The princess refuses to die

By JustBelowAndAbove

A girl who only got shown hatred and disgust, she dies at the hands of her adoptive sister that everyone know... More

Blossoms that will never wither
The flower has been revived
Rose red blood can't flow
The flower that has met the wind
Petals wither without its steam
Haruka's dairy entry 1
Haruka's dairy entry 2
Roses are red but not like you
Misty flowers aren't the same
Will the rose ever meet it's water
An Angel can't fly without it's wings
A lonely soul means a lonely heart
The bird that is locked in the cage
Hell bounds people who sin
What do i need to know?
Is that even possible?!
So... I'm allowed to be happy?
W-wait i have strong mana?
We Have dorms?!
I hope we can be friends..
Nice to meet you i'm...
The characters!!
i'm sorry a child spirit?!
Who the hell is Rin?!
She makes her way towards her...
The one who will someday be forgiven
This is the past i must take!
Kore's path?
Haruka's Path?
The Results to My Future
The Heartbreaking Truth
Her Crush..

We should come around sometime

41 1 0
By JustBelowAndAbove

Both of the girls turn around to see a lady with two swirls in her bright purple hair. The purple haired girl looks up and down. " Oh come on.. Do you really think you'll pass the test? Hahaha That would be abuse!"  Haruka has her head down looking like she's about to hurt someone. " Lady Pallas! It's been such a long time! It's about time I see you!"  Lady Pallas steps back not expecting her to act like this. " H-How could you be so, so disrespectful! I know it's been some time but this is how no sane lady would act!"
Lady Pallas has a semi-flustered face. " Heh, I know she gets embarrassed when people act cutesy to her. But i need her with me, so i'll try to get on her good side as she is the daughter of the count that gets famous for making fur a trend. She also is actually a nice person and she has a very happy life. She has twins with a very wealthy Marquess."  " Lady Pallas.. Could I maybe have a tea party with you soon?"  The lady takes a big breath. Lady Pallas takes out her fan and covers half of her face with it.  " I guess it couldn't harm anyone... But don't think we're friends! It's just that I have some time to waste!"  Haruka looks around to scan her surroundings. She sees humans,Halflings,elves,Dwarves, Tieflings, Goblins, Demi-Humans,etc.. She looks back to her front to see that it's her turn. " Hello lady, what's your name?"  " My name is Haruka Galaderiel Brontes."  The man gives a shocked face and quickly writes her name down. " Oh my i'm so sorry princess please forgive this poor insolent soul for not knowing who you were!"  " Hm.. I did think it was bold of you to call me so informally but remember this face because this is a warning."  Haruka walks away to the test lounge where people were waiting to be tested by a mage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 10.5K 125
Arielle spent her entire life preparing herself to be the perfect fiancée to the Crown Prince and later become Queen. A delusional girl who claims t...
162 10 9
What would you do if you were given another chance to live? Most people would take the blade to become the hero or an adventurer. Some want power...
274K 7.6K 52
Sora Takahashi died saving his classmate from Truck-kun. Instead of moving on to the afterlife, he was given a choice by the Goddess of Worlds. He co...
312K 12K 67
Aeliana was born into a Duke household as the only daughter and the youngest child, and at the age of four, on her birthday her previous life memorie...