My husband has five personali...

By tuliptith

Tang Mingyue transmigrated into a book as the wife of an overbearing president. She went bankrupt as soon as... More

note:╰(*'︶'*)╯♡╰(*'︶'*)╯
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

15

55 0 0
By tuliptith

The cave was very dark. Tang Mingyue opened the backpack and took a flashlight out, and then turned on the flashlight.

Suddenly, Tang Mingyue saw something moving in the cave.

She was a little scared, and quickly reached out and patted Xiao Zifeng, "Hey, hey! Xiao Zifeng, do you see anything moving inside?"

Xiao Zifeng shook his head, "I didn't see it. Come on, show me the flashlight, I'll take a look."

With that said, he took Tang Mingyue's flashlight and took a photo of it inside the cave.

Immediately afterwards, he was taken aback, and immediately threw the flashlight in his hand over, "It's a bat, get down!"

He dragged Tang Mingyue to the ground, and then the whole person hugged her and protected her.

"Ah..." Tang Mingyue yelled out of fright, she was very afraid of bats.

The bats inside were frightened, all flapping their wings and screaming and flew out in the heavy rain.

When the calm in the cave was completely restored, Xiao Zifeng slowly stood up, "Daughter-in-law, are you okay?"

Tang Mingyue also stood up, took a few deep breaths, and shook her head, "It's okay, there are so many bats! It really scares me to death."

This cave should have been dug out by humans. The inside is full of yellow mud. It is very solid and about two meters high. They are now standing about two meters away from the opening of the cave.

At this moment, there was still heavy rain outside, and they could not go out.

I threw the flashlight to the bat just now, and now that flashlight is broken and does not light up.

Except for a little light coming in from the entrance of the cave, there was darkness inside.

Xiao Zifeng patted Tang Mingyue's backpack, "Daughter-in-law, take out the candle and light it."

"Oh, good." Tang Mingyue hurriedly walked a few steps outside the entrance of the cave, took advantage of the light to take out the candle and lighter in the backpack, and handed it to Xiao Zifeng, "Now, take it."

Xiao Zifeng took the candle and the lighter and lit a candle with the lighter. The surrounding area immediately lit up a lot. He helped Tang Mingyue light another candle, and then one person held a candle.

"Daughter-in-law, do you want to go inside and have a look?" Xiao Zifeng suggested.

Anyway, he is still idle now, he is very curious about the cave.

Tang Mingyue shook her head, "I don't want it, I'm afraid."

"Let's go in together, I walk in the front, and you follow me, okay?"

Tang Mingyue continued to shook her head, "No, I don't want to go inside, I'm afraid."

"Daughter-in-law, don't worry, it's okay, those bats have already flown away."

"I don't want it, I'm afraid there will be something bigger and more terrifying in it."

"No, if something bigger and more terrifying would have eaten those bats, since those bats dare to stay inside, it proves that it is safe inside."

"I don't want to. If you want to enter, just go in by yourself."

"Well, you stay here, I will go in and have a look myself, and I will come out and tell you when I finish reading." After that, Xiao Zifeng took the candle and walked slowly into the cave.

"Don't..." Tang Mingyue immediately stretched out her hand to hold him, "Don't go in, it's dangerous, what should we do if something happens? Let's stay here, don't go in, wait for the rain outside Stop, we will leave immediately, okay?"

Although she and Xiao Zifeng did not have a relationship between husband and wife, they were his wife in name anyway, and she certainly didn't want him to be involved.

Xiao Zifeng was very happy, "Daughter-in-law, you are so kind, you care about me so much, but I will be fine. I have to spend my life with my daughter-in-law. I am just curious to go in and take a look. Moreover, I am a big man, what am I afraid of? If there is something bigger and more terrifying, I would have come out and eat us a long time ago. It's okay, daughter-in-law, please relax."

Tang Mingyue couldn't stop him, so he had to let him in, "Then, then you should be careful."

"Yeah." Xiao Zifeng nodded, "Daughter-in-law, then I'll go in."

After speaking, he took the candle and walked in slowly.

After he walked a few steps, Tang Mingyue asked him if he was okay, and he said it was okay.

Suddenly, he yelled "Ah".

