𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. 𝓚𝓷𝔂 �...

By -MOSHIRIN

jjk various x female kokushibo reader. - you, were kokushibou's apprentice. shared the upper moon one rank wi... More

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. 𝓚𝓷𝔂 & 𝓙𝓳𝓴
✎ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒⤵
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII

I

15.2K 476 150
By -MOSHIRIN

ɴᴏᴛᴇ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚:;

ғᴜɴ ғᴀᴄᴛ: ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʀᴏꜱᴀʜᴀʀᴀᴢᴜ'ꜱ [ ᴀᴋᴀᴢᴀ'ꜱ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ ]

ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀꜱ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ.

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ.

[ edited, 10/21/22 ]

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊
* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎
"𝓸𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓮𝓼, 𝓱𝓮𝓱𝓮."

"Who are you?" asked the blindfolded man, pointing the demon's katana against her.

The female demon just blinked at him blankly, startling him when a pair of eyes opened above and under her striking golden eyes.

'Who is this man-child? He dares to point a weapon at me?'

LOG ── DECEMBER 24, 2017

Shinjuku, Kyoto

Amidst Hyakki Yako, in the streets, a human-like apparition of a woman, of potential special-grade

was sighted by several jujutsu sorcerers

due to understaffing,

no jujutsu sorcerers were dispatched, nor were any able to engage with the woman.

all remaining curses in the area (2 special grades, 2 first grades) were wiped out.

He still had her katana. But it does not matter. "Preposterous." She replied.

The man clad in black, put a hand on his chin, assuming a thinking posture. "I'm pretty sure you're the special-grade everyone was talking about."

"...Special-grade?" She mumbled. .

This man, he's powerful. It's almost as if he could be on par with him.

"A cursed spirit, huh, but you can converse clearly." He raised a brow, not that she'll be able to see that.

Growing impatient, within a second she was in front of him, snatching her blade and flipping back, kicking his chin in the process.

She readied her katana as the man staggered, quite surprised.

He chuckled. "Indeed, special grades are classified as such because they're special."

The demon switched to a stance, preparing her breathing.

The man before her stretched as well, preparing to fight once more.

"I'm finding this fun." He smirked.

The woman started full breathing concentration.

"Moon Breathing, Sixth-form: Lonely Moon-Incessant." She chanted under her breath, releasing a barrage of long-ranged, crescent slashes in front of her.

Dodging, He gawked at the unfamiliar fighting style she presented.

"Ooh, flashy." He whistled.

[Y/N] couldn't fathom how this- this man-child, could be so relaxed in front of a demon while spouting nonsense. She watched as the man childishly beckoned her, taunting her to make another move.

"Come onn~ I gotta drop by Sendai for some kikufuku you know?"

Running at him full-speed, she sheathed her katana, performing a round-house kick, only to see a tree snapped in half instead of the man.

She threw her katana behind her, the man giggling and avoiding it.

Exchanging blows with the sorcerer, he was left impressed by her sheer strength and speed. Sending kicks and punches his way, she only grew more and more increasingly irritated, she couldn't even land a hit.

She knew she could defeat him, so if only he would just drop dead-

Landing a kick to her side, he distracted her as she skidded on the ground . She looked up to the man, only to find him gone.

Using her sensory perception, she detected him and appeared directly behind him, bloodlust spiking.

"Oh."

"Blood Demon Art: Crescent Moon-"

He tapped her forehead once, watching the woman be rendered unconscious, falling limp on his back.

"Phew, that was getting dangerous. Well then, would you look at the time, gotta get to that shop before it closes." He hummed, slapping a talisman on and carrying the woman on his back, turning to the city.

Truth be told, he had already met her before, of course she wouldn't recall it, he made sure she wouldn't.

After getting twice the amount of kikufuku he was going to get, he warped to where he felt his student's cursed energy at.

"What's the situation?"

Startled, his student turned around.

"Gojo-sensei? Why are you here?" He asked.

"Yo, I wasn't planning on coming-" Gojo halted.

"Man, you're roughed up. I should show the second years. Hehehe, face this way~" He giggled, using his phone to capture photos of his banged-up student from different angles.

"The higher-ups wouldn't stop yapping with a special-grade, and a cursed object missing. So I stopped by while doing some sightseeing." He said while proceeding to send the pictures to the second-years.

"So, did you find it?" Gojo asked.

His student looked away, suddenly finding the floor much more interesting to look at.

"Um...Sorry but uh, I ate it." A salmon-haired teen stated.

A brief silence passed, with the exception of barking dogs from the neighborhood in the background.

"For real?"

"For real." Both teens replied.

Setting down the woman by his student, Gojo tilted his head and walked to the shirtless teen before him, analyzing closely and getting up in his face, before laughing and leaning in closer, his face just a few inches away from the boy, startling him.

"Damn, it did combine with you, how hilarious," Gojo said, as the boy bated his breath.

