SÄDÏSTÏC TŸPË [ OHSHC x MALE...

By AikoSunbarashi

This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far... More

00| Information
01| Ouran High School
02| First Impression to the Class
03| The Host Clubs Dogs?!
04| Cover them or not?
05| Protecting Haruhi
06| The Hosts' Acts
07| Why Is Everyone So Scared Of Me?
08| Starting Today we're Hosts?!
09| First Day As A Host!
10| Don't Ever Mess With Me...
11| That's A Rare View
12| Tanaka, Daiki
13| The King is so Stupid
14| Your 8 million Will be Reduced!
15| Why Did I Agree Again..?
16| Filthy
16.5| Side Chapter!| PAST
17| You're My New Favorite
18| Don't You Dare
19| What's wrong with Mori-senpai?
20| A little Cute
21| Distracting Dance
22| Panic
23| Accidental Kiss
24| Get a Ride
25| Work
26| Tired...
27| Cherry Blossoms
28| Flower Crown
29| As Your Friends
Question and Answer!^^
30| The Physical Exams
| Special Chapter!!! |
31| Misunderstanding
32| New Guest
33| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 1)
34| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 2)
| Valentines Special!!! |
35| Gay is hot
36| The Twins Fight
37| Teasing With Jealousy
38| Stop Fighting!
39| The Apprentice
40| You're Such A Brat
41| Shirou's Piano Piece
42| Evil Maid
43| A Favor from Kyoya
44| Self-defense
45| Flustered
46| Indirect Kiss
47| Care
48| St. Lobelia Girl's Academy
49| Rage of Silence
50| Confused
51| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 1)
52| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 2)
53| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 3)
55| Not so innocent
56| Sweet Tooth's ache
|| i m p o r t a n t A/N!^^ ||
| Halloween Special!!! |
57| Regret
58| It's Your Privilege
59| Because I Heard...
60| The Fujioka Sibling's Fight
60.1|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 1)
60.2|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 2)
60.3|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 3)

54| (M/N)-sama!

6.8K 316 51
By AikoSunbarashi

Hi!! It's been a while, but I'm back after getting my teeth pulled out. And can I just say that Nekozawa ^(up there)^ is a major pretty boy? ehem, anyways here's your chapter everyone! I hope ya'll will enjoy!^^

| Third Person's POV

A little blonde haired girl was walking through a small garden full of Hydrangea blues all around the small pond like lake. A very familiar sight that she once went with a mysterious maroon haired pretty boy. The little girl stopped when she heard rustling in the bushes, making her temble a little at the unpleasant feeling she was getting. She quickly shook her head and took off towards the high school building, with a determined look in her eyes.

Monsters might come out, So I have to find Oniichama fast. Oniichama is a wonderful prince, so he would defeat the monsters for me...

•••

Her shoes' clacking echoed from the deserted hallway, she found herself openning every door when she arrived at the school building.. a few minutes have already passed and she was already at the thrid floor of the building. She was in front of the abandoned music room as said in the map of the school.

The little blonde looked up the door's sign reading, 'The Third Music Room'.

She blinked when she noticed that the door was slightly open, she tilted her head cutely, before focusing back to why she was here in the first place. pushing the door open, being greeted by a blinding light and swirling rose petals that passed her. She rubbed her eyes to make them adjust to the room's lighting, once they did. She saw 7 boys in front of her dressed as police officers.

"My, what a special guest we have here. Welcome, lost lil' kitty." The fellow blonde says with his usual charming smile.

The little girl stared in awe at them.

"Lil kitty, where did you come from?" The tall blonde asked with a curious look.

The little girl blinked, then her cheeks slowly turned a peachy color. She started to lift her hand up and pointed at the Blonde President with a sparkle of excitement in her eyes.

"Reverse harem! It's a reverse harem here!" She exclaimed excitedly, but her exclamation made the host club freeze in bewilderment.

"Oh, this is bad. It seems like there's still some water in my ears from swimming," The blonde president smacked the side of his head as if trying to get something inside his ears out.

"Indeed, Inspector General!" One of the ginger haired police men said while rubbing his ears.

"There must be something wrong with our ears if we're hearing such a little girl say something like 'reverse harem' hahaha," Another ginger haird male police said while also doing what his brother is doing.

