๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By rubyywooo

Tine was dared to text his phone neighbour an 'I love you' More

Phone neighbour
Drama is my middle name
'Thanks Tine'
Stop acting like me
Love at first bump
Drunk Sexting
Confession
They finally meet
The Date pt.1
The Date pt.2
Boyfriends
'Who are you?'
Dad? Daddy!
BRO

Special chapter: Phone Sex

2.9K 168 112
By rubyywooo

A/n- *Tine, *Sarawat,
(The text in between "**" indicate the text messages between Wat & Tine)

___

Sarawat can't sleep.

His hotel suite; no matter how luxurious it was, is not his room.

Sarawat misses his home. He misses his boyfriend.

Sarawat slumps on his bed feeling blue; trying to ignore his obvious feelings— trying ignore that giddy feeling in his stomach. He deeply sighed, as he sunk his face into his pillow.

No one would believe that this fierce man with a stoic face 24/7 is actually a whipped kitten who misses his boyfriend so much that it physically aches him.

He closes his eyes trying to deny the fact that he was indeed missing Tine. It's gonna be okay, Wat. He can do this. He just has to sleep.

Two more days and he can finally meet his Tine again. Tine. Sarawat groaned into the pillow, as an unwelcome memory of Tine's perfect bright smile made its way through his brain.
His innocent babyface, his fluffy brunette hair, his hooded eyes that always hold a sparkle in them, his signature bunny smile, his elegantly long pale-skinned neck, his boobs— oh Fuck! Sarawat is supposed to sleep and he is definitely not supposed to be drooling at the mental image of his man's body.

Tine Teepakorn is going be the death of him.

Just then, His phone hums against the sheets beside him. He retrieves it lazily, perking up when he sees Tine name flashing across the screen. It was text message from his Tine and his lips immediately curved into soft smile as reflex.

.
.
.

(Meanwhile..)

Two weeks.

Sarawat had been out for a college internship program for two whole weeks.

Tine deeply sighed, as he sunk his face into his living room couch.

Tine didn't think it'd be this hard at all. He thought it'd actually in-fact be fun to hang out and spend some quality time with his friends as although Tine never stopped completely hanging around with his friends, he just didn't have as much time to do so anymore.

But boy was he wrong; every time he spots a hoodie of his boyfriend hanging around in his closet, or when he sees his Wat's toothbrush lying next to his own, or when he finds the other side of the bed empty; he'd feel this little moments of pain radiating through his abdomen.

Even though both of them haven't officially moved in together cause they didn't want rush anything, they are both pretty much used to spending all of their nights together, either be it at Wat's place or at Tine's condo.

If someone told Tine that he'd be this clingy whiny type of boyfriend in his relationship an year ago, Tine would've totally laughed out loud on their face and would've totally called them insanely crazy. But looking at him now, maybe Love does have the power to change someone.

Tine blames Sarawat for making him become this clingy whipped man. But Tine wasn't mad. Wasn't mad at all; as he wouldn't have it the other way anyways. As being clingy made him realise that Sarawat only pampers him more with his love rather than being annoyed as any other person would rightfully be after passing their honeymoon phase in the relationship, but his Wat wasn't like that. He only pampered him more and more. It made him realise that he'd find no other like his Wat and that he pretty much had the best boyfriend that anyone could possibly ever ask for.

He can't take it anymore so he decides to do what he likes to do the most— annoy his boyfriend by texting him.

**

Knock knock

Heyy

NOoo

Do it properly Ugh

What

Wat

Fine

Knock knock

Who's there?

I

I who

I miss you

I miss you too baby

Baby misses you more

Ew that was cheesy

Why do you have ruin it?

Deal with it

And did you just finally realise that you are, infact, cheesy?

Shutup Wat

Don't make me regret ever texting you

You literally do it all the time

Stooopppp

Fine

Whatchu doin'?

It's 1am Tine! What do you think I'm doing?

Ionno

You could be doing anything

Seriously Tine?

Yeah

...

Wut?

Spell properly!

Nah you signed for it.

Anyhoo, You still didn't answer my question, what're you doing?

I'm in bed Tine!

What else were you expecting?

Right..

Hehe

:)

Lord help me with this kid

Heeyyyyy

I'm not a kid

You take that back right now, mister!

Or what?

Or..

Or?

Or I'll make you sleep on the couch for an entire week after you come back

Literally a kid

Sarawaatttt

Go to sleep, Tine

No

Tine

:(

Please baby. Pretty please

Okay. Just cause you asked nicely

**

Sarawat lays his phone flat on his stomach with a content smile on his face. He still can't believe that he gets to call his sunshine 'mine' every single day.

