Sans AU X M!Reader

By KeyraThalita12

(m / n) (L / n) is a 19 year old boy and he is frisk's cousin, (m / n) always looks after frisk like his own... More

about ( m/n) ( L/n)
prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 : Empireverse part (1/3)
chapter 13 Empireverse part (2/3)
chapter 13 EMPIREVERSE (3/3)
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 1/3)
chapter 21
chapter 22 + ( visiting empireverse) ( 1/3)
chapter 22 + (visit Empireverse) ( 2/3)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR GUARDIAN TWIN BROTHE DREAMTALE!!! 🎁🎉
chapter 22 + ( visit empireverse) (3/3)
HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 🎉🎉🎉 2022
special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 2/3)
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-project (1/5).
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (2/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (3/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (4/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (5/5) END???
chapter 31

chapter 15

513 15 3
By KeyraThalita12

nightmare POV

after we all finished to spoil the AU again we finally went home and when we arrived we went to the dining room because I thought ( m/n) was eating.

but i was wrong but not (m/n) but the food on the dining table made me surprised "who made dinner?" I asked.

"Probably Phantom Papyrus?" guess dust and killer.

"There's no way they're both stupid, they just never put their feet in the kitchen other than us and..." Cross stopped his words.

" and what?" asked killer.

"(m/n)" I said.

the five of them looked at me surprised "what? did you guys forget who can cook at that time?" I said.

"...didn't that kid lose his memory?" said horror.

I was also surprised but didn't show them "That's right... I agree this time with Horror's words this time, how can he cook if his memory has been lost?" I thought.

"How else can we eat this food if it's already made." said dust.

in the end we all ate homemade ( m/n) and how surprised I was when I tasted the food which was completely different from when he was cooking it.

"... delicious..." I mumbled.

skip time ---> (after eating)

After dinner I went straight to my office to finish my other work and think about our next plan to kidnap Chara and Frisk AU.

"We've managed to kidnap OT! Frisk again next... undertale?" I said.

"No it's still too difficult and for sure that kid is protected under Star Sans now, it seems that everything is quite as planned." I thought.

"Tomorrow means just doing the next plan." I thought.

Then I felt a very negative aura that made me wonder whose aura it was, it seemed that the aura was coming from this castle.

I then went towards the aura and stood in front of the room (m/n) which turned out to be the aura coming from "why does he have a negative aura like this?" I muttered.

I then heard the sound of isek making me curious and then entered the room, when inside I saw (m/n)? who was sleeping but he was also crying… it seemed he had a bad dream.

I then sat on his bed and when I wanted to touch his hair I heard him talking.

"Please don't punish me... I didn't do anything... I beg you." mumbled (m/n) frantically.

hearing that voice made me pause for a long time "who hurt him?" I thought furiously.

" I beg you aunty ... I did not kill ( f/c/n) ( fake/cousin/name)!! ... don't hurt me." mutter (m/n) continuously.

looks like he has a trauma that he is scared like that... do his family and classic know about this? My hand automatically stroked his hair slowly making ( m/n) wake up and slowly opened his eyes.

"...nighty?..." murmured (m/n).

I widened my eye sockets "...so he remembers it huh..." I thought.

"... go back to sleep" I said.

"...uhm..." then he fell asleep again as I kept stroking his head making me feel something warm on my heart.

"I don't know what happened to your past that you have to suffer such trauma, but I will make sure you don't go through that again." I muttered.

then I went from the room ( m / n ) to my office again and do my work.

skip time ---> ( the next morning)

( m/n) POV

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed my eyes then I realized that my eyes were wet "...am I crying?" I thought confused.

then i remember about last night while talking to cross and he yelling at me reminds me of... my dark past

I shook my head to get rid of the thought "Never mind (m/n) it's over and let it go." I muttered.

I got off my bed and walked to the bathroom to clean my body, after I finished showering I put on my clothes and went out of my room to the kitchen.

and at the same time I met a horror on the street who seemed to be looking at me ... not rather my soul made me a little scared.

"Good morning horror!!" I said.

