The Geometric Duet

By Robloxian_Owl

Owl,A 22 year old with a great love for music and video games,Was watching one of AmorAltra's Geometry dash V... More

The Cube and the Ship
The Cubical Ender Disaster
Funky Beats and a Real World Test
Real world troubles(Part 1)
Real World Troubles(Part 2)
Where True Love Begins
If Bob did a comedy show(Extra 1)
Creating a movie(Extra 2)
The car....Lol(Extra 3)
Interview of Questions(Part 1)(Extra 4)
Interview of Questions(Part 2)(Extra 5)

Interview of Questions(Part 3)(Extra 6)

41 1 0
By Robloxian_Owl

*Ok this is probably the most important question...its also the last question*

*And this one is for Bob specifically*

*What was the exact moment  in time you knew Bosip liked you??*

(Bob)"Chapter 4!!Specifically when Bosip looked at me and started Blushing like crazy.."

(Bob)"And the reason I kissed him 30 minutes after that was because I wanted him to know that I knew.."

(Bob)"Owls eyes also turned white I don't know what that was about.."

(Bob)"I only kissed Bosip in chapter 5 because It felt good.."

(Bob)"Bosip Almost gave me a third degree burn both times but..that's not his fault.."

(Bob)"Also Owl should probably get a new carpet.."

(Bob)"Anyways chapter 6 was the best moment In my life.....I bet Bosip would say the same.."

(Bob)"But anyways yeah!!There's your answer!!"

*Thank's I guess XD*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 16.3K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
604K 20.4K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
200K 29.7K 115
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...