do you love me now? | B X B

By fijiskies

" saint laurent kisses, baby, and i hope you really miss me." More

๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐Ž๐–?
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ: ๐’๐„๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ: ๐Ž๐Š๐€๐˜.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘: ๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐Ž.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’: ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐‡๐”๐‘๐“ ๐Œ๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”: ๐–๐“๐‡
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•: ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐“๐Ž๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–: ๐ƒ๐๐€
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—: ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€๐๐†๐‘๐˜ ๐€๐๐˜๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐๐‘๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐ˆ๐๐Š๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐‚๐‘๐„๐–.
SURPRISE NUMBER ONE!

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“: ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐“๐’

851 45 22
By fijiskies

"𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍."

𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙽 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.| 𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙰'𝚂 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴.
𝟺:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼
monday, november 10th.

trez fixed his black and white SOX fitted, titling it to the side of his head as he waited for chi to pull up. before he got a chance to text her and ask her where she was at, a black mustang pulled up followed behind a beeping of the horn.

he gets up and checks the house door, making sure it was look and the security system was working before heading down the porch, getting into the car.

"wassup dopeboy," he jokes once he gets in and buckled. "unc must've let you hold his car."

chi shook her head with a smile on her face, "hell yea, this bit' ride smoove as hell."

"everybody downtown finna be stoppin' yo ass. they know this car too well," he slides his hand across the smooth dashboard material.

"more publicity for me." she smiles turning up the radio some for them both to hear.

today was the day riley was doing his tattoo, first time he was gonna see where he even worked at, cause at first it was an at home thing.

couple of stick and pokes.

"so wassup with you and big k?" trez asked looking over at her. "i noticed you was on stand offish shit." out of the four, chi was the one to be more antisocial then the others.

she shakes her head, eyes focusing on the road, "nun. we just ain't close like that ever since you left." she shrugs.

"why, what happened?"

chi shook her head once again,

flashback.

"come on chi, you can't tell him. this shit gon' kill him."

"all information y'all know of is disclosed. cannot be discussed outside this courtroom."

"ion gotta imagine what's gone happen, aint shit gone happen!"

end of flashback.

she lets out a sigh, "nothing, we just grew apart. you held the group together and without you, it was just me and riley."

trez nods, "well atleast y'all still close. we was trio before anything," he smiles. chi flashes him one also,

"of course. couldn't let him follow behind k old ass." she laughs. trez nods in agreement.

"so, when you gonna get your license unsuspended? tired of picking you up already." she changes the topic, releasing that tension she was feeling.

the older chuckles propping his arm against the window, "damn. i just got home let me enjoy all the free shit i can get."

"freeloader."

"aight young man."

𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷𝚂𝚈𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙾𝚂, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.
𝟺:𝟹𝟻𝙿𝙼.

the bell chimes, alerting the workers in the parlor that people were entering. riley comes from behind the corner, drying his hands with a paper towel. a bright smile on his face as he looked at the two in front of him.

"welcome nigga-"

chi pushes pass the two, "where my girlfriend at? fuck all that." looking behind the front desk. riley smacked his teeth, "she off today! now get yo ass on!"

"she off?! what she need days off for?!" chi exclaims.

"first off, yo ass going to jail cause she too young!"

"and?! ian no snitch!"

trez looks at the two confused, "who she geekin bout?"

"our sometimes tattoo artist but mostly receptionist, bri." rolling his eyes as he throws away his paper towel.

"anyways, you ready to get tatted. where yo inspo at?"

the older shrugs, "ain't got nun, freestyle it lil bro." he smiles shaking the boy in front of him by the shoulder.

riley smiled, "bet i gotchu," he looks over at chi. "yo ass on aux. don't disappoint."

chi rolls her eyes as she walks towards riley's tatting room, "yea, yea. let's go."

they walk to the back, riley getting trez comfortable and all set up. chi's music choice of lil baby's iconic song, 'freestyle' setting the tone for the session.

