The life She Lives

By _ruby07f01_

The light in their darkness. The light that guides them through their dark world. But what happens when that... More

Introduction
Characters
Charcters pt2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
This.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Amara Easton/Bianchi
Aesthetics and Characters
Aesthetics and Characters pt.2
Aesthetics and Characters pt.3
Romeo & Roman
Amara's Penthouse
Bianchi House
Bianchi House pt.2
Bianchi House Pt.3
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 25

15.2K 323 81
By _ruby07f01_

Amara's POV

'Cause you know i love the players AND YOU LOVE THE GAME!!'
I screamed at the top of my lungs as i danced in front on my mirror.

It was currently 8:35pm and i was meant to be at a party over an hour ago.

I sat back down in my chair in front of my mirror, adjusting my towel, and began doing my hair again as Taylor Swift played in the background.

'ARE YOU FUCKING READY YET'
Silas, one of my best friends, screamed barging into my dressing room.

'I'll take that as a no'
He muttered, looking away and sitting down on the chair next to where i was.

'Can you hurry the fuck up please?'
He questioned making me turn to him and stare.

'Remember who's holding a curling iron bitch'
I said, rolling my eyes and then turned back to face the mirror, grabbing another piece of hair.

'Babe, we are over an hour late. All of us our downstairs waiting while you scream Taylor fucking Swift songs.'

'Hey!! Disrespect my woman like that again and i will shove this curling iron so far up your ass you will taste the fucking heat. Comprende?'
I said, pointing the tip of the curling iron at him.

'Yes ma'am'
I voiced, quicker than i could blink.

'Anyways, i'm nearly ready. Just gotta get changed then i'm done'
I said, sipping on my drink that was next to me.
Iced coffee and rum precisely. Triple.

'What are you wearing, lemme pick your outfit'
He explained and walked towards my closet.

'I picked already, it's hanging up'
I shouted, unplugging the curling iron and putting it back in its place.

I walked into my closet, grabbing underwear from my drawer and walking towards the hanger that my outfit was on.

'You fucking someone tonight?'
I asked as i began to get change as Silas sat down in a chair.

'Yup, i fucking need it'
He said, going on his phone.

'Same love, same'
I murmured.

'Holy shit'
I heard him utter as i zipped up the back of the dress.

'Can you?'
I asked, gesturing to my back.

'Yeah, come here'
He explained, taking my hand and leading me towards my dressing room again.

He grabbed a makeup brush and the foundation and stared covering my back.

After about 5 minutes he had finished.

'Your stunning you know?'
He said, kissing my temple and putting the brush and foundation back.

'I know, you haven't got to remind me every day'
I explained, rolling my eyes.

'Andddd she's back'
He murmured as he rolled his eyes and began walking towards the door.

'I'll be downstairs'
He shouted to me.

After another 20 minutes, topping up my concealer, mascara, applying lipgloss, spraying perfume and adding my jewelry i made my way downstairs, fiddling with the angel and puzzle piece necklaces i had on, a thing that i did constantly. I don't know who gave them to me but i know i had them since i was a baby.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs with my phone in one hand, drink in the other, everyone turned to look at me.

'Picture time fuckers'
I said, placing my drink on the table.

'Baby, come on we're nearly 2 hours late'
Gabriel said, leaning back on the sofa again, making me smack his head.

'Do i give a fuck? I like to call it 'being fashionably late' but see, you wouldn't get it'
I explained, walking over towards Jade and Amelia, attacking both of them in hugs.

'I missed y'all'
I voiced, pulling away from them, noticing the slight tan on Amelia's face. They had both been on holiday together for 2 weeks, Amelia's dad absolutely loves Jade and decided that she should go with them on a family holiday. We was all actually meant to go but unfortunately, people don't know how to do their fucking jobs properly.

'PICTURES EVERYONE!! LETS GO!! Oh and babe, could you get us some shots?'
Amelia shouted looking towards Silas, grabbing my phone and pushing me towards Gabriel and Axel.

After another 10 minutes of taking pictures, we finally left my penthouse and made our way downstairs to my car.

