Servant of the priestess of t...

By Rox18xx5

Akeno Himejima one day after returning home from celebrating with her fellow devils for saving Asia, she fina... More

Chapter 1- Summoning
Chapter 2- Archer's abilities

Chapter 3- Familiar Forest

4.7K 148 131
By Rox18xx5

Akeno pov:

I opened my eyes to find myself in a place i have never seen before. I looked around and so many people around group at one location. It seemed like i was in middle of the desert.

I tried to contact Rias or Archer but nothing happened.

After that failed i tried to use teleportation, but nothing.

As all of this failed i turned towards the people, i tried to talk to them but nobody answered.

Everything was so weird, until one person walked right trough me.

To say i was shocked would be an understatement. Again i tried to touch a woman in front of me, but my hand never made contact.

In that moment i saw a man with a robe around his neck, he was being dragged around by two man.

Taking a better look at the man, i couldn't see his face. 

But i did notice that his hands has been tied and that he was smiling.

This confused me, why was he smirking? There must a reason he is being dragged.

Maybe he is a criminal? So did that smirk mean that he enjoyed what he did?

If so how can somebody be so cruel? Some times i don't understand people like that.

I turned away from the scene until people around me started shouting.

"How could you! Kill that scum!"

"Yeah! Can't believe he started this damn war! It's his fault!"

The shouts continued.

But there words caught my attention.

War? I don't remember there being any war, neither by humans or supernatural recently.

So i turned around to see who they were shouting at.

The moment i saw the man on the execution stand my mind froze.

It tried to reason with what was happening in front of me, but no matter what how i tried to reason the fact was clear.

The person on the execution stand was no other than...

Archer.

Why?

How? 

What is the reason for him to stand there?

Why am i seeing this?

Is this how Archer died?

All these thought rushed into my head.

Akeno: "Archer? What is going on!"

Then i remembered nobody can see me, how were they suppose to hear me?

The only thing i could do is watch and as i did i noticed something.

Archer... He was smiling...

Why!

How can you smile when they are speaking so ill of you!

How can you smile when they are going to hang you! 

So stop smiling damn it!

This made my blood boil with rage. His smile made me angry, his silence made me angry.

These people made me angry.

But in the next moment he was hanged.

The moment that happened i wanted to vomit. I covered my mouth with my hand and fell onto the ground.

My knees were shaking, my eyesight was starting to get blurry.

And just like that i lost consciousness.

As i opened my eyes, i was scared to look around. First seeing Archer being executed like that, what if they did something to him after that?

I truly didn't want to look up.

But in the end i did. I was ready to see something gruesome, but i was met by... swords. Multiple swords were stabbed into the ground in this new wasteland that i found myself into.

Akeno: "Where am i now? What are these swo-"

As i was about to finish my sentence, i noticed.

 Each of these swords was to say the least, amazing. I don't know much about swords as Kiba, but i can tell. Every single sword was top grade, from it's materials to it's magical power.

And there were hundreds, no. Thousand of these swords that were just there stabbed into the ground.

I looked around and saw something familiar, two blades. One black, the other white. 

Yes.

These were the swords Archer used to defeat Ciel.

They were truly beautiful.

As i finished observing the swords, i continued to look around this wasteland filled with highest grade of swords.

It wasn't just swords around either. There were shields in the distance, magical staffs, axes, spears, lances.

But what shocked me the most was, that each of these weapons had a different magic to them.

Some had demonic, some had holy, some had draconic magic. Just how is it possible to have so many weapons just laying around here.

Then i noticed something... For the first time since i woke up here in this wasteland, i looked up.

Huge clock gears were floating above me. 

I looked to my right, left, up and down. I found the huge clock gears everywhere.

I tried to calm down at the sight.

I also couldn't believe how i didn't see something like this around me.

But this didn't stop me from wondering around this place.

One thing i knew for sure that this is either a illusion, my dream or Archer was showing me this. 

But i quickly let go of those thoughts. After all there must be something at the end of all of these countless swords.

