Girls Planet 999

By Ferniessss

๐ŸŒŒโœจGirls Planet 999โœจ๐ŸŒŒ โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Meet Kim Y/N and watch her grow as an idol! Let's start with the survival show Gi... More

Introduction
Profile
Episode 1.1
Episode 1.2
Episode 1.3
Episode 1.4
Episode 1.5
TikTok Special
Episode 2.1
Episode 2.2
Episode 2.4
TikTok Special
Episode 3.1
Episode 3.2
Episode 3.3
Episode 3.4
Episode 3.5 + Some of Y/N's Life
TikTok Special
Episode 4.1
Episode 4.2 + some interactions
Episode 4.3
Episode 4.4
TikTok Special
Episode 5.1
[A/N]
[Explanation]

Episode 2.3

2.3K 78 15
By Ferniessss

⚠[Please read the Author's Note! It's important!]⚠

GIRLS
PLANET
999

🌌

[Episode 2: Contact]
I'm curious about your world.

🌌

The bright daylight greeted the girls.

Well, not all of them.

Y/N was the first person to wake up in their team. A habit she got from filming dramas and school.

She tiredly went to the bathroom and stared at her reflection for a whole minute. After that, she finally did her morning hygiene and did some short workouts to wake her up.

"Being an actress and a student occurs to be the reason why I wake up early in the morning" she mumbled and went to get a book.

It took her ten minutes on reading when she finally decided to wake her team-up.

Gently shaking their shoulders one by one she finally accomplished her task.

"Unnie!" Y/N whisper shouted. "Do you think there will be a morning mission?" She asked Ji Yoon who was still in her bed beside hers.

This wakes the other three up completely.

The girls scurried to do their morning routines while Y/N watched them.

She was already in her shoes and was ready to run anytime but can't resist enjoying watching her Unnie's.

She went to the closest camera and gave a thumbs up.

"Should have woked them up earlier" she said.

It took them a few minutes to finally run out of their room to meet the other girls.

Hikaru and Rui Qi were sent to get the baby pictures of Ji Yoon and Y/N, Ji Yoon need to find Hikaru's while Y/N was sent to find Rui Qi's.

"How?!" Y/N was panicking.

The girls gave her a weird look when she tried to find her unnie's baby picture.

The young actress went back and forth to ask if she got it right but unfortunately can't seem to find it.

It went like that for a while.

Poor Y/N.

Until she finally got it right.

The girls took 28th place.

After the mission, the girls were recommended to go back to their rooms and get themselves prepared.

The actress went with her team tired. Hikaru and Rui Qi were trying to balance the youngest but seem to be exhausted from running up and down the stairs.

"I'm hungry" she whined.

Ji Yoon laughs at this.

It took just a few minutes for the three to get themselves equipped with the provided uniforms.

Y/N was just sitting in her bed, eating biscuits from time to time.

🌌

The girls eventually gathered inside a room. They were grouped with their cellmates and were arranged by the wake-up mission rank.

Jin Goo then entered the room greeting everyone a good morning.

"It's different seeing you like this. Did you miss me?" He asked.

Of coursed everyone said yes.

Almost everyone,

"Should I act like them?" Y/N asked herself then cleared her throat. "Yes, we do!" She shouted along with everyone.

The actress clapped her hands while proudly smiling at herself.

"I bet you're wondering why I'm here, right? What you've been dying to find out is..." Jin Goo was delayed. "The first mission"

"Girls Planet 999 first mission. Connect Mission."

"The Connect Mission is for the 100 girls to connect with Kpop. 3 cells will be assigned to 1 song" The Planet Master explained as the contestants went chaotic. "9 will be connected to 1 performance. 2 teams can choose 1 mission song."

"Teams choosing the same thing will battle against each other. The masters will decide who wins. The winning team will be given a benefit."

"Here are the Connect Mission Songs."

BlackPink
How You Like That

IZ*ONE
Fiesta

Oh My Girl
The Fifth Season

TWICE
Yes or Yes

EBS
EXO - The Eve
BTS - Mic Drop
SVT - Pretty U

🌌

"So many would do them so I want to avoid EBS" Xu Zi Yin, from C Group said.

"There are two dangers why I need to avoid EBS," Y/N said. "One is for The Eve. The vocals and Choreography are not for me" she pointed out while forming an 'X' with her arms. "Two is for Mic Drop. I've danced to it so many times but I've never attempted Rapping or Singing along with the song. So I think it would be hard for me." She explained. "But of course Pretty U is also difficult to perform but I want the vibe the song gives."

🌌

"That concludes your Connect Mission song. 2 teams will battle it out in this one. For boy band songs, it'll be 3 teams. All members of the winning team will get the benefit of getting twice the amount of votes that come 24 hours before closing."

"If you win after choosing a boy band song, you'll battle it out with two teams which will be reflected in your benefit. So you'll get thrice the points."

"And that's not all"

"The best out of the 5 winning teams... Gets the dream of all idols..."

"To perform in M COUNTDOWN!" Jin Goo announced.

The girls went wild after hearing that they have a chance to perform at the same stage where the idols execute their songs.

"I'm sure you all did the morning mission. The cell who got first can choose the cells to team up with first. The chosen cell cannot decline.

"First place. Please choose the two cells you'd like and the song as well."

You Da Yeon went forward along with her cellmates. She held the mic to her lips so she can be heard clearly.

Authors Note:

I want to ask you guys if Y/N should be in 'The Eve' or 'Fiesta'.

I was planning on giving Y/N along with Ji Yoon (of course Ji Yoon will need to stay in her cell) a chance to pick her group this first mission because they are the only team that consists of four members.

Since Jihyu is her vocal claim, I wanted her to be part of the 'Yes or Yes' team or maybe 'Fiesta'.

⚠Please Comment to Vote!⚠

BlackPink - How You Like That

IZ*ONE - Fiesta

Oh My Girl - The Fifth Season

TWICE - Yes or Yes

EXO - The Eve

BTS - Mic Drop

SVT - Pretty U

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 24.6K 24
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ“ ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ธ๐™ฝ : SKINSHIP ? โ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š? โž ...
16.8K 437 49
ใ…กWhy do you called it Girls Planet 999 if there is 100 members? ใ…กBecause one of the girl is the only who isn't Japanese, Chinese or Korean. She is th...
38.1K 1.1K 42
[COMPLETE] She had a brother that she doesn't know for the rest of her life. Now she need to live with him. What a messed? Read this. [Once you star...
21.7K 836 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...