𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺; renjun x...

sungchan_sunday_

[h.rj x dream] ೃ⁀➷ in which renjun moves into a new apartment, and the tenants in the ... Еще

𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢
𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 {semi-mature}
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 {semi-mature}
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 {mature}
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 {semi-mature}
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 {semi-mature}
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 {mature}
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 {semi-mature}
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 {mature}
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭 {mature}
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 {mature}
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 {mature}
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 {semi-mature}
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 {semi mature}
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭 {mature}
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙮
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 {mature}

7.5K 258 278
sungchan_sunday_

last part 🥹

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"Okay, we have," Renjun barked from the front door after stepping inside and checked his watch, "exactly four hours and thirteen minutes before Mum gets here. I don't know what to expect, so make sure the house is tidy and don't act stupid."

"Chill out, Sweetheart. Every time she comes over, you freak out," Mark shot his eyes to the heavens and fixed his new pair of glasses on his nose while he solved a crossword. His button-up was a wrinkly mess and his tie hung half loose around his neck. "Four hours is an eternity."

"I don't want her judging me!" The younger sniffed and sank down onto the couch beside him. It had already been another year, but the anxiety he felt to honour his mother all the time never lessened. As it turned out, she'd suspected something was going on long before she'd met them and found out about polyamory. Like Renjun, she'd never even heard of it before...but didn't seem displeased in the least, unlike her son.

The conversation had been uncomfortable, to say the least, over a year ago. When she'd first made her appearance in the city, all seven of them had just made up after 'the incident', as they called it, and trying to wade through the waters of recovery as well as explaining to an older lady that all of them loved each other the same was quite hard.

As Renjun threw his head back and stared at the ceiling fan, he remembered what she'd said that day. What have I told you, silly boy? We're all living the only life we get, and it's too short to stand in each other's way. She was damn well right about that, so it hadn't been an issue at all.

"Please tell me you're changing out of this," he sighed and picked at Mark's collar. "You look like a young guy pretending to be older. The dishevelled look would be appealing if I didn't know you'd pulled an all nighter at the studio."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll find something in," he checked his own watch with a slight smirk, "four hours and ten minutes?"

"Bitch, don't make me dress you myself—"

"Ah ah ah," the elder tutted and dropped his crossword down onto the coffee table to roll out his shoulders. The mock disinterest on his face made it all too clear he had a lesson to give. "Call me 'bitch' again and I'll make you cry."

Renjun chewed the wall of his cheek and looked away, also quite tense after his nine hour shift at the hospital. The internship was going well, but staying on top of it and college was a nuisance. At least it was only part time. "What should I call you instead? I have a little list here," he giggled playfully and pretended to pull out an invisible notepad.

Before he could run through a stack of silly nicknames, Mark stood with steady ease and pulled the man up and hauled him over his shoulder. "For every name you're about to say, I'm giving you a kick up the ass."

"Wait, wait, wait," Renjun shrieked and tapped at his back uselessly, "Listen. You're tired, I'm tired, and there's a frail woman coming in a little over—"

"Four hours, Jun. Dear-fucking-God. I could take fifty showers in that time."

"Put me down!"

"That's the plan," Mark gushed and pushed a bedroom door open, exposing a king-sized bed with a red patchwork quilt. "Hello Darlings, we have a problem."

Three of the others were lounging on the said mattress and peered up from what they were doing. In Jaemin's case; his phone, in Jeno's; his laptop and Jisung was trying to read a book as a new hobby for entertainment. "What's the situation, Captain?" Jaemin grinned.

"Someone's stressed and deigned to call me a bitch. That breaches seven or eight codes," the eldest played along and dropped Renjun gently upon the sheets, immediately holding his wrists down and planting a teasing kiss over his brows. "Immediate punishment and detox from work should do the trick."

"Hang on, where're the other two?" Jeno got up and called from the bedroom door, "Sex time, whores! And Hyuck, if you're on my laptop, you're joining Renjun on the mattress."

"Don't threaten me with a good time!" The sandy-blonde snarled and stomped in from the other bedroom where there was excess space. Following him was Chenle who was already down to just a huge t-shirt and underwear.

"What's he done this time?" The purplette enquired. "His mother's visiting soon, y'know?"

