The runaway children Fullmeta...

By maddiebear17

Join the adventures of Edward Elric with his twin sister Cassidy Elric, his younger brother Alphonse Elric an... More

Identification porfiles
The day it all began
Someone will help us
Everythings going to be alright
Please smile
You lied to me
How can i say no to that
One is all and all is one
fullmetal team
We found our reason to fight
Their first train heist
Please come home with me
I love you
Its a terrible day for rain
Will you marry me

Because Your my father

36 0 0
By maddiebear17

Edward's POV

We finally got off the train. It took forever to get here. Right now we're hiding in bushes to avoid detection from the military, the Rockbell house is up the road so we'll be able to hide there for awhile. "We just have to go up this road and we'll be able to hide in the house." Hughes looks at me and asked. "You sure it's okay to hide in Pinako Rockbells house? She's not a big fan of the military." "Yeah but once we tell her what really happened she'll be less pissed." "I hope your right." I heard Mustang mutter. We move up the road to another bush and hide there until someone passes us. After awhile we heard someone sobbing like a girly girl.

We looked at saw a man with blonde hair wearing what looked like vacation clothes, with tears going down his face. "Who's this guy?" Cassidy asked with a disturbed look on her face. I'm pretty sure we all have the same look. "That's Sargent Brose of the military. He works under Armstrong." "Armstrong? That means he's on our side." "Right on the nose kid." Mustang said and we all jumped out in front of him.

Roy: Sargent Brose. Did Armstrong send you?

He nodded with a sniff.

Hughes: Where's Lieutenant Ross? You two are normally together?

He cried harder while saying. "Lieutenant Ross, is being swindled by old man." We look at him confused and eyebrows raised.

Everyone: Huh?

No ones POV

At the Rockbells house, Lieutenant Ross, a women with black hair and blue eyes with a mole on her left eye, talking to a man with blonde hair, a beard and gold eyes.

Man: I saw the most beautiful brown Eagle when I was young. It was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen, it was the first life I had ever saw. You hair reminds me of it's wings, thank you reminding me of a wonderful memory.

Ross is smiling at him with a blush.

Ross: Thank you, what a lovely thing to say.

At a distance in bushes, the group was watching them from a distance.

Brosh: See she's being swooned, hook, line and sinker.

He bites his hat, ripes it off and continues to cry.

Winry: Should we do something?

Roy: Bigger then love?

Hughes: Kinda hard to imagine Ross being swooned like that.

Alphonse: Cas? Doesn't he look familiar?

Cassidy: Yeah. He does look familiar.

Alphonse: Doesn't he brother?

Cassidy and Alphonse look at where Ed was but he wasn't there. "Brother?" They make a sound of surprise to see him running towards the house. As the man was messing with her hair, he turned around into hearing Ed's voice. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING FLIRTING!?!" He punches the man in the face in angry. Ross looks confused. "Edward what the?" When the man landed on the ground with a groan, Ed looks at him in angry. "Your gone for ten years and I come back home to that?! Damn you old man!"

Cassidy and Alphonse gasp in realization, that this man was there father. They jog towards the house in glee.

Alphonse: Dads home!

Cassidy: He's back!

As they were running, they start to remember that their father only saw he them when they were little. They start slowing down until they got to him when he stood up.

Cassidy: Hi,

Alphonse: Hi sir, I'm not sure if you recognize us but we're-

The man, Hohenheim, chuckled at them and says.

Hohenheim: Hello Alphonse, Cassidy. It's good to see you again.

They look at him shocked that he recognized them.

Hohenheim: You've gotten big Alphonse and you look just like your mother Cassidy.

They blush at this and he looks at Edward who doesn't look at him.

Hohenheim: Edward. So do you still hate drinking milk?

Edward gets angry at this and stomps on him saying while everyone looks at him shocked.

Edward: Who are you calling so short just because he doesn't drink milk!?!

Winry, Hughes and Roy sweat drop while saying in unison. "That's not what he said Edward."

