MINE!!! -a sidashi fanfic

By muskii18

He loves her!!! She loves him!!! But none of them have guts to express it!!! Join the journey of Siddharth an... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH -PART1
CHARACTER SKETCH-PART2
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
not an update
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
NEW COVER
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
Not an update!
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20

CHAPTER-21

488 26 16
By muskii18

Ps: i love this video of their dance on last day of ANTSH!!! Do watch it if you haven't!

5 years later:

A girl is seen sitting on her chair .... Looking at the laptop and a lot of papers in her hands!

Girl: Devansh come to my cabin right now!

After a few minutes ,

Devansh: may i come in ma'am?!

Girl: what the hell is this?! Do i give you salary to sit and gossip or for work?? Why the hell are these files pending ....when are u going to complete them!

Devansh: sorrrry ma'am ...i will do the work today itself!

Girl: leave

Then a boy enters the cabin and Devansh leaves!

Boy- Calm down Ashu ! It's fine...everything will be alright...we will crack this deal for sure!

(So the girl is Ashi, it's been 5 years so now she has passed out of college and has started her own business "SINGH SAYS " is the name of her company and within such q short period of time she has achieved a lot of heights )

Ashi: yesss yesss i am fine ...I am chillinggg

Boy: i can see that !

Ashi: shut up Jai!!!!

(2 min silence for the people who thought it was Sid😂)

New character !

Jai Singhania
(Imagine him yourself)
Good looking,smart,intelligent and a gentleman!
He is Ashi's PA and best friend since past 2 years !

Jai: Areee baba i said na ...chill !

Ashi: yuppp

Jai: btw we have a new deal to do!

Ashi: with whom?!

Jai: I know u will kill me for this...but this collaboration can take our company to another heights !

Ashi: nameeee!!!!!

Jai.........

( Scene change )

Inside BonBros company -

Abhi: Siddharthhhh

Sid: what ?

Abhi: i need to go home...Mom is calling me..You deal with Mr. Sharma

Sid: okkk will see it...

Abhi: nooo don't see it....I want it ! That's final...Siddharth. we need this deal !

Sid: fine bhai you go..will take care of the deal!

Abhi: no anger an..

Sid: and i know ....don't repeat your every day lecture bhai...come on!

Abhi: fineee ....byeeee

Abhi leaves

SID'S POV:

It's been 2 years now ! But i still miss you...i still want you....i still love you...i know u hate me ...but I can't forget you...Why God...why the hell did you do this to us! We were all happyyy !!! But the destiny didn't want this I guess 😞 ( he said with teary eyes)

Jan: Sid ,Mr. Sharma has arrived ...come to the meeting room

Sid: ya coming !

After a few minutes I went to the meeting room!
Everyone was already present there ....we began with the presentation !

Sid: so Mr. Sharma i hope you liked our presentation and thoughts!

Mr. Sharma: yes I did ! And i would love to make this deal with your company ! But..

Sid: but.??

Mr. Sharma : it would be great if you merge your idea with Singh Says company !

Sid: but i didn't get it

Mr. S: actually I want to collaborate with you and Singh says together and make this the best project ever ! I liked both of your ideas and told them the same thing ....so of you accept then plzz come to New York and meet Singh Says ! Let's do this !!!

Sid: umm ya actuallyyy

Jan: sir we will surely look into it...thank you.!!

Mr.Sharma went !

What the fuck ! SINGH SAYS is Ashi's company ! I remeber -

Flashback:

They both were sitting on the bed doing their respective work!

Ashi: Siduuuu

Sid: hmmm (while working on his laptop)

Ashi: I loveee you

Sid: i love you too ( while working on the laptop)

Ashi: Sid

Sid: yeahhh

Ashi: leave the laptop rn and listen to me!!!

Sid: okaay baba now sayy

Ashi: u know what after our college I will start my own business and i found the perfect name for my company .....

Sid: acchaaa (ohhh) ! So tell me

Ashi: Si...wait ! Why will i tell you so easily??!

Sid: whaattt?

Ashi: i want something in return !

Sid: so what can i give you

He said coming close to her!
She came a little more close and said

Ashi: what do you think baby?!

Sid: i think ......

He looked at her lips and moved closer to her and....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.

Ashi slapped him! ( Not very hardly...just in a fun way she patted his cheek)

Sid: ahhh! What??

Ashi: stop being romantic all the time babyy

Sid: u know na ...don't call me baby then...i can't control when u call me that!

Ashi smiled and pecked his lips and said

Ashi: okay so Mr. Nigam now listen in return i want you to tell me ur company's name as i know you and Abhi bhai are gonna do the same!

Sid: okaaayyy sweetheart ! Now tell me na

Ashi: Singh Says!!!

Sid started laughing !

Sid: whatttt.....are you serious ....i mean is it a name of a fashion designing company or a call centre ....... He managed to say in between his laughs ..

Ashi: you....idiot...i will kill you......

she took a pillow and started running behind him.......

They both were running in the room and suddenly Ashi fell !

And they both started laughing gg!!!

After 10 mins of laughing session!

Sid: sorryyy cutie!

Ashi: hmmm it's okayyy

Sid: but plzz don't keep this namee

He laughed againnnn

This time Ashi joined him!!!!!

Ashi: btw i have a name for u as well!!

Sid: for me!!?

Ashi: idiot i mean for your company !!!

BONBROS!🖤

Flashback ended !

A tear escaped my eyes remembering our happy moments ....i miss them...i miss her ....but i can't see her again...no Sid no..!!!! We need to cancel this deal!

SID'S POV ENDED

Meanwhile with Ashi:

Ashi: r u mad Jai??!!

Jai: i know u don't wanna do a deal with BonBros butt...

Ashi: no buts and ifs....i just said na...no means no ....

Jai.....
.
.

.

.

..

.
.

..
.

...
.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Finalllly finalllyyy  chapter is out guys....

Shower your love💘

Also guys i don't keep any goals cause i don't want to but I expect you guys to atleast vote for the chapyys and leave atleast one comment about what you think! It really motivates the writer!!

Thank you🖤✨

~Do tell me how was the chapter?? Was it interesting ?or boring? Was it very short ? Or was it okay?

✨And the twist in this beautiful love story!!! What do you think must have happened with them over the years?! ✨

✨Will Ashi and Sid accept this deal and meet again??! Or destiny has some other plans?!✨

~Kareeb completed 19 million+ views .......so keep streaming and make it 20M asap! ♥♥💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Are you excited for the upcoming chapyys🌝💙

YOU GUYS CAN FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM- siddharthsheaven !!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEXT CHAPTER COMING SUPER SOON ...

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!

DO COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR VIEWS ...

ANY MISTAKES? ANY FLAWS?

VOMMENT PLZ!!!

STAY TUNED AND PLZ STAY SAFE AND STAY HAPPY U ALL!

lots of love❤️

-AUTHOR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.3K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
796K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 57.8K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 38.2K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...