Percy Jackson, Grandson of Vo...

By Magizen

Names hold power. In the world of gods, the name Perseus Jackson is a respected name, a name that has the res... More

Prologue
Tours End, Camps farewell...and wizards?
Finding Perseus Jackson
Paint wars and Moldyshorts
Pigs disease, blue cookies, and a jailbreak
Making enemies with the wrong family
Gringotts Goblins
Meeting Remus Lupin
The horror called...SHOPPING!!!
More shopping, when will it end?!!!!!
Gaining Titles
Percy chats with Charlie and Bill
Sortie the Sorting Hat
Learning the Cure
Studying time is...time skipped!!!
Officially at Hogwarts
Nightmare, Trickery, and Professor Binns
Percy creates a Miracle during Potions
Nico loses it...literally
Harry has a what?!
Flashback
Celebrity Status
Ideas and Astronomy
Percy scolds the gods
3 Months Later
"Then pursue me"
Unknown Number and Visitors
Seeking Answers
The scars of war are never light
New teachers
Co-teachers, Storms, and a Lion
What do you mean you didn't awaken?!
Visiting Ava Evans
A brother...
-Extra- The Moon and her Lion

A little bit of fun

4.1K 122 165
By Magizen

(Harry)

Harry huffed, he'd already waited so long to meet his half-sister and now he's told to wait another week. 'At least now I can actively try to reveal the true colors of those three, death eaters, the lot of them.'

Harry glared at Draco; he also has a problem with this nuisance. For some reason, as of two hours ago, this blond-annoyance has been following him around. "What do you want?! If you want an autograph just ask!"

Draco glances at him. "I don't want an autograph, and I've already told you what I want."

'He did? Oh...yeah he did' Harry's expression mixes between realization and confusion, before settling to curiosity. "Why do you even care where Bill and Charlie are?"

"Because I can." Draco says. Harry can almost sense Draco's own irritation, but that doesn't change the fact that he's also irritated.

"Go ask somebody else, can't you ask Ron?" Harry exasperatedly asks Draco.

Draco frowns at Harry. "I did, he doesn't know."

"Well go ask someone else, how the bloody hell should I know?" Harry says, turning abruptly into his next classroom, which thankfully isn't one that he shares with Draco. 'Such an annoying guy. Why does he want to know where Bill and Charlie are?'

(Hermione)

"Harry there you are, all of the eighth years are going to the lake this evening, are you planning on coming?" Hermione asks, looking over at Harry in question.

Harry nods in response, noticing Seamus sitting next to him, looking a bit out of it. Seamus glanced over, slightly smiling. "Oh, hey Harry."

"Something wrong? Did those three do something?" Harry asks, leaning closer. Seamus looks confused at first, before realizing who Harry is talking about. It's not to hard to figure out who he's talking about considering everyone has been asked once or twice by Harry if they've seen Percy, Jason or Nico do anything suspicious.

"Huh? No, why would they, they're great! Percy helped me with potions yesterday, and Nico helped me in history, they really know a lot of Greek mythology." Seamus says, looking a bit happier, which made Harry a bit less happy.

Hermione huffed, 'no one listens to us, they should stay away from those three like we told them to. It won't be our fault if they get killed'

"I was just thinking about Dean."

"What about Dean? Did the three do something to him?" Hermione asks, scooting closer.

"What?! No, of course not!" Seamus quickly denies. "I just...might've asked him out."

"Wait...what?" Harry asks, completely stunned.

Hermione couldn't believe it. 'Dean and Seamus? When did they get together, wait no, are they together?'

"No one should be talking." Snape states, standing in front of the three, looking at them with his usual coldness.

"Sorry" Seamus quickly says, getting out his book and preparing for class. Harry and Hermione share an annoyed look. 'Why are all of our teachers so bossy, we saved their lives!'

"Something on your mind Granger?" Snape asks.

Hermione grit her teeth, staying quiet, she had learned a while ago not to speak out of turn around Snape or points will be lost.