So i had to continue, not only for myself but for the truth behind all of this. 

The truth about me being here.

The truth about all of these blades and place i am in right now.

The truth about Archer getting executed.

All of this felt like this needed to be answered. And here i will find a clue to all my questions.

As i continued to move forward, a fog once again started to appear. Only this time it was much harder to see, at one point i could no longer see in front of me.

But then i heard a voice.

At first i couldn't make out of what the voice was saying.

So i continued to move forwards until i started to hear the voice again, only this time i could hear every single world

"I am the bone of my sword"

What a weird thing to say.

"Steel is my body and fire is my blood"

Only now did i understand that the voice was chanting.  

"I have created over a thousand blades"

So the blades i saw up until now were the voices blades? Was it also the one to show me that hanging?

"Unknown to death nor known to life"

Now that i am listening closer to it, this voice sounds familiar.

"Have withstood pain to create many weapons"

Could it be really him...?

"Yet those hands shall never hold anything"

I am sure now!

"So as i pray,"

This voice belongs to Archer!

"Unlimited Blade Works."

As the last words were said the fog cleared completely and there he stood.

Even the only thing i could see was his back, but i didn't care about that right now.

Why?

Because right now in front of me Archer was impaled by multiple weapons and he just stood there.

Tears were already running down my face, nobody deserves this... Not even my...

Akeno: "Archer..."

As he slowly turned around, i was looking at him and from his lips i could read.

Archer: "It's time to wake up... Akeno."

And in the next moment i was in my bed, i looked around to see that i was in my room. As i cleared the sweat from my forehead, i was about to call Archer but i stopped...

What if i called him now?

Would i act like i usually do?

Should i ask about it?

What if he doesn't like it?

I just...

I don't want him to be hurt anymore...

Archer pov:

It was another day.

I went to store to buy enough ingredients to make Akeno her breakfast, but i noticed something. People were staring at me, only then did i realise that i was in my battle armor.

What a blonder on my part.

So i decided before i returned home, i will buy myself some clothes. I hope Akeno doesn't mind.

As i searched for the shop where i could buy clothes, i finally found one.

I immediately went inside the store.

Assistant: "Hello, welcome to-"

At the voice i turned my head to see a young woman with brown hair, she was beautiful and she was a assistant here. I read the name of her name tag and said.

Archer: "Miss Asuka."

Asuka: "Oh! Yes sir! Please follow me, i apologize i was just... taken back by your fashion sense."

Asuka: "He is so hot..."

Archer: "I apologize. I just came to buy some normal clothes. Nothing to flashy or expensive if possible."

Asuka: "Please follow me, i have perfect set for you."

I tried many clothes, but i finally found something not to expensive and i liked.

Archer: "I will be taking this set, thank you."

Asuka: "I see. Can you come over here so you can pay?"

Archer: "Yes."

Asuka: "Everything is here, please come again next time. Mister?"

Archer: "My name is Emiya Shirou."

Asuka: "Please come again Emiya-san."

With my new clothes in the bag, i ran towards home.

Once i arrived i noticed a note on the table.

"Archer i have to go to school early today, so i won't be having breakfast. Also don't forget that you are starting today as new professor at our academy."

Archer: "I swear. This girl just leaving like that with out even eating anything? Doesn't she know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day? I guess it can't be helped, i will make her a bento at least."

With all of this in mind, i started preparing the bento that i was going to give Akeno at school.

It didn't take me long to finish it and wrap it up.

With all of this done, i changed my clothes and i went towards Kuoh academy as a new professor.

As i walked through the streets i was getting a lot of stares from multiple womem. 

Archer: "No matter what time or universe." i said in a low tone with a sigh.

Some time later:

Right now i was in front of the huge gate of the Kuoh Academy and while i was looking at the school i was hearing students talking about me.

Student 1: "Who is that? A teacher?"

Student 2: "Maybe... I doubt he is a student."

Student 3: "Don't you think he is hot?"

I can hear you kids.

