THE DARKEST HOUR ยฒ โœถ stiles s...

peachpick รกltal

(ON HIATUS!) ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ญ โœถ โ› so, i'm going to have these voices in my head and a ghost followin... Tรถbb

๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’๐’๐’†. who am i?
โ €โ €โ €๐’Š. LG
โ €โ €โ € ๐’Š๐’Š. the beginning of the end
โ €โ €โ € ๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. missing
โ €โ €โ €๐’Š๐’—. dead on arrival
โ €โ €โ €๐’—. the resurrection
โ €โ €โ €๐’—๐’Š. haunted
โ €โ €โ € ๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. patterns
โ €โ €โ €๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the weakest link
โ €โ €โ €๐’Š๐’™. gasoline
โ €โ €โ € ๐’™. honorary guest
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. unusual alliance

โ €โ €โ € ๐’™๐’Š. may it be me

624 45 6
peachpick รกltal

HOW LONG WILL I SLIDE?
SEPARATE MY SIDE. I DON'T
BELIEVE IT'S BAD. SLIT MY
THROAT IT'S ALL I EVER HAD.

SEASON 3, EPISODE 9
the girl who knew too much

STILES, SCOTT, BRIDGETTE and Vic exited the school and outside. The two teenage boys screamed for Lydia and Willow but did nothing. Not like they expected to find anything, but they held out hope. They had no leads, no ideas where they could be nothing to—

⠀⠀⠀"STILES!" Scott suddenly shouted, limbs flopping all over the place before running towards him to hold tightly onto Stiles' shoulder for balance.

⠀⠀⠀It took Stiles a second to realize, but milky white eyes were staring back at him, and sudden dread filled his veins.

⠀⠀⠀"Kit?!" Stiles exclaimed. "What are you doing? Do you know where Willow is?"

⠀⠀⠀"What... is going on?" Bridgette asked warily, looking between Stiles and Kit-Scott with a worried gaze.

⠀⠀⠀"It's... complicated," Stiles attempted to explain but stopped himself, not sure what he could say. Willow hadn't even told anyone about Kit other than himself.

⠀⠀⠀"You just called Scott, Kit," Vic added for him, not amused by Stiles' lack of answers.

⠀⠀⠀"That's because I am Kit," they explained, turning to Vic, who suddenly stepped back, looking frazzled by the white eyes. Kit ignored the man, flicking Scott's hands out and releasing the claws. "Haha, cool."

⠀⠀⠀"Kit!" Stiles shouted at them. When Kit looked back at him in confusion, Stiles gave them a look that they still didn't seem to understand. "Willow?!"

⠀⠀⠀"Oh, right!" Kit said, putting their hands behind their back. "Willow and Lydia have been taken by Ms. Blake in one of the classrooms. I don't remember which one... but I can go find out," Kit explained, pointing their thumb back behind them toward the main building of the school.

⠀⠀⠀"That might be helpful," Stiles snapped at them sarcastically, rubbing a hand over his face. "We'll head over—"

⠀⠀⠀An ear-piercing scream rushed over the group, goosebumps raising along their skin and hairs standing up straight, knowing that it was Lydia.

⠀⠀⠀"Scott can hear right now, right?" Stiles asked Kit.

⠀⠀⠀Kit nodded.

⠀⠀⠀"Okay, he'll be able to find them," Stiles explained. "But you have to get out."

⠀⠀⠀"Then you won't be able to see me," Kit pouted.

⠀⠀⠀"Kit!"

⠀⠀⠀Kit rolled their eyes, and then Scott's eyes returned to normal. He stared back at Stiles, his hands stretched out in front of him as he kept his balance and stayed frozen in place. His eyes rose slowly to look at Stiles, waiting for him to explain.

⠀⠀⠀"No time!" Stiles exclaimed, putting his hand on Scott's shoulder and turning him toward the school. "We have to find Willow and Lydia."

"UNBELIEVABLE," MS. BLAKE whispered, staring blankly across the room. She walked around Lydia, staring back at her in complete astonishment. "You have no idea what you are, do you? A banshee, right before my eyes.