Their all inside while Hohenheim is outside with Den while it was dark outside eating.

Hughes: So, are you still mad Ed?

Edward: Who ever said I was mad?

Edward takes a bite of his bread and Ross says while destroying the bread.

Ross: There's nothing to be mad about! I was having a polite conversation with that man! Nothing else.

Winry smiles at her knowingly.

Winry: It sure seemed you enjoyed it though.

Ross gasps and blushed more with a smile and say while ripping her bread together.

Ross: Oh it was just the Cologne he was wearing. No soldier I know in the military wears cologne.

Brosh has a depressed aura around him with tears in his eyes and said.

Brosh: Maybe the soldiers you know don't want to smell like flowery sissy boys!

Ross looks at him unamused and asks.

Ross: And just what's wrong with you anyway?

Brosh just cry's again as the Fullmetal team sweat drops at him. Edward scowls at the mention of his cologne.

Edward: I hate his smell. I had to smell it for five years, until he got sick of us.

Cassidy: You know that's not true Edward.

Edward: How would you know?

Cassidy: Because mom told us that he would come back and that he had something to do. You know this.

Edward just scoffs and doesn't say anything. Cassidy decides to go up stairs to take a bath. While she's up there someone knocks on the door, Hughes opens it to reveal Hohenheim looking at them.

Hohenheim: Uh, someone just came threw the upstairs window. They said that they knew you guys.

Thinking it's someone else they run upstairs and call out.

Everyone: Cassidy! Who is-

Cassidy: GET OUT!

Two people came flying out of the room, a boy who was crossed legged and a girl, and landed on the ground with thud. Cassidy is in the door way glaring at them.

Cassidy: I was about to take a bath! What kind of people go through the window anyway!?!

The door slams closed and locks. The five people on the stairwell sweat drops at that and Roy says.

Roy: Looks like she's okay.

Hughes: Yep.

The group and the two new guests go down stairs, when the door slams open and a little girl can be seen running towards Alphonse while yelling.

Girl: ALPHONSE!

She tackles Alphonse to the ground and giggles while looking at him while saying.

Girl: Alphonse! Your actually here! Why didn't you tell me?!

Alphonse: Oh uh, I wanted it to be a surprise.

The Girl blushes and starts giggling some more and keeps hugging him. Hughes and Roy just look dumbfounded by this, really confused as well as Ross and Brosh. As a old man walks in as well Edward walks up to them and says.

Edward: Hughes, Mustang, Ross, Brosh. I'd like you to meet Ling,

Ling: Hi.

Edward: Lan Fan,

Lan Fan: Nice to meet you.

Edward: Fu,

Fu bows at them.

Edward: And Mai Chang.

Mai doesn't say anything but just gives a little wave while clinging to Alphonse's shoulder when he sits up. A little cat like creature appears from Mai and waves as well.

Edward: Oh and the little cat is Shao Mai.

Alphonse: Panda.

Edward: Panda, whatever. These are the people that taught us acrobatics that we mentioned.

Hughes: Nice to meet you guys.

Roy: Yeah, nice to meet you.

After awhile they decided to go to sleep since it was late and the military dogs had to leave in the morning. Ross and Brosh slept in a tent outside, The Xing people slept in their hotel, Hughes and Roy slept in the boys old bedroom and the Fullmetal Team slept in Winrys room.

Roy's POV

I couldn't sleep, not because I was sleeping with Hughes because I did it before but because of the reveal of Hohenheim. He's the one that the killers are after? How the victims described him when they were found, they made it seem that he was dangerous. But now that I saw him, he looks pretty harmless.

I'm down stairs sitting on the chair with my head in my hands, none of this made sense. Why are they after him anyway? Information? Some pact that he made but refused to take part of anything? So many questions ran through my head that I didn't notice someone sitting next to me until the touched my arm.

I jerked away from them and saw that it was Cassidy. "Oh. Hey Cassy, what're you doing up?" "I couldn't sleep. Sleeping in trains and on the ground does that to you. I feel like I'm about to fall into the bed." "Too soft. Like a marshmallow." "Yeah."