"...how do you know my name?" he asked curiously.

" ... uhh ... I've heard from sans or star sans who sometimes talk about bad sans !!" I answered with a bit of a lie.

he just nodded then we both walked together and it was too quiet no one made a sound at all.

"...so how about your sleep?" I asked.

he looked at me for a while then looked ahead "...good as usual." he answered.

I just nodded then I thought today what I want to cook ... until ...

" ( M N)?" I heard someone calling my name made me stop and look back.

there was a cross, killer, and error standing there but I saw a worried face from him "maybe he feels really bad for me because last night he shouted at me." I thought.

I just waved my hand with a small smile at him then I went straight into the kitchen.

I breathed a sigh of relief I was still very nervous when I saw him afraid he was still angry, I then walked towards the refrigerator and saw if there were other ingredients and...

"eh? is it empty?" I said confused.

"Isn't there a lot of groceries yesterday?" I thought.

"Maybe one of them has eaten more." answer (n/n).

" may be." I thought.

"And I also heard last night you were crying... was he too hard on you?" asked swap who sounded annoyed.

I swadroop " n-nothing swap!! Maybe yesterday he was in a bad mood." defend me.

"sigh you're too kind (m/n)... I'm afraid if you continue like this you'll be too easily betrayed someday." say swap.

"... needless to say I'm used to it." I blurted out.

" what!!?" they both shouted.

"( oops)" I blurted out

" forget it." I said seriously.

they both immediately fell silent but I know if they will definitely ask again, I exhaled harshly "means we inevitably need permission to go out of here to buy groceries." I thought.

"yes." they both said.

I then came out of the kitchen saw cross and killer who were still talking then I approached them.

I then pulled killer's sleeve, attracting the attention of both of them "what's wrong (m/n)?" asked killer.

"Do you know where Nightmare usually is?" I said.

"Boss? He's usually in his office or in the library." replied killer.

I nodded "thank you." I said smiling.

then I went like what the library's first killer said, I walked to the library and when I got there I immediately opened the library door but didn't see anyone there.

"He's not here... that means he's in his office." I thought.

"I'm so tired of walking more I just teleport." I thought.

I then teleported in front of the nightmare office door, I then knocked on the door and heard a small voice say come in.

I then opened the door and my head popped up a little making nightmares startled "( m/n)? what are you doing here?" asked nightmares.

I went inside and closed the door again, I then stood in front of him bowing my head "Uuhm ... can I go out of here for a while to buy groceries?" I muttered.

" what?" asked nightmares.

"I ... asked can I go out of here to buy groceries? The ingredients in the refrigerator are out and I can't seem to cook for this morning." I said nervously.

nightmare was silent then he thought for a while "why don't you ask the phantom papyrus for help?" asked nightmares.

"...because I'm used to myself buying groceries." I answered.

"... well you can go but you have to take the cross with you." said nightmare.

I froze in my place hearing nightmare's words "what?" I said nervously.

"What's wrong? You look like you're not comfortable with just cross." said nightmare.

"Okay, I'll go with him." I said surrender.

"Good, you can get out of here." said nightmare.

I nodded "thank you night." I said.

I then went out of his office door but before I came out nightmare spoke again " after you eat meet me here again ... there is something I want to ask you." said nightmare.

"Yes" I answered.

I immediately went out of his room and went looking for cross but when I arrived in front of the kitchen I couldn't find him anymore, I then looked for him in the living room and found him.

I immediately went to him and tugged at his sleeves attracting his attention "what's wrong (m/n)?" asked cross.

" ... can you accompany me to buy groceries for today? because the groceries are out and I can't cook ... but I have asked nightmares for permission and he said yes." I said.

cross nodded "okay hold my hand we will teleport." said cross.

I grabbed the skeleton's hand and we both teleported in front of a market.

"We've arrived, you just need to buy the ingredients and I'll be waiting in front of you." said cross.

I nodded and then went into the market inside I was looking for cooking ingredients that I thought were healthy and fresh such as meat, eggs, vegetables, and others.

After collecting everything I walked towards the front of the cashier but before going to the cashier I saw a free chocolate there, I then thought Cross likes chocolate.

