My Brothers' Mafia Best Friend

By hessaherophinelove

"Aiden..." I shake my head, eyes fixed anywhere but the gorgeous man next to me. His hand grips my chin tigh... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 41

63.9K 1.5K 668
By hessaherophinelove

Avery bobs her head in a nod. The small smile on her face makes a half smile tug at my lips. She looks so content. I kiss the crown of her head and watch amused as she tilts her neck back, swallowing everything that might've been left in the bottom of the glass.

"Do you have more of this? It tastes really good." She admits and returns her attention to the glass. Ry traces the thin rim with the tip of her finger. "The bottle's on the bar cart."

She stands up from my lap. The loss of contact almost makes me fucking whine. Almost.

My eyes stay fixated on her body as she walks over to the corner of the room, where a bar cart stands in front of the black bookshelf. Her shirt has ridden up a little, revealing her perfect fucking ass. I'm jealous of the string of fabric and the way it disappears between the flawless cheeks.

I want my teeth to mark her. Everywhere. Especially her ass.
And tits.
Everywhere.

Especially in places visible to others.
Arsenio.

I really don't fucking like his presence. Nor do I like the way he keeps a smug look whenever he looks at me and Ry's around. As if he's going to try something on her.

Hence as to why I need to get the message clear that she's someone else's. That she's mine. That she belongs to me. Only me and no one else.

And even if he did try anything. It would be his last.

Avery takes a seat on my lap again. She rotates her head at my silence. "What's with the scowl? Did I do something?" My girl asks in a small, concerned voice.

The realisation of how my face got to look like right now hits me. I unclench my jaw and cup her's in my hand. "Nothing my love. Just thinking."

Setting the now full glass on the desk, she wiggles around on me. My previous thoughts are too fucking consuming for new ones to enter my mind.

I fucking hate him.

"Penny for your thoughts?" She tilts her head.

No. I want to say. I can't let her in on my insecurities. She can't know who he is. That she's met him before.

My brows furrow for a brief moment when she places her fingers on the corners of my lips, stretching upwards. What is she doing?

"What are you doing?" I ask. She still hasn't let go of my mouth.

"I like it better when you smile." She whispers and grins in triumph when a a small, genuine smile appears on my face.

As if she won something precious.

"Only because of you." She blushes at my truthfulness and pecks my nose before turning around.

"Take it slow, babe." I remind when she brings the glass up to her lips again. The amber liquid inside the crystal reminds me of how much of a lightweight she really is. Ry will get fucking smashed within minutes if she keeps this up.

With an appreciative smile, she grabs the pen and starts drawing hearts on the sticky notes, again. She's so cute.

I don't even want to imagine a life without her.

I clutch her further into me. Her hand tightens around me. I love it.

My eyes fall on all of the unfinished paperwork in front of me. I'm really not in the fucking mood to deal with this bullshit. Deciding that it'll have to be finished tomorrow, I relax into the cold leather of my chair.

"You won't finish with that?" Ry asks, turning her head to look at me. I shake my head in response, tighten my grip around her and let my eyes fall closed.

Avery lays back against me, her head on my shoulder.

We both relax in the other's hold. A few minutes pass with me playing with her hair and Ry tracing patterns on the back of my hand before she lifts her upper body.

The sound of papers getting stacked rises confusion within me. Peering one of my eyes open, I see Ry organising all the finished papers in one stack before putting them in a black folder.

"Where should I put these?" She asks, looking at me over her shoulder.

"The third drawer," I blurt, not really caring where they'll be stored. "You don't have to do this, bellissima." I tell her truthfully. She's not my assistant.
(beautiful.)

But I would give fucking everything for her to be. I close my eyes as I think of Ry in my office all day.

Dressed in tight skirts and dresses. See-through blouses.

Fuck.

I would have her bent over my desk all day.

...fucking in different positions everyday...

I open my eyes when I feel her intent gaze on me. Her face is expressionless. My heart nearly drops when I look what she holds up.

In her hand, a clear bag containing green substance.

Fuck me.

The last time I got high was over a month ago, long before she moved in with me. I remember being pissed about something. Weed was the only thing that could relax my mind at the moment.

She wasn't here.

I look back into her eyes. They remain emotionless.

Is she mad at me?

Doesn't she want me smoking?

I'll fucking quit. If that's what makes her happy. I'll get rid of it.

I'm left astonished by what she says next.

"Can we smoke?" She asks in a small voice. Maybe it'll help ease my head. I agree, not knowing what I'm getting myself into.

......

Ry rolls off the couch, face-planting into the carpeted floor beside me. I wince at the loud thud. Owie. Instead of showing my concern, I bark out a laughter.

"Idiot," I mumble, laughing harder when she stands up. Her legs wobbly. The shirt she's wearing has ridden up around her waist, showing me her full ass as she faces away from me.

I love her cute booty.

I shut my mouth when she glares sharply at me. "The only idiot I see in this room," she points a finger at me, rubbing her sore nose with her other hand. "Is you!"

I scoff. "Obviously." I roll my eyes. "You can't see your own face." Regret instantly heaves in my chest.

