Young Justice : Hero of Heroes

By ChildOfBeast13

(Y/N), a normal boy who has admired heroes ever since he was 5, but it was impossible for him to become one... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : And Then There were 10
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Independence Day
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Fireworks
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Welcome to Happy Harbor
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Drop Zone
Season 1 Chapter 6 : Schooled
Season 1 Chapter 7 : Infiltrator
Season 1 Chapter 8 : Denial
Season 1 Chapter 9 :Downtime
Season 1 Chapter 10 : Bereft
Season 1 Chapter 11 : Ghostfreaked out
Season 1 Chapter 13 : Homefront
Season 1 Chapter 14 : Alpha Male
Season 1 Chapter 15 : X = Y/n + 2
Season 1 Chapter 16 : Humanity
Season 1 Chapter 17 : Failsafe
Season 1 Chapter 18 : Disordered
Season 1 Chapter 19 : Secrets
Season 1 Chapter 20 : Misplaced
Season 1 Chapter 21 : Coldhearted
Season 1 Chapter 22 : Framed
Season 1 Chapter 23 : Agendas
Season 1 Chapter 24 : The Alliance
Season 1 Chapter 25: Hero of Heroes, (Y/N) 10,000!
Season 1 Chapter 26 : Usual Suspects
Season 1 (Finale) Chapter 26 : (Y/N) 10 Vs Vilgax
(Y/N) 10: Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 1
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 2
(Y/N) 10 : Secret of the Omnitrix - Part 3
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 4
Season 2 Chapter 1 : (Y/N) 10 Returns
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Earthlings
Season 2 Chapter 3 : Alienated
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Bloodlines
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Good Copy, Bad Copy
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Darkest
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Before The Dawn
Season 2 Chapter 8 : True Colours
Season 2 Chapter 9 : War
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Complications
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Intervention
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Ultimate Alien
Season 2 Chapter 13 (Finale) : It's Hero Time!
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Princes All
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Royal We
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Eminent Threat
The Future Of This Book
Malefactor

Season 1 Chapter 12 : Kevin 11

3.1K 82 14
By ChildOfBeast13

The scene opens with Wally, Iris, Barry and Y/n at the beach. Iris and Barry took some time off work for the day and school ended early for Y/n and Wally due to a rodent problem. So they all decided to spend the day at the beach.

Y/n: Guess this makes up for us missing out on the team's beach party.

Wally: Sweet.

Wally and Y/n fistbump before running off onto the beach while Barry and Iris follow after them and set up. The four of them had gone swimming and a fin was visible on the surface of the water and everyone thought there was a shark and got out of the water only for it to be revealed that it was actually Y/n who transformed into Ripjaws.

Ripjaws: Hey, where's everybody going? Surfs up dudes!

Later Barry, Iris, Wally and Y/n started to play volleyball. Y/n turned into Ditto so that they could keep the score. Wally threw the ball into the air and Barry spiked it. Ditto and Iris tried to stop it but they couldn't, that was until Ditto split himself and the clone hit the ball in the air and the original spiked it back over the net scoring a point.

Wally: Hey! That's cheating!

Ditto: No rules says we can't.

Wally grumbled, Barry sighed and Iris chuckled. After that, the four then went to go get something to eat. They ate hotdogs with Barry and Y/n getting ketchup on theirs and Wally and Iris getting mustard on theirs. Iris and Wally said that the sausages tasted weird.

=============================================================================================

[Timeskip]

It was the next day and both Wally and Iris got sick. The two had thermometers in their mouths taking their temperature.

Barry: Well that settles it, you're both sick. I think those sausages might have been bad. *to Y/n* I don't think me or Wally will be able to back you up if anything happens.

Y/n: Huh, guess I'm a solo act today.

============================================================================================

An out of control bus was speeding down a highway as the driver was trying not to crash into other vehicles or other people or buildings. Fourarms was going after the bus by jumping off cars and buildings. With one final jump he got infront of the bus and the four armed alien stopped the bus with his incredible strength. Everyone got off the bus and started to praise Fourarms on how cool, amazing and powerful he is.

Fourarms: Oh no, no, no, no, it was...stop....*happily* Okay, okay, go on!

==================================================================================================

The scene then changes to some criminals preparing to rob the bank. Inside their getaway vehicle they were discussing their plan.

Thug 1: We get in, use the drill to rip open that vault as if it was tissue paper and get out.

But the roof of the vehicle was soon torn off by a certain large figure. The figure lifted the roof over their head revealing their full figure. 