"how do i give chocolate to him partially sorry?" I asked.

"As a chocolate gift for him I have no problem but as an apology? I don't agree." answer swap directly.

"I'm sorry (m/n) I also thought the same as swap, it seems like the chocolate gift should not be an apology ... because he was the one who wasn't you first." say (n/n).

"Okay... so you two agree." I thought.

"yes." they both said.

I nodded then took 2 chocolate bars and walked towards the cashier and paid for everything and then paid with my pay card that I kept for a long time.

then I went out of the market to the cross just now but when I got there I didn't see him "where is he?" I said confused.

"Don't tell me he left us here." say (n/n).

"There's no way he said he would wait for me here." I thought.

"Hey (m/n) this is our chance to escape from him, right?" ask swap.

"..."

"That's right then-" My thoughts immediately stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder startled me.

I looked back and it was Cross holding an ice cream? "cross?" I said surprised.

" This is for you." said cross giving me a flavored ice cream (f/c).

I then took the ice cream while smiling nervously "thank you." I said.

"How about we find a place to enjoy this ice cream." said cross.

"But what about breakfast this morning?" I asked.

"...they can wait for it." answer cross.

then he held my hand and took me somewhere and it turned out to be a park, the two of us then sat on a park bench quietly.

I eat my ice cream nervously "what's wrong with him?" I thought worried.

"Uhh... (m/n)?" call cross.

"Uhm?" I answered while looking at him.

I saw his face that looked nervous with a little sweat there made me worried "what's wrong cross?" I said.

"... I... I... uhm..." Cross said nervously.

" what's wrong with you?" I said.

"...I...(sigh)...I want to apologize about yesterday, I'm sorry for yelling at you." said cross.

I was silent for a while then nodded in understanding "it's okay... I also know you're thinking about him so it's only natural that you're angry with me about how I got the necklace." I said.

I then ate my ice cream again "it's good too." I thought.

"You're not mad at me." said cross surprised.

"why am I angry? Didn't I tell you that you were thinking about him so it's only natural that you are angry with me about how I got the necklace." I answered calmly.

I saw he was silent thinking about my words of course "do you want to hear his message?" I asked.

he immediately looked at me "...yes...i want to hear it." answer cross.

I nodded " he told me " that this is not your fault and neither is chara " and he also has a message to X!chara from him." I said.

I then saw them appear beside him Cross and looked at me "what did he say?" they asked a little scared.

" ... he said " I'm sorry for not being able to be a good brother to you and also frisk " " I said.

i saw them widen their eyes then they started to shed their tears "...stupid!! who said you are not a good brother to both of us!?" I heard them mutter.

I then looked at cross and was surprised when I saw he was crying with his ice cream that fell without him knowing, I felt my heart hurt seeing him like that.

without me thinking I immediately hugged him surprising him "...let it all out...no need to hold it in, you must have been holding it in too much." I Murmed gently.

he immediately hugged me tightly while crying i patted him on the back gently " now you can rest in peace purple ... no i will call you raito ( light )." I thought.

third POV

after calming the cross they both returned to their headquarters nightmare there they had been waiting for nightmare.

"Why did you two take so long?" asked nightmares.

(m/n) and Cross looked at each other then nodded "I decided to get some fresh air for a while because I needed some sunshine too and Cross just kept me company." answer (m/n).

nightmare saw the two of them alternately then exhaled " whatever you can cook now ( m / n) ... they are getting louder and louder." said nightmare and he disappeared immediately.

(m/n) chuckled then looked at cross "want to help?" say (m/n).

" of course." said cross.

they both then make breakfast together sometimes they both joke a little.

skip time----> (after cooking)

after finishing cooking ( m/n) delivered the food to the dining room with the help of cross now they both look like friends.

After placing the food on the table on time everyone came to the dining room and all of them except (m/n) ate at the dining table.

" you do not eat?" asked killer.