⠀⠀⠀"You're just like me, Lydia. Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it. It's too bad, though, and too late."

⠀⠀⠀With Ms. Blakes back turned to her, Willow snapped her wrists inward toward her chest and ripped the duct tape, and forced her hands free. Thank all for those stupid YouTube kidnap survival videos her dad made her and Bridgette watch after Laurel.

⠀⠀⠀Willow jumped onto Blake's back. She pulled all of her weight backward with her, making Blake unsteady and fall to the ground. Willow's back crunched beneath the weight of Ms. Blake, and her arms released from their hold. Blake took the opportunity, turning so she was over Willow, and her hands clamped down onto Willow's throat.

⠀⠀⠀"You just don't want to die, do you?" Ms. Blake asked, hissing as she pressed her thumbs into the scar. "I hope this time, you stay dead, but if not, I hope I'm the one who keeps on killing you."

⠀⠀⠀"DROP IT!"

⠀⠀⠀Blake looked up to see Mr. Stilinski across the room from her with his gun pointed at her. Blake smirked, letting Willow go. Willow rolled onto her side, taking in deep breaths.

⠀⠀⠀Blake pulled a knife from her side and threw it into Mr. Stilinski's chest. He fell to his knees.

⠀⠀⠀Scott followed after, appearing in the doorway and charged Blake. He jumped over the desk and attacked Blake, but she was well-versed in defense and evaded each of his attacks. After a minute, Blake rose her hand and threw it into Scott's chest. Scott went flying across the room, and when he stopped, he threw up blood from the impact.

⠀⠀⠀Stiles came screeching in behind Scott, staring at Willow on the floor as she stared back at him. Blake turned to see Stiles. She put her hand on the desk and pushed it into the door to stop them from coming in. Vic and Bridgette appeared next in the window.

⠀⠀⠀Vic started to push against the door, trying to get it to budge while Bridgette stood behind them, trying to do the spell Willow had before to get into Scott's room. However, she was a healer, and the words came stumbling out of her lips. It would take a while for her to get through.

⠀⠀⠀Mr. Stilinski managed to stand again, his gun in hand and directed at Blake, who only turned back in amusement. Willow rolled onto her back, letting out a breath about to stand, but Blake slammed her heel into her chest, definitely cracking a few ribs. Willow groaned, shutting her eyes from the pain, and clenched her teeth until they too felt like breaking.

⠀⠀⠀"There was a girl," Mr. Stilinski said between the pain in his chest. "Years ago, we found her in the woods, her face and body slashed apart. That was you, wasn't it?"

⠀⠀⠀"Maybe I should've started with philosophers," Blake mused, looking past his question. "With knowledge and strategy."

⠀⠀⠀Mr. Stilinski shot her in the thigh, but all it did was have her pause to look at the healing wound before she was moving towards him again.

⠀⠀⠀"Healers.."

⠀⠀⠀She grabbed him by the hilt of the knife in his chest, forcing him up with her.

⠀⠀⠀"Warriors... Guardians... Virgins," she said the last lightly, turning back to look at Willow then to Mr. Stilinski again.

⠀⠀⠀The door burst open, Bridgette was able to get the spell, but it was too late. As Stiles came running into the room, he stopped short, seeing the shattered glass out toward the parking lot, and his dad was gone.

AUTHOR'S NOTE —

Sorry if these past two chapters were kind of boring. It's in part why I did a double update and also just that I haven't posted in a while. The next two chapters I'm really excited for and has a few twists and turns that I don't think you guys will be expecting.

SONG: Otherside by Red Hot Chili Peppers

Comment and vote if you enjoyed but I appreciate you guys just reading this. Love you all and see you in the next chapter.

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

11.2K 269 38
Kya Hansen was invisible to all but one. Her rambling spaz she liked to call him. Six years before, she had died and was left wandering aimlessly. U...
225K 2.8K 66
๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‹๐„. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
582K 22.2K 72
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
26.6K 1.3K 40
"๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ" ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...