The Vampire's Bride

By LillianaHayes

Everea Yasui is a vampire hunter, to her knowledge, her mother was Karmen Black, but there's so much more to... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Info

498 4 0
By LillianaHayes

Oc Info: 

Name: Everea Yasui
Age: 14
Background: Everea's great, great grandfather and grandmother were killed by a vampire and the next generation vowed to them on their grave that the whole family tree after them would be vampire hunters and slay all of them. Ever since that vow every child in the family has been trained since childhood to become a vampire hunter. Including this generation. Everea's generation. Her supposed mother and Zero's parents knew each other and she was there that day when Zero and his family was murdered. Her mother was also murdered, but they'd never found her body. The vampires had taken it with them. She ran into the woods and never came back... until she showed up at Cross Academy 9 years later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 5.8K 97
The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter Association knows them and knows that th...
285K 7.6K 36
The end... for me, is only my beginning. Im due to perish from this life. But first ill kill Rido... for Kaname. DISCLAIMER: YOU CAN READ THE FULL...
3K 48 1
Sakura Kuran is a Pureblood Vampire. Forced into seclusion since she was 10, never did she expect her older brother to come for her after all these y...
56.1K 1.6K 41
You go to Cross Academy after your parents and young sister were killed by vampire hunters well they later die but your sister Melissa survives. Your...