He closes his eyes and was so close to falling deep asleep but that's when his phone began to ring.

Sarawat groans and answers the call without looking at the name on his screen, without even opening his eyes.

"Ah, Wat" Tine winces in pain.
.
.
.
(10 minutes ago..)

Tine giggles as he puts his phone aside to finally go to sleep, feeling content after annoying his Sarawat with his texts.

He hugs the oversized hoodie of his boyfriend that he's dressed in right now inhaling his favourite scent.

Arghh— now he can't sleep again. This is so frustrating, the poor baby just wants to sleep in peace but he just misses his man too much.

He sits up leaning against the headboard of the bed thinking it was a good idea to look at Wat's photos in his gallery to soothe him from the ache of missing him.

The first photo that pops up is the selfie that they took together in airport on the day of Sarawat's departure. He smiles at that. Both of them were smiling in the picture, but Tine could see the pain of separation in both of their eyes. Even if it was just for two weeks. Okay they maybe or may not be a little too dramatic when it comes to each other but they can't help it. Tine scrolls through it; smiling at the random shots that he clicks when Wat isn't looking. He wants to treasure these memories forever. He'd never admit it to the world but he is indeed a very very whipped man— but only for Sarawat.

He continues to scroll through his gallery till his eyelids were starting feel heavy but then came that picture that blew all his sleep away right off the damn window.

Sarawat was only in his boxers, putting his well sculpted abs and broad shoulders to display as he held guitar flat against his torso. Tine still remembers that day. That exact moment. Sarawat was playing a scrubbs song for Tine. Oh and Tine may or may not be drooling a little right now.

That photo suddenly had Tine feeling hot. Tine doesn't like where this is going. This is definitely not good.

A couple of minutes have passed and Tine don't know how he ended up in this position; but he couldn't think straight anymore.

He, with trembling fingers, dialled his boyfriend's number.
.
.
.
"Ah, Wat" Tine winces in pain.

Sarawat eyes blow open in panic.

"Tine" he calls out in worry.

Wat's worried on what might've have possibly happened to Tine. Did he fall down? Or did he slip in bathroom? What if he's broken a bone? Or worse, multiple bones?

"Baby, are you pain?" He asks trying not to sound as disoriented as he was.

He didn't receive anything except latter's whimpers in response.

"Tine, please, say something, my love" Wat requests.

He was on the verge of booking a goddamn flight ticket as tears formed in the rim of eyes just at the thought of his love being in the slightest bit of pain.

"Wat, need you here" Tine whimpered and winced in pain again. Or wait, was he actually wincing in pain? He didn't sound like he was in pain.

Wat's train of thoughts broke when he heard a soft moan strumming through his ear. Wait— oh. Oh.

"Tine, are you—?" Wat suddenly felt hot at the uninvited mental picture in his brain.

"..Yeah"

Sarawat quickly sighed in relief. Well, the good thing is; his Tine was definitely not in pain. And most definitely did not break any bones.

The bad thing is; his heartbeat was currently racing, he was way too turned on by his incredibly hot and unpredictable boyfriend.

"Hey angel, where are you right now?" Tine shuddered at hearing how low Sarawat's voice was.

Tine sharply inhaled a breath which he was sure didn't go unheard by his boyfriend. He couldn't believe that just listening to Wat's voice was going to have such a big of an impact on his body.

"In bed" He slowly murmured.

Sarawat lowly hummed in response as placed his phone on the pillow beside him before putting it on speaker.

Suddenly the Ac didn't seem to be working as he felt hot even though he was just wearing a thin T-shirt.

He needed to get rid of that damn shirt and so he did before slipping himself into blankets.

He wanted make sure he gave Tine the maximum pleasure before he could take care of himself right now.

"That's good" Sarawat started "and what are you doing in bed right now?" He continued.

Tine bit his lip, feeling the anticipation start to burn in his belly, "Thinking of you.."

"And?"

Tine blushed profoundly at that. He bit his lip, finding it kind of embarrassing and difficult to admit such a thing out loud.

He was usually the one teasing the latter; but he couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed with what they were doing right now, "And.. I- I'm touching myself" he admitted, gathering all his courage.

"You've been a very bad boy while I've been away, Baby." Sarawat continued to speak in a very low, deep tone that were sending shudders down Tine's spine.

