The Billionaire Admirer

By AidinWhite

{Book #3 of The Winters Series} Senior year at Thornbrook Academy has come with new challenges, including the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four

Chapter Twenty One

808 23 0
By AidinWhite

At the end of the day I walked out of the hidden room, and made my way to the student parking lot.

People separated giving me an easy path out of the school, along with the accompanying looks of sympathy, that I mentally laughed at.

If only they all knew the truth.

As I got out of the school I unlocked my car and looked over to see Olivia get in Ava's car.

I then slid into my car, and started the vehicle, before taking out my phone and starting a video as Monica approached my car and knocked gently against the glass.

Letting out a sigh, I roll the window down so that I can hear what she has to say.

"Hello Adrian, I just wanted you to know that unless you want this video to be seen by everyone in this school, you will pay me a hundred thousand dollars a week".

"You're fucking extorting me" I laugh.

Does this bitch not realize I can take everything from her in a heartbeat.

"I mean I would hate for anything bad to happen to Olivia, since it's obvious you care about her still".

"Don't you fucking do a damn thing to her" I seethe.

"Then pay me, besides it's obvious I could charge you several million and nothing would happen to your net worth".

"Fine, but if you do anything to Olivia I will stop paying you".

"I can agree to that" Monica says smiling sweetly, before walking away to Tristan Irvine's orange Hennessy Corvette ZR1.

I then close the window and end the video.

You're just digging the court grave you will be in sooner or later.

Backing out of the parking spot I speed out of the lot, and towards Brooklyn to pick up Olivia from her house.

As I got there I spotted Ava's Mercedes in front of the townhouse.

I then quickly parked, and got out of the car, as Ava walked around her car.

"She just went upstairs" Ava says before opening her car door.

I then walk up the steps and knock on the door before stepping inside.

"Hello Adrian" Faith says as I lean in the entryway.

"Hi Faith" I say slipping off my shoes, before walking upstairs, and quickly finding Olivia's room.

I then knocked on the doorframe as Olivia finished grabbing the things she would need.

"You look upset about something" Olivia says zipping shut her duffle bag.

"Monica is extorting me for a hundred thousand dollars a month not to show the video to Thornbrook, and to ensure nothing bad happens to you" I say knowing that being honest will be the best option.

"Another thing I dislike about her" Olivia mutters.

"You don't like a lot of people" I point out.

"Savannah and Monica, Aria I've accepted" she replies.

"Well eventually one of them will be in jail, as I told you before no one messes with the people I care about and threatening you is going to be one of the nails in the coffin Monica is building herself" I say.

"You're so blunt" Olivia laughs.

"I don't like beating around the bush, id rather just cut the fucking thing in half" I reply.

"Oh my god" she breathes.

"I will take that" I say picking up her bag, and walking out of her room down to the entryway.

"So you two are off" Faith muses as we both reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes, were heading to Toronto, when we get there one of us will tell you what room we are in at the Ritz Carlton" I say.

"Are you two driving up or taking a jet?".

"Olivia, which would you prefer" I ask looking over at my girlfriend.

"If we drove when would we get there?".

"Little bit before twelve".

"Why not" she says with a shrug.

"Then you two should go, also have fun" Faith says smiling at us both before Olivia hugs her mom good bye.

"We will" she reassures before we both walk down to my car and Olivia sticks her bag behind her seat.

"Alright time to take this back to the house, and then I was thinking we take the DB11, but the G-550 has hella space".

"Maybe the G-550, as it will probably be more comfy for such a long drive" Olivia says as I pull away from the curb, and begin to go as fast as I felt comfortable going with Olivia in the vehicle.

Forty five minutes later the house came into view, and I pulled in front of the garage, before getting out and opening it with Olivia walking down as I had told her to just wait by the vehicle while I go get the key for the G-Wagon.

Stepping inside I walked upstairs to get my bag, which like Olivia I had packed last night, before carrying it downstairs, taking the key and exiting my house.

Walking down to the Pagani, I left the door open as I didn't have the patience to close the door then open and close it ten seconds later.

Parking the car where I belonged, I shut the door and lock it before putting my bag, and Olivia's in the back of the Mercedes SUV.

"Alright Olivia I will let you take this out of the garage while I go put the key away" I say before walking away out of the large garage, that was technically a fourth level of my house since it was beneath the basement.

When I had put the key away I set the alarm for my house, and walked out down to the G-550.