"damn ion do freestyles often," riley says pulling out his phone to see if an ig or facebook post could trigger his creative juices.

"well, i just want some red ink. i saw yo brother lil tat and that shit was clean as hell."

"oh you liked huey's tattoo?" chi smirks looking up from her phone.

trez looks over at her, "uh yea, why?"

"you think he cute or no?"

riley lets out a laugh, "chi yo ass is fucking annoying!"

"for real," trez laughs. "he decent tho. but one, ion know him. two, that lil nigga got a boyfriend."

the lighter scrunches her face up and tilts her head slightly, "and when has that ever stopped you?"

"yea, she got a point." riley shrugs spinning around the spinning chair. trez shakes his head before looking back up at the ceiling,

"that could be the lil homie. i talked to him once which was before i left to go home after the party."

"what y'all talked about?"

"he asked me did i enjoy my party. i said yea. i saw his tattoo, the red one on his hand. said it looked good on him, then left."

"uh huh," riley nods putting his phone down and grabs some paper and a pencil. "red ink look good on everybody. what's special bout him?" he starts to sketch out the design he had came up with.

"alright, y'all about to piss me off." the older huffs.

"i'm just saying all it was triple what, sevens?"

"fours." trez corrects.

"you know yo lil boo thang numbers."

he looks over at chi once again a heavy grill on his face, "reezy, hurry up. cause i'm finna beat unctie ass."

ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ︶︶ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ
1/2 hr later.

"i'm hungry," chi whines rubbing her stomach. trez nods in agreement, feeling riley put the foam over his new tat. "you want me to post it?" he asked the older.

"duh nigga," he chuckles. riley wipes the foam off and smiled at his creation, proud that he could do it for his best friend. he pulls his phone out snapping a picture of it.

tattedbyreezy
fear none pussy ho' 🗣.
1/2hr set done on my nigga @trezzytayy
come get inked ✍🏽

trez looked down at his hand with a bright smile on his face marveling at the tat, "aye, this shit dope as hell. you know me too well." he chuckles lightly.

chi stands up to look at it and nods at riley, "this yo best work up to date lil nigga." she smiles.

the bell chimes letting them know someone entered the building. "yooo! we in the back!" riley shouts.

foot steps made their way towards the room and the curtains that closed off the room swung open.

it was big k or kacey, whichever one rolled off your tongue first.

"i'm ready for my appointment," he says looking over at trez. "but it look like you got somebody in yo chair.

"nah, i'm finishing up." the younger nods. kacey walked up to trez dapping him up with his free hand. he looked over at chi who looked at him a slight mug.

"i'll be waiting." kacey says looking away from her, sitting down in one of the spinning chairs.

"shit, if you getting tatted i might as well stay and chill with y'all." trez says sitting up, reaching for his jacket off the sofa that chi was sitting on.

"i'm getting ready to dip," chi goes. the older looks over at her with a confused look, "where you goin'?"

"unc want his ride back," she gets up off the couch grabbing her jacket that was next to her. "you coming or no?"

"you my ride so-"

"i'll take you home." kacey chimes in he looks up at her. "that's coo?"

"yea," looking over trez. "call me you get home." she nods putting on her jacket and walking out the room. the bell chimes to let them know she left.

"damn," riley mumbles taking off his gloves. "seem like a lil bit of animosity, big k."

the older sighs, "shit it's whatever."

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

hey hey! welcome back to dylmn!
okay cause kacey & chi? that animosity hit, ain't nobody finna hit bout it tho.

anyways, have a good day luvs!
<3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 480 34
"nobody loves you more than me, baby."
72.7K 810 4
Smutty, fluffy one shots -- please read the tags, or don't, but don't be surprised and complain about it later
9.8K 237 25
-"now that i'm back on the road, you're in your bed all alone"
Crawl By Chyna

Fanfiction

17.3K 1K 31
Touch me Tease me Kiss Me Freak Me Please Me Beg Me Crawl For Me.