Tine found himself submitting to Sarawat aura; as always when they were in bed. Tine didn't quite understand this version of himself but he can't help it— not when it comes to Wat.

His breath quickened, "Then come back soon and punish me, daddy" blurted out Tine.

But nevertheless, he was excited now. He gripped the bed sheets firmly in anticipation — as he wonders what the punishment will be.

"Oh I will.." Sarawat stated letting out a deep chuckle, already imagining Tine all riled up for him, "but let's continue our present business right now, shall we?"

Tine let out a whiny hum in response. He didn't think his mind was in the place to form any sentence or words that would make any sense anymore right now.

He was a mess— a whole hot mess for Sarawat and only for him.

"Words, my love"

Tine whines but obeys nevertheless, ".. Y- Yes" he says in a shaky voice.

"There's my good boy" Sarawat praises and even though he wasn't with Tine right now, he could feel the profound rosy shade of red dusting Tine's milky cheeks.

Sarawat knows how Tine needed to be praised constantly; especially when he was in bed. Wat knows how much it turns Tine on. Who knows, Tine might have a praise kink.

"what are you wearing right now, Tine?" Sarawat asks.

Tine didn't reply back right away and he focused on the sound of Sarawat's breathing. He wondered what Wat was doing. Was the older one also as turned on as he was? Sarawat was breathing quite heavily, so Tine decided to take that as a 'yes'.

"Um.. your hoodie" he finally answers between his breaths.

"Just my hoodie?"

"Just your hoodie" Tine he says, feeling his embarrassment growing.

"As much I love seeing you in just my hoodie, I want you to be sweetheart and remove that for me. Can you do that?" Sarawat cooed and younger blushed hard again.

Tine let out a shaky 'yes' before putting his phone on pillow beside him so that he can get rid of his boyfriend's hoodie just like Wat asked. He slowly gripped the base of the hoodie with both his hands before pulling it up his head.

He shivered at the sudden invasion of cold air on his skin now.

"D- done" he says to Sarawat as his grips his chest with one hand wishing it was Sarawat's hand instead.

"Such a good boy for me" cooed Sarawat and the younger one flushed at the compliment. "Waatt~" he whined feeling embarrassed, causing Wat to chuckle a little.

Tine started to play with his nipples just like how Sarawat would. He lets a soft low series of "ah- ah 's"as he continues to do so.

"If only you could hear yourself right now, Tine. You sound heavenly" Sarawat says as Tine's low litany of moans reverberated through his ears.

Sarawat's fingers started to slip beneath the hem of his boxers, tracing random patterns against his stomach. He could feel that he was already painfully hard.

Sarawat softly moaned which caused Tine to so swallow thickly. He moved his hand down to his thigh and started gently pressing his fingers into that sensitive spot of the skin. He then finally let his hand brush against his erection.

Tine slowly grasped his fingers around his length and as if there was some magical connection, so did Sarawat with his own, at the same time.

They both moaned at the same time causing both of their heartbeats to rapidly increase.

"I need you, Wat, ah please~"

"I'm right here, Tine"

"B-but—" Tine started and Sarawat shushed him. Sarawat knows Tine needs for now and he will give it to him.

"Tine, I want you to run your tongue along whichever palm you're already stroking yourself with."

Tine lets out a breathless gasp.

"Just do it, baby"

Tine pulls his arm up, dragging his palm up his body until it reaches his lips. He closes his eyes and does as he was told.

He turns his head back towards the phone beside him, "okay.. now what?"

"Start stroking yourself again, Tine. It should feel better this way."

Tine nodded in response, even though Sarawat couldn't see it.

He placed his hand back around his shaft, steadily stroking his length.

"Doesn't that feel better, Baby?"

Tine could only muster a whimper, as his nerve endings danced under his skin.

"Do you remember our first time, Tine? you looked so beautiful underneath me. It was the first time for both of us but remember, how well you were taking me? As if you were made just for me"

Tine's whimper turned into a full moan, as he relished the memory of Wat being inside him for the first time.

"Fuck~ Wat, 'm close, so close"

"That's it, baby. You're doing so well" Sarawat encouraged, helping Tine push off the edge.

Tine fastened the pace of his strokes as louder moans escaped his mouth.

Tine brought his free hand up his torso and grabbed his boobs, starting to play with his nipples again.

Beautiful gasps and moans filled the entire room.

"Yes, Tine. Moan for me, scream for me, call my name. Let me hear all your pleasure"

"Wat~" Tine deeply inhaled "w- wanna come together; with you" Tine moaned. He's very close to the edge.