"Good, now, everyone, open your books and find the Patronus charm."

"We already know this charm." Hermione can't help but say.

"Oh, then you can demonstrate for the class how to do the charm." Snape says, gesturing for her to go to the front.

"You got this Hermione" Harry quietly says, Hermione giving him a small smile in response.

"Expecto Patronum!" She shouts, her wand producing a bright light as an otter that seems to be composed solely of a blue light shoots out. The otter races around the classroom before vanishing. Hermione shoots a triumphant smirk at Snape.

"Because one of you can do it, I should just move ahead to the next subject in Granger's opinion, sadly for Granger, that's not how things are done." Snape only looks at her coldly before turning to the class. "For those of you who have yet to bring out your patronum, go to the left of the classroom, for those of you who can already produce a patronum, practice bringing out your patronum without saying the charm aloud."

'This is one of the hardest charms, no ones going to be able to do it nonverbally, at least no one other than Harry and I.' Hermione thinks.

"Professor, this is too hard, how do you expect everyone to learn this, only Hermione and I will be able to do this." Harry says, looking unhappy.

Snape glares at Harry. "Potter, speaking out of turn again aren't you, minus ten points from Gryffindor." A couple Gryffindor's looked unhappily at Harry.

"Now, to answer you Potter, I don't expect everyone to learn how to cast it nonverbally, this is to get a better understanding of the Patronus charm. Unless you already understand the charm completely, I suggest you begin practicing." Snape states.

(Ron)

Ron waited a couple more minutes to be sure he's alone in the hospital wing. He had gotten Hermione to jinx him, resulting in pimples sprouting all over him. Madam Pomfrey had fixed him up in no time, and it was only thanks to him feigning a stomachache that he wasn't forced back to his class.

Ron knew Madam Pomfrey hadn't fallen for his little excuse, she probably thought he was avoiding someone and wanted some alone time, so she left him get away with it. Ron smirked, 'finally I can see what those three are up to.'

Sneaking out of the Hospital Wing, he hurries to where the three are rooming.

He had already learned the password after lots of sneaking around. "Butterscotch" He says, the door surprisingly not opening.

"Why aren't you opening, that's the password!" Ron scowls at the picture of a young woman.

The woman looks at him and yawns. "I'm not in the mood to open the door."

"When someone says the password, you have to open the door!" Ron whisper-yells, half-tempted to kick the door.

"I know, but your just not very good looking, I like it when those three come, so dreamy, especially the small one." She lets out a dreamy sigh, blushing as she holds her heart.

Ron had enough. "Open the door, or I'll tell the headmaster you're not doing your job properly. You'll be removed."

The woman huffed, but the door swung open. Ron entered the room, looking around. It was oddly clean, Ron expected clothes to be thrown all over, but no, it was spotless in here. Moving to the bookshelf, he hurries through the book titles, seeing nothing particularly striking. 'What the bloody hell does that mean?' The fact that he couldn't even understand the titles made it hard to notice anything at all.

'Stupid death eaters and reading books in different languages.'

Moving on, he looks over the beds, momentarily wondering why all three beds are pushed together. 'I guess if they're all together it gives them more room.'

The nightstand is checked next, nothing. Dressers, barely any clothes. 'It's almost like they don't live here at all, there's literally nothing personal in here'

(Korax)

Korax woke to a bang. 'Are they back already?' Stretching, he crawls forward, poking his head out from under the bed.

Korax woke up a bit more when he realized that the person in the room is not Jason or the other two. 'Who is he?' Korax somewhat remembers him, he's seen him a couple times, he just never bothered to really pay much attention to him.

'Why is he here?' Korax yawned, tempted to go back to sleep, but he knew Jason would be disappointed if he just ignored the fact that someone who shouldn't be is in his room. 'What to do...ugh...such a nuisance...'