We sat in comfortably silence. I put my arm around her shoulders and brought her closer to me. She put her head on my shoulder while wrapping her arms around me, one on my back while the other is on my chest, and I put my hands around her and put my head on top of hers. I felt her small hand clutch my uniform jacket like I was about to disappear.

I gave her a soft kiss on her head and murmured some sweet words to her. "It's okay, I won't disappear. I promise." She buried her head in my shoulder affectionately. After awhile we decided to try and get some sleep, i closed my eyes, ready for a new day.

The next day.

Cassidy's POV

We were saying our goodbyes to Hughes, Roy, Ross and Broch. We were giving each other hugs, when I gave Roy a hug. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and whispered. "I love you." He whispered back. "I love you too." We separated and they got on the carriage going to the train station. We went back inside and discussed about what to do about our dad.

Edward: We shouldn't do anything. He's the one that left us first. Besides his the only reason why mom and the Rockbells are gone.

Alphonse: Brother, we don't know why he left and he probably didn't know.

Winry: Yeah come on Ed. You can't stay mad at him forever.

Edward: Watch me.

Cassidy: We should at least give him a chance to explain.

Edward didnt say anything for awhile until he groaned and said. "Fine. But I get to punch him in the face!" "Good enough." Before we left Pinako yelled out. "Before you go! Trisha told me to tell Hohenheim this if she ever died. I want you to deliver it Ed." "Why me?" "It has to be you. She said 'sorry that I couldn't keep my promise but I'm dying first.' That's what she said." "What do you mean?" "Not sure. She said he'll know what it means." "Okay I'll deliver it but not before I punch him in the face!" "Whatever."

We leave and go into town, he said he was staying there along with Ling and the others. When we got there we saw him cooking something in a fire. He looked up and saw Edward. As he got up he said. "Ah Edward, I didn't think you'd come-." He was cut off when Ed sucker punched him in the face that made him roll away. Ed looks at us and hold his wrist while saying. "That felt good."

Dad got up and held his cheek while looking at Ed and said. "You could've warned me that you were gonna do that! And with your right hand too!" We sweat drop at this not really surprised by Edward's behavior. We sat around the fire as it got dark as he explained the situation to us.

Hohenheim: They call themselves the homunculus gang, they work for a man named 'father'. He's the one that's after me, their only pawns to him.

Cassidy: How do they brainwash their victims?

Hohenheim: Father uses a special hypnosis technique that completely erases the memory of a person and gives them new identity's. I'm not sure what their names are, I just know that they act like siblings. Calling each brothers and sister.

Edward: So this 'father' guy? What does he want?

Hohenheim: I hold valuable information that will help his evil plans.

Alphonse: What is this information dad?

Hohenheim: The key Into immortality.

We gasped in shock. Immortality? That's impossible.

Winry: But that's impossible! No one can be immortal.

Hohenheim: Not completely. There is a way but only I know what it is.

Edward: Is that why their looking for you? For the key to immortality?

Hohenheim: Yes. That's why I had to leave you three at such a young age, for your safety.

Alphonse: So that's why they went after everyone that knew you. Because of this.

Hohenheim: Yes. I was hoping no one told them about you guys but instead someone valued their life other then keeping children and a housewife safe.

Cassidy: Who told them about us?

Hohenheim: A man that went by Majhal. I guess he thought his wife could be speared but instead she lost her life.

Edward: Selfish bastard.

Hohenheim: Yes. You need to warn your Military friends.

Cassidy: Why?

Hohenheim: Because they've infiltrated the military a long time ago and caused the Ishvalan war.

We gasped in shock and decided to go call them. We got up to go but Edward stopped and looked at dad who got up.

Edward: Before I go. Granny told me to deliver a message from mom. 'I'm sorry but I broke my promise. I died first.' That's what she said.