"Thank you!" Renjun gasped and writhed under his boyfriend to break free. Useless, but a valiant effort. "If the house smells of it later, I'm going to murder you all and finish myself off after."

"Okay, starting with the kitchen table then?" Jeno jokingly asked Mark before pulling off his shirt. Fresh, deep rouge love bites were already scattered across his chest and shoulders from endeavours a couple of days ago. The fully blonde (once again) was certain at least one of them was his. He'd been more domineering that day.

"She'll be eating at that table!"

"And so will we," he winked, earning a kick to the back of the leg where the elder could reach. "Fine, fine. You are way too wound up about her visit, though."

"Yeah, and she's really nice," Jisung hummed from where he was perched against the headboard. "You had us all worried last year."

"And I can't believe your insecurity and paranoia nearly broke us all up," Donghyuck grumbled before crawling over to join them. Once all seven were huddled together, it became apparent that Renjun wasn't going to win this one.

"Whatever, I don't want to think about it if we're doing this," he sighed, relenting and flopping down as Mark hopped up to straddle his waist. "But don't leave marks where she could see."

"Very difficult request, Sir, but we'll find a way," Jaemin saluted and leaned down over him from behind, their faces mirroring each other from opposite directions. He planted a soft, affectionate kiss upon his lips and pulled back with a knowing smile. "Mouth too obvious? It's in the middle of you face—"

Renjun managed to pull one of his wrists free and flick the brunette over the nose for the smartass remark. Nana laughed at his own hilarity before falling back into Jisung's lap and pulling the book from the male's hands, tossing it without the bookmark onto the bedside table. "Why read about romance when you've got it right here, hm?"

"Do you even care what I do every day? Read the damn cover!"

Jaemin side-eyed the hardback and stifled another giggle, noting that it was in fact about World War II survivors and their stories post-war. "Oof."

"Don't 'oof' me."

"Double oof, since I pretty much assumed you were illiterate this entire time. Go back to school, Ji. It's healthy."

"No thanks, and I'm well capable of reading," he snapped. But his perfect, full lips were struggling not to smile at the torment and he sat up properly to join in with the fun. Something Renjun had learned along the way was that there was no need to take offence from anything they said...because it came with no malicious intent. From the bottom of his heart, he couldn't imagine living without their snide remarks anymore.

Mark lowered his head down and started trailing hungry, but loving, kisses down the younger adult's neck. He didn't suck or bite, just because he didn't want the biggest bitch slap when Jun found out, and made sure to listen to the other's voice for signs. Renjun wasn't nearly as shy as he used to be when this had all been very scandalous, and the perks were way better now that they were dating. His jaw hung loose as he elicited short, breathy pleads with every kiss to his sensitive skin. Mark managed to grip the hem of the blonde's blank-shirt as he worked and forcefully tugged it up over his head, using it to bind his wrists.

"H-Hey," the smaller whined and closed his legs around the elder's hips, "I was gonna wear that tomorrow."

"Good thing you keep like, twenty identical versions," the actor chuckled fondly, although he really did hate them. Renjun insisted they were 'cheap and convenient' for between shifts or off-days when he wasn't going out. But they were boring and didn't show of his personality at all. "As much as making love to you right now sounds like bliss," he looked up to the others and shot them the look, "but fucking you sounds more like a punishment right now. Jeno," he smiled knowingly, "if you would?"

"Ah, I'll see what I've got," the tall, dark-haired boy clapped twice and got up to pad across the room for the chest of drawers. The top shelf was really sticky and hard to open, so that's where the group kept their special things. Jeno's hips protruded where his jeans were open but still on, and the band of his underwear teased Chenle who jumped up and wrapped his arms around him.

"I'm thinking...this?" The purplette arched his brow, his hair now cut shorter again and a fresher, brighter lilac. The waves he'd had put in made it look like an effortless beach hairstyle, and the whole relationship loved it. He pulled a soft, coal strip of satin and earned a pinch to his side.

"Very nice," Jeno hummed and kissed his cheek as they closed the drawer and turned back around. Already, the others were either half or entirely undressed and Renjun had been tied to the headboard's small post. He wasn't fighting the restraints now that he was used to it, but his first night with Jeno had been one hell of a scare. Adapting to play time had been a journey, to say the least.