Rath: LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, RANDOM CRIMINALS TRYING TO ROB THE BANK, NOBODY'S RIPPING OPEN NOTHING EXCEPT RATH!

Thug 3: What the heck is that thing?!

Thug 2: Who cares, just attack it!

The thugs take aim then fire multiple rounds at the tempered alien. As the shots hit Rath they had no effect, not even a scratch, making the thugs jaws drop as they couldn't believe what just happened.

Rath: THAT'S YOUR FIRST MISTAKE! WHEN YOU SHOOT RATH, YOU JUST MAKE RATH MAD! *roars*

A fly came flying by nd started to buzz around Rath's face. Rath swatted away the fly but it just came back angering the alien.

Rath: LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING FLY-

Rath was cut off by the sight of the thugs who were trying to rob the bank running off. Rath got even more angry and started tearing the vehicle apart and throwing it.

The police showed up and the criminals ran away and willingly went inside of the police cruiser as the pieces of the car fell to ground. Rath came running on to the scene and the police look at him confused.

Rath: What?! It was already busted!

================================================================================================

Later Captain Cold was blasting his Cold gun all over the place freezing cars and buildings. Y/n showed up and turned into Swampfire.

Captain Cold: A plant? Seriously?

Cold shot his cold gun at Swampfire and got a direct hit freezing the alien in a block of ice. Captain Cold had a celebration but it was short lived when Swampfire ignited the methane on his palms to melt the ice.

Swampfire: That...was weird.

Captain Cold fired his cold gun at Swampfire and the plant alien dodges it heads straight for Captain Cold. Swampfire hit Cold with a left hook then followed up with a right hook before placing his palm on Cold's chest and blasting him away with fire.

Swampfire threw seeds on the ground that grew into large plants that wrapped around Captain Cold and restrained him so that the police could come and take him away.

==============================================================================================

After stopping a few more crimes and out of control vehicles, Y/n went back to Barry's house and collapsed on the couch completely exhausted.

Barry: So, how was your first day as a solo act?

Y/n: Tiring. *yawns* I'm gonna take a nap.

Y/n closed his eyes for a second only to be woken up by the police scanner in the living room. 

Police Officer: Calling nearby units. The Central City train station is experiencing a strange power outage. Professional electricians have tried to fix the problem but a minor has stopped them from doing so.

Y/n: *groans* Why?!

 Barry: *chuckles* How about you take care of it and take the rest of the day off?

Y/n sighed and got up before heading over to the Central City train station. 

================================================================================================

[Timeskip]

Y/n got there and the police officers let him inside the train station and told him that the person causing all this was down in the train tracks. Y/n started walking down into the train tracks when he saw sparks of electricity up ahead. Suddenly a blast of electricity heads towards Y/n and he jumps out of the way.

Y/n stands back up and hears footsteps slowly coming towards him. He then sees a figure that seems to be slightly taller than him coming closer.

???: Good job dodging. Too bad you won't be so lucky next time.

The figure was now infront of Y/n and revealed himself to be a boy with long black hair who seemed to be a bit older than Y/n. He was wearing brown cargo pants, a torn black T-shirt and a padlock necklace.

Y/n: Guessing you're the guy who's causing all of this.

???: *chuckles* What gave me away?

Y/n: Hmm, the outfit, and the fact that you just tried to fry me. Who are you? And what are you doing here?

Kevin: The name's Kevin Leven, and I'm doing whatever I want. Soon, a money train and a passenger train are gonna come passing by. When the two collide I'm gonna take the cash and you're not gonna stop me.

Y/n: Listen I'm really tired, so just stand down so nobody has to get hurt.

Kevin: *laughs* You think you're gonna be able to hurt me? Sorry to burst your little bubble, but I'm not afraid of your little transformations. I've seen you on the news, you can barely control that thing on your wrist. Me on the other hand...

Kevin runs over to the train track switcher and uses the energy to activate it switching the tracks. Kevin then absorbed some energy from the switcher and aims his hand at Y/n as a ball of electricity starts to form in his hand.

Kevin: I can control mine just fine.

Kevin then shoots another blast of electricity at Y/n, but Y/n was able to dodge it in time.

Y/n: Your power is to absorb electricity?

Kevin: Not exactly. I can absorb anything I want and then I can dish it out.

Kevin then sent another electrical blast at Y/n only for him to dodge it again.

Y/n: Okay, I might need some back up. Or even better...some Feedback up!

Y/n then activates the Omnitrix and scrolls to Feedback and then slams down the Omnitrix.

