King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

Par BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... Plus

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
3//Arrow to the Knee
4//Well, hello there
5//Your name
6//Little Hopper
7//Who the hell?
8//Bunny v.s Kitty
9//This might be bad
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
13//My ----
14//Bunny Trap
15//Loathing & Charms
17//Maddening Pleasure
18//Puzzled Feeling
19//Thumper
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
24//It wasn't Tea
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
27//The Ballroom Pt.1
28//The Ballroom Pt.2
29// The Ballroom END
30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

16//His Protectors

3K 221 54
Par BunTeaHunter

Words have now been spread about the Kingdom having additional hybrids and those said hybrids is a bunny who is married to their Councilor and the other is a younger relative of the said bunny.

It has also been stated that the one who bears a golden charm, their relatives will automatically be given silver ones.

Some have congratulated and cheered for the Councilor's marriage, while others have no care for it and only anticipates for any news with the theorized 'imprisoned' Thumper within the castle walls.

Soon, all will be revealed as the King finally announced a meeting in front of the castle about the masked hybrid's future and penalty for his crimes. There, Taehyung looks down at his people on the balcony, some of his men standing by his side.

"What is the plan for the announcement, my King?"

He recalls their interactions back in the dining area, it was before his announcement to meet the citizens of his Kingdom.

The white tiger was staring down at his little hopper, who awaits for his answer and is ready to do as he command as Consort. His eyes turned to the direction of his men on the table, seeing their determined looks to serve their King.

"Little hopper, you are to stay by my side and I will do the rest. Just follow my signal, understood?"

"But what if.. they don't listen and they'll still try to attack me?"

The older reached out and took a hold of Jungkook's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. However, the thoughts of his wife getting touched by predators, even if they announced their alliance made his eyes darken.

His attention is now on his men, who all leaned in to show they are focused on his next words and orders, clear loyalty and respect is shown with such simple actions.

"All ears on me and listen carefully.."

Back to the balcony, Taehyung glanced by his side and it was his Jin hyung. He stood tall and radiates nothing, but pure confidence on where he stands. Always making sure that the citizens are aware of his position.

Not due to being arrogant and boast, but to show his capabilities even as a prey and demands respect after all his achievements.

The others all does what the hamster did as they stood side by side with their King at the front. His younger brother close to his form as the upcoming leader.

"Everyone, settle down and listen carefully!"

Hyuka grabbed a stick and hit a giant bell, the sound reaching into the forest making a flock of birds to disperse from their homes at being startled from it.

All eyes now on their Ruler, their ears twitching in anticipation of what's to come.

The tiger turned his body to stare at someone behind him, signaling with a small nod to show themselves to the citizens. Everyone gasped when they see the figure.

It was the masked hybrid, Thumper.

"I know you are all aware of what's to come for this fellow hybrid.." the tiger sneaked a glance to the silent one before continuing.

"As you can see, he stands tall with no sign of any physical punishment as what you all may have assumed"

A series of disapproving growls from predators have been heard from the crowd at seeing Thumper with no injuries. The growls however made some preys to whimper in fear and submission.

"Are you growling right before your King, predators? You dare bare your fangs?"

Silence came after that.

"I want nothing, but your ears to listen and your eyes on me. Make any unnecessary actions and I will let my Royal Assassin to have a word with you"

The mere mention of the squirrel's title have made every hybrid to shiver in fear and their ears flattening in submission.

After scanning a few faces, Taehyung nodded in satisfaction and continued with his announcement, now gesturing at the masked one.

"Punishment was declared, but not followed. For we have seen potential with this hybrid and have made an agreement"

The two made eye contact, seeming to give each other silent messages before they both nod.

"Thumper dedicated his loyalty to your King and we've formed an alliance, for the protection of the Kingdom and my people"

It took all in the predators' power to not growl at this news, wanting to protest and demand their King to give this bunny severe punishment for his crimes. However, the promise of meeting a certain squirrel made their jaws tight shut.

The majority of the preys on the other hand started to cheer and clap at the good news for their hero.

Thumper decided to be his annoying little self and went to blow a teasing kiss to the predators to further aggravate them, taking the chance as he has the King by his side.

Taehyung cut the cheers and spoke out with authority, his voice stern, wanting them to take with utmost seriousness with his next words.

"Thumper will be free to roam the village and the forest as your protector from now on, I expect you all to follow my command and to not ever try to 'attempt' anything to the hybrid"

With a small wave from the tiger, the citizens watched the masked hybrid nod in understanding and gracefully jumped down from obstacles to obstacles until he hits the ground.

Thump!