"Just a blindfold?" The blonde asked skeptically, eyeing them each with intrigue as though this was very unusual. "N-No kinky shit? Am I being spared or something?"

"There's plenty we can do without tools. And," Jeno nodded a little sadly, "your Mum's coming. We can't exactly get you all wound up and crying when it won't fade without sleep."

"Pity," Donghyuck pouted and leaned over to kiss at Renjun's ribs, nibbling lightly and rousing some stuttered breaths from him as he pulled back and admired the blush of red creeping up his side. "Nowhere obvious. Unless you're wearing that skirt and sweater-thingy," he motioned to his midriff when he couldn't think of the term, "that Lele got you?"

"Absolutely not!" The older boy shrieked, curling away from them and looking particularly tiny. Chenle released a regretful sigh and slipped in behind him to wrap him in a hug, whispering against his ear.

"I'm sure we'd all love to see it again."

"Yeah, and then my Mum would go into cardiac arrest. No skirts or cropped jumpers. That's the deal."

"Unfair trade," the taller shrugged, but he didn't press it. As long as they got to see him wear those things in private, then that was enough. His tongue slowly grazed the curve of his ear, and he had to recline when Mark took the blindfold and tied it securely but carefully around Renjun's face.

"See anything?" Jeno asked, pretending to go in and slap him but coming short when the elder didn't flinch. "I take it you can't."

"Obviously. I don't like when I can't see you guys, though," he pursed his lips and a cute blush spread across his nose and cheeks...travelling to his ears, "I can't tell who's who."

"I can. I'm really good at it," Jisung said proudly and tapped his chest. "Blindfolds made it easier to get used to dudes, and then...well, yeah. The rest is history."

"Focus on the sensations instead of who's giving them," Jaemin suggested. "You'll never get used to these things if you don't focus on what pleases you."

"How are all of you up for this? It's so embarrassing when I go out in public after it."

"Imagine they all wear thigh-highs and leather underneath their clothes on the streets," Jeno grinned playfully. "Chances are some of them do."

Renjun's red face reddened even further, and it took him back to a time when he had a recital as a child and was told to picture the audience in their underwear if he was nervous. It made him nearly sick with anxiety to imagine such a thing, and when he did do it to hopefully calm his nerves, it didn't even work. He just felt creepy. "That's stupid..."

Suddenly, cool hands met with his shoulders, and he was pushed down onto the pillows and duvet, his hands sliding free from the post. Chenle, he presumed as he'd been behind him, took his free wrists and held them tight with an incredible grip. It nearly hurt, but the feeling was welcome.

Multiple mouth started to roam across his torso as he squirmed and writhed, arching his back off the bed. The feeling of Mark still between his legs was of no comfort as his pants were removed without a hassle, and, from someone else, his lips were claimed. Renjun breathed so heavily against the other, and just from the taste of him, the feel of him, the scent of him, he knew it was Jaemin. Their tongues lapped over each other and the air around them heated up.

"Ngh, Nana," he sighed when they parted for air, and he wanted to say something more but was interrupted when his fingers were engulfed with warmth and another tongue. The searing heat of it encouraged light moans from him, and the mouth — supposedly Chenle's, based on awareness of positions — kissed at his wrists and his palms. He felt extremely adored right then, as every square inch of him was loved by someone.

Jaemin continued to take his breath away as they melded and sighed against each other, and somewhere below, one of his thighs was getting nipped and bitten just as he liked. His sensitivity around his legs was no secret anymore, and Mark had remembered that from their night in the car.

He could hear their voices too; the whispers of affection for him and each other, the light kissing sounds as they embraced over his body and shared their passion around, and gentle nothings were passed as they assured each other nothing was too much. Renjun loved it all so much. To think he could've sabotaged this future forever brought tears sometimes, but he hadn't. He just had to keep reminding himself that this was real. Even after a year. Every morning he woke up beside them, he knew he'd made the right choice.

"Mhm..." Hyuck audibly winced from somewhere near, "hurts."

Renjun swallowed a lump of pleasure from this throat and kissed at Jaemin's jaw, feeling him do the same and ignoring the way sweat already pricked at his brow and along his collarbones. As he distracted himself with his ministrations, the light pop of a container opening and closing along with the cold sensation of wet fingers running along his inner thigh to his entrance made his breath hitch.