"no!! I'm still full and if I'm still hungry maybe I should eat my sweets." answer (m/n).

then he went from the dining room to the library to read something useful for him someday.

while reading a book there ( m/n) is interested in magic books now, he can spare his time just to read the book.

while reading a book ( m/n) felt that someone seemed to have entered and saw him, so he stopped reading the book and saw who was looking at him.

"nightmare?" say (m/n).

yes the one who is looking at himself is the negative king himself, nightmare then walks towards ( m / n) and sits beside him " what are you reading?" he asked.

" book?" answer (m/n).

"I know you are reading a book but what book are you reading?" said nightmare was annoyed.

"uhh... a book about magic." answer (m/n).

nightmare looks at ( m/n) in surprise " magic books? why do you read books instead of other books?" asked nightmares.

"I only read books that interest me." answer (m/n).

nightmare just nodded then he read his own book then ( m/n) read his book again " aren't you tired of reading books ( m/n)?" ask (n/n).

"No, I'm actually interested and happy reading books." answer (m/n).

"I think books are just stuffed letters that don't really matter." say (n/n).

"hey!! the book isn't boring you know!!" said swap with annoyance.

"Come on, swap, I've seen you reading books here many times until now, I just saw that I was bored." say (n/n).

"I wonder where your intelligence comes from if you don't read books." say swap.

"Of course from my brain you know!! I'm smart enough without books." said (n/n) arrogantly.

"Then can you explain the history of Indonesia? When were they colonized? When did they become independent? Who was their first president?" ask swap.

then there was a small fight between swap and ( n/n) while ( m/n) could only shake his head sweadroop heard his fight which made him have a headache.

"What's wrong (m/n)?" asked nightmare suddenly.

(m/n) was a little surprised but then calmed down "uhm... just a little dizzy with the words of this book." he answered with a bit of a lie.

Yes, according to him, the book he is reading is indeed a little difficult to understand but it is also easy to learn one day.

" ? Then why are you reading that book? you better find another book to read." said nightmare.

( m/n) just shook his head but suddenly his head hurt making him hold his head feeling the pain, the nightmare who saw it immediately approached ( m/n) but when he approached ( m/n).

nightmare felt that magic ( m/n) seemed to rebel from the necklace he gave him, he was immediately shocked when he saw ( m/n) started to have a nosebleed which made him hug ( m/n).

"( m/n)? ( m/n)!? hey what's with you!!" said nightmare in surprise.

he had never been surprised by this slight fear… this seemed to only point to his weak side but he was also afraid that he might lose ( m/n) again like before.

Then he looked at the necklace he gave him and widened his eye sockets, the necklace slowly started to crack.

"How strong is his magic!?" thought nightmare in surprise.

then the necklace instantly shattered and ( m / n ) who immediately became unconscious made him even more shocked " hey ( m / n ) !! wake up !! ( m / n ) " said nightmare panicked .

nightmare screeched and then he teleported to a sci! sans or sci laboratory room, the arrival of nightmare managed to make Sci surprised because how long had he not come here to ask for something.

"What are you doing here?" ask science.

nightmare didn't answer sci he immediately gave ( m/n) towards sci making him surprised again because he saw a human figure brought by nightmare " what are you doing?" asked the sci seriously.

"I didn't do anything and he became like that because of his strong magic pressure that made him like that." answer nightmares.

"So I want you to heal what happened to him and... don't try to do anything to him or I will kill you." said nightmare while threatening sci.

sci could only nod quickly and then the nightmare immediately disappeared, sci let out a sigh of relief with sweat falling.

sci then took ( m/n) a medical bed and checked what had happened to him, after being examined the results made sci confused and surprised because the test results wrote if his magic suppressed because something happened to his soul or something bad had made his soul to suppress his magic.

Of course this confused sci because it was the first time he had seen something like this, because he thought if it was because of that soul he should check (m/n)'s soul.

when sci wants to bring out the soul belonging to ( m/n) to come out the moment after he takes out the soul ( m/n) in front of him there is now a heart shape with 3 traits and a white ring that surrounds the soul.

sci looked at the soul with wide eye sockets "he has 3 traits at once and what's with this white ring around his soul?" think science.

when he wanted to touch the soul suddenly there was a hand holding his hand making him reflexively look at the owner of the hand, beside him was standing swap and (n/n) seriously.