Sona: "Emiya-sensei. It's pleasure to meet you."

Archer: "Oh! It's nice to see you again Sona. Do you know where i have to go to see the director?"

Sona: "Yes. But please don't get lost."

Archer: "I will try my best."

And like that i moved trough the gate, once i did so many students started to talk about me even more.

Some girls even screamed, while guys were glaring daggers at me.

Anyway as i ignored them, i started to make way through the school.

Akeno pov:

Rias: "Hi Akeno."

Akeno: "Rias..."

Rias: "What's wrong?"

Akeno: "Nothing."

Rias: "Akeno, i can tell. Something is bothering you."

Akeno: "I guess i can't hide it, huh? I would be surprised with myself even if i could."

Rias: "Did Archer do something? He doesn't seem like a guy, but if he did please tell me."

Akeno: "No. I just had a strange dream."

Rias: "A dream."

Akeno: "Yes, but it felt so real."

Rias: "It's just a dream Akeno so please stop hurti-"

Akeno: "Rias. He was hanged."

Rias: "Huh?"

Akeno: "Archer... He was hanged, that's what happened in my dream."

Rias: "What!? Akeno i don't mean to put you down, but again it's just a dream."

Akeno: "Will you hear me out, Rias?"

Rias: "Of course, sorry. Please continue. What happened after that?"

Akeno: "Thanks. After he was hanged i was in a wasteland full of swords."

Rias: "Wasteland?"

Akeno: "Yes. There i found Archer impaled by multiple weapons, there wasn't a part of his body that wasn't stabbed."

Rias: "No way... Thank satan it was just a dream and if it's always bothering you just talk to Archer. Tell you what, let's talk to him after school in the club room."

(Edit: Thanks @Type-Kastro for noticing that i wrote god, when i wanted to write satan. So this edit is here. And i think it was fixed to satan now.)

Akeno: "Yeah!"

Sabrina: "Akeno-san! Rias-san! There is a word about a really hot teacher! He is starting today."

So it's Archer.

Rias: "What's his name?"

Akeno: "How does he look like?"

Sabrina: "Ok. So i found out that his name is Emiya Shirou and here is his picture! I hope he will teach our class!"

As she said that she showed us Archer's pitcure.

I was surprised by his appearance.

He was hot as always, it's jus that i didn't expect him to have normal clothes. He probably used the money i gave him.

Sabrina: "Super hot right?"

Rias: "I agree. It suits him."

Akeno: "Yeah. What does he teach anyway?"

Sabrina: "Even though you two say he is hot, you don't show any facial expressions that can tell me if you are just joking around!"

Of course we have to up hold our image in this school after all.

Akeno: "Sorry Sabrina-san."

Sabrina: *sigh* "Anyway to answer your question, i heard he will teach PE and some say he will be a maths teacher. But who cares! Oh Emiya-sensei i wish you would hold me!"

Archer: "I must say this is the first time a student has asked me this."

At this we all turn to see Archer behind us, both me and Rias look at Sabrina and she was stunned.

It was obvious she wanted to burry herself in the deep, deep hole.

Sabrina: "I... me...ant... to sa...y that. Ehhh...."

Archer: "Please calm down..."

Sabrina: "Sabrina!"

Archer: "Sabrina. It's fine, as long as you work hard at school i don't mind your comments about me. But next time make sure i don't hear you."

Sabrina: "YES! THANK YOU!"

Archer: "Well students it was nice meeting i have to go to class now."

And like that Archer left.

Later in the club room, nobody pov

Rias: "Where is Archer, Akeno?"

Akeno: "I just asked him. Some female students are asking him question. He will be here soon."

Issei: "Damn him!"

Asia: "Issei-san, please calm down."

At this act of kindness Issei was about to grab Asia's hand and thank her, but Archer appeared and grabbed it.

Archer: "Don't you dare." 

Asia: "Archer-san!"

Issei: "YOU!"

Akeno: "Ara ara how are you back so fast? Didn't you tell me that girls surrounded you?"