I saw dads eyes widened and tears risen from his eyes. Ed turned around with a glared and yelled out. "There I said it!" He looked shock to to see dad looking up at the stars with tears going down his face. I walked up to Edward and put my hand on his shoulder saying. "Let's give him so privacy." He nodded and we left. We went into a nearby salon and I used their phone while the others ate. I tried getting ahold of the train station to tell Roy or Hughes but they weren't there yet, then I tried Hawkeye and Armstrong but they weren't answering. It was strange, why weren't they answering?

I decided to try again later and go talk to dad. When I got there he was sitting in front of the fire looking at a picture of us together as a family. Dad was holding Ed, mom was holding Al while I stood on a stool holding both of my parents arms. While we were smiling, he cried. It never made since but now that I know the truth I understood.

I kept my distance on wether or not I make my presence known.

Hohenheim: Hello Cassidy. What're you doing here?

I jumped a bit when his said my name but I calmed down and said. "I wanted to see if you were okay. I know moms death is hard to take in, especially since it wasn't a peaceful one." "I'm fine, just wondering what would have happened if I stayed and protected you guys." "Then we've would've died just to torture you or been tortured the same way we did when the kidnapped us and I would've been brainwashed."

"I suppose your right but that still doesn't make me feel any less guilty." I laughed a little and said. "You and Edward both are the same. Thinking that everything is your fault when it's really not." He looks at him and asks. "What do you mean?" "It's not your fault that you know this secret, you probably learned by accident or don't want to do it since it might lead to blood shed but it's your decision to keep it a secret. Because you know that he's going to use it for evil. Your more good then harm, you know that by keeping this secret will save the world. Mom knew that too."

He looks at me for awhile then looks down while getting up and said. "Your allot like your mother you know that don't you?" I smile at him and said. "I'm also like you. Stubborn and always want to do good for others, even if you hurt them."

He walks up to me at arms length and says. "I'm sorry about what happened to your mother. I never intended to cause you three so much harm. Edward to be mentally abused, Alphonse to be beaten, Winry to be whipped and you, to be raped." I take a shaky breathe as I look at him. I wrapped my arms around and he gasped in shock.

I kept my arms around him until he wrapped his arms around him. His hand on the back of my head and his other one on my back. "What did I do to deserve this?" "Because your my father. You deserve this." His arms tightened around me and I felt tears on top of my head. After awhile we separated and someone came running towards me with a letter in hand.

Messager: Are Cassidy Elric?

Cassidy: Yeah.

Messager: This is for you.

He hands me the letter and runs off. I open it and read it. I gasped in horror and ran to the salon.

No ones POV

As the others were eating, Cassidy burst through the door looking panicked and scared.

Cassidy: Guys! We have a problem!

They get up and look at her concerned.

Edward: What's wrong Cas?

Cassidy: Roy, Hawkeye, Hughes and Armstrong have been kidnapped by the homunculi! And they'll release them if we give them Hohenheim.

They gasp in horror that their friends have been kidnapped by their tormentors.

Hey there chibi-Chan. Did you miss me? I certainly missed you, I'll cut this short. We have your rescuers and if you want them to live you'll hand over Hohenheim and we'll return them alive, can't promise that they'll be in one piece though, sorry Chibi Chan.

From your truly, the Homunculi

~🦾🦿~🤖🦾🦿~🧤🔥~🛠🔧~🦅🔫~💪✨~👓🔪~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 163 56
There is a title of a girl named Aaliyah and her journey. Did meet the truth and started a new life with the Elric Brothers. to join a journey and ha...
26.3K 1K 22
After your parents died, the Rockbell family had raised you like you were their own flesh and blood. Winry and you acted like sisters, but other than...
92.8K 3.1K 40
Psst....yeah you, should check out my story. May be to your fancy 😁 -I don't own the characters or the pictures- Beware there may-CORRECTION- will b...
20.6K 436 50
Something goes horribly wrong when Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist, goes to the Gate of Truth. He gets transported, with his childhood friend W...