I threw the keys to Jade, since she was the most sensible and sat in the passenger side, plugging my phone in.

Silas, Gabriel, Axel and Amelia sat in the back, Amelia on Silas' lap.

•••••

(⬆️Amara's Dress)

(⬆️Amara's Heels)

(⬆️Amelia's Outfit)

(⬆️Amelia's Heels)

(⬆️Jade's Outfit)

(Jade's Heels)

(⬆️Silas' Outfit)

(⬆️Axel's Outfit)

(⬆️Gabriel's Outfit)

•••••

As we finished screaming the lyrics to our last song, we finally pulled up at the house the party was at. 9:30pm. Only 2 hours and 30 minutes late.

All of us stepped out of the car and walked into the house. Ignoring all of the looks and stares we received. I walked in first and looked around, not bothered about all of the looks i was getting. It was like a daily thing in my life now.

This house was fucking huge. There were people outside, inside, upstairs and downstairs. Most of the people were from our school. There was cups and bottles everywhere, spilled drinks, , people screaming the lyrics to the songs that played, people grinding on each over or making out.

I glanced around the room and realized pretty much everyone was staring at me.

I ignored everyone, grabbed onto Axel and Silas' hands and made my way towards the kitchen, humming along the song that was playing as the others followed behind.

Gabriel placed the bag onto the counter and pulled out 1 of the bottles.

Amelia grabbed 6 shot cups and Gabriela poured the tequila into all 6.

'I LOVE YOU GUYS'
We all screamed together, downing the shot at the same time, feeling the burn.

'Let's dance'
I shouted at Amelia, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the dance floor that was already packed.

We were shoulder to shoulder to people, people were grinding on people they didn't know, people were drinking alcohol from the bottle, people were living their best lives and making memories as Drunk in Love by Beyoncé played. Soon enough, all of the other joined us and we were all dancing together. Jade and Amelia were making out, i was dancing with Axel, occasionally grinding on him.
Silas was talking to a boy, and Gabriel was making out with some girl.

I turned around and faced Axel, wrapping my arms around his neck while i swayed my hips from side to side. I pulled his head down and placed my lips on his as his hands went to my waist.

See Axel and i are not in a relationship. Axel, Silas, Gabriel and i were never into all of that stuff. Axel and i often fucked, Gabriel too, but we were never more than that. (Y'all if you guys haven't noticed Silas is gay btw)

'I'm gonna get another drink, you want?'
I explained, pulling away.

'Nah, i'm good angel'
He said, leaning down towards my ear and placing a kiss on my neck.

His hands glided down past my waist as i walked away, i didn't bother looking back as i knew that that mother fucker was smirking. Bitch.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of Hennessy and a shot cup.

As i downed my shot, a guy appeared next to me.
Brown eyes and dark blonde hair. Freckles across his nose and cheeks. Cute.

'Can i help you?'
I asked, feeling the dizziness from drinking.

After we talked for a few minutes, we ended up on the dance floor, kissing and grinding against each over.

He pulled away and took my hand in his, leading me upstairs and into one of the bedrooms.

•••••

Yeah, so we fucked.

He was decent, probably a 7/10.

I stumbled into a bathroom nearby, locking the door and looking into the mirror.

I stared at myself for a few seconds and smiled to myself.

'Your so pretty'
I muttered, hearing the music play in the background as i was in my own little world.

'POLICE!!!!'
I heard somebody shout.

Who the fuck. I'm in the middle of a piss bro.

'Oh fuck it'
I said, rolling my eyes and finish going to the toilet.
This wouldn't be the first time something like this had happened.

After a few more seconds i heard a knock at the door.

'Open the fucking door'
I heard a familiar voice shout.

I stood up, flushed the toilet, washed my hand and dried them, taking my time. Then i unlocked the door, coming face to face with somebody i knew very well.

'MARS BAR'
I screamed, jumping on top of him and hugging him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love her🙄

Follow and vote loves😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 3.8K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...
3M 68.8K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
848K 19.1K 29
"If you think you can just up and leave me, you're sadly mistaken. I'll kill anyone that tries to take you away from me. I promise you! You and me, b...
53.5K 1.1K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...