My husband has five personali...

Door tuliptith

Tang Mingyue transmigrated into a book as the wife of an overbearing president. She went bankrupt as soon as... Meer

note:╰(*'︶'*)╯♡╰(*'︶'*)╯
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

18

42 0 0
Door tuliptith

Xiao Zifeng frowned, "So we are going to sleep in the same room tonight?"

"Otherwise, what? I can't stop them from coming, and I can't tell them to sleep on the floor, and what's your expression? We sleep in the same room as if I suffer even more."

Xiao Zifeng raised his eyebrows, "You suffer? Haven't you been thinking about it for a long time?"

"What? I've been thinking about it for a long time? Where did I have it? Don't talk nonsense." Tang Mingyue sat down on the sofa.

"I'm talking nonsense? Don't think I don't know if you were idiotic about me before."

It seems that I have posted such a idiot to him once or twice, but of course Tang Mingyue will not admit it. Besides, what does it have to do with being a nympho and not suffering?

"You really dare to say that. It's obvious that you've been in my bedroom for the past two days and didn't want to go. You still took the opportunity to eat my tofu, shameless!"

"Tang Mingyue, don't talk nonsense. When did I take the opportunity to eat your tofu when I was lying in your bedroom and didn't want to go? I have no interest in you at all."

Tang Mingyue chuckled, "Eh! You dare not admit it, right?"

Xiao Zifeng leaned back on the sofa, "I haven't done it, what do you recognize?"

"Oh! Xiao Zifeng, you are so thick-skinned that you opened your eyes and said nonsense."

"I'm telling the truth, I am not interested in your village girl at all."

Tang Mingyue patted the sofa, "Xiao Zifeng, you are enough, who do you think is the village girl?"

"Aren't you?"

Tang Mingyue cut, "Do you think you are great? Don't you live in the countryside with me now? I am the village girl, and you are the village girl."

"..." Xiao Zifeng gave her a look, "Shut up! What kind of 'village master'? It's terrible."

Tang Mingyue chuckled suddenly, and then burst into laughter, "Hahahaha! Hahahaha...Xiao Zifeng, I think the village master is very nice. I will call you the village master later, okay? The village master, hahahaha..."

She thought this title was too funny, she couldn't help but laughed so she slapped her hands on the sofa.

Xiao Zifeng immediately blacked his face, "Shut up! Don't shout!"

Tang Mingyue stuck her tongue out, "I'll just call, I'll just call, the village master, the village master, the village master, the village master..."

This woman used to be very courageous, but now she has become more and more courageous. Could it be that she is now on top of him when she sees that he is bankrupt and has no money?

Xiao Zifeng glared at her, "No barking! It's terrible."

"It's not bad, the village master...ah..."

Before Tang Mingyue finished speaking, Xiao Zifeng couldn't bear it. He knelt and stood up and pushed her down on the sofa. He made a handsome face and stared at her condescendingly, "Shut up! Don't call! Do you dare to call again!"  try?"

Tang Mingyue raised her hand and pushed him, "Hey hey hey! Xiao Zifeng, what are you doing? Get up and let go of me quickly, don't press me down."

"Say! Do you dare to call me the village master?" Xiao Zifeng couldn't afford to drive, still pressing her down.

"Hey! It seems that you called me the village girl first, so why can I only call you the village girl and I can't call you the village girl? Now men and women are equal."

Xiao Zifeng paused, "Okay, I won't call you the village aunt in the future, and you are not allowed to call me the village aunt."

"It's almost the same, okay, get up quickly, don't press me down."

Xiao Zifeng let her go, then sat up straight.

Tang Mingyue quickly got up, "By the way, I almost forgot, hurry! Hurry! Xiao Zifeng, let's go up to the bedroom to move things, and my parents will be there soon. Don't let them know that we are sleeping in separate rooms."

After that, she and Xiao Zifeng went to the bedroom on the second floor to move things.

After discussing it, they decided to vacate Xiao Zifeng's bedroom for Tang Mingyue's parents to sleep, because Xiao Zifeng's bedroom had less stuff and it was easier to move it.

They moved a little by themselves, and soon moved things to Tang Mingyue's bedroom, and then put Tang Mingyue's bedroom into a double room.

Soon after, Tang Mingyue's parents arrived by car, and Tang Mingyue and Xiao Zifeng went out together to pick them up.

...

Tang Mingyue has not seen the original owner's parents, but she has seen the photos on the original owner's phone.