"I'm sorry clumsy baby sugar-bite,"I ramble the first words I come up with. My smugness turns into fear, when her glare hardens. "Stop!" I screech, shielding my face with my hands.

She looks fucking murderous by the way she stalks toward me.

"Apologise to me," I peek through my fingers. Ry holds her head high, her eyes shut as she awaits for my apology. The woman was seconds away from killing me. "I just did," shrugging, I lower my hands.

She doesn't look as fucking murderous anymore.
Thankfully.

A thoughtful look crosses her face and she nods, lowering her head and opening her eyes. They hold a warmth I can't quite describe.

She drapes a leg over my lap and wraps her arms around me. "Can you please hug me?" Her tone is pleading.

"Only if you give me mushy-mushy kisses." My lips pucker, my eyes close as I await here lips on mine.

She kisses me and I sigh in delight and lay down on my back, taking her with me. Rolling over, my head lays lays comfortably on her soft breasts. "I love your boobs." I comment, snuggling further into them. "They're so soft and squishy."

A hum is the answer I get.

We lay on the hard floor in silence. My body feels as if it's not on me. I feel numb but I can still feel Avery on top of me. It's quite tranquil.

Ry's voice let's me know that she hasn't fallen asleep. "I want to be a MILF." She mutters.

"What's that?" I frown.

She gasps dramatically, lifts my face and looks into my eyes. "Mother I'd Like to Fuck." Her hands leave my face unexpectedly. My face smashes into her tits.

It didn't hurt.

"Ow," Avery whines but brushes it off.

I enjoy the way her fingers tangle in my hair.

"You would be a DILF if you had my babies." My stomach feels really weird as she talks about a future with me. The good kind of weird. The kind of weird she is when she is drunk. Or stoned.

"Actually, you already are a DILF." She giggles. Her chest vibrates underneath me. I furrow my eyebrows and lift myself up on one arm, staring down at her red face. "What?"

"You're my daddy." She cackles, snorting right after. I laugh when she sounds like a pig.

My cute little pig.

"Stop calling me a pig!" She cries. Our laughter gets louder.

I'm off my fucking head.

"I didn't mean to say it out loud." I kiss her nose, her laughter dying down.

I grimace as I think over her previous words. "I didn't know you had a daddy kink." Ry's eyes snap open. She looks at me with mischief, "I don't." She shrugs. "But I can get one if you like," she speaks about it as if it were an item you buy. Both her eyes flick closed when she tries to shoot me a wink.

I chuckle when she brings my head down to her chest again and hugs me close to her. "I mean, you have the most prodigious dick I've ever seen in my life."

My body tenses. I pull away from her and look down at her with hard eyes, feeling possessive. "My dick is the only one you've ever fucking seen in your life."

"Yeah," she agrees. Fucking thankfully. I almost breath in relief. "But I bet it's bigger than average."

"Damn right it is," I mutter and lay back down on her breasts.

"Are you sleepy?" I ask after a while. Her breathing has evened out. As much as I don't want the warm comfort of her arms around me to disappear, the floor is way too fucking hard and we won't be able to fucking move tomorrow if we sleep on it.

"Mhmm." She nods against my head. My attempt at standing up goes to waste. The death grip around my neck being the reason. "Not yet."

"We'll be sore tomorrow."

"I'm always sore the day after you fuck me." She whispers, giggling.

"We'll both be sore when I fuck you tomorrow then." I grunt when she pushes me off her. Rolling over and getting on my knees, I push myself up and hold a hand out for my girl to take.
.....

I walk down the dark hallway, trying not to stumble over my own fucking feet. A half sleeping Avery is in my arms, her legs hooked around my waist tightly.

Slowly opening our bedroom door I walk inside and kick my pants off. My dress shirt came off sometime when we were downstairs, but not do I know nor remember how that happened.

Carefully I place Ry on the bed and slip under the covers beside her. She mumbles incorrect sentences when I roll on top of her, my head on her boobs like before.

I love them.

She rakes a hand through my hair. I yawn. "I love you, Ry." I mutter and kiss the swell of her breast. She hums in reply and places a kiss on my hair.

"I love you more Aiden."

I stop.
Moving.
Breathing.
I stop fucking everything.

My eyes snap open. Are the drugs fucking my whole system?

"What?" I whisper harshly. My eyes running over her sleeping face. Am I hallucinating?

Please tell me I'm not hallucinating. My heart is thumping so fucking fast in my chest. I can feel the hard pumps against my skin.

She nods her head, eyes closed. A small sleepy smile is on her lips. "Yeah. I love you." She sighs, hugging me tighter. "So much." She huffs.

......
A/n

AAAAAHHHHH I'M SCREAMING!!!!!!! I can't wait for you to read the next chapter... and the one after that is my favourite... *evil laughter*

Just kidding... not.

Sorry for this chapter being so short, but I had to cut it here to get the next one the way I want... and there will be ****

I hope you liked this chapter, I think I did to be honest.

Please give feedback if you have any, I would appreciate it.

Vote and comment if you'd like! And I want honest opinions...

luv u, ur important babe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...