"Come for me, beautiful" said Sarawat, in between the moans and stroked himself one last final time before collapsing down onto the bed. He heard how Tine moaned one last time and he knew that, that must've been the finish for his lover as well.

Tine chuckled and hugged his pillow as he continued to listen to Sarawat's fast breathing.

He was sweaty and sticky, but he was feeling far too sleepy to actually get out of the bed and take a shower. He made a promise to himself to take one; first thing in the morning.

"T-that was pretty intense" Tine breathed and Wat chuckled.

"Are you alright, Tine?" Wat asked, with a hint of worry lacing his tone. He wanted to make sure Tine was okay.

"Yeah" Tine started, his tone sounding dreamy, "more than alright, actually" he giggled and continued "I think I'm gonna go to sleep now. 'M pretty worn out"

"Yeah. So will I. Good night, baby. Rest well" Sarawat cooed.

"Sleep tight"

And with that they hung up the phone call.

Sarawat placed his hand over his chest, still feeling his heavy heartbeats from their 'activities' just now.

He sighed, contented.

He can't think of anything he wouldn't want to do as long as Tine was beside him— with him.

He looks back on how much his life has changed ever since Tine has entered in it. He found the reason to smile, the day he found Tine.

Sarawat loves Tine; not only for what Tine is but also for what he is when he is with Tine.

Happiness seeps into him when Tine's around.... Without any invitation, without any notice, joy finds me. Being around him is being alive, it's breathing, it's home.

Tine is his home.

Sarawat's heart raced with a lot of emotions right now. He, without thinking, reached over to grab his phone across the bed.

**

Tine

You asleep, baby?

Not yet

Why

Tine

Will you marry me?

What?

Ew

No

Pleaseee don't tell me you're proposing to me on phone. In text!!! WAT!

Isn't that how we met

Technically speaking, no! You saw me at concert, remember?!

Sarawattt

You're seriously not proposing to me in the middle of night via text right now.

That's pretty much exactly what I'm doing?

Yes!

And I'm asking you to

S-T-O-P

Tine I'm trying to propose here. Can you be a little serious?

nO

Wattt

Fine

It's not like you don't know the answer anyway

Why can't you just say it

I won't :)

**

Sarawat left Tine on seen.

Even though, Tine wasn't there beside Wat, he could clearly see the latter's pout.

Tine knew Wat was mad. He shook his head at his dear crackhead boyfriend. who proposes to their boyfriend on text. Both of them were indeed crackheads.

Tine chuckled and dialled Wat's number

"Hello?" A warm yet grumpy voice spoke from the other side of the line

"Of course, it's a YES, you idiot" Tine giggled and hung up the call without waiting for Sarawat's response.

There was huge smile plastered on his face. Did he just get engaged?

That's when his phone pinged, it was a message from Sarawat.

'Don't worry, my love, I'll propose to you just the way you deserve to be proposed very soon with a beautiful ring so that everyone knows you're reserved. You're mine and only mine.
I love you'

Tine blushed beautifully.

Tine couldn't wait to unravel the rest of memories with Sarawat that life had to offer. He couldn't wait grow older together with him. Tine didn't fall in love, he rose from it as Sarawat didn't change him, he made him the best version of himself.

Oh and Tine couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with Wat. His Wat.

The end.

A/n- I finally wrote smut! okay no body talk to me. BYE. Oh and excuse the very poorly written smut, Your girl here gets too awkward.

On more serious note though, that was it! Omg!

I don't know what to say..
first of all, thank you to all the readers <3 and for all those who've supported me. There where times where I genuinely thought the comments on this book were more better funny than the book itself haha! Much much love to y'all!

This has always been kind of like my comfort place. Writing it was never not fun... So, I hope you've enjoyed reading this book as much as I did writing it.

Till we meet again
-Yours truly, Ro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.7K 28
Love is just a feeling yet it has such a strong impact on even the most powerful people in the world. It says whom you can't defeat with physical pow...
15.6K 1.3K 43
โค๏ธ#Mpreg story "Does it burns now? " Asked Wat while leaning towards the little devil's flushed face. "Ahm... a l-little..." "I am sorry.... I didn'...
8.9K 532 9
A thief Metawin enters a house to steal things but instead gets his heart stolen by an innocent boy Bright who lived there...
295K 13.4K 16
Tine makes bet with his friends that he can make college's most handsome boy Sarawat fall for him but there's a problem, Sarawat already knows about...