Percy Jackson, Grandson of Vo...

By Magizen

Names hold power. In the world of gods, the name Perseus Jackson is a respected name, a name that has the res... More

Prologue
Tours End, Camps farewell...and wizards?
Finding Perseus Jackson
Paint wars and Moldyshorts
Pigs disease, blue cookies, and a jailbreak
Making enemies with the wrong family
Gringotts Goblins
Meeting Remus Lupin
The horror called...SHOPPING!!!
More shopping, when will it end?!!!!!
Gaining Titles
Percy chats with Charlie and Bill
Sortie the Sorting Hat
Learning the Cure
Studying time is...time skipped!!!
Officially at Hogwarts
Nightmare, Trickery, and Professor Binns
Percy creates a Miracle during Potions
Nico loses it...literally
Harry has a what?!
Flashback
Celebrity Status
Ideas and Astronomy
Percy scolds the gods
3 Months Later
"Then pursue me"
Unknown Number and Visitors
Seeking Answers
The scars of war are never light
A little bit of fun
Co-teachers, Storms, and a Lion
What do you mean you didn't awaken?!
Visiting Ava Evans
A brother...
-Extra- The Moon and her Lion

New teachers

5.3K 197 123
By Magizen

(Jason)

Jason felt pleased with himself as he held Percy's hand, leading him to the lake. He had told Ares that Nico thought he was the weakest of the gods, resulting in Ares challenging Nico to a duel, which means that while Nico is off fighting Ares, he gets Percy all to himself.

Jason sort of felt like it was a low blow...okay, it was low, but Nico deserved it. Just a month ago, Nico had told Hecate that Jason thought her magic was useless, which resulted in Jason having detention. During said detention, all Jason did was listen to Hecate go on and on about how her magic helps people.

Then there was the time Nico told Professor Slughorn that Jason was struggling with making a love potion, which resulted in Professor Slughorn asking Jason to meet him after class. Jason still remembered that instead of teaching him the love potion, he just pestered Jason with questions about who he wants to use it on.

Thinking back on it, Jason did prank Professor Snape and left Nico's staff at the prank scene. To bad that didn't get him alone time with Percy, instead Professor Snape had a long conversation with Percy about Nico and Jason's actions. Turns out, Nico had also pulled a prank on Snape just the day before, leaving Jason's potions textbook at the crime scene.

Looking back on it, it seemed they had a knack for getting each other in trouble. 'Maybe I need to work on my troublemaking skills'

"What are you thinking about?" Percy asks, startling Jason out of his thoughts. Before he can even answer, Percy answers the question himself. "Getting Nico in trouble, Nico getting you in trouble...you two are so childish."

"How am I childish, you're the childish one!" Jason protests, resulting in Percy looking at him with a tiny smile.

"Childish? Jason, do you remember when you glued Nico's shoes to the floor, or when you doodled on my face because you thought I'd look cute with whiskers, or the time you dyed Nico's hair pink, or the time you burned all of Nico's clothes, or-" Percy's cut off by Jason's hand covering his lips.

"Okay, okay, I get it, and I didn't burn all of his clothes, I only burned the black ones." Jason defensively says.

"..." Percy looks at Jason, wondering if he's serious. "Jason, Nico only wears black."

"It's not my fault he only wears black"

Percy laughs, "childish"

Jason goes to defend his maturity when Terry Boot, a Ravenclaw comes over. "There you guys are, come on the parties going to start soon"

Jason and Percy followed after Terry, walking down to the lake. "Pretty" Percy softly says as he looks at the lights that illuminate the lake in a soft light. The field is brightly lit, eighth years already gathering in groups. Some had brought along their brooms and were flying around, overall, it's peaceful. The clouds above were dark and ominous, but everyone was laughing and smiling.

(Nico)

Nico brushed off his clothes, leaving behind an unconscious Ares bound by the earth itself. Good thing Ares found a private area to fight in or Nico wouldn't have been able to finish him off so quickly. 'Find Percy. Kill Jason.'

His powers flare as he searches for Jason and Percy's presence. Vanishing into the shadows, he reappears at the door leading to the fields, careful not to be seen coming out of the shadows. Walking out, he directs a murderous look at Jason when Percy isn't looking. Jason smirks, masking it with an innocent smile when Percy looks over.