The little girl blinked and pointed at the place with an innocent smile.

"Shuchi Nikurin!"

( Note: Japanese denoting a feast where wine fills ponds and meat covers the trees, the picture of a decadent party )

She excitedly jumped cutely with a big innocent smile on her face, while the host club looked to be arouding away from shock. That such words were leaving this little girl's mouth.

"It's a Suchi nikurin in here!"

She looked around and her finger pointed at the raven haired male who's beside the president.

"A glass character!" She happily said, then she pointed at the two seniors with an excited look as if the situation is a familiar test for her. "A loli shota! A stoic type!" She then turned towards the twins. "Incest!" The twins looked shocked still not believing that the little girl was saying these words.

The little girl looked at the small brunet male.

"A Gariben!"

( Note: Japanese denoting someone who just studies too much )

The brunet froze with a twitching smile. Like he couldn't believe his ears to what this little girl had just said to him. Just then, clacking was heard in the corner, making the little girl turn her head in curiosity, seeing a familiar maroon haired male who was dressed in a what looks like a prisoner's outfit.

"Why the hell am I the only one wearing a prisoner's outfit?!" He complained while rubbing his hair in a messy manner, he only noticed the little blonde when he saw her staring at him with wide eyes.

"Kiri-" He didn't even get to finish, because she jumped towards him, making the male instinctively wrap his arms around the little girl to not let her fall. She smiled widely from happiness and hugged him tightly, burrying her face on his chest.

~~~

| (M/N)'s POV

We were sitting on the sofa, well me, Tamaki and Kirimi are, the other hosts' were at the other couch with bitter looks on their face making me smile nervously. Kirimi was between me and Tamaki, her arms were both on around each of our arms. She wouldn't let us go, she insisted that Tamaki was her big brother and she kept me beside her because I was her '(M/N)-sama' which I don't really get, but I do know the glares that Haruhi and surprisingly Mori senpai's sending towards Kirimi.

"Umm, what's your name, lil' girl?" Tamaki asked.

"Kirimi!" She happily said, I could see Haruhi mumbling a different kind of 'Kirimi' which are 'Sliced Raw Firsh' that has the same pronunciation.

"Kirimi-chan, are you sure you're not mistaking me for someone else? I'm pretty sure I don't have any baby sisters," Tamaki asked with a sheepish smile.

I could see the smile on Kirimi's face fade, she slowly frowns with tears building on her eyes. "You're not my oniichama even though you're blonde?" She asked, she looked to be near on crying. Making me glare at Tamaki and patted Kirimi's back gently. Tamaki flinched at my glare and looked at Kirimi again who still looked close to crying. I could see his cheeks slowly flushing and he looked at Kirimi with a moved look.

"Okay! I'm your oniichama starting today!" Tamaki declares making me sweat drop, when he stood up with Kirimi, twirling her around, she giggled happily and put on a bright smile.

"Even if you're easily moved, do you think it's okay for you to say such irresponsible things to little kids?" Haruhi asked with a sweatdrop.

"I'm not being irresponsible! I'll take good care of her! So, I'm going to bring her back home!" Tamaki states happily who laughed along with Kirimi as they played with big smiles on their faces.

"Kyoya, What do you think we should do?" I asked while rubbing the back of my head. He glanced at me then put a hand on his chin as if he's thinking.

"Perhaps she really does have a blonde-haired brother in this high school." Kyoya replied looking at Kirimi, which Tamaki tried to hide with a puppy like look in his eyes, like he was begging if we could keep her, making me sweatdropped.

"Kirimi~" A voice suddenly sounded, making me raise a brow.

"Did anyone hear that?" I asked, which they shrugged.

"Kirimi~?" It sounded again, now closer to one of the black doors that the accult club uses. We all turned our heads to see a very handsome face with platinum blonde hair and ash-blue eyes.

"Umm, Who are you?" The twins asked with a beads of sweat forming on their foreheads.

"It's a foreigner!" Honey-senpai says.

The handsome man slowly stepped forward when he seemed to spot Kirimi. He smiled happily, which made my heart almost skip a beat, damn. He's really handsome.. but who is he?

"Obocchama," A deep voice says from behind the handsome man, he wore some old fashioned butler suit.