Archer: "That was a joke master, but i am glad i was here. This little pervert was going to do something."

At this Issei got mad, but didn't speak.

Issei: "Shut up!"

Rias: "Anyway, we need to talk Archer."

Archer: "Hm? What is it?"

Rias: "Well..."

Archer: "Something wrong?"

Kiba: "Yeah president, is everything ok?"

Akeno: "Well i have some questions for Archer."

Koneko: "Are they that difficult to answer? What's taking you so long Akeno-senpai?"

Asia: "Don't tell me Archer-san did something!?"

Issei: "AHA!"

Akeno: "No, don't worry Asia."

Issei: "Damn it!"

Archer: "Chill a little bit dragon boy."

Issei: "I am not a boy!"

Archer: "You are right, you more like a baby if we are talking about dragons."

Rias: "Gentleman, please place your attention towards Akeno."

They all then turned towards Akeno, once everybody did so Akeno asked.

Akeno: *deep breath* "Ok. Archer can you please tell us something about you before you became a heroic spirit?"

Archer: "Master. My life wasn't anything special. And i came from modern times, so i doubt anybody would know my legend."

Issei: "But i am curious."

Koneko: "Same with me, after all Emiya-sensei smells like steel."

Archer: "And you smell like a cat and am i bothering you?"

They looked at each other for a while.

Rias: "Anyway. Can we continue?"

Archer: "Sure."

Akeno: "Archer." she said as everybody looked at her.

Akeno: "Were you hanged?"

Silence filled the room.

The members of Occult research club all were asking if Akeno was joking, but both Akeno and Rias were looking at Archer with shocked expression.

Why you might ask?

Because he was silent, this to them meant that they hit the spot.

Issei: "Akeno-senpai, i don't think it's time to be joking right now. After all we have to go to familiar forest in near future right?"

Koneko: "President. Akeno-senpai. Why are you looking shocked like that."

Issei: "Yeah, what wro-"

Akeno: "Answer me Archer!"

All attention was on Archer, so he spoke.

Archer: "Master you shouldn't care about unnecessary things."

Akeno: "Unnecessary!? Just tell us! Eye to eye. Were you hanged?"

Everybody was looking at him, there eyes wanted him to tell them that it's not true. But then he said.

Archer: "Yes master. I was hanged."

Akeno didn't show a shocked expression anymore. The moment he was silent was the proof she needed to confirm if her dream was true.

Rias had her hand over her mouth, same with Asia.

Koneko eyes widened.

Issei fell on the sofa.

Kiba was looking at the floor.

Issei: "How can you be so chill about it!?"

Issei yelled at Archer.

Asia: "Issei-san..."

Archer: "Should i care?"

Issei: "What?"

Archer: "It already happened. That was the moment i died and became the heroic spirit."

Kiba: "I am sorry but i got to ask. Why were you hanged?"

Archer looked around him.

Archer: "Well i am not from this world, so i shouldn't hide something like this. I mean look at what happened with Rin in fifth holy grail war. Let's not make the same mistakes."

Archer: "I was framed for being a traitor."

Koneko: "Framed?"

Archer: "Yes. I was even acussed for starting a war that i fought it to protect the people. But at the end i was hanged."

Shock filled the room, they were all shaken.

Archer: "I got to ask master. How did you know? That i was hanged? Did you dream about me?"

Akeno: "Yes."

Archer: "I see."

Rias: "I see!? How can you say that!? Aren't you mad!?"

Archer: "Why would i be?"

Asia: "Archer-san! How can you say that!? After all... you were..."

Archer: "Listen, it happened. Plus my death stopped the war that was happening."

Issei: "Still!?"

Archer: "Leave it! Now master, what happened was that you dreamed about my past. This is only possible for you and me."

Koneko: "What do you mean?"

Archer: "What i mean, via dreams both i can see masters past and she can see mine. But since i don't need sleep i won't see her past anyway. But be prepared master. My cursed fate will soon be revealed."