Me and Olivia then climbed into the car, and drove away to begin the eight hour drive to Toronto.

As we began to leave New York we stopped at Shake Shack to pick up food, and drinks for our journey.

Road trips were enjoyable for me, they always had been, hours of being able to just enjoy the world around you without interruption, which was probably part of the reason I never lived in Manhattan except for short periods of time.

After the two hour mark I took a separate route that meant I didn't have to go through the major customs gate, just to pull over, and be searched, and wake Olivia up, only to get back in the vehicle so I was going to a passport check gate, instead of the full Canadian Customs Service Building.

As I reached the gate I pulled up to the booth and rolled down the window.

"Good evening" I say taking me and Olivia's passports out of the glove box, and handing them to the border officer.

"Okay how long will you be staying in Canada and for what purpose".

"The weekend, and tourism" I reply taking back the passports, and putting them back.

"Alright then, have a safe trip" the officer says giving me a nod as I pull away to finish off the trip to Toronto.

Over the next two hours, I can feel myself starting to get relaxed, though I know I can make it to the hotel on time.

"Where are we" I hear Olivia mutter looking over at me from the passenger seat.

"Just outside Toronto, welcome to Canada bellissima" I reply as city lights come into view.

"What's that needle like tower?" she asks and I can see the famous skyscraper that resides in Canada.

"The CN Tower, I intend to take you there during this trip" I admit as I stop at a newly changed red light and use voice command to set the route to the hotel.

"I can't believe you drove for that long without getting tired" Olivia comments.

"I didn't really mind, night drives are peaceful" I say looking around at Toronto.

I had only ever been here once and that was when I was seven, but none the less me being me had already preplanned the routes to all the possible places me and Olivia could end up.

When we eventually arrived at the Ritz Carlton, I parked, and got out to remove our bags, and lock the G-Wagon.

We both then walk inside the doors and are greeted by a smiling staff member who was likely doing the night shift.

"Good evening" he says.

"Hi, I have a room reservation under the name Adrian Winters" I say.

"Yes, I have it here everything was replaced in the room, and prepared for your weekend stay" the hotelier said handing over the keycard.

"Thank you" I say before walking to the elevator with a tired Olivia looking like she could pass out any minute now.

"What floor are we on?' she asks looking over at me as I memorize the room number.

"Forty" I say, and she presses the button before we are carried up to our floor. When the doors opened I quickly walked the hallway and swiftly found our suite, before holding open the door for Olivia before locking it with us both inside.

"I honestly don't have the energy to unpack" I mutter as I begin to inspect the bed since I don't fully trust hotels unless they're my own solely because I have a million dollar compensation for any visitor who can prove that the room was unsanitary or unfitting to the standards I held it at when they arrived. Something I doubt any other hotel has.

"You and me both" Olivia says discarding her coat over the back of one of the white sofas.

After I was sure that everything was how it should be I undressed, and folded my clothing into a neat pile before walking into the bathroom to cleanse my body of whatever may be on it after the eight hour trip.

Once I got out I thoroughly dried my hair, and walked out over to the bed where Olivia already lay nearly asleep.

Crawling under the covers on the opposite side I pulled the blanket over me, and put an arm around Olivia since we spooned nearly every time we were in bed which should probably be uncomfortable but it wasn't.

"Thank you for bringing me to Toronto" Olivia muttered.

Smiling softly despite her not being able to see I did it anyway.

"You're welcome, I'm glad you came with me" I reply, "also you should sleep I have a few places in mind for when we wake up".

"Sounds exciting" she muses.

"You don't even know what we're doing".

"But I know you have good ideas, and plan everything".

That's something I won't deny.

"Very true".

"Goodnight Adrian" she whispers from fatigue.

"Goodnight Livi" I whisper back in equal verb, before sleep consumes both of us.

So there in Toronto, comment below where you would go if money wasn't a problem, also vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 519 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
50.5K 1.4K 75
{Book #5 of The Winters Series} For newly weds Adrian Winters and Olivia Thorne everything seemed perfect, and like nothing could stand in their way...
590K 15.4K 69
{Book #1 of The Winters Series} Adrian Winters was among the richest children in the United States, along with his three closest friends Nicholas Har...
29.5K 1.7K 27
To get through a heartache after the sudden breakup, Arabella moves to New York City to start another chapter of her life. Driven by the hope to make...