The Awakening Series (Private...

By S0NDREENJ

🩸The Awakening Series private Chapters 🩸 Rated R chapters for all mature content throughout the series. ⚠️... More

Copyright
~TKOAVK~ The Bite~
~TKOAVK~ Sick and Sadistic Piece of Shit
~TKOAVK~ Time to Taste
~TKOAVK ~Timeless Night~
~TKOAVK~The Pleasured Filled Passionate && Desired Night~
~CBARVK~The Bite Fight
~CBARVK~The Chemicals React ~
~CBARVK~A Midnight Swim ~
~CBARVK~ Captured By Him~

~TKOAVK~ The Chosen ~

28.6K 593 95
By S0NDREENJ

Take Caution: The Mature Version involves rape.

If you don't want to read it. Please Skip This Chapter.

Claire POV.
Re-Edited.

The bulky vampire guards threw me into an unfamiliar room so hard my butt still stings from the impact. Assholes, I think to myself as I stand to my feet.

I take a moment to search for my surroundings. This must be the room vampires use to prepare us humans for the most important day of our lives.

Quote on quote.....

There really wasn't anything special about this room, besides a stand full of unfamiliar items in the center with a huge mirror attached to it. There is a small red chair that is directly in front of the stand. To my left of it is a tub full of water. To my right is a rack of many styles of red underwear and bras in every size. I guess all the rumors are true. They really auction us off in nothing but a bra and panties, they won't have it any other way.

Once again, vampires are nothing but some sick sadistic shiiiii.....

"Claire is it?" A high-pitched voice interrupts my train of thought.

"That depends on who's asking," I sarcastically reply flipping my rose blond hair in the direction of the female voice.

To my surprise, it wasn't a vampire who presented herself. Instead, it is a very pretty human. Her long chocolate brown hair hangs down to her back, she is wearing a red lace bra and matching panties. Her skin is flawless, not a single scar insight. I have never seen a human so well put together. I mean minus the fact that she is in nothing but her undergarments. She actually is, how should I say this? She's... Well, I don't have a word to describe her. I've never seen a human-like her describe what she was.

She wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Aren't you a feisty one? I guess that's why your instructor sent you to the slaughter first hmmm."

"Too bad for you, I guess. Please take a seat and don't give me any trouble, I would hate for the guards to whip you before you're presented. When was the last time you washed your hair? You look horrible!"

Who the hell does she think she is? This winch is acting like she's one of them. I'm ready to give her a piece of my mind, but I stop in my tracks when one of the bulky vampires steps back into the room.

"Is everything ok Jasmine?" He questions her, she doesn't respond.

Who I now know to be Jasmine is staring at me with a single eyebrow raised, her penetrating green eyes are dancing with mischief.

I follow her command and take a seat in the only chair present crossing my arms in the process. I guess she decides to ignore my childish antics because Jasmine remains silent as she runs a comb through my long tangled hair. The guard disappears from sight shortly after. I flinch every time the comb touches the top part of my hair, I hate that damn thing.

She slams the comb down and demands, "Take your clothes off now, this isn't going to work!"

She's got to be kidding me! "No! I'm not taking off shit!" I respond. Like she said I'm already going to be slaughtered, at least I can go with a little dignity.

Jasmine taps her heel impatiently on the ground. It didn't take a rocket scientist to identify that she was used to other humans following her every command. That's when I realized exactly what type of human she was.

She's one of the chosen.

That explains why she's so high maintenance. A chosen is a human that a high-status vampire personally picks to perform certain tasks. They receive more privileges than most, but they are still slaves, just maybe a little more polished than the average slave. However, at the end of the day, chosen's are still nothing but mere humans. Jasmine's patience is running thin, that much was obvious. I don't give a flying crap.

It is already bad enough that my instructor nearly knocked my face-off moments ago. I will not allow another human to intimidate me.

"I'm going to give you one more chance to take your clothes off. If your clothes are still on your body in seven seconds you will regret it," she murmurs with that annoying high-pitched voice of hers.

Little does she know, regret is my middle name, and death wish is my last name, sarcastically speaking of course. That's exactly why I do what most typical humans wouldn't do. I flick my middle finger in her direction to infuriate little miss uppity further.

She huffs and yells a little too loudly for my liking, "Guards!!!"

Drama queen! Jasmine will definitely fit right in with Victoria and her pose. Like that is supposed to scare me. Screw them all, I laugh out loud just to ruffle her feathers further. An unfamiliar vampire in a gray dress suit walks into the room, he takes a look in my direction and his lips curl into a wicked grin.

"What's the problem slave?" He asks her as his eyes travel up and down my body.

I don't like the evil glint in his bright green eyes, my body shivers just thinking about what that sadistic asshole is capable of doing.

She bows submissively and tells him, "The king doesn't want any of the girls touched before they are presented, but this human is itching for it."

I continue to laugh, this girl really believes she is one of them. She's fucking delusional to believe that she's anything more than me.

"Don't worry, I'll teach the little winch a lesson. Give me a couple of moments alone with her," he responds nonchalantly.

My laughter turns into a sneaky snicker. I'm always doing things to piss the vampires off, but even I'm not this careless. I don't know what has gotten into me. As the vampire takes a step closure my snickers decrease, I knew he wasn't going to hurt me. Like little miss uppity confirmed, kings ordered that we remain untouched and no vampire would ever disobey any of the kings.