Akeno: "What do you mean by that?"

Archer: "I will just say, don't judge me about my actions. And master please don't ask me about my past, only if you dream about something i did will i answer."

Akeno: "Archer... Is it that bad?"

Archer: "I just hope nobody goes through the hell i went through."

Rias: "Are you ok Archer?"

Archer: "Yeah. Anyway master i will be waiting for you at home."

And with that he left.

Nobody said a word, after all this came as a huge shock to them. They might have not known Archer for long, but the still felt sorry for him.

Next day, Archer pov:

I was in the school yard right now. Teaching class 2-B.

A lot has happened, master dreamed about my past and it brought her some pain. Rin didn't react like this, but she was a trained mage since she was a kid.

I shouldn't compare her to Akeno, this was my mistake. To avoid situations like this in the future i should speak more with Akeno.

Student: "Sensei..." 

I turned around to see a small girl with black hair calling for me.

Archer: "Yes, Hinata? How can i help you?"

Hinata: "Well... Do you- i mean, do you have a partner?"

*sigh* 

Archer: "I do."

Hinata: "Oh! Of course you do. Sorry for bothering you!"

And like that she ran off.

It's better this way, i knew why she was asking after all this wasn't the first time a woman has confessed her feeling for me.

Asia: "Emiya-sensei... Can we finish this class early?"

Archer: "Asia, might i ask why?"

Asia: "Well, today Akeno-san, Rias-san, Tsubaki-san and Sona-san are going to play tennis. So can you let us all go early?"

Archer: "Fine... That's it for the class today!"

Students begun to cheer and ran of from me.

Asia: "You can watch too if you want, Archer-san."

Archer: "It's Emiya in school Asia and you shouldn't worry. I was going to let you guys off early anyway."

Asia: "Why?"

Archer: "Since i was asked to be the referee of todays tennis match."

Asia: "Really!? That's great! See you later then!"

And with that she ran off.

I too got my stuff and went towards where multiple students gathered.

I noticed that i was the only one there, i guess they are yet to arrive.

But soon students begun to cheer and as i turned my head around i saw all 4 of them coming here. 

With everybody here, i took my seat and waited for them to come into the field.

Emiya: "Ok everybody is here. I will judge todays match fair and square."

Sona: "Thank you Emiya-sensei."

Rias: "Yeah."

With those words said they begun to play, boys and girls cheered for them until the rackets started to break.

Noticing this, i decided to stop the match and call it a draw.

Tomorrow evening:

Archer: "Master. It seems you are still taken back by what happened that day?"

Akeno: "Archer... Yeah... I know it was your life and all, i maybe have no right to look into it. But promise me one thing."

Archer: "What?"

Akeno: "Promise me that you will take care of yourself from now on."

Archer: "..."

Akeno: "Can you?"

Archer: "Akeno... I will try but know that i will protect your no matter what. This is what i decided on the day i came to this world."

Akeno: *blush* "Is... tha-t so..."

Archer: "Yes. But i hope you remember one thing about me and let this be burned into your memory."

Akeno: "What?"

Archer: "I am not a good man... I am nothing but a killer."

Akeno: "Archer..."

Archer: "Anyway we are here, master. Should we go inside? After all you guys have to win this game so that we can go to familiar forest."

Akeno: "Yes."

As we were about to enter Akeno said one more thing.

Akeno: "Also Archer. Remember this. I will make sure to take care of you, no matter what."

Archer: "Sure... But i think that's my job."

Akeno: "We will see. Now let's win this."

And with that we entered the gym where the match for the right for the familiar forest begun.

Rias: "Oh you both came in time, i see."

Akeno: "Of course."

Archer: "Good luck to you all, after all i will be just watching."

With that said i sat down as i watched them all prepare for the dodgeball game.

Until i noticed a little pervert eyeing my master, but i didn't have to act. Koneko was already there crushing him into pieces.

Archer: "Nice."

After they finished with preparing they all took there spots. Not soon after that the game begun. First one to drop out was Koneko, her shirt was destroyed. So she set next to me.