"Ah, wait!" He pleaded, pulling at his wrists uselessly and shifting his hips. "Let me see you. I'm nervous."

"Relax," Jeno said from somewhere, maybe beside Mark who was still by his legs. It was hard to tell since he'd been moved and handled. "This is the easy part."

"Focus on me, Love. Listen to me," Jaemin hummed ever so affectionately and softly, like Renjun was a child. He ran his fingernails delicately over the boy's arms that were still straining from being held up, and he told him all kinds of pretty words as either Jeno or Mark — it was hard to discern which — started to stretch him open. "You smell like lavender," he stated in a tone resembling a poem. "I like it."

"I knew y-you would," Renjun gritted out as he shuddered against the fingers diving in and out of him. Donghyuck whined quietly as well beside him, and the sound sent an embarrassing pool of heat towards his own abdomen.

"Oh, he likes your voice," Jeno audibly smirked, and that's when the second-oldest worked out who was prepping him. Jeno must've been teasing Hyuck. "Stop covering your mouth, we love to hear it."

"N-No way," the tanned, stunning male insisted. He must've been right beside him. "I want to hear his."

"Hyucks?" Renjun murmured hoarsely and tilted his head to the side he assumed he was on. "Is he teasing you?"

"No worse than you," the other admitted softly, and their noses brushed where their faces met.

"Brace yourself," Mark suddenly piped up, and the blonde flinched instinctively when a third finger slotted in beside the first two.

"Oh, he's not getting any better at this," Jisung gushed curiously, and that was when he felt two hands hold onto his hips and massage them steadily. "Renjunnie, you'd think your body would just trust us by now."

"He's only been joining the harder stuff for about four months," Jeno scoffed. "He's still a newbie, as far as I'm concerned. Give him a break."

"Not being able to see makes me way more nervous," Renjun moaned through gritted teeth. "I-I think I'm ready though. Who's doing this?"

"Surprise," they all responded simultaneously, as they always did when it came to group sex with blindfolds. Even he said that when it was one of the others. It was particularly fun, he'd admit, when Jeno or Mark were blindfolded and they had to guess who was on them, breaths held and voices low.

Suddenly, Renjun was flipped over, wrists released, and his hands were forced to hold onto the headboard for support. He nearly lost his balance before he was grabbed onto from behind and a cheeky lick and kiss was given to the nape of his neck. He shuddered with goosebumps, lowering his head and trying to suss out who had him.

"Spread your legs a bit, you'll fall like this," Jaemin instructed, and the blonde did as he was told. He was still gathering his bearings when the younger adult pushed inside him, sending a shock of tingles and pain through his lower back.

"Ah, shit—" he cursed, raising his ass higher and alleviating some pressure. His thighs shook and his knuckles were probably white from the grip on the old wood. A hand snuck around his front and grabbed at his chin, forcing him to look over his shoulder as he was kissed and fucked simultaneously.

The noise of the headboard hitting the old wall was nothing in comparison to the sounds that broke out around them — their moans and names as each turned to another for attention. That was half the fun, finding anyone to try something new or rekindle old habits.

"N-Nana, I can't stay up," he pressed, jolting forward every second and crying out every time his sensitive nerves within were teased. Sweat slid down his skin like rain, but he ignored it and chose to focus on the scorching inferno rousing between his legs.

"You're going to have to—" Jaemin groaned, "get stronger. Th-They want you too, y-y'know."

"Hah, I c-can't," Renjun insisted, releasing the headboard and burying his face in the pillows. He bit at the fabric and clawed the plush sheets while his partner only got rougher. In this position, it appeared he had no excuses. The darkness of his vision sent his senses into overdrive, but he did like it. For all he whined.

When Jaemin kissed him for a job well done shortly after, Chenle held him. It wasn't often the purplette would top, but he seemed quite fond of monopolising Renjun in bed and was rather good at making him scream. They both talked for hours and hours some nights about all the things they enjoyed when on the bottom, and so they tested how honest they were with each other. The climax had stars racing through the blonde's vision, but he wasn't given much time to recover before it was Jeno.