"Almost thought you weren't coming" Jason says that innocent look making Nico want to stab him.

"..."

"Jason, this is a mandatory party" Percy says, giving Jason a look that means 'no causing trouble'

"I will behave" Jason says a moment later.

Nico inwardly cheers, only to groan when Percy gives him the same look. "I will also behave"

"Good" Percy says, satisfaction glinting in his eyes.

"At least we finally got to remove the mandrake leaves." Jason says, fishing out Nico's potion and passing it over.

"Isn't it kind of silly to actually go through with the steps of creating the Animagus Potion when we can already, you know, transform into any animal." Nico wonders, getting elbowed by Jason. Nico growls, ready to get Jason for that one, when he realizes Harry, Ron and Hermione are coming over.

'What happened to Ron?' Ron was pale and his eyes were unfocused. If Nico hadn't known Ron was a human, he might've considered the possibility that he's a ghost.

"Welcome everyone, now that everyone's here, feel free to party. When the storm begins, everyone should already know what to do." Professor Slughorn says, getting some cheers.

"What animal do you think you'll become Harry?" Percy asks before Harry can say anything.

Harry frowned at him. "Whatever I become, it'll be cooler than whatever you become."

"There's no way to judge that, everyone likes different animals." Jason comments, before waving at Neville.

"Hey, how're you doing?" Neville asks, walking over. Harry is left simmering in anger, his comeback unable to be said as the attention left him.

"I'm good, are you excited for this?" Jason asks. The two beginning to converse, Harry completely ignored.

Nico and Percy share a small smile, before both wandering off to talk to other eighth years and avoid Harry, Ron and Hermione.

(Dumbledore)

"The creatures are all calming down, it would seem whatever was causing them to act out has passed." Dumbledore shares with Snape. Remus Lupin stood next to Snape, having just recently talked with Dumbledore about this matter.

"Should I continue trying to discover the cause?" Remus asks Dumbledore.

"Is there a need? Wouldn't it be better to just let this matter end, if not, we risk causing it to pop up again." Snape shares his opinion before Dumbledore can even say anything.

"Yes, you have a point." Dumbledore murmurs, before saying. "For now, we'll let this matter rest, if anything changes, we'll go back to investigating. Now, Remus, I had one more thing to discuss with you."

"Yes?"

Dumbledore settles himself into his chair before asking, "I know we had to cancel the idea of you being the defense against dark arts teacher due to the situation with the mythical creatures. But how do you feel about becoming a teacher here for a short period."

"For what position?" Remus asks, interested, but also not interested. Sure, teaching is fun, but he's a werewolf, things go wrong on a daily basis for him.

"Tonight, all of the eighth years have completed their Animagus Potions and will be drinking them during the storm. So many new Animagus's, well, it would be hard for the other teachers to find time away from their classes to train them, which is why I hope you could be the one to train them." Dumbledore explains.

"I'm not an Animagi" Remus says, but he can see where Dumbledore is going with this.

"No, but you are a werewolf, your shifting is similar enough. Will you do it?"

"I can't do it during the full moon, or even every day, I'm still trying to calm some of the mythical creatures around here." Remus says, not agreeing or denying.

"Whenever you're free is good enough, Hecate also found someone to help." Dumbledore says.

"She found another person?" Remus asks.

"It would seem so, I did check their qualifications, they will do well teaching the students, I figure you also have some things you could teach the students." Dumbledore says, smiling at Remus.

"When do I begin?" Remus asks.

"Tonight"

(Bill)

"We should go back to Hogwarts soon" Charlie says from where he lies on a bed that is remarkably similar to the ones at Hogwarts. Hecate's cabin is fancier then the bedrooms at Hogwarts, but still similar in layout.

"Yeah, I just feel we have so much more to learn."

"I know, but we also have to break the curse." Charlie reminds, yawning right after he says that.

"Your right, we have, what is it now, you, me, Snape, and the girl that lives here, Rena. That's four." Bill counts. 'It's good a child of Hecate was found four days ago and brought here, but that still leaves one.'

"Maybe there's some at the other schools." Charlie says, wondering if they should attempt to visit a different school.

Bill agrees with the idea of a child of Hecate being at a different school, but the problem is the other schools don't normally accept visitors. 'Besides, who would willingly give a stranger their blood?'