Archer: "Don't be sad about getting out first."

Koneko: "Huh? Archer-san you don't have to confront me."

Archer: "Sorry. You reminded me of somebody, my bad."

Koneko: "Can i ask who that somebody is?"

She looked at me with her little golden eyes.

Archer: "She reminds me so much of Illiya..."

Archer: "That somebody was my sister."

Koneko: "Wait you said "was" does that mean?"

Archer: "Well a long time has passed so probably."

Koneko: "What kind of person was she?"

Archer: "She was a great sister, even though she tried to kill me in beginning at the end we made up and became a family."

Koneko: "How is that possible!? Even after all she tried to kill you!?"

She yelled, but thanks to others focusing on the game nobody heard her.

The way she reacted, she must have a sibling that betrayed her from her point of view.

With that in mind i took her up and placed her in my lap.

Koneko: "What are you doing!?"

Archer: "Shh... You must have been trough a lot."

She looked at me with shocked eyes and said.

Koneko: "Please let go of me or i will punch you."

With that i placed her next to me.

Archer: "Koneko. If you need something just ask me. I will be glad to help you."

She didn't answer, still probably confused by my actions.

Archer: "And to your last question, the answer is yes. Because no matter what happens, deep down all siblings love each other. Remember that."

Koneko: "I see. Thank you Archer."

Archer: "It was my pleasure. And it seems the game is over. I guess we talked to much."

Akeno: "Archer we won!"

Rias: "So everybody prepare tomorrow! We will be going to familiar forest!"

Archer: "Well i guess i will see you tomorrow Koneko."

Koneko: "Oh! Yeah... Also Archer-san..."

Archer: "What is it?"

Koneko: "I heard from Akeno that your bento is really good, so i was wondering if you could make me some as well."

Archer: "Sure. I will bring it tomorrow."

With those words said everybody went there ways home.

Day of familiar forest:

Archer: "I see you are making the teleportation spell master."

Akeno: "Indeed. But i have one question Archer."

Archer: "Yes master?"

Akeno: "Why did you bring Koneko a bento?"

Archer: "She asked me to yesterday. Plus i love cocking, so i enjoyed making one more."

Rias: "If that's so can you make one for me as well."

Archer: "Of course."

Koneko: "Archer. Seconds please."

Archer: "Hmm. I didn't bring more."

Koneko: "Really? I wanted Shirou to try some as well."

Archer: "Me?"

Rias: "No, shirou is the name of Koneko's familiar."

Archer: "I see."

Akeno: "Ara. Is our Archer a bit confused?"

Archer: "A bit."

Akeno: "You are no fun Archer, i at least hoped for a better reaction."

Archer: "Anyway is the teleportation spell ready?"

Akeno: "Yes."

Rias: "Than off we go."

As we stood on top of the magic circle, in the next moment we all were teleported in the different realm.

Archer: "Teleportation... I still can't believe it. This kind of thing could be compared to true magic."

Then as soon as we arrived i felt a presence.

Archer: "Master! Behind me!"

???: "Wait there. I am not an enemy."

Then a middle aged man with a hat appeared.

Zatouji: "My name is Zatouji and i am a familiar master."

At this i looked at Rias and Akeno. Once they nodded with there heads i backed off.

Rias: "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Zatouji: "Indeed it has Rias-ojou sama."

Rias: "Rias is just fine, familiar master."

Zatouji: "Then call me Zatouji as well."

Archer: "I have a question."

Everybody looked at me.

Akeno: "What is it Archer?"

Archer: "I can smell a strong poison in that direction, plus on the opposite direction there is a powerful dragon. So my question is. Are these creatures going to put my master in danger?"

Zatouji: "No, we aren't going neither of those two directions so don't worry. But i have one question. Are you a familiar?"

Oh? He can feel that i am a servant, but he doesn't understand what i truly am. As expected from somebody who is surrounded by familiars.

Archer: "You could say that."