He stood up and the crowd soon made a clear path for him to pass through, keeping mind of their King's watchful eyes as the masked hybrid walks through, leaving the village and into the forest.

"I still have more to share with you all, so it is much appreciated for anyone to stay if they like to hear"

The tiger's eagle eyes spotted some predators leaving the crowd, trying to sneak away and hide within the shadows to disappear. However, he stayed silent and stared at their figures following the same direction as where Thumper went off.

The tiger still chose to not move from his place.

Now in the forest, a panther hybrid perked his ears in high alert as he hunts down a certain masked bunny. Footsteps being light as possible until they stop midway as he finally spotted his target.

A 'weak' bunny hybrid.

All the confidence within the predator increased and his thirst to patch his pride as the top of the food chain heightened. A mere bunny, such a vulnerable and fragile creature takes down the most ferocious carnivores.

The panther only wants to avenge the humiliation this bunny had done to his fellow predators and attack the little herbivore.

There, Thumper observes a tree in mild interest. The panther took this opportunity to ready his stance, taking the bunny's distracted state as the perfect opportunity to pounce.

And he did just that, but before his claws could touch a hair, a sharp pain emitted from the side of his stomach. The panther let out a gargled cry and looked down to see Thumper have stabbed him.

"I-I-I.. I tho- thought you- you only-"

Then he sees a glint of light reflecting from the sun. It was a golden charm and his breath hitched, not believing the masked hybrid to be gifted the necklace.

"W-What is.. what is the meaning of th-this?"

Thumper giggled, no hint of mercy or sympathy in his voice. The panther felt his spine shiver in fear when he sees his eyes full of nothing, but a promise of death.. holding a hint of something else.

"Aww what's wrong, kitten?" The masked hybrid plunged the dagger deeper into his sides, making him scream in pain.

"You should be honored to be killed by your idol since you've chased him to the forest to see him"

"This- This is murder! Y-You will-"

"Will what? It's you who dare disobeyed his Majesty's orders"

That made him shut his mouth, not being able to think of any rebuttal for the bunny's comment. Before he could even think of any, the masked hybrid giggled yet again.

"It's a rule to get killed once you attempt to touch someone who wears a golden charm" A whimper came out when Thumper twisted the dagger, inflicting more pain before continuing.

"Plus, I'm only following what the Majesty has ordered us to do"

"Huh? U-Us? What-"

Thumper turned his head, looking above the trees and the panther followed suit to see what on earth is going on. His eyes widened when he sees it.

There standing on one of the tree branches... is another Thumper.

Taehyung removes his gaze from his people to look towards the forest line upon seeing a subtle movement. He sees a masked hybrid that seemed similar of one as the bunny's.

The so called 'Thumper' waved his hand enthusiastically at the King when they made eye contact, the tiger paid no mind to him.

"I'm here to provide you some updates from one of my men, I expect you all to behave and show respect. I'm sure you've heard some news about this matter"

Jin smiled and waved someone over to his side, a figure in a beautiful dress stride in with confidence and the citizen where baffled by the hybrid's immense beauty.

The King stared as he walked in with grace, his mind goes back to where they discussed their plan.

"I want you all to follow through and make no mistakes, we only have one goal and one goal only!"

The panther panickingly snaps his head when he sees 'Thumper' take a hold of his mask with his free hand. With shaking eyes, he watches as he slowly removes it from his face.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?"

The Marshal smirks with absolute mirth and pure enjoyment at the panther's shivering figure when he finally process everything.

"Jiminie, be sure to finish him quickly" the Thumper on the tree spoke out with a bored undertone in his voice.

"Hobi, Yeonjun and Taehyun might have finished the other predators. I still have not gotten a kill yet"

"Don't worry, my Yoongi Boongi! I'll be sure to save my baby the best kill" the calico cat purred affectionately at his lover, ignoring his victim for a few seconds.

"Doesn't matter, my love. We have one order to follow..."

The King faces the citizens and gestured at the now blonde hybrid, with a booming voice he spoke.

"Meet the Councilor's wife, Jeon Jungkook!"

The white tiger's mind is filled with nothing, but the words he has shared to his men, the only command he told them as they go through this plan.

His eyes wandered aimlessly at his bunny's face, holding a determined look when he made eye contact with such eyes that can hold thousands of stars.

"Kill whoever dares touch your King's Consort! Spare no mercy to those predators and no matter what..."

"PROTECT JUNGKOOK AT ALL COST!!!"

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

The sun's rays emit through the windows, giving the castle halls a path of light to guide whoever goes through with no struggle. Soon, heels steps on the marbled floor and letting out sounds of clicks whenever they made contact.