"You forgot your robe," Now a female voise says with a black robe and a black wig(?) placed on her hand. She handed this to the butler then the butler gently put it on the mysterious man, then put the hood over his handsome face, which disappointed me a little.

"Hello.." A familiar deep voice says, our eyes went wide as soon as we saw the familiar cute cat puppet on his hands.

"Nekozawa-senpai?!"

The maid stepped forward with a stoic look.

"Umehito-bocchama really despises bright light. Therefore, if he doesn't wear this robe, he won't be able to withstand the light and will collapse. He even has to wear a dark wig to cover his fair hair.." The maid, who reminds me of the black cat that always avoids me say, she wiped her fake tears away.

"On the other hand, his sister, Kirimi-ojousama, really despises dark places." The butler says after, with a more serious look.

"So this girl is Nekozawa's sister, huh?" Haruhi asked with a curious look. I looked at the butler he seemed to be thinking for a few minutes before suddenly pulling out a handkerchief.

"Oh, what's there to hide? Indeed, you are right!" The butler suddenly shed fake tears startling me, because I thought he was one of those guys (he's talking about Kyoya and Mori) that never expressess any emotion unless really neccessary.

"They're really a like if you look closely," I said looking at Kirimi who got down then to Nekozawa-senpai.

"In what way?" The host's seems to ask me like I couldn't tell the difference.

"Ki-Ki-Ki-Ki-Kirimi.." Nekozawa stuttered in a nervous manner, making me chuckle a little at his cute behavior.

"So there you are..." He added in a happy whisper tone making me smile at the two's cute reunion. But it seem's that this was actually not the case, because when Nekozawa slowly approach her, she suddenly went to me with tears in her eyes. This was actually confusing, especially when she yelled, 'monster' while trying to hide in my arms.

"Do not worry... This cursed doll, Beelzenef, isn't scary at all. The Nekozawa family has been worshipping feline-shaped objects for generations." Nekozawa says, trying to approach Kirimi who was burrying her face on my chest. I don't know why, but I feel like there's someone glaring in my direction, making a shiver run down my spine.

"No, actually, what she's scared of is probably not the cat, but you, Nekozawa-senpai" Haruhi mercilessly comments. Making Nekozawa 'huh'ed with innocence of confusion laced in it.

"It's probably becasue of what you're wearing," The twins says, pulling on Nekozawa's cape, who resisted.

"Guys, don't be so harsh," I put on a sheepish smile while trying to calm Kirimi down.

"Then, let's darken up the room!" Honey-senpai suggested, already ready to close the curtains, but stopped as soon as he started when Kirimi suddenly cried louder, flaring her arms around, "No!!! I don't like the dark!!" She cried, I quickly got up from the seat and patter her back in a reassuring phase.

"Oh, there, there," I said with a worried look.

"This tragedy born from the completely opposite physical natures in those two... is exactly why they called the Romeo and Juliet of the Nekozawa family." The maid suddenly comments, making me sweat drop.

"But Romeo and Juliet were not siblings. Plus the situation was much different.." I said, turning my body to her, while swaying side to side with Kirimi's head on my shoulder that finally calmed down, she might even fall asleep.

"I know. This is a catch phrase I just came up with. I thought it'd sound more dramatic." She explained and gave a closed eyed smile.

"I see.." I said, sweat dropping once more.

But why make it to Romeo and Juliet though..? I thought to myself with a nervous smile, remembering Shakespears work about the two teenagers killing almost everyone in their family for some twisted life and death love story.

Next chapter is ahead, hope you all will enjoy it!

WC: 2005

If you'll just excuse me I'll go and ready some novel while trying to numb the pain that my gone tooth is giving me.

~Aiko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 2K 21
So hello, um I guess I just really wanted to do a BakuTodo, I don't know, but anyway, as you can tell it's obviously a BakuTodo type thing, and as us...
99.9K 3.6K 10
[I just heard a really good song and I now have the motivation to rewrite this song] ((OHSHC Fanfiction)) ((Boy X Boy)) His medals gleamed on his uni...
3.7K 129 10
This is a fanfiction for the Ouran High School Host Club. I am going to write this as a yaoi (meaning boy x boy, don't like, don't read). What I am c...
55K 685 20
DISCONTINUED (11 main chapters) this is a trashy story btw. the writing style's horrible, the grammar is worse, it barely has a plot, and the chapter...