Korax took an entire minute to come up with a solution that didn't involve doing anything himself. Sending out his power, he senses Kyros wandering around in the forbidden forest. A slight nudge from him, and Kyros is beside him, looking at him in question.

Korax yawns, not even bothering to explain why he called Kyros to his side. 'He'll figure it out himself'

(Ron)

Ron was growing annoyed by the time he finished ruffling through the closet. 'Where haven't I looked? Is there nothing in here that I can use to get those three expelled or even better, reveal that their Death Eaters?'

Ron couldn't believe his luck, it's almost like the three knew he was coming and hid all of their stuff. 'Did they hide their personal belongings in the bathroom?'

Walking over to the bathroom, his fingers land on the doors handle, and with a loud bang he's thrown back into the wall, electricity sparking off the handle as if taunting him. Ron hissed at the pain, it wasn't too bad, but no one liked to be shocked. 'Did they seriously hide everything in the bathroom? Wait, could it be they turned the bathroom into a secret lair?'

Waving his wand, he muttered a spell, before hesitantly touching the bathroom door. Nothing. Smirking, he twists the handle, but before he can even pull the handle back, he's shocked once more, flying back into the wall. 'Ouch, that hurt worse! It's not like the shocks that strong, so why do I keep getting sent flying back?'

This time, he uses as many spells as he knows that will either disable the charm/spell or whatever the three put on their door, and some protection spells as a just in case. 'There's no way I won't be able to get in.'

Touching the handle, he hurriedly pulls the door open. 'Ha' Only for a blast of water to hit him in the face. Landing on the ground, he coughs out a mouthful of water, only to get blasted by more water. Water flies everywhere, and by the time it finally ends, Ron is soaked, lying on the ground, wondering why he was chosen to snoop around the three's room.

Pushing himself up, his eyes widen, paling drastically he trembles in place. "Ginny?" He asks, seeing his lovely little sister, standing at the doorway, smiling sweetly at him.

Hurrying to stand he races over, wrapping his arms around his sister, only to get punched in the gut. He doubles over, not even giving a thought to how Ginny got so strong. "Wait, Ginny it's me Ron, your brother! Did the Death Eaters lock you up here? They must've, I'll kill them for this!"

Ginny smiles at him, and suddenly she's gone. Ron looks around anxiously, not seeing her, he races into the bathroom. A scream leaves his mouth as he sees the last person he'd ever want to see. A flare of light, and he falls to the ground.

(Kyros)

Kyros's lips draw back in a feral smile. 'Much better'

Having had his fun, he looks at the unconscious red hair, and then at the water coating the floor. The room already looked ransacked from red hair's actions, now it looks like someone dumped buckets of water all over the room for the fun of it. 'It was pretty fun'

Realizing something, Kyros's smile fades. 'Who's going to clean this mess up?'

After a moment of deep thought, his feral smile is back. 'Kunai can' 

Author: This chapter's a thank you to all of you who are still reading this book!

Second order of business: I have decided to post an additional chapter earlier then planned if this chapter gets 100 comments, meaning not at the end, but the actual chapter itself has 100 comments ^_^ I don't care about votes or clicks, I just enjoy reading comments to see what my readers are thinking :) (The additional chapter (if you comment enough) will be more then 1000 words, likely nearing 2000 words...wait, no, it will be 2000 words at least)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.3K 23
My name is Perseus Jackson. I am a demigod son of Poseidon. I woke up in the middle of a forest covered in snow. I have no idea where I am. All I kno...
437K 5.7K 46
Participating in two important wars, and with a millennia of demigod experience condensed inside of him, twenty-year-old Percy Jackson thinks he's do...
449K 7.4K 39
Perseus Jackson is not the demigod son of Poseidon, he is the son of Poseidon with Hera much before the both of them were married to their respective...
150K 1.7K 21
Pertemis... Percy Jackson is the son of Poseidon and Amphitrite. He meets a beautiful goddess in the Olypian meeting and becomes an Olympian. After 5...