The said floor is being caressed by a beautiful laced dress of the owner as they walk through the hall with grace. However they are not alone and the clicking heels with followed by the sound of leather shoes, 3 pairs of them.

"You look absolutely stunning in that dress, Jungkook"

One of the owners of those leather shoes is the koala hybrid, who smiles at the flattered bunny when receiving the compliment from his hyung

"Thank you, hyungie. I did not expect to wear such a pretty attire for today's event"

"It is mandatory to put you in where no one can suspect you as Thumper" Jin joined in and the duo nodded in understanding.

It makes sense in all honesty, not many would dare expect such an infamous predator slasher to be draped in fine silk and cotton, looking softer than the clouds above.

Jungkook did not want to admit with how joyous he was when the calico advised the King to put him in a dress. After all, many would turn a blind eye for a beauty even when they hold a knife in between their fingers.

Well, unless you're the Marshal and whether he's wearing a dress or not, he'll always be seen as a dangerous hybrid.

However, due to Jungkook's big doe eyes that radiates innocence and child-like wonder, it only made his look even more effective on the citizens.

"Will Soobin and I be given a tour after this?" His brother has to stay hidden from the public eye as much as possible sadly, but he knows it's for his safety.

Namjoon nodded, but before the bunny could show his excitement, he spoke.

"Heuningkai will be the one to happily guide you, but you must be sure to have something to hide your neck"

"My neck?"

Jungkook lets his fingertips kiss his neck gently as he guides it around, not understanding what the older mean.

Noticing his confusion, Jin chuckled lightly. He took a small glance at the silent hybrid next to him, who remaind stoic as he observed the bunny's neck with a small glint in his eyes.

"Jungkook.. you are a /married/ hybrid"

The emphasized word finally made the bunny's gears in his head to move and clicked. A hint of pink painted his cheeks for forgetting, but also the idea of it.

His mate mark.

No wonder he wore a small collar when he presented himself to the citizens, it was to hide his unmarked skin and prevent the hybrids to cause a series of suspicions and whispers amongst them.

His thoughts snapped when he felt a soft cotton being wrapped protectively around his neck, effectively hiding his skin. The younger looked up to see a pair of stormy calm eyes looking straight at his more sparkling ones.

Such a handsome face.

"Does it mean you will mark me soon, my King?"

That was not what Jungkook wanted to say, he blames the King's attractiveness for messing with his brain circuits and ended up with the wrong sentence.

Soon, he felt the hands around his scarf freeze in their spot. With the way the bunny softly whispered those words with his cherry-colored lips made the tiger's pupils dilate. His gums were aching as he felt his fangs wanting to be unleashed from his grasp.

Taehyung closed his eyes in concentration, to control himself and not lose in his thirst. Though the ache in his gums still remain, his heart have calmed and he now stared down at the ethereal hybrid before him.

"Only if you allow me to.. my Bunny"

The younger felt a small tingle at the tip of his fingers, seeming want to do something with the the predator in front of him. However, he let his attention at the King's sun-kissed face.

Then noticed his reddening ears.

"Oh? Is that so... my King?"

The tiger almost flinched when he felt Jungkook flick his ear in a teasing manner. Seeing the smirk on the bunny made him growl in annoyance.

"It seems to me your somewhat arrogant behavior is back, little hopper"

"But it never left, my King~"

Jungkook snickers when the older furrowed his brows at him, due to his new title as his Consort, he knows he has nothing to fear towards his Majesty.

After all, it is quite normal for the husband and wife to play around with each other.

Before the bunny could flick the tiger's other ear, his waist was grabbed by the older's tail. His skin felt the breeze of air when Taehyung suddenly untied the scarf and leaned into his ear and whispered.

"That behavior needs to be tamed, it lets you take many risks such as poking a stick to tiger's mouth"

A long finger caressed his collarbones up to where the mate mark should be located, making all the hairs at the back of his neck stand at the feeling.

"Maybe a mark will get you to behave, Bunny"

Without a word, Taehyung tied the scarf securely around his neck. He glanced at the two awkward hybrids and ordered them to take care of Jungkook while he attends his duties and left.

Not before flicking the flustered bunny's chin with a slight smirk.

Oh God.

The tiger will be the death of him.

*******•******•*******
Author-nim:

It's getting spicy all up in here! I wonder when the day will come for the King to finally mark his Bunny? Something steamy would sure definitely happen.

How did you all like the small twist? Taehyung's plan to make sure no predators hurt his Consort? I enjoyed writing it so I hope you enjoy reading it 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

CREDITS:
Castle: lovindublin.com
Bunny Mask: nymla.se//Deviantart
Golden Dress: anaemicc//Wattpad
Long Gown: lacetulle//Tumblr

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...