Heatblast looks at his hands and sees that he wasn't Feedback.

Heatblast: Ugh, stupid watch.

Heatblast then looks over at Kevin and aims his hand at him.

Heatblast: Move back!

Kevin: Or what? You're gonna burn my dinner?

Heatblast: Fight me, you're the one who's gonna get burned.

Kevin then puts both hands on the switcher blowing out every single light in the subway station. Heatblast's flames were the only thing illuminating the room. Suddenly, a bolt of electricity comes out of nowhere and hit Heatblast knocking him down to the ground. For a split second Heatblast could see Kevin because of the light made from the lightning blast and sent a fireball in that direction but it didn't hit anything.

Electrical blasts kept hitting Heatblast from all directions until the fire alien had enough. Heatblast ignited his flames and they burned so bright that they illuminated the entire room and he spotted Kevin. Without wasting anytime, Heatblast throws a punch in Kevin's direction and it released a fire blast. Kevin dodged out of the way but got grazed by the fire blast in the process.

Heatblast: Brining the heat!

Heatblast aimed both his palms at Kevin and sent fireblasts at him. At the same time, Kevin aimed both his palms at Heablast and sent two lightning bolts at him. The two blasts collided causing an explosion sending the two back. Kevin got back up and saw that Heatblast was still recovering and ran over to the alien and placed both his hands on him releasing the rest of his stored energy. Heatblast yelled in pain as he was being electrocuted and Kevin upped the juice. Heatblast managed to raise his leg and kick Kevin off of him. Heatblast fell to the ground and wasn't moving as he was in pain.

Kevin tried to shoot more lightning bolts at Heatblast but ran out of power but sees Heatblast and gets an idea. Heatblast gets back up and sees that Kevin, with no power, was running towards him. Heatblast made a fireball and threw it at Kevin, but he slides and dodges the fireball, while sliding between Heatblast's legs getting behind him. Kevin then jumps on Heatblast's back and uses his power as electrical streaks start to surround his body. Heatblast then throws Kevin off his body as he lands somewhere in the subway.

Heatblasts walks over to where Kevin had landed but got blasted with some flames that came out of nowhere.

Heatblast falls to the ground and gets back up and sees something that made his eyes widen in shock.

Kevin: Sike! I absorb energy remember?

Heatblast: You have gotta be kidding me.

Kevin: What's wrong? Is the famous super star jealous he's not the only one with alien powers anymore?

Heatblasts tries to attack Kevin but he simply dodges it by sidestepping. Kevin then uses his new power and sends another fire blast at Heatblast, hitting him in the back causing him to fall on his hands and knees.

Kevin: Looks like I've finally got what I've got coming to me.

Right as Kevin said that the two trains came and were gonna crash right into Heatblast making him gasp.

Kevin: And looks like you've got what's coming to you.

Kevin used this opportunity to escape leaving Heatblast to get crushed. Heatblast aims his hand at the train track switcher and sends a fire blast at it melting it and putting the track back in its original place. The train on Heatblast's right follows the track while the one on his left was still coming at him.

Heatblast: Oh crap!

Heatblast aims his palms at the ground and creates a fire tornado and when the train went through it Heatblast was gone. Heatblast was actually on top of the train and was holding on. The train was going too fast for Heatblast to hold on and lost his grip and started tumbling down the train cars until he got his grip again.

Heatblast melted a hole in one of the train cars and used it to grip onto. Soon, the Omnitrix started to beep and flash red.

Heatblast: Aww man! I hate that sound!

There was a flash of light and Y/n returned back to normal as the train left the tunnel. Suddenly, a red blur came speeding by and grabbed Y/n off the train and put him on the ground.

Y/n: *panting* Thanks.

Flash: No problem. It got late and you didn't come back, and your parents got worried. So I came down there and saw you getting carried away by a train. What happened down there anyway?

===========================================================================================

Meanwhile, Kevin made it to the surface and was using his new powers. He went around blasting everything in sight, cars, stores and buildings. Some police cars came and took aim at Kevin.

Police Officer: Put your hands behind your head and get on the ground!

Kevin turned around and blasted the police with a fireball causing an explosion. Some rubble fell nearby trapping some people underneath. Kevin let out a laugh as he saw the anarchy he had caused.

==================================================================================================

The scene changes to Barry's house, Y/n was explaining what happened down in the subway.

Barry: Wait so he absorbed the Omnitrix?

Y/n: Not the Omnitrix, just Heatblast's powers. We need to go out there and find him! Who knows what he could be doing right now?!