Leaning away, he then went in asking him, "Feel anything off with your body?"

"No, not really." The boy replied, touching the back of his neck, and moving around to get a feel of his own body.

"Can you swap out with Sukuna?"

"Sukuna?"

"The curse you ate."

"Oh yeah, I think I can do that."

"Then give us ten seconds. Once that's up, come back to us." The male stated, stretching his legs.

"But-"

"Don't worry, after all, I'm the strongest," Gojo smirked.

"Megumi, watch over them for me." He said, throwing over the bag containing the kikufuku on the woman.

"What are-" Megumi, confused, asked as he glanced at the unconscious woman, sensing quite the cursed energy in her.

"Hm, a special-grade I met today. I also bought Kikufuku from Kikusuian, it's Sendai's specialty and is super good~" Gojo narrated as he stretched his upper body.

"I recommend the zunda and cream flavor!" He added.

'This guy really brought a woman and bought souvenirs, when people were out here dying!' Megumi thought.

"It's not a souvenir it's a well-deserved treat! I'm going to eat it on the bullet train home." The teacher intervenes, as if reading his student's mind.

"Behind you!"

"Kikufuku's not like other souvenirs..." He started, dodging the incoming blow from Sukuna.

As the wind stopped and the dust cleared out, Megumi opened his eyes to glowing red ones, staring right back at him. Revealing Sukuna crouched down in front of him, with Gojo sitting upon his back.

"And the whipped cream inside is simply exquisite..." He continues, annoying the curse, and with the said curse flipping around attempting to claw at the sorcerer behind him.

Megumi watched as the curse attempted to land a hit, blow after blow, only to end up with his teacher avoiding each and every one.

"My student's watching, so I'm just going to show off a little." Gojo states as they end up back to back, leaning back to speak close to Sukuna's ear, taunting.

Just as the curse whipped around to punch the albino, he ducked and exchanged blows with him. Sukuna paused a bit in thought, while Gojo followed up with a punch, sending the curse flying through the rooftop, hitting the railings.

"For crying out loud, you jujutsu sorcerers are always trouble, no matter what the era!" Sukuna complained, running back to Gojo while raising a clawed hand coated with cursed energy, but then ending up hitting the cement, destroying a portion of the school building.

"...Though that doesn't mean much to me." He continued, only to pause once he saw Gojo, unharmed, with two fingers held up and crossed.

He then noticed the floating debris behind the teacher as he started counting down.

seven.

eight.

Megumi sighed, relieved that it was going to be over.

nine.

"It should be time."

Just as Gojo said that Sukuna felt his body freeze, and cursed as his vessel takes over once again.

"Oh, was everything okay?" The pink-haired male asked.

"I'm shocked, you really can control it!" Gojo chimed

"He's kinda annoying though, I can hear his voice in my head." Itadori says as he hit his head repeatedly.

"It's a miracle that that's all he's doing." The teacher states, walking over to the boy, and tapping his head once, catching him as he passed out.

"Sensei, what did you do?" Megumi asked.

"Knocked him out. If he isn't possessed by Sukuna when he wakes up, he might have potential as a vessel."

"Now, I have a question for you! What should we do with him?" Gojo, seemingly a bit cheery, questioned his student

"Even if he's a vessel, jujutsu regulations demand immediate execution for itadori. However, I don't want to let him die." Megumi replied, determined.

"Your personal feelings?" His teacher confirmed.

"Yes, sensei. Please do something about this."

"Now it's a request from my precious student." The teacher cheers, hauling sukuna's vessel on his shoulder.

"Leave it to me!" He grins.

"Um, Gojo-sensei? What do we do with the woman?" Megumi asked, pointing at the still unconscious woman he was holding.

"Aiya, how could I forget- do me a favor and carry her for now?" Gojo scratched his head sheepishly.

"...fine." He agreed. But just as he adjusted the woman in his arms and was about to carry her, he accidentally flicked off a paper attached to her chest.

Megumi choked, feeling the overwhelming pressure of the woman's cursed energy being unleashed.

"Oopsies. hehe." Gojo giggled, slapping the paper back on her chest, reducing the cursed energy emanating from her.

"It's a talisman, thought it would make things a bit easier, ne?"

ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴄᴛ 21 ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅs, ɪ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍɪɴᴏʀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ғᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴏʀᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏʟʟ ʀᴇsᴜʟᴛs<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.2K 32
edited! All your life, you've been taught to fit in; to be ordinary. But you weren't ordinary, because you saw them. You saw the curses that littere...
63K 2.7K 19
𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦, ( 𝙜𝙤𝙟𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪 ) Eons ago, one would have considered her rude, pitiful, the soul that needed guidance from her resting place t...
832K 27.7K 90
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
2.9K 283 15
L/n Y/n. Someone who has been alone her entire life, no family, no friends, no nothing. Until she gets noticed by one of her classmates. Itadori Yuji...