Tang Mingyue's mother, Chen Meilian, had seen her from afar and shouted: "Xiaoyue, Xiaofeng, we are here, we are here..."

"Dad, Mom, you are here." Tang Mingyue quickly walked forward as soon as he saw the original owner's parents, probably because there was still a trace of the original owner's memory in her body. She felt very kind when she saw the original owner's parents.  It's like seeing my parents.

She had no relatives before she wore the book, and now she has more parents in the book, which is pretty good.

Xiao Zifeng followed closely, "Dad, Mom, let me get these things."

As he said, he reached out and took what Tang Mingyue's parents were holding.

They brought a lot of things, and also brought two suitcases. The suitcases are very heavy. It is estimated that there are a lot of things in them.

"Okay, okay." Chen Meilian handed him what was on her hand, "Xiaofeng, if we haven't seen you for a while, you really get more handsome the longer you are. We Xiaoyue really didn't marry the wrong person."

Xiao Zifeng smiled, "Where, mom is the younger and more beautiful."

Chen Meilian is more than 40 years old, and she looks quite young, like she is in her thirties, she is still good-looking, and her figure is well maintained. It can be seen that Tang Mingyue must have inherited her good genes.

"Oh! Xiao Feng is really good at talking, I'm a little embarrassed to say it." Chen Meilian pushed Tang Sheng next to him, "His dad, you have to learn more, you know?"

Tang Sheng is also over forty, and his appearance is a bit older, but from his facial features, it can be seen that he should be handsome when he was young.

Tang Sheng gave Chen Meilian a slanted look, "Come on, I'm still pretending to be tender after a lot of age."

Chen Meilian immediately refuted him, "What pretends to be tender, I am not old, am I Xiaoyue Xiaofeng?"

Xiao Zifeng nodded, "Mom is very young, not old at all."

Tang Mingyue smiled, "By the way, Dad, Mom, didn't you just come here for one night? Why did you bring so many things?"

Tang Sheng: "It's not easy for you now? Your mother and I brought a copy of sheets, quilts, mats, and so on. You don't have to spend money to buy them. We don't plan to take these things back.  Anyway, your mother and I will visit you from time to time in the future."

...

Back to the house where Tang Mingyue and the others live, Chen Meilian looked around as soon as he entered the door, "Eh! Xiaoyue, Xiaofeng, the house you live in is not bad, the decoration is beautiful, and it's still very new. Is it a new house?  "

Xiao Zifeng nodded, "Well, it's the new house left by my parents."

"Not bad! It's much better than I thought, and it's much better than our previous rural houses."

Tang Shengbai glanced at her, "Nonsense! How can our old bad house compare to such a beautiful house?"

Chen Meilian glared at him, "You know it's a bad house. If it wasn't because you were handsome before, I wouldn't marry you in that bad house."

"So, do you regret it now? I tell you it's too late."

Chen Meilian fluffed her curly hair, and put on a self-confidently graceful pose, "What's late? How many handsome young guys I am going out like this way out now, be careful I dump you, old man  ."

Tang Sheng snorted, "Don't even think about it, our daughter is married, and you still want to go out fishing for triumphs, do you want to be shameless?"

"Tang Sheng, you said I was shameless, you say it again, believe it or not, I did it with you?" Chen Meilian pointed at him very dissatisfied.

"Well, Xiaoyue and Xiaofeng are watching, are you ashamed?"

Tang Mingyue smiled and gave them two glasses of water, "Dad, Mom, sit down and drink some water and rest. Zifeng and I will take the salute first, and we will go out for a meal later.  "

After speaking, she and Xiao Zifeng moved those salutes to the bedroom before Xiao Zifeng on the second floor.

Afterwards, they went out together and found a restaurant to sit and eat together.

While eating, Chen Meilian asked, "Xiaofeng, I heard that you went bankrupt. How could this happen? How could such a large group as the'Feiyuan Group' say that it went bankrupt?"

Tang Sheng kicked her, "You are a woman, and you don't understand what you said. What do you care about so much? Eat your food."

Chen Meilian kicked him back, "You eat yours, you control me."

She looked at Xiao Zifeng, "But it doesn't matter, Xiaofeng, you are still so young now, and you will definitely be able to make a comeback soon. Mom supports you."

Xiao Zifeng smiled and nodded, "Yes."

Chen Meilian touched Tang Mingyue's hand with her elbow, "By the way, Xiaoyue, you and Xiaofeng have been married for a year, have you had any movement in your stomach?"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...