Zatouju: "Yeah, but you are completely different. I want to ask so many questions, but we already have lots a work to do. So follow me."

We followed the familiar master through the familiar forest, as we did so we encountered the undines.

The pervert started jumping from joy, but soon his dreams were crushed.

When multiple undines that showed themselves were muscular women.

I must say they are still beautiful.

Issei: "Damn it!"

Archer: "You are disgusting Issei."

Issei: "What do you mean!?"

Archer: "You said you wanted a harem? Yet you react in front of these ladies like that."

Issei: "Oh then how would you react! My dreams have been ruined!"

Archer: "Idiot! Every woman has her own charm, you are just a pervert so you are unable to notice them."

Akeno and Rias: "That was a bit cringe Archer. And sweet."

Archer: "So? My point still stands. Let's continue."

As we left i could feel the gazes of undines, so as i turned i waved them goodbye.

Not long after this we saw a little blue dragon, it's scales were like that of diamonds. Also from looking at it, it seemed to posses lighting related powers.

Issei started talking about having it as familiar, but he suddenly changed his mind. This was suspicious.

So i kept my guard up. And would you know it, slimes started attacking the girls. I quickly took my master in arms and moved away from the rest of the girls.

Akeno: "Thanks Archer."

Archer: "That little pervert. I should have seen it coming."

Rias: "ISSEI! Destroy the slime and get a proper familiar! If you make this slime your familiar it will affect your future as a devil!"

Issei: "I will never let go of the slime-kun!"

Archer: "So these are your last words?"

Issei: "Archer?"

As he said my name i begun to destroy the slimes, leaving only Asia. At this Issei hugged her to protect the slime, but then little blue dragon shot the lighting at Issei, Kiba and me.

Kiba and Issei were left electrocuted, while i easily took the hit head on. Not even leaving a scratch on me.

After that it went towards Asia.

So as i got closer. At this little dragon shot lighting at me again, but i just grabbed him.

He tried to attack again and again, so i hit him on the head witch stopped him from attacking me.

Asia: "Archer-san! Please forgive little Rassei."

Archer: "Rassei?"

Asia: "Yes. That's his name. I named him after the first person i met in this town."

Issei: "Asia..."

And again he was electrocuted. At this i moved my hand towards Rassei, but as soon as my hand was coming closer he placed his head down as if he was scared of me.

But i just petted him in return.

Archer: "Good dragon. Keep it up."

At my words Rassei landed on my head witch earned me lots of laughs from Occult research club.

Zatouji: "Well it seems Asia is the only one who got her familiar."

Rias: "Yeah. Even thought Issei didn't get one, this is still good."

Archer: "So are we done?" i asked as Rassei was on my head.

Akeno: "Ara ara? Is mommy Archer mad?"

Archer: "No, so can we go?"

Rias: "Sure..."

Kiba: "Mommy sounds so natural when said to you Archer-san."

Koneko: "I think big bro sound better for him Kiba."

Archer: "Stop it both and let's go."

And with that we finished our day in familiar forest and for the rest of the day my master wouldn't stop teasing me.

Archer: "Curse my E- rank luck."

This chapter is 5k words for some reason... I don't know why i keep on writing and writing, but now i have to do some school projects so no new chapter for a while. 

Anyway i hoped you enjoyed if you liked something or disliked comment and etc. I hope you have a great day and peace.

P.S. Sorry for any spelling mistakes if they were made.

Next chapter: "Riser arrives in Kuoh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 2.1K 12
He finds himself back in the past. But it's different. Being summoned into the past isn't something new to him. But when he finds himself in his teen...
53.4K 1.1K 23
A beast class servant was beaten on the moon thanks to all the help of the master. But what the beast servant wanted to be frank was to try to live a...
30.6K 911 8
Jaune Arc was both lucky and unlucky. He was able to arrive in Beacon for initiation. But he wasn't ready for it, not by a long shot. He was known as...
44.4K 473 9
So basically Gabriel summons Gilgamesh. Cancelled