"I can hear your heartbeat you know," he confirms once he's standing in front of me.

I wanted to tell him to go fuck himself! Like for real, who gives a shit? Instead, I just stare into his now glowing red eyes with defiance. The red color of his eyes darkens with every second that passes.

"Just get it over with," I yell and the next thing I know my back hits the stone-cold wall. I hold back a scream, refusing to give him the satisfaction of causing me pain. I prepared myself for his strike, taking a deep breath in hopes of relieving some pain. His touch never came, well at least not in the way that I expected it to come. When his cold hand grips my left breast, shivers travel down my spine.

He leans in closer towards my ear, "You know the best part of humans coming out of these facilities?" He questions.

I don't respond. I will not give this creep the satisfaction of hearing how scared shitless I actually feel. "Answer me," he roars, the volume of his voice does nothing.

I will not speak, I will not break, and I will never allow any of these monstrous creatures to control my mind. They can control my body, they can control my life, but they cannot control my mind.

You would think because I grew up as a slave, I would have been broken into a thousand tiny pieces, but I haven't. And I'm not going to start now.

Especially on the day that I will gain my freedom, today is my day. Screw them all. My silence must have pissed him off further.

He turns my body around, so I face the wall and roughly bends me over. I know what is coming next. I have experienced this over and over with Mr. Rouge and the other male vampire instructors in this school. When he unbuckles his pants, my heart rate starts to increase. I close my eyes like I always do when they take what they wanted from my body. There is no need to fight him!

I would lose, and it hurts ten times more when you resist. I have learned if you stay in place and allow them to have their way, they finish faster.

Every time I struggled my body suffered more than it had to. He picks me up by the back of my neck and abruptly dunks my head into the tub full of water. I struggle to breathe as he holds my head underwater. My eyes sting and I kick my feet out behind me attempting to fight this unexpected attack, eventually, my body goes limp.

He pulls my head back up. I gasp for air right before he plunges my head back into the water. My head hits the bottom of the tub and my vision blurs, the clear water is now turning bright red. Just when I thought that my wish was finally coming true he lifts me up for air once again.

This time I didn't gasp for air, I didn't want to breathe, I'm ready to let go.

"Oh no you don't slave, death is too good for you." I feel his hardened manhood pressed against my back and the voice inside my head is pleading with me to fight him, but I couldn't.

No, I wouldn't fight him. None of them is worth fighting. Fighting only excites them more. I'm not going to be the one to provide him with that sort of thrill.

My jeans scrape roughly against my legs as he yanks them down before ripping my undergarments to shreds. He thrusts his disgusting manhood into my walls with such brutal force it causes me to release a blood-curdling scream. Tears pour heavily from my green eyes, running down my face and into my mouth as quite pleas for him to stop escaping my lips.

I have been raped numerous times by different vampire instructors....but the pain he is inflicting on my body is indescribable. His sick joyful moans fill my ears making me cry even harder. Blood pours from the right side of my head as he slams himself mercilessly in and out of me. I feel my consciousness slipping as my pupils dilate. He wraps my hair around his hand and forces my head back into the water. He never once stopped the cruel attack on my body.

My attacker increases his thrusts and the water rushes to the back of my throat as another scream is forced from my lips. I start to choke. He pulls me out much quicker this time still pounding in and out of me in the process. When he finishes degrading my body he yanks me upright by my hair and throws me onto the floor.

The door opens instantly and Jasmine walks in with a smile, she hands him a towel as they whisper back in fourth.

"She's going to make the perfect breeder, trust me. I'll recommend her new status to the kings once she's presented to them."

"There's no need to put any makeup on her or even to do her hair, present her with nothing on but red," he responds as he finishes wiping himself off. He throws the soiled towel into my face before walking out the door.

The sound of Jasmine heels is the only thing I hear as she walks around the room.

Seconds, later she throws a cherry red bra and underwear in my direction, "I give you five minutes to clean yourself up....... there is no need for you to put in too much effort. You will experience the same fate once you reach the land of the breeders. I know it sounds tough, but look at the bright side at least you will have a purpose to live for."

She's crazier than I thought. I guess living so close to those monsters would do that to you. Most other humans would have hated her but I don't, I pity her.

Jasmine is not one of us. She sold her soul to the devil a long time ago. Anything that made her human has been ripped away from her... She has lost her humanity.

When the annoying click of her heels disappears, I manage enough strength to drag myself towards the stand. I pull myself up and search the unfamiliar items for anything that could be of use. A sharp-pointed item that I believe is called a razor blade is the only thing I can manage to grab onto. The only challenge is! Where can I hide it?

Searching the room in a panic my eyes land on a silk red robe hopefully, they allow me to wear it. I place the robe onto my body, wrap a piece of tissue around the blade, and stick it into my underwear.

The door swings open and the two bulky vampires that dragged me into this room appear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 53 55
*EDITED* A book with more wattpad book recommendations you need to read, and also this is my first book so just ignore the spelling mistakes and mafi...
1.2K 23 18
ok this is not a slow burn at all its just a quick read ok nothing special just a little splash of what could be in a mixed of the wattpadd genres so...
2.6K 1K 25
⚠️ Warning: Not Your Average Wattpad Story In the heart of high school, John Victor and Nicholas Richards led ordinary lives, blissfully unaware of t...
15.7K 253 36
Lucy was the epitome of invisibility in her high school. Bullied, belittled, and isolated, she endured the torment of her peers day after day, her sp...