you stated giving them a small wave before walking to your destination where izana was waiting for your appearance.

you were glad since the destination was not to far away from here so you won't get tired of walking if it's far away.

for a few minutes, izana heard footsteps turning his head around seeing you with a kimono that he hasn't expected you to wear it.

he just thought your that person who doesn't like to wear skirts or some kind of dresses- it's just new to him to see you in a (f/color) kimono that actually fits your charisma.

you gave him a wave and seated beside him as you gaze up at the clear night sky where thousands of stars can be seen with a full moon accompanying them.

"what do you want?" izana asked trying not to be mean as you just gave him a close eyed smile "how about we stay here for a while? is that fine with you?"

izana stare at you for a while before fixing his gaze above "yeah sure"

thirty minutes left, it's not that bad if the both of you would stay here for a while staring at the sky admiring every stars that catches your attention.

the silence wasn't that suffocating, it was actually comforting. hearing the faint sound of a water not to far from here acting we your white noise to make it more comfortable in some where.

man.. the nostalgia. it felt like the other day where you helped izana about his personal problems with his step-brother. letting him realize that you're here beside him and will never leave him.

that was actually the day where the both of you realize and answered the question you were asking.

now this day, where you're going to tell him how you felt. like those cliche romance you had read from the manga.

telling them how you felt, how you felt around them and such- you won't say it out loud but you took some of the cliches confession to do it today.

taking advise from the manga is really helpful- no you're not going to do it because it would be embarrassing if be just rejected you in a hurtful way.

let me tell you, this bleach-blonde male named kuromawa izana was the person you'll confess to. of course if someone confess their feelings he'll just be like 'i don't even know you' and just walk away.

you wanted to receive such as a cruel rejection? no of course not if he's going to reject him might as well asked him 'please do it in a nice and kind way'.

three more minutes left, no turning back?

"look at that iza-chan" you stated broking the comforting silence that lasted for twenty seven minutes pointing at a certain star.

a star that connected to another star looking at it it's just like a crescent moon.

izana looked at it before broking into a soft smile plastered in his face before replying with a quiet hum.

you put your index finger down continue to stare above waiting for the time you had been planned.

and just in time fireworks suddenly appeared above the clear night sky, it just like different kinds of colors that was painting at the canvas.

"i like you"

you bluntly stated not even wanting to stare at izana who's eyes were widened not expecting those words coming out of your mouth.

well you weren't really expecting it to be a boring confession but as long as you stated that word, then that should do the trick.

izana continue to stare at you that the word 'shocked' and 'surprised' was written all over his face.

did he heard it right? he heard it loud and clear right? man you surprised him.

at least that answer his questions.

after not receiving anything you sigh and was about to stand up but a hand stopped you from doing it letting you sit back.

you stare at him wide eyes while he continue to watch the different kinds of fireworks continue to appear at the sky making it more lively to others.

"don't just leave me after confessing, stay"

you can't help as the red hue started to spread all over your face completely flustered on what he just did.

complete understanding what he meant as you relax and watch the above once again as your hands was intertwined with his between the two of you.

at least he did give you the same feelings you felt for him, that's the only thing you can think of.

at the corner, a certain purple haired female with her auntie beside them were just in time to watch their confession unfold.

auntie who was crying with tears of joy as she tried to brush it off while aiko had been recording it since the beginning.

she's happy, she might can't show it but she's happy.

but if izana hurt you, expect her to start the world war III.

under the clear night sky- that was field with stars and a moon along with the fireworks giving the new year a warm greetings wishing to give them new happy memories.

night, for them it gives them comfort and letting them rant about their problems out and cry all they want.

moon, for them the moon was their light to bring them to a right path that will give them happiness.

stars, for them those stars will encourage the two teenager to dance along with them and will give them happiness.

those two teenagers happily confess eachothers feelings as the new year came letting them make new memories with eachother.

let them had their happy memories.

「 嵐 」

- sorry for making him ooc.

- again, i suck at this kinds of confession:').

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2.8K 18
โ”Š โ ๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข-๐ฌ๐š๐ง~. โž โ”Š โ‡ข In which a butterfly is a reason why the both of them met. ๐‘๐š๐ง ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โ‡ข I do not o...
33K 1.5K 21
๐•๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ!๐“๐จ๐ค๐ฒ๐จ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โ”€โ”€โ˜™Obsession is Beautiful. It's what makes Art.โ˜™ ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜€ โžฅ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:...
56K 1.8K 20
[๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
349K 16.2K 99
๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ In denial, in perplexity. She didn't know how to deal with these strange feelings and emotions budding within her as she spe...