"Xiao Zifeng, what's the matter with you? Xiao Zifeng, are you all right..." Tang Mingyue looked eagerly outside.

But the cave was quiet, and Xiao Zifeng did not respond to her.

He won't have an accident, will he? Was attacked? Was eaten?

Tang Mingyue became even more anxious, feeling a little bit soft all over her body, and she almost couldn't hold the candle in her hand, "Xiao Zifeng, what's the matter with you? Xiao Zifeng, please answer me, Xiao Zifeng, Xiao Zifeng..."

She yelled several times without receiving a response from Xiao Zifeng. The cave was dark. Although she had a candle in her hand, she couldn't see what was in front of her.

She was even more worried and scared, but she had no choice but to fight it out. She bit her head and boldly walked into the cave. She was also cautiously blocking the candle fire with her hand, fearing that the candle would go out.

As she walked, she prayed in her heart and shouted: "Xiao Zifeng, what's the matter with you, please answer me, Xiao Zifeng..."

She was walking, and suddenly, a tall black figure in front of her rushed towards her.

"Ah..." She immediately uttered a loud shout, and the shouts kept echoing in the cave, and the candle in her hand fell to the ground and went out. She hurriedly pushed the shadow, "Go away, go away, go away ...What are you? Don't eat me, don't eat me..."

"Daughter-in-law, don't be afraid, it's me, it's me, it's me, don't be afraid, it's okay..." Xiao Zifeng hugged her tightly with both hands.

Tang Mingyue was so scared that his whole body was trembling, and even his lips were trembling. Tears couldn't help but flow down, "Uuuuuu...Xiao Zifeng, Wuuwu...Xiao Zifeng, is it really you? Is it really you? Oh oh..."

"It's me, it's me." Xiao Zifeng let her go.

The candle he had before was stuck in the side, so he and Tang Mingyue could see each other.

Tang Mingyue sniffed and looked up at him, "Xiao Zifeng, is it really you?"

Xiao Zifeng raised his hand to touch her face and wiped her tears with a distressed look, "It's me, daughter-in-law, it's me, don't cry, it's me, don't be afraid..."

Tang Mingyue touched his body, then squeezed his arm, "Are you okay?"

Xiao Zifeng shook his head, "I'm fine."

"It's fine, you just scared me to death!" Tang Mingyue pushed him.

Xiao Zifeng smiled, "I'm fine, wife, don't worry."

fine......

fine......

fine......

fine?

That just...

Tang Mingyue immediately became angry, "It's okay? Then what did you just yell for? What are you doing with me?"

Xiao Zifeng waved his hand quickly, "No, daughter-in-law, I just discovered that there were two passages when I got here, so I yelled."

"What happened after that? After that, I kept telling you why you shouldn't tell me, don't you tell me that you can't hear it? I'm almost ten meters away from here."

"Uh... this... which..." Xiao Zifeng hesitated, his eyes avoiding.

"Stop this and that, which means you just scared me to play with me on purpose?"

"Uh, daughter-in-law..."

Before he finished speaking, Tang Mingyue "cracking" gave him a beating, "Asshole! Frighten me, you dare to scare me, bastard! It's funny, isn't it? Do you know how worried I am about you? Do you know how scared I am, bastard! You really owe you, bastard! I beat you to death, I beat you to death..."

She beat and scolded Xiao Zifeng like angrily.

Xiao Zifeng raised his hand to block him, "Daughter-in-law, I didn't mean to scare you, daughter-in-law, I just want you to come over, I just want to hug you, I really didn't mean to scare you."

Tang Mingyue continued to beat him, "You did it on purpose. You deliberately scared me, deliberately made me worry, deliberately made me scared, and I killed you asshole..."

"Daughter-in-law, stop beating, daughter-in-law, I was wrong, daughter-in-law, I was really wrong, I don't dare anymore, stop beating, daughter-in-law, stop beating..."

Tang Mingyue finished her breath and felt more comfortable, so she stopped hitting him and snorted, "Xiao Zifeng, you better remember it for me. If you dare to scare me like this next time, I won't be so easy. I'll let you go."

Xiao Zifeng nodded repeatedly, "Well, I know, daughter-in-law, I dare not, I will never dare again."

"It's better." Tang Mingyue took a look at him, and then asked: "You just said that there are two channels here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...