Right as Y/n said that the police scanner went off again detailing Kevin's whereabouts and what he was doing.

Police Officer: Calling all units! A child with powers similar to Y/n 10's is going through the city destroying everything! Calling for immediate back up outside of Central City station!

Barry: That answer your question?

Y/n: No time to lose!

Y/n then activates the Omnitrix and scrolls to XLR8 and then slams down the Omnitrix.

Fouramrs looks around and sees that he's not XLR8.

Fourarms: Aww man.

Fourarms burst out of a nearby wall and made it outside. The four armed alien looked back at the hole he caused and Barry's shocked face.

Fourarms: I'll fix it later.

With that said Fourarms started jumping towards Central City station to stop Kevin from causing anymore damage.

===========================================================================================

[Timeskip] 

Kevin walked over to some people trapped under some rubble. He raised his hand in the air and created a fireball and was about to burn them alive, but his powers ran out like Y/n does when the Omnitrix needs to recharge.

Kevin: What's going on?

Right as Kevin said that, Fourarms landed right behind him.

Fourarms: Your powers are gone.

Kevin: Looks like you're about to give me some more of your alien powers.

Fourarms: Not happening.

Kevin: You don't have a choice.

Kevin walked over to the people trapped under the rubble as  balls of electricity starts to form around his hands.

Kevin: I still have enough juice to fry these guys.

Kevin was about to fire and Fourarms grabs him before the lightning could hit the people. Kevin puts his hands on Fourarms and used his powers to absorb Fourarms' energy. He laughed maniacally as his skin turns red and a large muscular arm forms out of Kevin's shoulder and punches Fourarms in the face causing him to let go off Kevin.

Kevin then inspects himself as he feels the power coursing through his body. He then looks up at Fourarms as two eyes similar to Fourarms appear on his face.

Fourarms eyes widen from shock while Kevin rushes at him and then another muscular arm forms from Kevin's shoulder as he punches Fourarms away. Fourarms then stands back at Kevin who was walking towards him and cracking his knuckles.

Kevin: *chuckles* This is gonna be real fun!

Fourarms: Tell me about it!

The two then charge at each other and were in a lock as the both used their incredible strength to push each other back.

Kevin: I'm taking all your alien powers!

Fourarms quickly swings Kevin into a wall and the Flash shows up to see that Kevin looked different.

Fourarms: *to Flash* Get them out of here!

The Flash nodded his head and took the civilians out of the danger. Kevin used this opportunity to swing Fourarms into a wall and punch him in the face. Kevin then picks up Fourarms and knees him in the stomach before punching him into a wall.

Kevin picked up Fourarms and threw him to the side. The two then clash in strength once again but this time Fourarms hit Kevin in the face with his other two arms knocking him back. Fourarms then charged Kevin into a wall and punched him the face repeatedly before Kevin kicked him off and tackled him into a wall. The Omnitrx started to flash red and beep.

Fourarms: No!

Fourarms kicked Kevin off of him and ran towards him punches him multiple times before sending him back into a pillar.

Kevin got up from the rubble and saw something coming through the dust. He thought it was Fourarms and got ready to fight once again, but it was just Y/n who had timed out. Kevin smirked and grabbed Y/n's wrist and tried to pull of the Omnitrix. The Flash came back and what Kevin was trying to do and sped right towards him but got knocked into a wall.

Kevin: Give me that watch!

Y/n: What is wrong with you bad guys? What part of I can't don't you all understand?!

Suddenly the Omnitrix flashes from red to green and an electrical field generates from around the Omnitrix creating a shockwave that launches both Kevin and Y/n back.

 Kevin gets launched into a building and it falls on top of him. Kevin emerges from the rubble and is back to normal and runs off somewhere.

Flash catches Y/n as he falls to the ground.

============================================================================================

The scene changes to Kevin in an abandoned factory with televisions are scattered about, along with a vending machine and an arcade machine.

Kevin: If you think this gonna be the last you see of me L/n, just you wait!

Fire erupts from Kevin's left hand as he starts to laugh maniacally as it echoes through the factory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
8.7K 316 10
ใ€ ๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—จ๐—˜๐—— ใ€‘ โ”ƒ๐—ฆ๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜? ๐—ฆ๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐— ๐—”๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐——๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜?.. ss. ๐…๐‹๐”๐…๐…๐˜ ๐‚๏ฟฝ...
27.5K 358 13
What if a new monster was found . What if just like Susan he was hit by a meteorite but difference being in that the meteorite contained pymite an en...
278K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.