"Do you think we just have to wait for another child of Hecate to be found?" Bill wonders.

Charlie sits up, "Those three would've told us if they found any child of Hecate at Hogwarts, right?"

"Probably, when was the last time we asked, a month or so ago?" Bill ponders, not able to pinpoint exactly when the last time they asked the three about this was.

"Yeah" Charlie says.

Bill sighs, "Then there probably isn't anyone, unless maybe one of the other years, they don't overly interact with the other years, so there's a chance."

"Guess we'll head back to Hogwarts tomorrow" Charlie decides, getting a nod of agreement from Bill.

(Hecate)

"What happened to you?" Hecate asks Ares who's murderously marching through the hallway. Not to mention the students, even Hecate felt a bit scared seeing Are's look so downright murderous.

"Where is Nico?" Ares asks, eyes momentarily flickering with flames.

Hecate steadies her mind, 'scared me there for a moment, the knucklehead is going to blow our cover!' "I'm not telling you until you calm down, what are you thinking, what if someone saw your eyes!" She whisper-yelled.

"You are the goddess of the mist, that's your problem." Ares grumbles.

"These wizards and witches are also protected by the mist, that makes them a bit clear sighted, there's a chance they could see through the mist!" She argues, trying not to full out yell.

"So useless" Ares mumbles, the words caught by Hecate.

Hecate smiles sweetly at Ares, saying, "It would seem I should have a chat with Aphrodite about your attitude."

Ares stiffens, his fighting spirit vanishing just like that. "I will behave"

"Good" Hecate says, looking very pleased with herself. "Oh, I almost forgot, Hogwarts will have another god teacher soon."

"You got Zeus to agree?" Ares says, slightly stunned. He still remembered how Zeus looked ready to murder Hecate when he found out Ares and her would both be playing around instead of doing their job. Internally Ares grumbles, 'Everyone plays around, I still don't get why he was so upset'

"Oh, yeah, well I just told him that Percy was crying in my arms because he missed his dad." Hecate looked very proud of herself.

"Did you just say Percy was crying because he missed his dad...please tell me your joking?!" Ares exclaims.

"..."

"You're not?! What should we do, that squirt needs some help!"

"..." Hecate gathers herself together, who knew this god of war could actually care about someone else. "No, he did not cry, I only told Zeus that because at the moment he has a soft spot for Percy. He did seem upset it wasn't Jason crying for him..."

"..." Ares wasn't sure what to say, who knew the goddess of magic is a big schemer. He comes to a realization a moment later. "Did you just say that Poseidon is coming here?!"

"Talk any louder and the whole world will know." Hecate hisses at him, before proudly smiling. "He's coming tonight"

Unknown to Hecate, Ares feels his entire world collapsing. How can he pick on the squirt with his dad right beside him?!

(Triton)

After hearing his father announce that he's going to Hogwarts to be a teacher for a while, Triton was left in charge. Triton played around with the thought of being in charge, before turning to smile sweetly at the dolphin next to him. "Delphin, you're in charge until either my father or I get back"

Triton vanishes before Delphin can even process his words. Reappearing at Camp Olympus, he spots Hestia. "Lady Hestia" He respectfully bows, before smiling sweetly, "Could you do me a favor and let me talk to the two children of Hecate that are here?"

(Percy)

Percy rubbed his eyes. 'Nope, still there' rubbing his eyes again he still sees the same sight.

'Can someone explain why my dad is here?' 

Author: As promised, here's the extra chapter! Thanks for all the comments! Not really 100 actual comments on the chapter, but good enough. Enjoy the chapter, comment if you want ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 3.7K 19
📸 Percy has been betrayed by someone who he loves dearly. He has nothing left and becomes a guardian for the god Artemis. Along with the hunters thi...
307K 8.1K 30
|#2 in #voldemort| |#35 in #percyjackson| For all the roles he had played, a spy was not one that Percy Jackson expected. After returning home from t...
184K 2.7K 71
Being one of the few survivors of the Second Giant War, twenty-two-year-old Percy Jackson is crushed. Nobody seems to be an ally anymore. Everyone ap...
643K 8.2K 31
hi my name is Perseus Jackson. I'm a demigod son of Poseidon, or was a son of Poseidon. You see after Ryan Rivers my half brother arrived at camp, ev...