"If I were you I wouldn't do it." say swap.

sci who saw the two of them reminded him of someone he missed for a long time "...buttercup?" call science.

"I'm sorry but we both are not him but we are both his alternate universe so is he." said (n/n) while looking at (m/n) who was still asleep.

sci became a little sad then he lowered his hand so with a swap, then ( n/n) walked to the side ( m/n) and sat beside him worriedly.

"How is he?" ask (n/n).

sci woke up from his daydream and looked at (n/n) "... I'm still confused about this situation, the situation looks like it's fine... but after I checked the results it said that the magic was suppressed because something bad happened to his soul or something else." answer science.

"So I checked his soul and it looks like this." he said who was still looking at the sci.

swap and ( n/n) looked at each other then nodded then swap nudged sci to wake him up who kept seeing ( m/n's) soul making sci blush.

"We have a theory but ... we're still not sure about it either." say swap.

" what's that?" ask science.

"...we think it's like that because something bad happened to someone or a vision of something bad happening made the magic overflow and lose control." answer (n/n).

sci widened her eyes "we have a request of you but ..." swap stopped his speech.

"We want you to answer honestly..." said (n/n).

"Whose side are you actually on?" they both asked at the same time.

"W-what do you mean." said the sci nervously.

"We want to know if you're on whose side... bad sans or star sans." say (n/n).

sci was silent for a moment then turned her face "I was actually on the side of bad sans but that was then ... I've been wanting to get out of bad sans for some reason but nightmare always threatens me so ..." sci stopped his speech.

"You chose to betray them and chose to join Star Sans secretly but are still in Bad Sans looking for more information for Star Sans right?" said (n/n) which continued the sci speech.

sci looked at the two of them in shock at the swap and ( n/n) could tell "okay then we trust you." say swap.

then swap approached sci and gave him a cell phone belonging to ( m/n) which out of nowhere "call classic number now and tell him to meet you here right now and bring star sans." say swap.

"But what about-" Sci's words were cut off by (n/n) prompting him to leave the lab to call classic.

"(m/n) let us take care of it!! so don't worry!!" say swap.

"If anything strange happens we will inform you immediately." said (n/n) with a smile.

after outside sci can only exhale roughly "they both are always like they're sans want it blue or fell." thought sci sweatdrop.

then sci calls classic using a cellphone ( m / n).

(at star sans place)

classic is lying on the sofa belonging to the star sans headquarters, he is still feeling nervous and worried about the situation (m/n).

he is now with ink, dream, feel, and blue somehow ink asks for help from fell and fell instead accepts it.

they're currently thinking about how to guard the nightmare base so they question it to fell since he's a former member of them.

"Are you sure fella?" ask ink.

"Of course stupid!! I still remember very well but they must have changed their guard a bit so that you guys are more difficult to fight their base." replied fell with a little annoyed.

classic just drank his soy sauce while listening to the two of them talk until he felt his trouser pocket vibrate.

classic stopped his drink and took out his cell phone and saw (m/n)'s phone number made him pick up the phone immediately.

"hello (m/n) are you okay!? did they treat you harshly? or did they hurt you!?" said classic quickly.

ink and fell immediately looked at classic in surprise while dream and blue looked from the kitchen door "what's wrong classic?" asked dream.

classic doesn't answer he is waiting for an answer from the person he misses all this time "hello ( m/n)?" call him again.

"Sorry, classic this is not your (m/n) but I'm a sci."

|| ✨|| To be continued|| 😊🌸||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 94 32
- 𝓘𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓘𝓷 '𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓶𝓪,' 𝓲𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓡𝓪𝓿�...
1.6K 52 12
A yugioh zexal what if one shot story. What if Yuma and Nash lose the duel against Don thousand? What difference does it make and what will happen to...
4.2K 107 11
Your Y/n.. a boy that lost his older brother while he was in duty and then somehow got hit by a car. Geez, how lucky are you? Well not much because b...
580K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...