I'm The MAFIA |||| ITZY 6th M...

By slytherinn127xo

PIXI has never been one to been one to shy away from anything. Even if it means performing in front of thousa... More

PIXI
PIXI's Home
PIXI's Phone
PIXI's Pets
Relationship History (Former)
Euciana Moments
A-Z of PIXI
Hair Timeline
IT'Z DIFFERENT
Dalla Dalla
Senorita
IT'Z ICY
ICY
IT'Z ME
Not Shy
Not Shy
GUESS WHO ??
Mafia In The Morning
Crazy In Love
LOCO
Swipe
Red Woman
CHECKMATE
SNEAKERS
Boys Like You
2019 Award Shows
2020 Awards Show
2021 Award Show
Golden Disk Awards 2022
Met Gala 2021
SOOMPI 1
SOOMPI 2
SOOMPI 3
SOOMPI 4
SOOMPI 5
Cheshire
ITZY BOOK UP, SWF AND TWICE HELP!
TWICE BOOK HELP!

Wannabe

203 2 0
By slytherinn127xo

Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, Yuna, PIXI, All

잔소리는 Stop it 알아서 할게
내가 뭐가 되든 내가 알아서 테니까
I do what I wanna
평범하게 살든 말든 내버려 둘래?
어차피 내가 살아 인생 내거니까
I'm so bad bad 차라리 이기적일래
눈치 보느라 착한 상처받는 것보다 백번 나아
I'm just on my way 간섭은 No No
말해버릴지도 몰라 너나 잘하라고

누가 뭐라 해도 난 나야 난 그냥 내가 되고 싶어
I wanna be me, me, me
굳이 뭔가 필요는 없어 그냥 나일 완벽하니까
I wanna be me, me, me

I don't wanna be somebody
Just wanna be me, be me
I wanna be me, me, me
I don't wanna be somebody
Just wanna be me, be me
I wanna be me, me, me

Errbody errbody errbody teachin' me (All eyes on me)
이래라 저래라 모두 한마디씩 (Don't touch me)
Ah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah 앞가림은 내가
I'mma do my thang, Just do your thang
Cuz I'm the one & only
사람들은 남 말 하기를 좋아해
남의 인생에 뭔 관심이 많아 왜
저기 미안하지만 신경 꺼줄래요

It's none of your business
I do my own business

누가 뭐라 해도 난 나야 난 그냥 내가 되고 싶어
I wanna be me, me, me
굳이 뭔가 필요는 없어 그냥 나일 완벽하니까
I wanna be me, me, me

No matter if you love me or hate me
I wanna be me
One and only me
If you feel me, turn this beat up
I wanna be me, me, me

누가 뭐라 해도 나야 그냥 내가 되고 싶어
I wanna be me, me, me
굳이 뭔가 필요는 없어 그냥 나일 완벽하니까
I wanna be me, me, me

I don't wanna be somebody
Just wanna be me, be me
I wanna be me, me, me
I don't wanna be somebody
Just wanna be me, be me
I wanna be me, me, me

Her hair is just under her collarbone. And she has layers in her hair which frames her face.

MUSIC VIDEO OUTFITS:

In her solo scene she is in the vault looking at everything as she is shown as a shadow, before she walks out of the room with a 'gun' in her hand, and she locks the vault. And then in the scene where things flip, she shoots and it is a paint gun and she shows off her other outfit under the black jacket and she play fights with someone, as she laughs and she doesn't get a spot of paint on her as a flips and runs about.

DANCE PRACTICE:

0:00-0:19= PIXI is crouched in front of Yeji, bowing forward. Before she sits up at the same time as Ryujin and Chaeryeong. And she stands while Ryujin and Chaeryeong cross over. Before she stands between the two and she walks around Yeji a bit. Before she lines up between Yeji and Ryujin. When she comes out she is between Yeji and Ryujin before she leans back and she runs forward before she crouches so she is on her knees.

0:19-0:50= PIXI does a 'what?' ish move with her arms, above her head, before she lowers them to her chest height. And then she dances. Before she jumps up and she starts on her lines. And Yeji is between Ryujin and PIXI. Them all following the dance. Yeji goes to her original place. And PIXI moves to next to Chaeryeong on the back. Before she joins the cluster and she is between Lia and Ryujin, her back facing the camera as they lean forward, and she then gets into the lines between Yuna and Ryujin, with her them moving to the front next to Ryujin.

0:50-1:23= PIXI is on the front next to Ryujin. She follows Ryujin and Chaeryeong, before she moves around and she is in Yuna's place and Yuna is next to PIXI but she has Yeji between them. PIXI then moves to the front next to Yeji with Yuna between them following the dance before she crosses with Chaeryeong and Yeji, moving to stay next to Yeji. Before they all come together and she is Yuna, before she walks away from the place and she is next to Ryujin, same row as Ryujin and Chaeryeong.

1:23-1:55= PIXI follows Ryujin and Chaeryeong as she is on the same row as them, next to Ryujin. Before she slides into Yuna's place and Yuna slides to the left so she is next to PIXI, with Yeji between them. Before she lines up behind Yeji. PIXI joining Yuna's dance and she is next to Yeji with Lia a bit away from her before she goes the opposite way to her members before she joins them back in the middle and she is then next to Ryujin.

1:55-2:11= PIXI is next to Ryujin. She follows the chrous dance and she moves back and she follows Yuna and Chaeryeong. PIXI moves to Ryujin's new position and Ryujin is next to PIXI, them following the dance. Then PIXI walks out and she is in Ryujin's place for the first part of the dance break. Ryujin is next to Chaeryeong.

2:11-2:37= PIXI follows the first part of the dance break as Ryujin, with Ryujin following Chaeryeong's moves. And PIXI and Ryujin, come up at the same time. Before they all move to new places. PIXI going to next to Lia, and Ryujin to her normal place. Before they finish the dance break.

2:37-3:16= PIXI moves to between Lia and Yeji as she sings her lines, following Yeji's original moves. Before she swaps with Yuna, Yeji and Lia and she comes out next to Yeji on the front and she follows the dance. There is no movement from the back row, and Yuna, Yeji and PIXI only move across so PIXI is now between Lia and Chaeryeong. Before they continue the dance, And PIXI pulls back and she rusn her hand sup before she crosses her hands over and she makes the crown shape with her hands as she is behind Ryujin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181 16 6
Lee Chaeryeong realizes that leaving the love of her life may have caused more harm than good but was it valid? As Yeji and Chaeryeong see each other...
22.7K 2K 65
How do people fall in love? Is it because of their appearance? attitude? rank? wealth? For Chaeryeong, she was sure she fell in love with that soothi...
30.9K 1.4K 35
In a prestigious university where she had to prove herself, Yeji found comfort in the new group that she joined. One particular girl caught her eye...
16.1K 287 12
Ryujin X fem! Reader X Yeji Description: You are Itzy's manager and are always by their side. But what happens when your responsibilities undergo a c...