Jay and Antonio A Chicago PD

By 22neira

When Jay was about 1 years old he was abused by his dad and brother. When the police were called Hank Voight... More

Intro
Main Characters
25 years earlier
At the police station and Adoption
Shopping trip part one
Shopping part 2
Shopping Part 3
1 Week After Adoption.
Birthday Boy
Birthday Haul
Birthday Haul 2
Birthday Haul 3
Shopping Haul Again
2 years later starting Kindergarten
Bad day at school
A Bad Day at school part 2
20 Years later
Shopping maybe?
Shopping maybe 2
Shopping maybe 3
Swimming stuff
Bedroom things
Carseat and Toys
1 week later
Birthday Girl
Birthday haul
Birthday Haul 2
Birthday Haul 3
Birthday Haul 4
Proposal
Wedding planning
Kidnapped
Surprises
Surprise 2
Character Bio
Character bio
Character bio
Character bio
Character bio
Character Bio
Wedding part 2
Airplane ride/Honeymoon
Airplane ride/Honeymoon 2
Jay Kidnapped
Shopping Trip
Jay gets Deployed
Trey's basketball game
Jay leaves for deployment
8 months 3 weeks 6 days later and Jay comes home.
Shopping for warm clothes.
Shopping for warm clothes 2
Adopting Sebastian
House tour
House Tour 2
Games for the Nintendo switch
Author's Note
Kidnapped Again
Christmas Gifts
Christmas 2
Christmas 3
Christmas 4
Christmas 5 ( Antonio, Jay and Diesel)
Christmas 6
Bank trip gone wrong
Character Bios
Getting Oliver and Shopping trip for him.
Shopping 2
T.K and Carlos Adopts
Author's Note
Surprise Trip Part One
Packing two
Packing part three

Wedding

156 1 0
By 22neira

Jay's POV 

Today is the day of our wedding. We invited everyone. Alexis is with me and it less than 3 minute to till I get married to Antonio. 

end of pov

Friends and relatives, we have come here today at the invitation of Antonio and Jay to share in the joy of their wedding. This outward celebration that we shall see and hear, I believe, is an expression of the inner love and devotion they have in their hearts toward one another. I believe marriage is of God, and Jay and Antonio come today desiring to be united in this sacred relationship of marriage.  The ceremony of marriage in which you come to be united is one of the first and oldest ceremonies in the entire world, celebrated in the beginning in the presence of God himself. Marriage is a gift in that we give ourselves totally to one another. I believe that marriage is a gift given to comfort the sorrows of life and to magnify life's joys. Marriage is the clasping of hands, the blending of two hearts, the union of two lives into one, and your marriage must stand, not by the authority of the State, nor by the seal on your wedding certificate, but by the strength and power of the faith and love you have in one another. Now, will you please pass your flowers, turn and face one another and join hands to express your vows of love and devotion each to the other.

Will you please repeat this vow to Jay saying after me: I Antonio, take you Jay, to be my husband,  to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, I promise to love and cherish you.

Will you please repeat this vow to Antonio, saying after me: I Jay, take you Antonio, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, I promise to love and cherish you.

The word of God tells us what love is like and what love does: Love is patient, love is kind, love is not jealous. Love does not brag and is not arrogant. It does not act unbecomingly. It does not seek its own, it is not provoked, and it does not take into account a wrong suffered. It does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth, for love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things, but above all, love never fails.

Can we have the rings. Alexis and Diesel walk up and hold up the rings.

Antonio's  Ring

Jay's Ring

Having this kind of love in your hearts for one another, you have chosen to exchange rings as the sign and seal of the promises you are making to one another today.  Do you have a ring for Jay?May I have the ring? I do 

Do you have a ring for Antonio? May I have the ring? I do

Rings are very large in their significance. They are made of a precious metal and precious stone, and that reminds us that love is not cheap or common; but indeed love is very costly and dear to us. These rings are also made in a circle and their design tells us that we must keep love continuous throughout our whole lives even as the circle of the ring is continuous. As you wear these rings, whether you are together or apart for even just a moment, may these rings be a constant reminder of the promises you are making to one another this day.

Jay I take you as my husband. To have and to hold, til death do us part. I give you my hand to be your kin and your love. Loving what I know of you and trusting what I don't yet know, I give you my hand. I give you my love. I give you myself, the good, the bad, and the yet to come. Today, surrounded by all of your loved ones, I choose you to be my husband. I am proud to be your husband and to join my life with yours. I vow to support you, inspire you, and love you always. For as long as we both shall live, I will be by your side–for better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer. You are my one and only today and every day. My love, I give you this ring. Wear it with love and joy. I choose you to be mine. I choose you to be my husband to have and to hold, from this day forward. I pledge you my faithfulness to show to you the same kind of love as Christ showed the Church when He died for her, and to love you as a part of myself. In His sight we shall be one. I  can conquer the world with one hand, as long as you're holding the other. The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all the time.

Antonio,  I, Jay, take you, Antonio, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."I take you as husband, with your faults and your strengths, as I offer myself to you with my faults and my strengths. I will help you when you need help, and turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life. I can conquer the world with one hand, as long as you're holding the other. You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. Love is friendship that has caught fire. It takes root and grows, one day at a time. Love is quiet understanding and mature acceptance of imperfection. It is real. It gives you strength and grows beyond you―to bolster your beloved. Because of you, I can feel myself slowly but surely becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.

Antonio, will you please take this ring and place it upon the third finger of Jay's left hand, and holding his hand in yours, please repeat this promise to her saying after me: With this ring, I seal my promise, to be your faithful and loving husband, as God is my witness.

 Jay, will you please take this ring and place it upon the third finger of Antonio's left hand, and holding his hand in yours please repeat this promise to him saying after me: With this ring, I seal my promise, to be your faithful and loving husband, as God is my witness.

Jay and Antonio, you have come here today before us and before God and have expressed your desire to become husband and husband. You have shown your love and affection by joining hands, and have made promises of faith and devotion, each to the other, and have sealed these promises by the giving and the receiving of the rings. Therefore, it is my privilege as a minister and by the authority given to me by the State of Illinois , I now pronounce that you are husband and husband. Antonio you may kiss your husband.

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my privilege to introduce to you for the first time Mr. and Mr. Jay and Antonio Voight. 

 Wedding suits 

Jay's Suit with a white underneath. 

Alexis's Suit 

Antonio's Suit

Diesel's bowtie 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 583 10
After a recent kidnapping case leaves the intelligence unit confused, a new piece of information will change Will and Jay Halsteads lives forever.
274K 3.1K 82
Some Halstead fanfictions. Will Halstead. Jay Halstead and Ashley Halstead. A bunch of stories, with Police and Med
16K 416 28
***PLEASE NOTE: I have 8 One Chicago books! Please check them all out!*** [Hank Voight X OC] "They won't see it the same" I try not to cry, but I can...
305 8 4
Hank Voights daughter Danielle the new candidate on 81 falls for the squad lieutenant and he fell for her when she was in the academy. "You're voig...