The others were as relentless with each other as they were with him. Donghyuck supported two of them at some stage, and Jaemin even allowed Mark to have him begging too. They would reach for one another's hands from other partners and kiss over their shoulders or above someone's body. The incessant need for everyone to be linked all the time never grew tiresome or old, and as Jeno held Renjun's back up against his chest and took him from behind, Hyuck sucked at his collarbones and eased him along as well with his hand. He didn't last long whatsoever for that round.

Mark and Jisung shared their round, leaving their newest member breathless and hazy after a lot of riding, bending in close to half and throaty crying. The youngest and oldest had more energy than they others, and appeasing that said energy was like trying to run alongside a sports car. Virtually impossible.

Renjun flopped onto the mattress once he caught a rare break and pulled his blindfold off, having not even felt how raw and sore his eyes were from crying into the material. So much for not using tools in case this happened. His chest rose and lowered in rapid bursts and he was nearly ashamed at how many angry, red splotches were decorating his skin. He looked like he'd been laying out in the sun with massive mosquitos. Again, so much for keeping them to a minimum. They really didn't listen at all.

But he couldn't find it in himself to care as he watched them all in their throes of passion and simply smiled at it. The scene was beautiful to him, no matter how crazy it truly was in reality. Six beautiful men putting all they are and know on the line just to see a new day together. He was proud to be number seven.

Ms. Huang either hadn't noticed anything was amiss, or simply never commented on it. They did clean up in the end and wound up taking a joint nap for two hours to recharge. She was as lovely as ever, and managed to prove all of her son's worries wrong again. The boys were starting to think she'd never morph into the judgey witch they'd imagined her to be at the start.

Her visit came and went with no hassle at all, and another free Saturday dawned upon them a few weeks later in Spring.

"Anyone up for the cinema?" Renjun enquired as he trailed into the kitchen that morning with merely a fluffy jacket on. Nothing else covered his curves and edges.

"Depends on the movie," Mark sighed. "I also have to head to the studio again this evening."

"I'm not sure what the movie is, but we should be finished in the afternoon. Yang and Ten want a double date."

The six men already buzzing around the kitchen and table started to fake gag in unison. "Ten makes me feel poor," Jisung pouted. "And we're rich too, so riddle me that."

"YangYang hates me," Chenle added.

"Need I mention how flirtatious they are in like, general," Jaemin blinked as if this was all very obvious. "And I still think you two are fine as friends but when he's around you...ugh, it pisses me off."

"All right, you jealous degenerates. If you don't want to join, then I'll go alone. I like Ten," he smiled genuinely. "His humour is perfect and he never lets me pay for anything."

"No no, we'll go," Hyuck raised his index finger from where he was pouring cereal. "I can't let them keep you."

"They wouldn't—"

"He likes Ten, huh?" Jeno hummed over a mug of tea. "I'm going too."

"Seriously? I hate all of you," Renjun flipped them off and headed inside anyway for some breakfast. "Get dressed, we're going in an hour."

"But you're the only one who's not—"

"I didn't ask!"

Mark leaned against the bedroom door as he watched all six of them make the bed together, argue, fix each other's hair and smile. Really smile. There was nothing he loved more on this Earth than seeing them happy, and being together. With every new story they added to their memories and every new idea they shared to make more, his heart grew a little piece. He'd never truly felt 'whole' before like others could, and was always searching for something he couldn't name.

But this was it. Just him, a crappy bungalow and his boys.

He caught a pillow before it could hit his face, and he grinned with devious intentions. "Who threw it? I'll only ask once." He knew. It had been Jisung.

"Me," Renjun wandered on over, full of confidence. "What're you gonna do about it, Daddy?"

"I'm glad you asked."

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

16K 896 10
[n.jm x h.rj] ೃ⁀➷ in which jaemin stupidly agreed to a friends with benefits situation with an artist he fell for, and i...
219K 10.2K 25
Where Na Jaemin is confused about his feelings towards his two best friends and he's unsure of how to handle it. Days go by where he wants to kiss th...
48.6K 1.5K 26
🖇 where two schools-an all-boys school and an all-girls school-come together for a special occasion hosted by both schools. what could go wrong? eve...
107K 7.5K 46
[n.jm x l.jn x h.rj] ೃ⁀➷ in which a quiet boy with an unresponsive nature has to listen to a loudmouth talk about ...